PDA

View Full Version : Fast & Furious 4....

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

legacy927
11-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Fast & Furious 4....

From what I heard, Vin Diesel and Paul Walker is back in FF4...This time, it's going to take place in Mexico...Which they're going to continue on from part one, where Vin Diesel left...

What do you guys think about this?

SoCal-s130
11-17-2007, 09:37 PM
I really think I don't care. Sorry.

Cam B
11-17-2007, 09:48 PM
Wasn't there already a thread about this with a link showing off some of the cars to be featured? According to the website, it would be a follow up to tokyo drift. Dont really care enough to go searching for it though.

B18C5MK1
11-17-2007, 09:49 PM
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/category/the-fast-and-the-furious-4-2009-movie/

Tops*
11-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Their names are Dominic Toretto and Brian O'Conner. Geez...

I don't really care too much about the movie either.

I think FF4 should take place somewhere in Europe using high-class European makes. That way, the world wouldn't be flooded with 10 second Honda's with nawz and Tokyo Drifters. Just do something simple and subtle.

SexPanda
11-17-2007, 09:58 PM
another f&f? damnit...

i'll try to remember to stay off the road the day this one comes out... Last time, after tokyo drift, i was driving by the movie theatre, unfortunately right when it got out, and was damn near sideswiped by a civic trying to "drift" out of the parking lot. He went into a ditch, so besides being scared shitless, it was kinda funny.

lucky7
11-17-2007, 10:29 PM
what do i think?? cant wait. ive grown to love the series. despite how silly and generally, innacurate they are. who cares. they're fun.

WilloW
11-17-2007, 10:30 PM
I wonder how many of the new GTR they're going to kill for this one.

Matej
11-17-2007, 10:31 PM
Wasn't there already a thread about this with a link showing off some of the cars to be featured?
Haha I started that thread.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=155118&highlight=noooooooo

SimpleSexy180
11-17-2007, 10:50 PM
so what the fuck was the point of dominic being in japan?

PoorMans180SX
11-17-2007, 11:05 PM
^^Same question.

It should start out with the ending scene from the last one....that'll work out well...

but anyway...I'll see it.

Audrey arm
11-17-2007, 11:07 PM
Meh, I bet it'll be as bad as the rest. But if it makes money why not make another?

motorsnail
11-17-2007, 11:08 PM
what do i think?? cant wait. ive grown to love the series. despite how silly and generally, innacurate they are. who cares. they're fun.

Yeah they are fun to watch even if you talk shit you have prolly watched it and liked it

s13Dr1ft
11-17-2007, 11:16 PM
Hell look at it this way, tokyo drift actually had some decent cars in it. This one will just be another movie to see. i own all 3, if im feeling down, i pop in Number 1 and laugh.

Matej
11-17-2007, 11:16 PM
Vin Diesel needed to make a cameo appearance so people wouldn't forget he's still alive.

BOROSUN
11-17-2007, 11:22 PM
maybe he has a twin brother! leroy

ff3 he didnt say his name. i bet its leroy is in japan and dominic ran off to mexico.

qwikspool
11-17-2007, 11:45 PM
wow another one. they should of left it alone.

BustedS13
11-18-2007, 01:06 AM
i'm looking forward to it. i love this campy shit.

!Zar!
11-18-2007, 02:26 AM
I'll watch it.

No reason not to.

Farzam
11-18-2007, 02:30 AM
I'll probably see it...for free.

Edgar
11-18-2007, 08:10 AM
You negative guys need to STFU and go jerk it or something.
It's called entertainment, I bet you anything you guys saying "I DONT CARE" will be there with the rest of us on opening night laughing our asses off drunk.

Antihero983
11-18-2007, 08:28 AM
It's called entertainment, I bet you anything you guys saying "I DONT CARE" will be there with the rest of us on opening night laughing our asses off drunk.

no i definitely wont, ill be either working on my car or something similiar, laughing at all the idiots who went to see that flaming pile of shit on opening night

:bigok:

ThatGuy
11-18-2007, 08:31 AM
I saw the first one. That's it.

No desire to watch any of the sequels.

Edgar
11-18-2007, 09:04 AM
you guys are too extreme for me

lflkajfj12123
11-18-2007, 09:19 AM
can't wait to see all the ricers parked in the movie parking lot on opening night ><

avs0730
11-18-2007, 09:44 AM
I'll watch it.

No reason not to.
i watch too i saw the rest

Dirty Habit
11-18-2007, 10:43 AM
you guys are too extreme for me
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-10/1224111/nigellaplease.jpg

jackjack
11-18-2007, 10:46 AM
i'll probably get to see it for free so meh.... why not.

eastcoastS14
11-18-2007, 10:47 AM
lol its just a movie...they are corny but funny....Ill go see it, why not Ive seen alien vs predator and halloween

Z_Spool
11-18-2007, 12:49 PM
Meh, I'll watch it the same way I've watched all the others... For free, either on TV or a buddies bootleg, that way my concience is clear for not giving them a single dime. :)

diomedes
11-18-2007, 12:51 PM

Yeah, what the hell was the point?

ThatGuy
11-18-2007, 12:58 PM
The point was, it opened the door for another shitty sequel to be made. :duh:

What was the point of shifting an Eclipse up 7 times, then adding Nitrous to make the top speed higher?

What was the point of pointing at a chromed out, SOHC Accord Wagon on air ride, and saying they wanted to race it in the NIRA?

What was the point of a laptop screaming "Danger To Manifold" and a plate flying off the passenger floor?

Do you REALLY, HONESTLY expect there to be a point?

HalveBlue
11-18-2007, 01:18 PM
I don't care what the haters say, I am so watching this movie.

F&F FTW!!i!

