PDA

View Full Version : The WinterFresh Festival 2007

PRADOgy
11-19-2007, 12:12 PM
DEC 1ST !

Alright now this event is KICK ASS!!:rawk:
its close to a lot of us, LITTLE TOKYO in DOWNTOWN.. oh yeah
this should be an awsome experience , sick line up.. and friendly peoples..

Info: At last years Winterfresh nearly 2500 beautiful people came together to make FRESH happen on the privatle owned streets of the Los Angeles Center Studios in Downtown LA. They danced the night way under the epic LA skyline and left having experienced and event LIKE NO OTHER !!
( Just ask ANYONE that was there )

Join us again on Saturday December 1st 2007 as we raise the bar and produce the most ambitious WINTERFRESH ever. This will be the most innovative and exciting electronic music event of the winter season, featuring all the extra trimmings you have come to expect from FRESH, Including:

> MULTIPLE WINTER THEMED AREAS TO EXPLORE
> OVER 30 WORLD CLASS PERFORMERS
> ALL NEW 4000 CAPACITY DOWNTOWN LA URBAN FESTIVAL COMPOUND
> FULL BAR AREA FOR 21+
> CRISP, SOUL CLEANSING SOUND UNDER MASSIVE CICUS
> WATCH AS WE MAKE IT SNOW OVER THE DANCEFLOOR
> MASSIVE CONCERT STAGING w/ DAZZLING INTELLIGENT LIGHTS,
> THE RETURN OF THE GIANT GREEN LASER
> FREE INTERACTIVE PHOTOBOOTH w/ PICS YOU CAN TAKE HOME
> HUGE WINTER PROPS PLUS REAL PLANTS AND X-MAS TREES ON STAGE
> SNOW GIRL DANCERS, LIVE ON-STAGE
> LA'S INFAMOUS CLUB KIDS JOIN US TO COMPLETE THE WINTER THEME
>COMPLETE WITH AN ARSENAL OF SUPERSTAR DJs TO KEEP YOU GROOVIN THROUGH THE NIGHT !!

Info Line:818.325.2025, 949.271.9180, 909.424.3360
Doors Open at: 7:01 PM
Doors Close at: 5:01 AM
Ages: All Ages
Remember to bring: A Ticket, Positive Vibes, Your Dancin Shoes.
Items not allowed: Weapons, Markers, Outside Alchohol,Negative Energy and Clown Attire.
Event Capacity: 4000+
Downtown LA Urban Festival Compound
Downtown Los Angeles, CA 90001 United States

MAIN STAGE TENT:
Trance/Techno/Hardstyle -
ALICE DEEJAY aka Pronti & Kalmani - (Holland) -
DJ ISSAC (Holland)
DJ MICRO (NY)
ATOMIC BABIES (NY) 100% LIVE PA of Acid Techno Fire Breaks !!
CAFFEINE (Chicago, IL)
B2B w/
USED & ABUSED (LA)
DOUBLESTAXXX (LA)
STRIDER (LA)
JOHN VANDEVER (LA) ~*~

DRUM & BASS TENT:
TECHNICAL ITCH (Bristol, UK)
CONCORD DAWN (Auckland, New Zealand)
HOOGS w/ MC MURDOCK (Rochester, NY)
ORIGIN w/ MC DINO (LA)
XXXL (LA)
SUBFLO (LA)
TONY C (LA)
FAT PAT (LA)
NINJAZ 4 HIRE (LA)
FELIX VICIOUS (LA)
KETEK (LA) ~*~

HOUSE/ELECTRO TENT:
DARREN MASE (Netherlands)
GAVIN HARDKISS aka HAWKE (SF)
JUSTIN HALE (SF)
BROOK B (Phoenix, AZ)
JASON BLAKEMORE (LA)
GEORGE O'CONNOR (LA)
NIC ALVERADO (LA)
Partners in Crime / The Fresh Residents
PAUL ANDREW & THOMAS STEIN (LA)

BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE
http://www.groovetickets.com/OrderSystem/Groove/eventviewqb.asp?Affilid=93&EventsID=32843&PGName=Fresh+Entertainment

k's_silvia2.0
11-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Damn David those drugs will mess you up on the long run:ughd:.

HAHA have fun.

DALAZ_68
11-27-2007, 11:49 AM
P.L.U.R. !!!

damn...wondering if i should go...money be tight

swiftdrift
11-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Im selling my ticket for $35 if this other girl thats supposed to buy it doesnt.

