PDA

View Full Version : Classified section

KingKong8247
11-28-2007, 08:43 PM
On some forums, they have a section below the title of the thread for the price and location of the item.

I just think it would be nice to see the item description, location and price all on one page.

rainier
12-06-2007, 01:32 AM
Another thing i would maybe add would be a section in the Classifieds thats NON CAR RELATED.

Phlip
12-06-2007, 02:44 PM
There is not enough room in the title for location and price when thought in addition to what we DO ask you to have in them... We would like to have a forum where the pages are not so wide they won't fit on most monitors, that is more critical to end user experience than not having to click on a thread to see where an item is or how much they want for it.
As far as NON car stuff, that is a good idea, and I will discuss it with my peers.

edtek
12-10-2007, 11:53 PM
Another thing i would maybe add would be a section in the Classifieds thats NON CAR RELATED.
+1....................

DALAZ_68
12-11-2007, 09:23 AM
well why not inforce a ""state location'' in title of thread...i mean how hard would it be to put CA for cali :sadwavey: atleast state wise well know whow close we are to the seller