StaticX27
11-18-2007, 02:14 PM
They showed vin diesel's name as torreto in the credits of the 3rd movie. So it supposedly was him.

I bet you what will happen is the cops are going to bust in there and drop in on their illegal street racing in the parking structure and torreto is gonna have to leave Japan, otherwise he'll be thrown in jail... His mom is from mexico after his parents split up, and his dad is some drunk living in Shibuya...

Sound like a F&F 4 plot yet?

lflkajfj12123
11-18-2007, 03:01 PM
Vin's Ride in F&F4

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4364/0512gmgnx01zvk6.jpg

holla turbo buick bandwagon

trsilvias13
11-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Yes finally another one coming out.. do you know what this mean?

Look at the bright side.. our car value has onces again has gone up.

Neejay
11-18-2007, 04:46 PM
I'll watch it.

No reason not to.Yep, same here.

It's called entertainment, I bet you anything you guys saying "I DONT CARE" will be there with the rest of us on opening night laughing our asses off drunk.Exactly! People need to take the movie for what it is: A MOVIE, I.E. ENTERTAINMENT! It is NOT A HOW-TO for the tuner scene!

Vin's Ride in F&F4

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4364/0512gmgnx01zvk6.jpg

holla turbo buick bandwagonThat shit is nice/hot. I'd drive one.

((sr)) kelly
11-18-2007, 04:49 PM
f&f is awesome... it makes my car worth more

articdragon192
11-18-2007, 09:31 PM
I secretly want a GNX. I might watch it, just because of that car.

coreansurfer
11-19-2007, 12:41 AM
i don't secretly want a GNX.

i've ALWAYS wanted a GNX

Dousan_PG
11-19-2007, 01:08 AM
im totally looking forward to part 4

i love 2 of the 3 FnF movies
except #2. that one sucked.

but 1 and 3 are amazingly great.
blows my mind everytime i watch them.

bwake 5
11-19-2007, 01:14 AM
i enjoy the fast and the furious series.

you people are getting too much into it and taking it way to seriously. it is a movie just like any other movie it is not going to be like real life... you know why. CUZ REAL LIFE IS BORING. so of course they are gonna spice it up.(most of the time in a retarded way). but its fun and worth watching

Matej
11-19-2007, 01:17 AM
It's going to be about how they go street racing but on the way they get pulled over for their exhausts being too loud and the cars get impounded and they'll have to hustle and turn to crime to pay off the crooked state ref, for real.

RiversideS13
11-19-2007, 09:34 AM
low rider edition?

sileightyfreak
11-19-2007, 10:00 AM
im totally looking forward to part 4

i love 2 of the 3 FnF movies
except #2. that one sucked.

but 1 and 3 are amazingly great.
blows my mind everytime i watch them.
1 and 3 were the best so far... the first 1 being the original and the 3 being tru to drifting. number 2 sux monkey balls jus bc the riced out skyline lol. but if number 4 would come out, id prolly watch it a week later.

ripnbst
11-19-2007, 10:30 AM
1 and 3 are good, I'll be there opening night to see 4 but not in my car. Can you say car theif wondermall? I dont know about your movie theater but my parking lot isnt lit up for shit. The only reason 2 sucked is cuz of Tyrese being in it and saying "Bro" every 30 seconds, man did he ruin that movie. If you want a good drinking game watch the movie and make the rule you have to chug every time the word bro is said, you'll be all sorts of fucked up before the end. The eclipse ruined it too cuz they are slow but thats corporate backing for you. Mitsu had to have their two "spo-com" vehicles in it. My girlfriend and I were watching it on TV recently and she said "I didnt think eclipses were fast?" I laughed and said "they're not"

Synopsis: I'll go see it.

jackjack
11-19-2007, 10:48 AM
from cinemablend.com:

Diesel and Walker were there at the beginning. In the original Fast and the Furious movie Walker played an undercover cop infiltrating the Los Angeles subculture of street racing while Diesel played the leader of a gang of racers named Dominic Toretto. Paul Walker went on to do a second Fast and the Furious movie, paired with newcomer Tyrese, while Vin Diesel (http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Diesel-And-Walker-Reunite-To-Drive-Fast-6540.html#) avoided FF sequels until a brief cameo at the end of Fast and the Furious 3. Vin’s cameo was so well received that it ended up being a part of the marketing campaign for the third film, and likely had at least something to do with convincing him to star in another.

Getting back into the Fast and the Furious franchise sort of makes sense for both of them. It was the original movie (http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Diesel-And-Walker-Reunite-To-Drive-Fast-6540.html#) which made them household names, and lately neither actor has exactly been firing off hits. There was a time when Vinny wanted out of the Fast and the Furious thing, some rumors said it was because he didn’t want to share top billing. But now, years later, both Diesel and Walker could use a nitrous oxide recharge. The up and coming, mega-action star he was supposed to become never happened, and Vin has turned himself into a joke by doing movies like The Pacifier. There were rumors for awhile that Fast and the Furious 4 would end up staring Vin Diesel and only Vin Diesel, but it looks like the big baldie has been forced to swallow his pride in the face of rapidly falling stardom.

For the persistent Fast and the Furious faithful (yes these people exist), getting them both back in one film is a dream come true. For the rest of us, this might actually make the franchise worth watching again. Vin’s character in the first movie has always been the best thing about these banal fast car, fast women films. Getting him involved again lends the fourth movie instant credibility, regardless of what it’s about. Here’s hoping it involves Vin Diesel punching Paul Walker (http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Diesel-And-Walker-Reunite-To-Drive-Fast-6540.html#) in the head.

:coolugh:

they want vin, paul, tyrese, and lucas for part 4 :naughty:

ESone3
11-19-2007, 11:19 AM
I hope the movie is sponsored by West Cost Customs!