....sorry for the thread jack :-)

tunerzimage
11-27-2007, 06:56 PM
This is going to be a hot event! My roomates b-day. Holla if anyone is going!

stinky_180
11-27-2007, 08:03 PM
Ages: All Ages
:fawk2:

msglength

s13_redSILVIA
11-27-2007, 08:31 PM
never been to a rave before but i heard they give out free E :eek3:

stinky_180
11-27-2007, 08:35 PM

if that would be the case, a lot of people would be broke as shit.

s13_redSILVIA
11-27-2007, 08:43 PM
if that would be the case, a lot of people would be broke as shit.

lol well my friends went to one not that long ago and they told me they got free E
i might go soo we'll see :)

spikNspan
11-28-2007, 03:24 AM
lol, if anyone ever gave me a pill for free I would definitely be weary about it, but I'm not into pills or any of that shit anyways. hope you guys don't die!

S14DB
11-28-2007, 05:57 AM
WoW, I have never heard of any of these people...

tunerzimage
11-28-2007, 01:48 PM
lol no such thing as free E

DALAZ_68
11-28-2007, 01:57 PM
only Jedi flipped once...never again...to much

ill stick to the greens and cigs for now lol

ill see if i go...damn i wonder if its gonna be like nocturnal...hella fine
B!tches there

VROOOM
11-28-2007, 02:02 PM

ive been to house parties where you can find it on the ground. damn what happened to the 90's

DALAZ_68
11-28-2007, 03:31 PM
ive been to house parties where you can find it on the ground. damn what happened to the 90's

same here...damn 90's kids lol

PRADOgy
11-28-2007, 06:33 PM
:fawk2:

msglength

like little kids ca afford to pay $40.00 for an event

Im selling my ticket for $35 if this other girl thats supposed to buy it doesnt.

....sorry for the thread jack :-)

No prob.. Gl w/ sale..

This is going to be a hot event! My roomates b-day. Holla if anyone is going!

HELL YEAH IM GOING!!!!

who else is going?-

THIS EVENT IS HOTTTTT!

PRADOgy
11-30-2007, 12:49 PM
Any one have any remedy's on preventing LOCK JAW besides a Binki or gum...?

TiNMAN
11-30-2007, 12:58 PM
is you rollin?

PRADOgy
11-30-2007, 01:09 PM
is you rollin?

Like a bowling ball

miucus
12-01-2007, 02:26 AM
i may be goin to this with my buddy. its gonna be his first rave so hes gonna have a blast

PRADOgy
12-01-2007, 10:49 AM
i may be goin to this with my buddy. its gonna be his first rave so hes gonna have a blast

tight .. im taken 4 chicks with me from USC and its their first time rolling.. :naughtyd:

which means i have two to spare:bigok:

tunerzimage
12-02-2007, 03:09 PM
so pissed!

waiting 3 hours in line is BULLSHIT.

we got fed up and left, and we rolled 15 deep too.....FUCK FRESH EVENTS! they used to be good, what happened??

PRADOgy
12-03-2007, 10:32 AM
so pissed!

waiting 3 hours in line is BULLSHIT.

we got fed up and left, and we rolled 15 deep too.....FUCK FRESH EVENTS! they used to be good, what happened??

AGREED!!! FUCKN got their at 10pm didnt get in untill 2:30 fresh failed ..
the funest 2 hours yess.. the worst four hours in line YES!.. geesh i was sad in line .. freezing.. there was like 10 of us hugging it was so cold.. i wonder who those people were LOL.. i never felt so dissapointed... stupid fire marshall.. max cappacity my ass! Iv never had such a bad trip.

fresh=FAIL

per KILLERTOFU

"so ill start with the business side of things to clarify for you what happened reguarding the line, presales, and such.

The delay: so, we had preplanned by the book exactly how to set the venue up and get the show started at 7pm on the dot. in fact we were gonna let people in at 630 just to get the line moving. the fire marshal decides to arrive late then take their sweet ass time inspecting everything. they gave us the go ahead and then stalled us for another 30 mins not allowing us to let anyone in because our EMT's decided to flake out on us and we had to wait for the backups to arrive. we had to even evacuate our own staff and helpers on his order. seeing that he has the power to shut the entire show down we had to oblige to his every command with no question. at this point were starting to feel sick because now we have to cut our good close friends opening sets, so we ask the marshal to grant us an extension to the show for holding us up so long. he agrees and gives us an extra 45 mins to play music.

