PDA

View Full Version : sleep paralysis

WERDdabuilder
11-28-2007, 12:46 AM
anyone else ever had this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

couple years back i woke up but i couldn't move. i was looking around the room and i tried to get up but i couldn't move my body at all. felt like my legs and arms were strapped down to my bed. i tried talking/making noises but nothing came out. after i tried moving couple times i said fuck it and fell back to sleep and woke up and was able to move.

In Vietnamese culture, sleep paralysis is referred to as "ma de", meaning "held down by a ghost". Most people in this culture believe that a ghost has entered your body, causing the paralysis state. haha, guess a ghost was holding me down!!!

ESmorz
11-28-2007, 12:49 AM

couple years back i woke up but i couldn't move. i was looking around the room and i tried to get up but i couldn't move my body at all. felt like my legs and arms were strapped down to my bed. i tried talking/making noises but nothing came out. after i tried moving couple times i said fuck it and fell back to sleep and woke up and was able to move.

haha, guess a ghost was holding me down!!!

Yeah I've read that it can also be accompanied by a sub-dream state...

As in people think they are being abducted by aliens, demons blah blah

crazy stuff.

Dorifto89
11-28-2007, 12:50 AM
dredg - El Cielo

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00006IU65.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

This entire CD is about sleep paralysis. It's their second MAJOR release.

azndoc
11-28-2007, 01:04 AM
never had it

I'm just too lazy to get up

I'll lay there for like ten minutes before I get up.

I do turn off the alarm on my clock sometimes,go back to sleep, wake up late, and totally not remember having gotten up to turn off the alarm.

Akiros
11-28-2007, 01:06 AM
scientific explanation : you are having a dream where you can't move, and you are in your room in your dream.

OR

scientific explanation #2 : a ghost is holding you down

edit: read the wiki, thats pretty interesting, but I couldn't help not being a smartass.

soreballz
11-28-2007, 01:14 AM
I've been like 3+ hours late to work several times in the past two years because of sleep paralysis.
It fucking sucks to know exactly what the fuck is going on, what time it is, where you are, what day it is, etc, but still not be able to move.

Oh, and the whole "being held down by a ghost/spirit/whatever" thing is a MUCH different feeling from that of sleep paralysis. Don't ask me how I know. (>_<)

Akiros
11-28-2007, 01:20 AM
I've been like 3+ hours late to work several times in the past two years because of sleep paralysis.
It fucking sucks to know exactly what the fuck is going on, what time it is, where you are, what day it is, etc, but still not be able to move.

Oh, and the whole "being held down by a ghost/spirit/whatever" thing is a MUCH different feeling from that of sleep paralysis. Don't ask me how I know. (>_<)
teh ghostrapez! b3w4r3!!1one

BustedS13
11-28-2007, 01:32 AM
you ever like, been half asleep, and then you wake up suddenly and it feels like your whole body jumped a foot in the air? i'm not sure if i'm actually jumping or if it's mental or just like, a full body twitch or something, i dunno. but it happens like once a month.

A Spec Products
11-28-2007, 01:44 AM
Yeah

In Hawaii we believe in the same thing (since Asian culture is obviously prevolent)

Also called choking ghosts, I guess its fairly common and the material for a lot of ghost stories, etc

I used to wake up choking but thats cause I would sleep on my chest and obviously if you lie face down your lungs will compress and make it hard to breathe

ESmorz
11-28-2007, 01:58 AM
you ever like, been half asleep, and then you wake up suddenly and it feels like your whole body jumped a foot in the air? i'm not sure if i'm actually jumping or if it's mental or just like, a full body twitch or something, i dunno. but it happens like once a month.

Yeah that shits crazy.