SHIFT_*grind*
11-19-2007, 11:30 AM
I'd go see it. 1 and 3 were entertaining, plain and simple. 2, eh, not so much.

hijack3d
11-19-2007, 11:38 AM
I'd probably see it on a Tuesday afternoon so the ticket's only like 5bux :) I always hate it when I think a movie's going to be good and I pay like 10bux to see it in a super crowded theater, and it really, really sucks......

motorsnail
11-19-2007, 11:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdFNBk4oTLU&feature=related

Couldnt resist:tweak:

ixfxi
11-19-2007, 12:34 PM
I saw the first one. That's it.

No desire to watch any of the sequels.

^ i agree

actually, i watched the first one after downloading it online, fast forwarding the ENTIRE FUCKING MOVIE in disgust.

then, a friend tried to make me watch part one and/or two <ahem, GLENN> and I kept walking away... I just couldnt watch that shit.

Then I watched part 3, I thought it was OK. It was a decent movie, maybe because it didnt suck so much like parts 1 and 2, those were too stereotypical for me.

I wont watch any of these movies in the theater.

DALAZ_68
11-19-2007, 12:35 PM
i herd there gonna call this one Fast and the furiest ''GUN ENGINE'' or some B.S.

mRclARK1
11-19-2007, 01:21 PM
I'll go see it... and mock it without mercy. I do that to a lot of movies, but especially ones like this.

I remember once when I watched the first one for the like the 10th time when it was "the" movie... I commented on the fact that Paul Walker had shifted about 7-8 times in the drag race (like ThatGuy already pointed out)

My friends bf said "Dude, he's downshifting for more RPM's so he has more power"

That's why I mock these movies when I see them... comments like that are priceless. :D

Yuri
11-19-2007, 02:14 PM
Justin Lin is directing the 4th one, so it should be decent.
For the record, I loved Tokyo Drift.
I think it's all about who you see it with.
My roomate and I invited most of the socal drifters we knew, and we all went and saw it at the Block in Orange.
It was awesome.
Every time someone we knew would arrive, one of us would announce them.
After a few people, the rest of the audience would start giving the newcomers applause. rad.

Matej
11-19-2007, 03:47 PM
My roomate and I invited most of the socal drifters we knew, and we all went and saw it at the Block in Orange.
It was awesome.
Every time someone we knew would arrive, one of us would announce them.
After a few people, the rest of the audience would start giving the newcomers applause. rad.
Haha, things like that make it fun.
It's not a movie you watch by yourself or when you want to watch something serious, it's a movie you watch with friends and you point out all the random mistakes and laugh.
All of us local people went to see Tokyo Drift together on the opening night, and we'd laugh at all the random stuff that no one else in the theatre got, like when they showed Tsuchiya.
Also, we all parked together, and we put up For Sale signs on our cars, and after the movie people were gathered around our cars asking how much we want, it was funny.

ONYX S-13
11-19-2007, 07:06 PM
I only paid for the 1st one.

Still haven't seen the second one and the only reason I saw the 3rd one is cause someone posted that thing on You tube and I happened to see it before it got taken down.

If someone does that to the 4th one too then I'll watch it.. Or if I happen to see it on TV or something..*shrugs*

ATLspeed
11-19-2007, 07:10 PM
What was the point of a laptop screaming "Danger To Manifold" and a plate flying off the passenger floor?

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THAT....WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE METAL PLATE FLYING OFF THE PASSENGER FLOOR???? WTF WAS IT THERE FOR LOL:rl:

ThatGuy
11-19-2007, 07:12 PM
Even better was watching Vin jump in to the passenger seat and them take off without him doing a "Fred Flinstone".

p.s. Take off the Caps Lock.

Flipzide
11-19-2007, 07:12 PM
Justin Lin is directing the 4th one, so it should be decent.

Yes, Justin Lin did a fantastic job and if I had to choose a favorite of the previous three, it'd be the third. He did a fantastic job consulting people who were actually involved in drifting.

If you compare the movies between all three directors, Justin Lin's seems to be the most polished, imo.

:rawk:

BustedS13
11-19-2007, 07:14 PM
If you compare the movies between all three directors, Justin Lin's seems to be the most polished, imo.

:rawk:

but it's only 2nd funniest. the first one takes that trophy, hands down. and that's what i go for.

jackjack
11-19-2007, 10:03 PM
how can you resist????? :keke:

http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/artman2/uploads/1/FastFurious.jpg

Yuri
11-20-2007, 03:20 PM

O'Connor: wow, check out the ass on that!
Toretto: Yeah, he must work out.

steve shadows
11-20-2007, 03:23 PM
it's going to take place in Mexico...

hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaa hahahahah

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

ps. I thought the first one took place in Mexico?

legacy927
11-20-2007, 08:41 PM
hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaa hahahahah

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

ps. I thought the first one took place in Mexico?

lol...must be the civics

DRavenS13
11-20-2007, 11:23 PM
Eh, I don't feel like spending 10-11 dollars on a crappy movie.

I saw the first one in the theaters, and immediately regretted it.

Saw the other 2 on bootlegs, wasn't impressed.

There's gonna be so many better movies to watch, like maybe Veggie Tales or the next Disney movie.

ayuaddict
11-21-2007, 03:20 AM
O'Connor: wow, check out the ass on that!
Toretto: Yeah, he must work out.

fucking LOL!

should have waited for this one to come out before i sold my factory 5 speed cressida...for fucking free.

could have got 5 bucks or some shit...