Capacity: As clearly stated, our capacity was 4000 maximum. we have never had a show break 2500 people, so based on this knowledge we set our entrance, ticket booth, and security check up like a regular show. to our amazement, 6000-7000 people showed up for this party...you can see how that can be a problem and a bit overwhelming. never in our wildest dreams did we think this many people would show up, and to all the fresh haters out there that said we were finished from Fresh Anniversary....i guess you were wrong huh?

The Line: this is where my night became extremely stressful. i was put in charge of sorting everyone who passed the barricade out and into the appropriate lines to get them in as fast as possible. at first it was running smoothly, but then the fire marshal decided to interfere and slow down how many people were allowed down the street at a time. we allowed 50-100 in at a time and people decided they wanted in badly and started cutting and pushing. we tried to control it but....6000 people is alot of fucking people! i finally said fuck the fire marshal and started rushing people in as soon as he left. things were going smooth again until alice deejay showed up. i was in the middle of walking them into the venue and the fire marshal saw me. he runs up and grabs me and says 'YOUR DONE. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. YOUR NOT GOING BACK INTO THE PARTY.' i said 'im on the crew, im in charge of getting people in!' at this point he stopped the line completly to chew my ass out. finally he says im banned from the street entirely and tries to have me sent to a cop to be arrested. i got another one of our staff in charge that he was more familiar with to explain who i was and he banned her too... so now things are completly out of control, this prick is trying to slow us down, so i talk to another one of the marshalls and explain the situation. he tells me its ok and im fine again. then prickface comes back and we have another talk, this time i get a word in finally and explain that hes putting people at risk by slowing me down. at this point im so fucking stressed i have a complete anxiety attack. I put someone else in charge and went inside to enjoy myself for a bit to calm my nerves down and to help figure out a way to speed things up.

what we came up with was that we were going to have to accept that we were now going to have to run the show like a massive and do large scale searches and multiple entrance lines(something that a 2500 show wouldnt of had to do). so we set up 2 tables with 2-3 lanes of search and the line starts blazing by. everyone was in the building by 130 and if anyone says otherwise its an outright lie.

we felt really really bad for all the people that had to wait multiple hours just to get in due to cutters and bullshit, so we allowed the last 200-300 people in line to enter free without ticket just to get em in the party to enjoy themselves. my plur patrol also gave out well over 100+ gift bags to these people as well as the people who wore the best costumes throught the night (sorry if you didnt get one, we did eventually run out!). hell we even gave out free xmas lights to people (weird i know)

Presales and guestlist: i dont care what anybody says, all presale/ticket holders were given priority entrance once we began to near capacity (the LAPD can even vouch for this!) and if someone decided they didnt want to wait anymore, that isnt our fault. it was our top priority to get all paid customers in no matter what. noone holding a ticket was turned away, and like i said, EVERYONE was in the building by 130. if you feel you have a strong enough case for not getting in besides, you had to wait a long time and got tired of it then feel free to email us and well work something out.

guestlisters and random complainers? we had alot of stupid people with guestlist/writstbands leave the building for no reason at all and go get back in line then complain they had to wait....WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE? niteflowers post shes complaining that she never got in and left.....i personally tried to walk her and lokee to the door and they went off into la la land and went to the back of the line for no reason. =/.

RUMORS: as i managed the line/ticket booth, i heard alot of rediculous rumors being started. everything from that we were stealing peoples lights and glowsticks to that we were charging 65 for tickets. absolutely rediculous. if anything, we encouraged people to bring light toys to add to the show! and tickets never went past $50, although some people did bribe our people or security,i could totally see someone saying 'i payed 65 total to get in' being miscontrune as us ripping people off"

neokulture here i come!

fuck fresh!

tunerzimage
12-03-2007, 12:27 PM
AGREED!!! FUCKN got their at 10pm didnt get in untill 2:30 fresh failed ..
the funest 2 hours yess.. the worst four hours in line YES!.. geesh i was sad in line .. freezing.. there was like 10 of us hugging it was so cold.. i wonder who those people were LOL.. i never felt so dissapointed... stupid fire marshall.. max cappacity my ass! Iv never had such a bad trip.

fresh=FAIL

per KILLERTOFU

"so ill start with the business side of things to clarify for you what happened reguarding the line, presales, and such.