Is it weird, that I kind of like the feeling?

jeeper_x
11-28-2007, 02:02 AM

haha, guess a ghost was holding me down!!!

damn, we have the same thing in Thailand...it's called "Pee Um" which means the same as the vietnamese version....i guess this shit is real then...:bite:

eastcoastS14
11-28-2007, 02:10 AM
ive had it before lol its pretty nuts....also some people report seeing figures in their room, scientists believe its because your mind is still half in dreams so it confuses your dreams with what you are really seeing so you see things that were in your dreams in reality etc.

ive had that falling feeling too its weird

TRU_DAH-V
11-28-2007, 03:34 AM
Yeah

In Hawaii we believe in the same thing (since Asian culture is obviously prevolent)

Also called choking ghosts, I guess its fairly common and the material for a lot of ghost stories, etc

I used to wake up choking but thats cause I would sleep on my chest and obviously if you lie face down your lungs will compress and make it hard to breathe

over here on Guam we believe that a spirit is trying to talk to you when that happens. our island consist of many diffrent races (im hawaiian japanese filipino) and most of the people think its because of spirits. I used to get this alot when i used to stay at my grandmas house and i found that if you try to wiggle your toes you get up faster.

TipStylez
11-28-2007, 06:01 AM
Yeah, in the asian community its really popular, and known as some type of ghost sitting on you holding you down ect.

I get it once in awhile, and its crazy as fuck.

Matej
11-28-2007, 06:44 AM
When I was 12 or so, I died in my dream and I couldn't wake myself up, my mom woke me up when she got worried after I had been asleep for like 14 hours.
Sleep and dreaming are a really interesting field that even science hasn't tapped that much into yet. It's weird, I remember some dreams I had from when I was like 3-7 years old, probably more clearly than anything I did at that age.

Farzam
11-28-2007, 08:16 AM
Don't ask me how I know. (>_<)

Your secret is safe with me. :coolugh:

zenki-217
11-28-2007, 08:35 AM
This is awesome Im gonna use this next time my wife wants me to get up and I dont want to..

suaknee
11-28-2007, 10:54 AM
that shit is scary as fuck. I've had that happen to me a few times, last time I didn't freak out as much cause I knew what it was at that point.

I seriously thought a ghost was fighting me.

jeeper_x
11-28-2007, 11:12 AM
^^were you shaking?....last time it happened to me, i was shaking like a madman during the paralysis as if someone was jumping on me.....:bite:

usdm180sx
11-28-2007, 11:19 AM
I had that shiet. Freaked me out like no other. I woke up and straight just couldn't move no matter how hard I tried! Now that I think about it I was dreaming right before I woke up. Vierd!

Saltman
11-28-2007, 11:44 AM
I've had the same issue like maybe 3 times. Couldn't scream, couldn't move no matter how hard I tried. My cousin was sleep next to me in his bed and admitted in the morning that he had heard muffled screams but it didn't really register with him that I needed help. The whole time, I was looking at him sleep but I couldn't move. After doing more research on it, I found out what causes it. It's wicked spirit creatures - demons who enjoy messing with humans. I don't believe in ghosts - only spirit creatures. The Bible speaks about them taking on the image of dead people such as when King Saul went to a spirit medium and the prophet Samuel appeard who was long dead by then.

Today, they still have the ability to do this or even to enter people and mess with them, such as when Jesus encountered that demon possessed man. That's why I believe that humans such as Cris Angel and David Blaine can do the things they do is because they're possessed or the demons are helping them.

But when it happened to me, it felt like i was being held down, not possessed. I've found that if you watch demonic movies, or have some kind of spiritistic possession, there's more likely a chance that they'll mess with you than anyone who doesn't. When I did my research on this paranormia, I came across so many stories and experiences that it'll scare the crap out of you. I still hate talking about it because the experience freaked me out so much. The crazy thing about it is, the only way it stopped all 3 times was when I finally shouted God's name.

Sorry to get all religious on ya'll but it's just something that I firmly believe in and I've seen and read too much to view it as just some scientifically unexplainable state of mind.

VROOOM
11-28-2007, 11:49 AM
that happened to me when i was about 10 years old. i thought i was sleeping with my eyes open. weird feeling

DALAZ_68
11-28-2007, 11:56 AM
I've had the same issue like maybe 3 times. Couldn't scream, couldn't move no matter how hard I tried. My cousin was sleep next to me in his bed and admitted in the morning that he had heard muffled screams but it didn't really register with him that I needed help. The whole time, I was looking at him sleep but I couldn't move. After doing more research on it, I found out what causes it. It's wicked spirit creatures - demons who enjoy messing with humans. I don't believe in ghosts - only spirit creatures. The Bible speaks about them taking on the image of dead people such as when King Saul went to a spirit medium and the prophet Samuel appeard who was long dead by then.

