PDA

View Full Version : REDLINE! (disgusting)

S13Leprechaun
11-19-2007, 12:23 AM
okay, i seached and didnt see a prior post of this, so hopefuly this isnt another damn repost...

well, i saw the flick, "Redline" for the first time last night... i know that movie is old news, but damnit that movie makes me sick.... rich ass- wholes in exotics racing down streets, flipping a minivan, putting other peoples lives in danger... i know its a movie, but damn that shit nuts, and that shit goes on in real life... and the money hunger? jesus christ...... they'll kill anything or anyone to get more money... greed is just disgusting.. anyone see this movie and just shake ur head with disgust? i wanted to turn it of, but i was too curious to see how gross greedy people can be. thoughts?

EDacIouSX
11-19-2007, 12:25 AM
i never bothered with it cause the ads made it look gay. lol, now i know its gay (even though the lack of revenue generated by the movie told me it sucks ass)

S13Leprechaun
11-19-2007, 12:29 AM
yeah same here... im no really a fan of exotics because of the ass wholes that come with them... but i guess thats with all cars... but i was bored last night with my gf for a late night home movie so i gave it a go... and i couldnt stop thinking of how childish itwas.. sorry for the pointless post guys just kinda erks me and wondering if its just me... lol.

Farzam
11-19-2007, 12:31 AM
Why are you getting so butthurt over a movie?

Tops*
11-19-2007, 01:08 AM
Well I was going to download it, but I guess not. The same can be said about Teckademics. They're a bunch of rich people in exotics who only care about themselves. Any speeding ticket under 100mph is weak sauce to them. They're amusing to watch, but make me sick at the same time by how they treat their cars because it's something I can't and will never do.

I'll stick to Best Motoring (Hot Version) and Option.

Matej
11-19-2007, 01:12 AM
Watch out for them Asian thugs in S13.5's.

mrhamburgerr
11-19-2007, 01:19 AM
if you haven't seen already :keke:

http://www.youtube.com/v/ECvp58r7P44&rel=1

jeeper_x
11-19-2007, 01:29 AM
Lewis Hamilton is a brother that can drive really good!

Dousan_PG
11-19-2007, 01:42 AM
dad? dad is that you? did u go online??
and join zilvia???????

weird.

okay, i seached and didnt see a prior post of this, so hopefuly this isnt another damn repost...

well, i saw the flick, "Redline" for the first time last night... i know that movie is old news, but damnit that movie makes me sick.... rich ass- wholes in exotics racing down streets, flipping a minivan, putting other peoples lives in danger... i know its a movie, but damn that shit nuts, and that shit goes on in real life... and the money hunger? jesus christ...... they'll kill anything or anyone to get more money... greed is just disgusting.. anyone see this movie and just shake ur head with disgust? i wanted to turn it of, but i was too curious to see how gross greedy people can be. thoughts?

get serious.
i love terminator but im not mad because he shot civilians.
im still buying the gf a diamond, even after i saw 'blood diamond'
and im still wishing i could shoot guns while drifting, like FnF4. that would be sweet.

racepar1
11-19-2007, 01:52 AM
I'm surprised that Eddie Griffin hasn't been assasinated for that yet! LOL But that is not anywhere near as bad as the drunk dumbass that totalled the fuck outta one on PCH.

Anto
11-19-2007, 02:08 AM
news says that two carrera GT's were totalled,

WIKI says that the movie grossed 6.8 million, the movie COST $26 million to make, you do the math.

that's alot of 240's.

karl wasabi
11-19-2007, 02:25 AM
yeah, I think there was a topic on this before. Oh well. I went to the world premiere cause i got free tickets. That was by far the worst car movie ever!! I got to pat Eddie Griffin on the back though, and tell him good job on wrecking the Enzo. haha.

Farzam
11-19-2007, 02:44 AM
The movie looked dumb, I never even considered going to see it.