CKAMC
11-21-2007, 04:27 AM
i feel a repeat of 2 all over again

1 was just original

2 was a filler

3 was drifting

4 should have been somethin different... like rally or some bs

have to agree tho, watching 3 with the local car club was fun..... posting for sale signs on our cars :rofl: and catching all the stupid shit.

bootleg this one for sure, because its mexican this time. :keke:

kanagawa_kouki
11-21-2007, 06:07 AM
Yeah I'll be watching it on bootleg... I'm not supporting this movie with any of my funds :P

ixfxi
11-21-2007, 07:06 AM
What was the point of shifting an Eclipse up 7 times, then adding Nitrous to make the top speed higher?

What was the point of pointing at a chromed out, SOHC Accord Wagon on air ride, and saying they wanted to race it in the NIRA?

haha YEP.

I didnt see this post of yours, but i completely agree. its shit like this that just made me say "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh NO fuckin thanks" ... its not that its silly, its that its STUPID. I cant stand watching shit that doesnt make sense. Floor pans are not supposed to fucking fall off, and there isnt supposed to be a hole UNDERNEATH that cheap floor cover.

A Mitsubishi Eclipse is far from a car that I'de ever want to watch, on TV or in real life... so I prefer just skipping over shit like this, and spending my time watching something more enjoyable......................... like the A-Team. I can see cars flipping doing real stunts, and BA baracus kicking ass.

I cant understand it. Like I said, part 3 was decent for me.. I thought it was an OK movie. But the previous ones just made no fucking sense.

Bobafreak
11-21-2007, 10:31 AM
Ill watch it because i have nothing else to do. To put it down like you wont see it isn't right cause most of you will eventually see it. Its a fuckin movie for Christ sakes. I hated the Grinch but i still went and saw it. why cause i had nothing else to do. Also its not starting in Mexico it supposed to be in Brazil. seeing that the movie sells for the last sequel were good im guessing they will have all 4 top actors in it cause allot of people are interested in seeing Paul walker and diesel in the f&f4.

jackjack
11-21-2007, 10:43 AM
according to ign:

rumor is that this time most of the action will be set in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

whiteytighties
11-21-2007, 12:04 PM
I will go watch this, definitely not on opening day though. Gotta watch out for those kids.

Bobafreak
11-21-2007, 12:45 PM
I will go watch this, definitely not on opening day though. Gotta watch out for those kids.
victoria garden shouldnt be that bad ill just take the daily and not something nice. or the girls car. if it were ontario mills i think i would be on alert. lol

undesiredshoe
12-16-2007, 10:41 PM
This is top secret shit but I have connections! The official title for the upcoming F&F movie!!!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/undesiredshoe/4real.jpg

I CANNOT WAIT!!!

projekt_s13
12-16-2007, 10:48 PM
This is top secret shit but I have connections! The official title for the upcoming F&F movie!!!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/undesiredshoe/4real.jpg

I CANNOT WAIT!!!

I donno if your serious or not.

I wouldnt doubt that they would use such a stupid name.

Unholy S14
12-16-2007, 10:48 PM
why is it a ID machine ?

jackjack
12-16-2007, 10:54 PM
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME................

from moviehole:

Well, ya see, Mia re-enters the picture on less than pleasant circumstances. Seems a certain lover of her brother’s [from the first film] may have –literally – crashed and burned (Michelle Rodriguez should really learn to put the bottle down when she’s cruising at such speeds), and Mia’s been asked to deliver her precious car to him (awwww).
Mia, of course, fell in love with undercover agent Brian (Paul Walker (http://www.moviehole.net/news/20071121_brewster_returning_for_fast_an.html#)) in the first film. She reunites with him here, if only to ask ‘Why did you let my brother go?’
By letting Dominic go [at the end of the first picture], Brian’s got himself into some knee-high shit soup. When the film begins, the young agent has been doing time - after the authorities discovered the truth about Dom’s disappearance, and the part Brian played in that.
In a sort-of twist on “The Rock (http://www.moviehole.net/news/20071121_brewster_returning_for_fast_an.html#)” – or even Walker’s recent film, “Bobby Z” – Brian makes a deal with the authorities. He’ll help stop a crime boss known as Braga, whose importing heroin (with the assistance of some hot-car driving bad-asses, of course), if they uncuff him. With the assistance of an informant named James Park (who Dominic was also after - - -- it’s at his pad that Brian and Dom reunite, I believe), Brian wins a spot on a street race that Braga’s number.1 man, Jorge Campos is going to be at. He makes friends with Campos (and therefore Braga); wins a spot on his tag-team (importing heroin) and gets Dominic a gig too.
Just one other thing Brian wants from the authorities: “we get Braga, we let [Dominic] Toretto walk”.
Like the first film, this one’s very reminiscent of “Point Break” – and the writers know it. In one scene, they even write it into the script, that a foot chase in Chinatown is very “Point Break” like.
Whoever thought filmmakers would be using “Point Break” as the golden temple at which they should all bow?

:bash: :doh:

SoCal-s130
12-16-2007, 10:55 PM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l297/Mathias211/257979626_l.jpg

HalveBlue
12-16-2007, 11:03 PM
I don't about you all, but I have a feeling that this one's gonna be a shoe-in for Best Picture at the Academy Awards.

This will be the BEST.MOVIE.EVER.

EVER!!!

theronin
12-17-2007, 02:03 AM

why is your hand on my leg

do you ever get lonely?

240sx_LE
12-17-2007, 07:25 AM
what? are they gonna be drifting on mexican roads now?

sub9lulu
12-17-2007, 09:37 AM
what? are they gonna be drifting on mexican roads now?

no, its gonna be mexican drifting in brazil :keke:

PRADOgy
12-17-2007, 09:53 AM
eh.. id go see it.. no matter how gay or cool a movie is.. i still end up seing it ..