Today, they still have the ability to do this or even to enter people and mess with them, such as when Jesus encountered that demon possessed man. That's why I believe that humans such as Cris Angel and David Blaine can do the things they do is because they're possessed or the demons are helping them.

But when it happened to me, it felt like i was being held down, not possessed. I've found that if you watch demonic movies, or have some kind of spiritistic possession, there's more likely a chance that they'll mess with you than anyone who doesn't. When I did my research on this paranormia, I came across so many stories and experiences that it'll scare the crap out of you. I still hate talking about it because the experience freaked me out so much. The crazy thing about it is, the only way it stopped all 3 times was when I finally shouted God's name.

Sorry to get all religious on ya'll but it's just something that I firmly believe in and I've seen and read too much to view it as just some scientifically unexplainable state of mind.

hmmnot just that...but iv been told if ur in said state..cussing ur heart will end the situtation...spirits not liking profanity...its from what im told...or yeah yelling gods name aswell

jskateborders
11-28-2007, 11:59 AM
na dude, its your whole body moving. I used to do that shit all the time... in the middle of biology lectures, so everyone would be like wtf. Kinda puts you on the spot, so id always act like I had a question.

murda-c
11-28-2007, 12:03 PM
i get sleep paralysis every night.

also i'll fall asleep in the chair at work, and i'll think i hear someone coming in, and try to get up, but be frozen, but it always turns out that no one is there.

it used to scare me, but now since it happens so often i don't care.

PRADOgy
11-28-2007, 12:08 PM
yeah.. i was told that a spirit was holding me down..

was told that was told something in brain where nerves are not functioning and takes a while to catch back up..

i freaked the fuck out .. mind you i was being haunted at the same time.. so idk..

it wasnt a dream thats for sure.. cus i snapped out of it... and was able to move and didnt sleep the rest of the night..

months down the line i find out an old close friend and been murdered earlier that same month.. idk

hippo_chips
11-28-2007, 12:15 PM
Happened to me a couple years ago. My eyes opened, and I thought I was fully awake. I tried to get up, I couldn't. Then I saw a figure over me, holding me down. That was the freaky shit. The figure was just a silhouette of a man, but it wasn't black or shadowed, it was like tv static like this
http://www.turnoffyourtv.com/commentary/staticTV05.gif
I started to scream for help, but I couldn't even move my mouth. I finally woke up, searched my room, went out to the living room, didnt find anyone. I did NOT wanna go back to sleep after that. I went to check what it was on the internet, thought it was like having night terrors, but I think people that have those can actually scream. Found out it was sleep paralysis. It happened again the next week, but no one holding me down, but I remember how it made even the slightest sound seem extremely loud, and add the fact that you're still in a dream state, it made your mind think those sounds were of a another nature. Like the wind blowing through a tree sounded like a ghost was screaming, very loudly.

diomedes
11-28-2007, 12:49 PM

I agree. Our culture believes in a "choking ghost", but I don't believe. I just don't want to encounter with anything like that.

Rob's S14
11-28-2007, 01:06 PM
I don't think I've ever had or experienced sleep paralysis, but I get the falling feeling or the whole body twitch that wakes me up. It usually happens like right as I'm falling asleep.

Temple240
11-28-2007, 01:21 PM
This happens to me almost everytime I take a nap in the middle of the day or after a class or something. I wake up but I feel like my arms and limbs are too heavy to move, like my muscles arent awake yet. What sucks is that I usually hear/see some freaky shit.

It happened to me once when I couldnt turn my head but I heard my door open (it was locked) and footsteps coming closer until a dark figure was standing above me. I don't believe it was a ghost I just think that I was dreaming while I was partially awake. Its like your eyes are open but your sleeping.

I feel asleep watching armmagedon yesterday and it happened to me again. It was some freaky shit.

SexPanda
11-28-2007, 09:37 PM
holy shit this brings back memories. This has happened to me not once, not twice, but 3 times. I've woken up, and felt like someone was holding me down. Scared the shit out of me. The last time it happened, it was cool as shit though, because even though i was awake, i was dreaming. I knew i was in my bed, and new i was awake, but then whilei was laying there, I suddenly changed my location. I was laying in the grass of a beautiful field looking up at the stars. Then i was able to move, got up, and got kinda pissed off.