And just cause some rich people do stupid shit in cars means all of em do. It's pretty lame to say "oh that rich motherfucker in his Porsche blah blah blah".

Y'all are no better than those idiots who say "oh that brat down the street has a loud 240sx, he must be street racing, i'm gonna call the cops!"

EDacIouSX
11-19-2007, 03:09 AM
y'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll.... y'aaaaallllll... y'all....

*cough*

Helghast
11-19-2007, 03:10 AM
I can't believe that brat down the street is racing. Especially with his loud exhaust!

I'm calling the cops.

Wait, you guys don't like the fact that homeboy drove to vegas with Nightgoggles?

NervGS
11-19-2007, 07:50 AM
putting other peoples lives in danger...

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/1904bmx/DSC_0052-3.jpg

But wait..........

That car in your signature... It's going over the double YELLOW!!!!

???

-glenn

motorsnail
11-19-2007, 10:39 AM
LMAO Jackie Chan in the interview classic asian reaction:keke:

"Ooohh 1.2 milllllion"
"Craaazy , Bunch o craaaazy people"

jackjack
11-19-2007, 10:40 AM
chick - hot
cars - hot
everything else - fail

jrocslider
11-19-2007, 10:46 AM
trash.

i saw the cover at blockbuster and laughed

exitspeed
11-19-2007, 10:51 AM
yeah same here... im no really a fan of exotics because of the ass wholes that come with them...

You actually let the people that buy Exotic cars make you not like the cars themselves? Weird.

That isn't gonna stop me from wanting to hump a yellow exotic while I'm drunk at Road America.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/exitspeed/100_0168.jpg

Saltman
11-19-2007, 10:56 AM
^^^ Hahahahaha, Classic picture.

Dousan_PG
11-19-2007, 11:40 AM

But wait..........

???

-glenn

hahahahahahahahahahhaa

amazing
glenn rules.

S13Leprechaun
11-19-2007, 12:59 PM

But wait..........

???

-glenn

i see your point... but...

1. im not RACING down a BUSY street swerving in and out of cars like a maniac... people in accords do it too... i was just basing facts on the movie... i wasnt tryin to single exotics out or anything.... iwas just sayign the movie kinda makes me sick knowing people do that kinda thing... and im not butthurt over it, just seeing what other peoples opinions of it are... this is why i posted it in off topic chat... to see other opinions like i stated above....

2. i had a spotter... hence the camera man in on a ridge to see both ways if anyone was coming... therefore, no lives were indager besides my own.

this thread is obviously going in a different direction than iintended, so nevermind. thanks for ur interest.

S13Leprechaun
11-19-2007, 01:00 PM
You actually let the people that buy Exotic cars make you not like the cars themselves? Weird.

That isn't gonna stop me from wanting to hump a yellow exotic while I'm drunk at Road America.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/exitspeed/100_0168.jpg

and no not really, just IMO i dont really like most exotics... the looks anyway... theyre just overdone IMO... but other people think differently... the only one i really have any interest in is the saleen s7.. that things baaaaaad.

exitspeed
11-19-2007, 01:02 PM
^
So you're saying you prefer a Civic over a Zonda?

To each their own I guess. :ugh:

bwake 5
11-19-2007, 01:08 PM
i liked the movie just because during the fight scene the dude gets kicked in the face.......... it looked awesome lol

Yuri
11-19-2007, 02:23 PM
The only complaint I have about the movie is that it sucked.
I don't know how it ended, just that when the private jet landed on the freeway, I said "screw this" and went to bed.

jrocslider
11-19-2007, 02:29 PM
and no not really, just IMO i dont really like most exotics... the looks anyway... theyre just overdone IMO... but other people think differently... the only one i really have any interest in is the saleen s7.. that things baaaaaad.

and by overdone you mean built better than most econo shitboxes made today hence that is why they are called supercars and are faster, nicer and more expensive that what most of us drive?

and they look that way for a reason. they are tested. take the S7 for example.