The delay: so, we had preplanned by the book exactly how to set the venue up and get the show started at 7pm on the dot. in fact we were gonna let people in at 630 just to get the line moving. the fire marshal decides to arrive late then take their sweet ass time inspecting everything. they gave us the go ahead and then stalled us for another 30 mins not allowing us to let anyone in because our EMT's decided to flake out on us and we had to wait for the backups to arrive. we had to even evacuate our own staff and helpers on his order. seeing that he has the power to shut the entire show down we had to oblige to his every command with no question. at this point were starting to feel sick because now we have to cut our good close friends opening sets, so we ask the marshal to grant us an extension to the show for holding us up so long. he agrees and gives us an extra 45 mins to play music.

Capacity: As clearly stated, our capacity was 4000 maximum. we have never had a show break 2500 people, so based on this knowledge we set our entrance, ticket booth, and security check up like a regular show. to our amazement, 6000-7000 people showed up for this party...you can see how that can be a problem and a bit overwhelming. never in our wildest dreams did we think this many people would show up, and to all the fresh haters out there that said we were finished from Fresh Anniversary....i guess you were wrong huh?

The Line: this is where my night became extremely stressful. i was put in charge of sorting everyone who passed the barricade out and into the appropriate lines to get them in as fast as possible. at first it was running smoothly, but then the fire marshal decided to interfere and slow down how many people were allowed down the street at a time. we allowed 50-100 in at a time and people decided they wanted in badly and started cutting and pushing. we tried to control it but....6000 people is alot of fucking people! i finally said fuck the fire marshal and started rushing people in as soon as he left. things were going smooth again until alice deejay showed up. i was in the middle of walking them into the venue and the fire marshal saw me. he runs up and grabs me and says 'YOUR DONE. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. YOUR NOT GOING BACK INTO THE PARTY.' i said 'im on the crew, im in charge of getting people in!' at this point he stopped the line completly to chew my ass out. finally he says im banned from the street entirely and tries to have me sent to a cop to be arrested. i got another one of our staff in charge that he was more familiar with to explain who i was and he banned her too... so now things are completly out of control, this prick is trying to slow us down, so i talk to another one of the marshalls and explain the situation. he tells me its ok and im fine again. then prickface comes back and we have another talk, this time i get a word in finally and explain that hes putting people at risk by slowing me down. at this point im so fucking stressed i have a complete anxiety attack. I put someone else in charge and went inside to enjoy myself for a bit to calm my nerves down and to help figure out a way to speed things up.

what we came up with was that we were going to have to accept that we were now going to have to run the show like a massive and do large scale searches and multiple entrance lines(something that a 2500 show wouldnt of had to do). so we set up 2 tables with 2-3 lanes of search and the line starts blazing by. everyone was in the building by 130 and if anyone says otherwise its an outright lie.

we felt really really bad for all the people that had to wait multiple hours just to get in due to cutters and bullshit, so we allowed the last 200-300 people in line to enter free without ticket just to get em in the party to enjoy themselves. my plur patrol also gave out well over 100+ gift bags to these people as well as the people who wore the best costumes throught the night (sorry if you didnt get one, we did eventually run out!). hell we even gave out free xmas lights to people (weird i know)

Presales and guestlist: i dont care what anybody says, all presale/ticket holders were given priority entrance once we began to near capacity (the LAPD can even vouch for this!) and if someone decided they didnt want to wait anymore, that isnt our fault. it was our top priority to get all paid customers in no matter what. noone holding a ticket was turned away, and like i said, EVERYONE was in the building by 130. if you feel you have a strong enough case for not getting in besides, you had to wait a long time and got tired of it then feel free to email us and well work something out.

guestlisters and random complainers? we had alot of stupid people with guestlist/writstbands leave the building for no reason at all and go get back in line then complain they had to wait....WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE? niteflowers post shes complaining that she never got in and left.....i personally tried to walk her and lokee to the door and they went off into la la land and went to the back of the line for no reason. =/.