DALAZ_68
12-17-2007, 10:35 AM
eh.. id go see it.. no matter how gay or cool a movie is.. i still end up seing it ..

agreed...atleast to be able to form ur own opinion right :bigok:

jrocslider
12-17-2007, 10:46 AM
i want a GNX!

and that is all i have to say... thank you

jackjack
12-17-2007, 11:54 AM
how can you resist???? :faint:

http://annette.freehomepage.com/Hotguys/PaulWalker...jpg

jskateborders
12-17-2007, 12:08 PM
I agree. Its always a good laugh (not to mention some sexy cars) going to the theater with friends to see the series. And tokyo drift cracked me up with the civics in ditches scenario. If you guys recall, there was a flood of civic+ditch pictures all over the internet. Fucking awesome. And the explanations... "I was trying to drift and gave it too much gas causing my back end to kick out too hard"
Priceless.
And if its based in mexico....
May I be lucky enough to drive by a civic in a ditch with some wal-mart chrome spinners still spinning???

ericcastro
12-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Im gonna see it. Its fun. And i have seen worse.
the plot sounds kinda lame, especially if its a kinda prequil, takes place after one. cause that means it should be about drag still. Cause that was the time period of AZN PRIDE's, "got Rice".

Maybe If I am lucky, I will get to work on it. It would be dope to drive my 240 there.:) Maybe i could get free parts as well as get a picture with the cast, lookin all hard in front of a neon green eclipes!!!

F&F4, Hellz Yeah !!

muddafakka
12-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Yeah I'll be watching it on bootleg... I'm not supporting this movie with any of my funds :P

Same here. I'm not dragging my ass to the theater just to see that movie.

The movies have their repercussions but whatever. I don't take that shit to the head.

jackjack
12-17-2007, 03:52 PM
If you guys recall, there was a flood of civic+ditch pictures all over the internet. Fucking awesome. And the explanations... "I was trying to drift and gave it too much gas causing my back end to kick out too hard"
Priceless.

i know what you mean. ran into this one guy. told me he lost control (civic) and slammed into a wall by his school (whole passenger side SMASHED), trying to show off to a bunch of girls walking out of class. said he pulled the ebrake too hard. SWEET. fast and furious awwwww yea. :naughtyd:

bamaboy
12-18-2007, 03:32 PM
Vote here for deleting this thread!!!

1. bamaboy

bam698795
12-18-2007, 03:49 PM
im going to the entrance/exit the first 10 shows 5mins before they all let out with a lawn chair, something cold to drink, and a video camera to tape them leaving, or attempting to. :)

ill go see it when it goes to the dollar theater and im bored

20 til 3
12-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Vote here for deleting this thread!!!

1. bamaboy

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

bamaboy, i believe that was his msn name in tokyo drift

lol, you cant post something like that with that name

RedStage
12-18-2007, 05:49 PM
ugh.....not another...

Had a good time watching F&F3 with my friends. Laughed my ass off during the movie. Having lived in Japan for ten years, the movie was hilarious.

Ricers were getting mad at me.

bamaboy
12-18-2007, 08:07 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

bamaboy, i believe that was his msn name in tokyo drift

lol, you cant post something like that with that name

you know it really pissed me off when I saw that was his name:wtf: . I have had this name for over 3 years now because I moved up north and everyone called me bama....so it stuck. Now that his inbred retard ass decided to try drifting his Dukes of Hazard reject piece of shit I have to live with this kind of pigeon holing bullshit.

Yes, it does get under my skin a little bit. LOL

carbonx240
12-19-2007, 02:46 AM
i liked the movie, thats how i started to know about this bussiness. and i invested and made richer some companies to.i guess it about experiences, if u are an experct about drift, u would say, that turn was s..... etc i think the movie wasnt made to impress everyone if not it would have more drama and romance, etc it was fine, no to simple no to much, besides, how are they gonna make another one, if they make one super movie..theres not perfection. none of us are.we learnt what no to do in that movie vs reaL life, we learnt that if we dont have enoght experience driving, we shouldn't drive to hard, we learnt Japanese city, we saw good cars.rx 7unique too.now there is more s15 conversions and swaps as well.i liked it. ifu did not, it wasn't meant for u, at leats u r honest and now u have something in common with others that didn't either,,, agree=prices(turbos, cf 240sx)went up, and more cops to and stupid crazy drivers=race-steet people killers

jeeper_x
12-19-2007, 05:45 AM
^^so, you're trying to say that street racing is bad?........:faint:

98s14inaz
12-19-2007, 08:13 AM
Their names are Dominic Toretto and Brian O'Conner. Geez...

I don't really care too much about the movie either.

I think FF4 should take place somewhere in Europe using high-class European makes. That way, the world wouldn't be flooded with 10 second Honda's with nawz and Tokyo Drifters. Just do something simple and subtle.

Absolutely. I agree 100%. They are still fun movies if you turn your brain off and just enjoy the fantasy.

jfc3po
12-19-2007, 09:08 AM
i lioked the movie, thats wow i started to know about thiss bussiness. and i invested and made richer some companies to.i guess is about experiences, if u are an experct about drift, u would say, that turn was s..... etc i think the movie wasnt made to impress everyone if not it would have more drama and romance, etc it was fine no to simple no to much, besides how are they gonna make another one if they make one super movie..theres not perfection. nome of us arewe leanrt what no to do in that movie vs reaL life, we learnt that if we dont have enoght experience driving, we shouldn't drive tohard, we learnt Japanese city, we saw good cars.rx 7unique too.now there is more s15 conversions and swaps as well.i liked it. ifu did not, it was meant for u, at leats u r honest and now u have something in common with others that didn't either,,, agree=prices(turbos, cf 240sx)went up, and more cops to and stupid crazy drivers=steet people killers

wait....

what?