4thHorse
11-28-2007, 09:56 PM
I use to get it all the time. Your mind wakes up before your body. If you don't panick it's not that bad. Last time I had it I was like "fuck again". I have been diagnosed with severe Sleep Apnea. It is a condition were you stop beathing while you sleep. I went to a sleep clinic at one of the best sleep doctors in California. After my over night stay/tests it turns out that i stop breathing 96 times a hour on average. The most I was at REM state was something like 26mins.

In short my sleep paralysis was linked to my sleep apnea. You guys that are serious, you might want to see you doctor. The rest of you guys just call the ghost busters

DRavenS13
11-28-2007, 10:00 PM
I had it happen to me about 6 times in the last year. I thought I was going crazy or something.

Thanks for putting this up- it puts my mind at ease.

SimpleSexy180
11-28-2007, 10:05 PM
ive never had this experience, although some friends of mine have.

Farzam
11-28-2007, 10:13 PM
I'm the kinda guy that would have this happen to em and be like "whatever" and just lay there.

Then i'd fall asleep, wake up, and not think twice

LB.Motoring
11-28-2007, 10:18 PM
Oh Shit,

This is happened to me alot a couple years ago, atleast a couple times a month,

It hasn't happened since then, and it freaks me out, thank god it doesn't happen anymore.

HyperTek
11-28-2007, 10:31 PM
damm never had anything like that happen to me.... i know i used to sleep walk when i was a kid and end up in other beds in the house but thats it.. like id sleep in another bed, adn wake up in different bedroom and be like "woah howd i end up here?"

I use to get it all the time. Your mind wakes up before your body. If you don't panick it's not that bad. Last time I had it I was like "fuck again". I have been diagnosed with severe Sleep Apnea. It is a condition were you stop beathing while you sleep. I went to a sleep clinic at one of the best sleep doctors in California. After my over night stay/tests it turns out that i stop breathing 96 times a hour on average. The most I was at REM state was something like 26mins.

In short my sleep paralysis was linked to my sleep apnea. You guys that are serious, you might want to see you doctor. The rest of you guys just call the ghost busters

damm that sounds scary is that a dangerous condition?

LB.Motoring
11-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Yeah,

It was hard for me to breathe also just like your 4th horse,

it was like I was suffocating and I couldn't do anything about it.

SimpleSexy180
11-28-2007, 10:34 PM
some of you guys need to smoke some weed. lol!

motorsnail
11-28-2007, 10:42 PM
If you smoke DMT it happens every time you wake up for like 3 days its kinda crazy. If you dont know what DMT is go look it up its not illegal anywhere and you gotta get it at hippie shows pretty crazy.

LongGrain
11-28-2007, 10:43 PM
it happens to me kinda often, like on long traveling trips, i'll wake up on the bus with my head bowed way down and i wont be able to pick it up, or i'll wake up in my bed and not be able to move, i get really scared and basically fight my body/brain until it lets me move, usually that first move is a dooooozy lol.

deolio
11-28-2007, 11:04 PM
wow that's weird. good to know so i don't freak out if it ever happens to me. i bet it's related to how many hours of sleep you get or something. i don't mind sleeping, so i'd probably just chill and go back to sleep. haha

2ilvia
11-28-2007, 11:08 PM
i dont this has ever happened to me, but then again ive been a firm believer in Jesus and i believe that demons are just scaring people for fun or something

SimpleSexy180
11-28-2007, 11:12 PM
If you smoke DMT it happens every time you wake up for like 3 days its kinda crazy. If you dont know what DMT is go look it up its not illegal anywhere and you gotta get it at hippie shows pretty crazy.

ive always wondered about that stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

motorsnail
11-28-2007, 11:26 PM
ive always wondered about that stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

Yeah thats it lasts like 5 minutes though feels like 3 days and you forget what you just saw. Its a pretty world in DMT land if you got the chance to try it go for it. My girlfriend became really church happy after we did it she swears it changed her perspective on life:loco:

4thHorse
11-29-2007, 12:36 AM
Sleep apnea can dangerous I believe when you older. The ex pro football player Reggie White had sleep apnea and is believe to have contributed to his death. Wikipedia has a good list of signs of sleep apnea. Easiest sign is to have someone watch you sleep and see if you stop breathing.