RUMORS: as i managed the line/ticket booth, i heard alot of rediculous rumors being started. everything from that we were stealing peoples lights and glowsticks to that we were charging 65 for tickets. absolutely rediculous. if anything, we encouraged people to bring light toys to add to the show! and tickets never went past $50, although some people did bribe our people or security,i could totally see someone saying 'i payed 65 total to get in' being miscontrune as us ripping people off"

neokulture here i come!

fuck fresh!

yeah i read that on ravelinks......BS. oh well....i guess TAO will be awesome as always.

S14DB
12-03-2007, 12:51 PM
Wow, someone that can't control the Fire Marshal. What a newb..

DALAZ_68
12-03-2007, 01:14 PM
makes me happy i didnt end up going and just smoked with some friends instead

stinky_180
12-03-2007, 02:52 PM
ill see if i go...damn i wonder if its gonna be like nocturnal...hella fine
B!tches there

thats because it was 18+, i was there and it was the shit! screw all age raves!

good thing i didn't go to this failure of a rave... i had a blast fishing at lake elsinore and lake skinner in riverside county. then taking a nice cruise back on a sunny sunday afternoon on ortega hwy with the 240sx... (i dont drive the 240 often).

stinky_180
12-03-2007, 03:00 PM
yeah i read that on ravelinks......BS. oh well....i guess TAO will be awesome as always.

SASHA DIGWEED!

tunerzimage
12-03-2007, 03:02 PM
SASHA DIGWEED!

fucking word!! not to mention Deadmau5 !!!

haha should we have a "zilvia" meet up at tao??? lol JK lame!

miucus
12-03-2007, 03:50 PM
deadmau5 is gonna be sick

PRADOgy
12-03-2007, 04:31 PM
fucking word!! not to mention Deadmau5 !!!

haha should we have a "zilvia" meet up at tao??? lol JK lame!

Noooo..

well most raves i go to i rock some sort of drift/race shirt.. takata harness shirt, drift shirt.. i wear my team orange shirt a lot there.. (cus its bright orange). yeah im easy to spot considering im 6'1 and a team orange shirt..

dude TAO is gona be SIIIIIIIIICK! so much fun

DreEzed
12-04-2007, 12:45 AM
So whos goin to TAO? this should be another thread.

DALAZ_68
12-04-2007, 09:11 AM
Together As One huhhh...hmmm

ima think about it

tunerzimage
12-04-2007, 01:35 PM
dude. there is no thinking.

Together As One !

Sasah & Digweed - These guys are simply amazing, ive only HEARD about what their performance is like, i have yet to experience it. My friend saw them do an 8 hour set. He and I are both trance/ house DJ's. He said it was a life changing and extremely inspirational experience and by far the best show hes ever seen a DJ put on. wow. im ready to see these guys. >_<

Ferry Corsten - If you haven't seen him already be prepared, he really gets the party rockin. I saw him last year at EDC and was blown away, hes also another very talented DJ.

Deadmau5 - If ANYONE here likes techno / tech house / progressive house, or anything that falls under this catagory...

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c130/consolidatedbord/misc/Ilovedirtyfilthybeats.jpg

Then you need to check out Deadmau5. This guy is one amazing canadian. Hes featured on quite a bit of remixes and does a lot of work with house artists. I cant wait to see him!!!

and dont forget, FRESH EVENTS = FAIL.

DALAZ_68
12-04-2007, 01:47 PM
dude. there is no thinking.

Together As One !

im just there to blaze lol dont listen to much of that musiq...alice deejay and dj prada maybe...that bout it

DreEzed
12-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Oh yeah forgot same night theres gonna be Tiesto playing. Just wondering anyone goin to that?

tunerzimage
12-04-2007, 03:02 PM
im just there to blaze lol dont listen to much of that musiq...alice deejay and dj prada maybe...that bout it

Right on. Its all good. PM me about that blazzzeee

Oh yeah forgot same night theres gonna be Tiesto playing. Just wondering anyone goin to that?

Hrm....saw Tiesto already this year. Quite an amazing performer!

PRADOgy
12-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Right on. Its all good. PM me about that blazzzeee

Hrm....saw Tiesto already this year. Quite an amazing performer!

ditto.. he's really good.. but TAO will be amazing.. all those genres of music.. ROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLing @ tao will be crazy..

any who as soon as TAO tickets go on sale ill make a thread if no one does..

tunerzimage
12-04-2007, 03:54 PM
make that thread. tix already on sale. $55 @ www.groovetickets.com

DreEzed
12-04-2007, 04:44 PM
I'll would make one but I'm a newb so...