WIKID S4TEEN
12-19-2007, 10:14 AM
wait....

what?

x 100 :tweak:

jackjack
12-19-2007, 10:30 AM
YO SPILNER.... wanna beer?

:2f2f:

ericcastro
12-19-2007, 11:51 AM
i lioked the movie, thats wow i started to know about thiss bussiness. and i invested and made richer some companies to.i guess is about experiences, if u are an experct about drift, u would say, that turn was s..... etc i think the movie wasnt made to impress everyone if not it would have more drama and romance, etc it was fine no to simple no to much, besides how are they gonna make another one if they make one super movie..theres not perfection. nome of us arewe leanrt what no to do in that movie vs reaL life, we learnt that if we dont have enoght experience driving, we shouldn't drive tohard, we learnt Japanese city, we saw good cars.rx 7unique too.now there is more s15 conversions and swaps as well.i liked it. ifu did not, it was meant for u, at leats u r honest and now u have something in common with others that didn't either,,, agree=prices(turbos, cf 240sx)went up, and more cops to and stupid crazy drivers=steet people killers

WTF?? this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard !!

Is it me, or does it completely contradict itself??:loco:
And the police always have harassed tuners, theres just more "drifters" now, so there are more stories circulating. (like my run in this morning, hood popping and all)

And does,
steet people killers
refer to people killing the homeless???:-/

eastcoastS14
12-19-2007, 12:01 PM

I totally agree

:duh:

lol looks like someone use google translator haha

EDIT: stupid crazy drivers=steet people killers

hahahahahhahhaahahahahahahhahahahahaha

steve shadows
12-19-2007, 12:21 PM
I'll watch it.

No reason not to.

I tried to watch FF2 and noticed I was digressing into the mindset of a 3 year old.

so I left the theatre.

I attempted to watch FF3 with my gf passing channels on cable it was the most unintelligable, horrid acting I have seen outside of accidently landing on a hispanic day time soap opera.

jackjack
12-19-2007, 01:15 PM
saw this on imdb.com

Brian is freed from prison (the authorities found out that he let Dominic go at the end of the first film) to help the feds stop a heroin importer known as Braga. With the help of an informant named James Park, Brian - and ultimately Dominic Toretto and Sean Boswell - win a place on the criminal's team, where he - and his flashy Nissan plan to catch the man red-handed.

yikes. flashy nissan? gtr anyone?

JoeC1982
12-19-2007, 01:27 PM
They knew he let him go in the second movie, its why they offered to pardon him if he helped them catch the other guy.

RJF
12-19-2007, 01:44 PM
When's the movie due out?

Everytime one of these movies come out, there's a jump in membership and traffic on Zilvia. Time to plan the next upgrade. :rant:

jackjack
12-19-2007, 02:37 PM
^they're shooting for june 09

jskateborders
12-19-2007, 02:54 PM
sweet. So time to hold on to my extra s13 till june 09. 10 grand here I come...

ONYX S-13
12-19-2007, 06:17 PM
yikes. flashy nissan? gtr anyone?

That's what I read last night, he's suppose to have a skyline. Dom is suppose to have a Buick GNX and/or some other car.. I forgot what it was called though.. I read it last night at the grocery store.

carbonx240
12-19-2007, 09:06 PM
actually i am learning English. i am Mexican, i am from Mazatlan, so i dont write slang. i might speak a little bit slang, but i speak as formal as i can, thats howi am gonna get a better job. and modified even more my 240....just hope the movie focus more in street races, thats more exciting and thats what really happen daily...more real

carbonx240
12-19-2007, 09:20 PM
only danger. i wish cops could close some street some days and just race, for however wants to.. is really exciting, but the days some guy die because some one was raicing is the one who pay. with his/her life... i love street races but i would be cool race like ff2 at the begin of the movie, but more secure. car races started in Mazatlan on streets and totally ilegal, there was a brand new mustang thats flipped up and the car was totally smashed, the guy didnt even pay the second payment, but he had to pay the car, and did n o have insurance.. after races were ilegally in Mazatlan the got a lot of atention and money contribution, so the city legalized those, now there is a racetrack in Mzt.certain % of the money if for poor people etc

breakindrifts
12-20-2007, 12:47 AM
^ Now everyone can see first hand the type of people these movies attract...carbonx240 ..LOL

jeeper_x
12-20-2007, 01:57 AM
only danger. i wish cops could close some street some days and just race, for however wants to.. is really exciting, but the ones that dye because some one was raicing is the one who pay. with is/her life...

so, you like street racing or not?......make up your mind, please......:faint:

SW20Racer
12-20-2007, 02:04 AM
so, you like street racing or not?......make up your mind, please......:faint:

i think the message are being that if the local authorities would sanction races on certain streets on certain days it would be the bombdizzle. but illegal street races are not. kinda like, you get that rush that you're speeding your ass off down an actual street watching shops whizz by and all that jazz

sort of like the sactioned shit they have going on in jamaica, every sunday there is a road you only go down one way and its accepted.

EJ253
12-20-2007, 02:54 AM
the f&f movies are fun fantasy movies
but they arent ment to be taken seriously

thats where things go wrong.
i mean, do you not enjoy james bond movies?
then you have no imagination

i mean, yeah, it sucks when i see riced out civics and stuff, and you know its all because of those movies. i dunno where im going with this so i should just get some sleep

jackjack
12-20-2007, 10:39 AM
http://content7.flixster.com/photo/97/60/71/9760717_ori.jpg

:bite:

carbonx240
12-20-2007, 10:56 AM
yes, i like street races, i just dont practice those=no driver license...i like any type of raec(nascar,drags),whatever it works but i rather prefer street res style(even in a racetrack...yeah people om MZT are humble=dont look to attractive compare ff actors, but thet are fighters, after a few coronas, they make fights,,

ericcastro
12-20-2007, 11:17 AM
Your english is getting better, but you still contradict yourself.