Mine was so bad I had surgery done to help correct the problem, and it helped alot. I used to have to sleep with a machine every day, that would blow air down through your nose to help keep your air way open. The doctor almost took my drivers license, but I never fell asleep while driving before so he let me keep it.

Farzam
11-29-2007, 01:07 AM
Sleep apnea can dangerous I believe when you older. The ex pro football player Reggie White had sleep apnea and is believe to have contributed to his death. Wikipedia has a good list of signs of sleep apnea. Easiest sign is to have someone watch you sleep and see if you stop breathing.

Mine was so bad I had surgery done to help correct the problem, and it helped alot. I used to have to sleep with a machine every day, that would blow air down through your nose to help keep your air way open. The doctor almost took my drivers license, but I never fell asleep while driving before so he let me keep it.

I just got surgery Monday for chronic sleep apnea.

4thHorse
11-29-2007, 01:26 AM
What did they do

Farzam
11-29-2007, 01:27 AM
Removed adnoids
Something weird to my sinuses
They fixed my deviated septum
I think something else

Idk

I'm on too many percocet to think

4thHorse
11-29-2007, 02:20 AM
They fixed my deviated septum
Removed my tonsiles
removed part of my soft palate
and a uvulopalatopharyngoplasty(they completly removed my uvula)
they also want to shrink my tounge, but the chicks dig it

!Zar!
11-29-2007, 02:35 AM
This happened to me when I was at work.

haha.

Fuck working.

I sleep and get paid for it.

Church.

Tops*
11-29-2007, 08:08 AM
Fuck demons and spirits! Messing with my inner chi. FUCK!

It's happened to me once. Last year I believe. I was sleeping (?) facing up and there was enough light in the room to see depth in the ceiling. All of a sudden hundreds of masks were trying to push through the ceiling and my body was completely frozen. It was 15 seconds of hell.

Sleep paralysis is called "kanashibari" in Japanese. My mom says it happens to her when she can't sleep so whenever I can't sleep, I pull my sheets over my head so the bitches can't get me! :keke:

DrtyRat
11-29-2007, 08:34 AM

Yep,
Sleep Apnea runs in my family. I've had alot of the same "demonic" experiences that others have had. I always know that I'll be ok, except the first time, which scarred the crap out of me, but I have a very hard time breathing and for some reason I always try to fight the paralysis. I really need to go to a sleep specialist. My mother has a breathing machine and it has done wonders for her. The thing is w/sleep apnea is that you are always tired b/c you don't ever get enough rest. Also, I only get the paralysis when I sleep on my back. BTW, don't be like me, if you have it, or some of the symptoms, get it checked out.

Farzam
11-29-2007, 09:17 AM
Yep,
Sleep Apnea runs in my family. I've had alot of the same "demonic" experiences that others have had. I always know that I'll be ok, except the first time, which scarred the crap out of me, but I have a very hard time breathing and for some reason I always try to fight the paralysis. I really need to go to a sleep specialist. My mother has a breathing machine and it has done wonders for her. The thing is w/sleep apnea is that you are always tired b/c you don't ever get enough rest. Also, I only get the paralysis when I sleep on my back. BTW, don't be like me, if you have it, or some of the symptoms, get it checked out.

x2

Get it checked out

Totally worth it

theicecreamdan
11-29-2007, 05:04 PM
Its not spirits. Its just neurotransmitters that keep you still during dreams not being re-uptaken quickly enough. The other side of sleep paralysis is much more dangerous. But yeah, it doesn't last very long, its just a little scary.

worangejuice
11-29-2007, 05:59 PM
I believe it's an out of body experience, more of a spiritual thing , a mental awareness. I've had it happen at my old house where I think my room was haunted. But usually I gain conciousness in my dreams and I can move, it is just really hard. I remember I woke up but was not awake. So I realized I was dreaming and although difficult as all, I managed to get up and walk to the door but couldn't open it. Then I woke up and was kinda excited by it. Just realize where you are and gain conciousness.Don't freak out. Be strong!
Wow, surprised how much of us experience this on here. Maybe it's the 240 community or something.hehe.hmmmmm
Dreams are very powerful

lflkajfj12123
11-29-2007, 09:03 PM
twice in my life

i'm gonna cherish it

lflkajfj12123
11-29-2007, 10:41 PM
going to sleep

crossing my fingers for sleep paralysis

GoodOl'S13
11-29-2007, 11:57 PM
I remember being like 9 or some thing and waking u trying to move and feeling tied down hasn't happened in years I just blamed it on all the Nightmare on Elm St movies LOL.