ONYX S-13
11-19-2007, 07:16 PM
Hey Peter... The person who made the movie was the owner of quick loan funding (the place kathleen used to work for).. The Market was falling right when he was making this movie..

The idiot crashed his own Enzo in hopes of buying a new one if the movie grossed well since the mortgage industry flopped on him.. I read this a while ago in the news paper while on my lunch break.

HA HA HA

B18C5MK1
11-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Hey Peter... The person who made the movie was the owner of quick loan funding (the place kathleen used to work for).. The Market was falling right when he was making this movie..

The idiot crashed his own Enzo in hopes of buying a new one if the movie grossed well since the mortgage industry flopped on him.. I read this a while ago in the news paper while on my lunch break.

HA HA HA

hahaha yeah i remember rocky telling me something like that. wow.

k's_silvia2.0
11-19-2007, 07:19 PM
The best/worst part is when the dudes in the Signal Auto built S13.5 come up an try to rob the dude for the Ferrari.Now people are gonna think that the Nissan dudes are theives.

B18C5MK1
11-19-2007, 07:23 PM
The best/worst part is when the dudes in the Signal Auto built S13.5 come up an try to rob the dude for the Ferrari.Now people are gonna think that the Nissan dudes are theives.

i never saw redline. never had any desire to.

but who would want to steal a ferrari after watching this!!
:keke:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxQfN2qzRL0&mode=related&search=

S13Leprechaun
11-19-2007, 07:55 PM
^^^ hahaha... this is true... i knew that was a 240... wasnt really paying attention but i could tell from the back lines it was a hatchback.

Matej
11-19-2007, 07:56 PM
Exotic cars are boring, they all look the same, except some are red and some are yellow.

S13Leprechaun
11-19-2007, 10:23 PM
^^^ +1! correctamundo!

Yuri
11-20-2007, 03:17 PM

Aren't they?
I mean most 240's are owned by former Honda owners, and based on the Fast and the Furious, we know for a fact that all Honda owners are theives, and steal parts they can't even use on their own cars.

So this would lead to the conclusion that:
Nissan owners = former Honda owners.
former Honda owners = Honda owners.
All Honda owners = thieves.

Thus;
Nissan owners = thieves.

But by this prognosis....

Tomb Raider Lara Croft = Thief.
Lara Croft = Angelina Jolie.

All 240 owners are Angelina Jolie.

k's_silvia2.0
11-20-2007, 03:19 PM
All 240 owners are Angelina Jolie.

Yup but not as ugly :keke: .

steve shadows
11-20-2007, 03:21 PM
I'm surprised that Eddie Griffin hasn't been assasinated for that yet!

oh he will

it was a fucking promotion you guys should know that.

1.2 mil car for a good fucking 1 minute add courtesy of news reporters accross the world.

k's_silvia2.0
11-20-2007, 03:24 PM
oh he will

it was a fucking promotion you guys should know that.

1.2 mil car for a good fucking 1 minute add courtesy of news reporters accross the world.

Hmmm a promotion that Eddie Griffith risk serious injury for?
Seems unlikely.

S13Leprechaun
11-20-2007, 03:33 PM
yeah highly unlikely... ^^^

Aren't they?
I mean most 240's are owned by former Honda (http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p=1660924#) owners, and based on the Fast and the Furious, we know for a fact that all Honda owners are theives, and steal parts they can't even use on their own cars.

So this would lead to the conclusion that:
Nissan owners = former Honda owners.
former Honda owners = Honda owners.
All Honda owners = thieves.

Thus;
Nissan owners = thieves.

But by this prognosis....

Tomb Raider Lara Croft = Thief.
Lara Croft = Angelina Jolie.

All 240 owners are Angelina Jolie

HAHAHAHA.... very funny.. well thot out!

karl wasabi
11-20-2007, 04:31 PM
Very nice transitive property. lol..

=) =) =)