And we do have racetracks here in the states. And they look a thousand times better than that!!
lol

edit.....
PS, those cars are HORRIBLE !!!!!! Looks like a crappy NOPI event.

carbonx240
12-20-2007, 11:18 AM
:nono: junky ass cars...,,,OK

carbonx240
12-20-2007, 11:33 AM
i know there are racetracks here. the one i showed it was 2004,now is finished, means it looks better.but is still small compare the ones here.. and the city is no that big so they dont need a huge racetrack.. the one in Mexico is better and the one in Guadalajara.
but you still contradict yourself.(i guess i do) what i do and what i would like to do is oppositive.. and those cars are drag, not home cars..
here is more money here, so cars will look better most of the times here, but Mzt is about the time your car makes in a 1/4 or 1/8, not about how THE car look like

bamaboy
12-20-2007, 07:46 PM
^ those cars look like shit and they are as ricey as a cheap chinese buffet. There was absolutely nothing that showed me those cars were about speed. I don't know if it is the language barrier or if you really don't know what you are talking about.

carbonx240
12-20-2007, 08:37 PM
i apologize, i am not trying to make enemies, i know what i am talking about, but probably i don't know as much as you know about cars.those are not fast, yeah look like u said before. there are better obviously. i never said those are great.i only tried to share what others countries do, like in my city. races are still in progress, i dont know how much it grew, because i haven't been there in almost 4 years since i moved here.if u guys want, (( i can remove those post if any one wants)), i apologize again,i just wanna be part of these community. my name is John i am from mexico mazatlan , i have 240sx 89(dohc in progress etc)and i live in mission viejo ca

ericcastro
12-20-2007, 11:08 PM
Carbon 240.
Your not making enemies, but your choice in cars/autostyling is 13 years outdated. you linked to a picture of this
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s242/castro_castro/ricer.jpg
ROFLMAO !!!

But stay around here, and keep reading and looking at pictures. You will figure it out. Also try and find a NISSAN 240SX meet in your area and make freinds with those people.
ALOT of people here have different opinions on cars and style, but there are still some things we all agree on. those cars from your country are not funny to us cause they are poor. Its funny because they are so ugly. they look like U.S. cars 15 years ago. And it was a ugly fad then.

Stay and learn.

carbonx240
12-20-2007, 11:29 PM
sure, iwill stay around............

jeeper_x
12-20-2007, 11:41 PM
dude, just leave it alone......

you're only digging yourself deeper into the hole......

and Tenzo R ain't gonna fly in zilvia.......

just be cool.......

boostmonkey723
12-21-2007, 12:18 AM
ima watch it their all cool to watch and seeing all the ricers parked at the theather is also funny to see haha

carbonx240
12-21-2007, 12:58 AM
The news comes from The Hollywood Reporter (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/film/news/e3ib191236ae685199e21ae30eadea51257) where they say Chris Morgan, the writer of the third FF movie The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, has been hired to write a fourth installment for Universal Pictures (http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Fast-And-Furious-4-The-Voyage-Home-4911.html#). He’s also sold them some sort of untitled adventure script which presumably, is about racing rocket powered skateboards or something.

As for the fourth Fast and the Furious sequel the studio isn’t talking about what they’re planning for it. But my sources tell me that it may involve time travel (http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Fast-And-Furious-4-The-Voyage-Home-4911.html#) and the rescue of two humpbacked whales. Most of the plot will revolve around finding a way to fit a whale tank in the trunk of a Mitsubishi without having to remove the Nitrus Oxide they need to achieve escape velocity when they jump over the sun.

i know this is not true,

carbonx240
12-21-2007, 01:03 AM
i would like ff were film between england and france. since those countries hate each other.=more action

Unholy S14
12-21-2007, 08:16 AM
no they werent

stock auto FD ( first one )

stock Eclipse " GS " non turbo ( first one )

stock 3g eclipse ( second one )

stock evo 7 ( second one )

third had ok cars

think it was motortrend that ran the second movie cars and all imports were 14s cars, only the muscle cars were fast.

jackjack
12-21-2007, 10:15 AM
In the previous films the cars were fast. It's not until the fourth that we see the fury of these vehicles. Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto is back and he's out for revenge against the Dynasty drivers for kidnapping his daughter. It began 4 years before the first film took place, Toretto's back story is revealed and the connection between the Han Warrior Import Club is spiced up. We later learn that Doc has created a portal into the past bringing Toretto back to the future for a sequel to "The Fast and the Furious", but not the same as 2Fast 2Furious it's an alternate time line. Sit back and enjoy the thrill of a life time! I don't want to reveal the movie, but let's just say that the cars are fast, the good guys win, and they meet a lot of hot women along the way, and at the end have a ton of money. Written by Fazle "

Alternate time line?
I LIKED ALL MOVIES,THEY ARE,,MMM FINE, SOME MISTAKES, BUT SOME GOOD CARS, BAD DRAMA, DOESN'T MATTER I HAVE THE THREE MOVIES, COME BACK TO FF2 AGAIN.JAJJAJAJA

bro...... umm........ you do realize that the plots you posted are fake right? they're just making fun of the movie.

HaLo
12-21-2007, 04:41 PM
Last chance to bring this thread back to the topic, without flaming.

This thread is on life support.

carbonx240: stop posting messages in CAPS, or I will give you an infraction.

jackjack
01-28-2008, 08:48 PM
DUN DUN DUN..................................