Lately I wake up after my whole body twitches. It really is weird how many zilvians have sleep problems

aznpoopy
11-30-2007, 01:00 AM
this shit used to happen to me alot when i was involved with some crappy stuff and having a bad time of life. when you are scared you are more likely to see ghosts and shit. i'm so used to it now i don't get scared, nor do i see anything. luckily it happens pretty rarely.

i am still not sure whether it is science or supernatural.

recently, my gf complained of having nightmares of someone chasing her at night. well i slept over with her one night and woke up in the middle of the night with a very weird feeling in the air. she was making weird noises in her sleep so i figured she was having another nightmare. i knocked her lightly with my elbow her to wake her out of it a bit. it worked, but after that i felt a crazy glaring attention on me. i'm still a bit of a believer so i figured the ghost was mad pissed at me for cheating him of his fun. somehow i knew as soon as i fell asleep i would get sleep paralysis. and as soon as a dozed off, i woke up frozen. it was mad weird. shit felt angry. but i've gone through it about 100 times, so i was kind of trash talking it while it was doing it. finally i started mumbling for it to leave in the name of JC. after a few of those i popped out of it. gf hasn't had nightmares since. freaky shit!

theicecreamdan
11-30-2007, 11:43 AM
I don't know why anything dealing with ghosts and spirits is always called "supernatural". Maybe its real or maybe its not, but just remember that there was a time when nobody understood germs, or gravity. That stuff isn't supernatural why should anything else be? Even though the universe is well beyond our ability to understand it doesn't mean that it still doesn't follow rules that we haven't figured out... yet.

ONYX S-13
11-30-2007, 12:49 PM
It's happened twice in my life and it's by far the worst experience I've EVER had... I've almost drowned a couple times and I'd choose doing that again ANY day.

lflkajfj12123
11-30-2007, 06:27 PM
well heres an update

no sleep paralysis last night

eh better luck tonight

Dorifto89
11-30-2007, 06:52 PM
Hey ya'll check out El Cielo by dredg...like seriously.

B18C5MK1
11-30-2007, 11:56 PM
there's a radio show on AM640 called Coast to Coast.. you can pretty much pick up that station from anywhere in the united states. the host was Art Bell, i haven't listened to it in about a year, but they always talk about interesting stuff like out of body experiences, sleep paralysis, and other kinds of paranormal events.

check it out if your into that stuff. personally, i've never had one... but i'd like to.. especially if you can learn how to control it. it'd be rad.

it airs 10pm - 2am
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coast_to_Coast_AM

lflkajfj12123
12-01-2007, 12:53 AM
here goes round 2!

ONYX S-13
12-01-2007, 09:16 PM
^ go rent a bunch of demonic/satanism movies and buy a ouija board and dabble with that for a couple hours and that should definitely get the wick burning/ ball rolling.

(not that I'm condoning such behavior)

Frixco_240
12-01-2007, 10:26 PM
The best way to get sleep paralysis is to sleep facing upwards toward the ceiling. the few times that I've had it, I was facing upwards, and I VERY RARELY sleep like that. I usally am a side sleeper, but really if you want to get that feeling, try sleeping facing upwards. I've had this while sleeping alone and sleeping next to my gf and she was like, No I didn't hear anything or felt you move, but I was FREAK the fucked out. It literally feels like theres somebody/something lying right over you. You can move your eyes but can't move your head and it get's harder and harder to breathe. seriously it feels like shit, and I forgot how i got out of it. I think I had tears falling afterwards too. :hs: Must try it if you havn't yet.

RiversideS13
12-01-2007, 10:47 PM
it happened to my gf once before and she was mad at me after because she was "screaming for help". how the fuck i knew she needs help.

lflkajfj12123
12-01-2007, 10:50 PM
^ go rent a bunch of demonic/satanism movies and buy a ouija board and dabble with that for a couple hours and that should definitely get the wick burning/ ball rolling.

(not that I'm condoning such behavior)

i hope you're joking

i'd getter better results with the DMT or some acid