Here’s what we know about the upcoming “The Fast and the Furious 4″ so far: Paul Walker, and Jordana Brewster are back. And according to the guys over at Latino Review, who have read the script, also back is Michelle Rodriguez as Letty and Han (played by Sung Kang) from “Tokyo Drift”. Wait, didn’t Han died at the end of “Tokyo Drift”? Yes, he did, but it is believe that “FF4″ will be a prequel to FF3. Or at least, it’ll take place before the last. Unless, of course, they make this Han the other Han’s evil twin brother or something.
In short, here’s the rundown of FF4’s Act One (via (http://www.latinoreview.com/news.php?id=3412)):
FF4 takes place five years after the events of FF1.
Dom is hiding out in the Dominican Republic after having been let go by Brian at the end of FF1. It’s here that he meets Han.
Meanwhile, Brian is in prison in Arizona. But wait, there’s a twist — Brian is undercover for the feds, and after completing his assignment, he’s back out on the streets.
So what’s happened to Letty, Dom’s girlfriend? She’s been trying to keep the crew from going under in his absence. This includes running drugs via their soup up for notorious South American drug dealer Antonio Braga, a man no one has ever seen. After one of her runs for Braga, Letty is killed, presumably by Braga enforcer Fenix.
Dom is told about Letty’s death from Mia (his sister) via a phone call. He returns to America to attend her funeral. Brian is also there, and fills him in. Brian tells Dom he’s going after Braga. That makes two of them.
And that is your set up for FF4. The Latino Review reviewer calls it the best FF story he’s read in the whole franchise. I’m not sure about that. Just make sure the hot babes and hot cars keep coming, and everything will be alright.

snowmansent2hel
01-28-2008, 08:55 PM
thats a kinda in depth story line for a movie bout flashy cars and babes it kinda sounds like 2 movies in one but yea it would make sense as a prequel

Helghast
01-28-2008, 08:58 PM
This movie is gonna be epic.

EPICEPICEPICPEICPEICPEICPEICPEICPEICPEIC!

a PREQUEL to FF3?
So HOTT.

ALTRNTV
01-28-2008, 09:04 PM
I will definitely be watching this since Jordana Brewster will be in it.

jackjack
01-28-2008, 09:07 PM
http://www.eontarionow.com/images/Diesel_Walker_Fast_Furious.jpg

HELL YES.................. lets do this.

C. Senor
01-28-2008, 09:33 PM
yeah i like the movie...they do exactly what they're meant to do...entertain and make you forget about the real world. wether it be like woah that was awesome or whoa that shit is as fake as a folex. but damn it they do their jobs.

jackjack
01-31-2008, 02:44 PM
so i guess they pushed the movie back to 09

NOOOOOOOOO

http://www.famouscars.de/images/fast-and-the-furious/crash.jpg

:keke:

Helghast
01-31-2008, 02:47 PM
09?!

UGH.

I need my Diesel fix now.
NOW!

Must.watch.boiler.room.

Vision Garage
01-31-2008, 02:50 PM
I will definitely be watching this since Jordana Brewster will be in it.

Me too. I hate Michelle Rodriguez. I dont see how ppl find her HOT? :ghey:

SimpleS14
01-31-2008, 02:58 PM
FF3 was actually the better of the trilogies.... so who knows, this might turn out to be a decent movie as well.

Me too. I hate Michelle Rodriguez. I dont see how ppl find her HOT? :ghey:

She's not HOT....but she is a girl that I wouldn't mind getting rough with between the sheets. Seems like the aggressive type of woman.

SHIFT_*grind*
01-31-2008, 03:11 PM
That sounds like way too much plot. The less plot these movies have, the better.

Brain off, eyes open.

ALTRNTV
01-31-2008, 03:36 PM
Brain off, eyes open.Brain off, eyes open, pants down.

Vision Garage
01-31-2008, 03:39 PM
TERRETTOO!!!!!! I actually liked the first one more than the second two. Maybe because it had more action and less plot.

jskateborders
01-31-2008, 03:43 PM
She's not HOT....but she is a girl that I wouldn't mind getting rough with between the sheets. Seems like the aggressive type of woman.
Id be scared shed kick my ass if i finished first

Hooorahh!
01-31-2008, 03:48 PM
1st movie was good ... 2nd sucked .. 3 rd was good and new one who knows .. im watching it regardless

eli_eli
01-31-2008, 03:55 PM
ill watch it...but i am not paying a dime for it lol

vvtisupra
01-31-2008, 05:18 PM
jordana brewster is hot

jackjack
01-31-2008, 05:56 PM
OH SNAP...OH SNAP...OH SNAP

http://4caroption.com/images/products/Acce/EM-FFRD-LED.jpg

:aw:

olah.inc
01-31-2008, 07:04 PM
lol! oh snap hihi.... but what is this?

Yuri
01-31-2008, 07:07 PM
jordana brewster is hot

This is the ultimate truth.
How has this not turned into a picture thread yet?

s15dave
01-31-2008, 08:34 PM
jordana brewster is hot

wordddd. x2 there better be more sexytime of her

jackjack
01-31-2008, 09:11 PM
what? hot hot?

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actress/jordana-brewster/pictures/jordana-brewster-picture-6.jpg

ALTRNTV
01-31-2008, 09:38 PM
http://www.filmz.de/film_2001/the_fast_and_the_furious/bilder/paul_walker_jordana_brewster_vin_diesel.jpg

ESmorz
01-31-2008, 09:43 PM
http://www.filmz.de/film_2001/the_fast_and_the_furious/bilder/paul_walker_jordana_brewster_vin_diesel.jpg

Brian: Oh Shit
Dom: What! You're a Cop?!!!!!:bite:
Brian: No I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

http://www.cheriefotoblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/brian-tee-actor-copy.jpg

^and that's what you get with progressive...

Oh yeah... Jordana Brewster is smokin.

NISMO NES
01-31-2008, 11:00 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I Love This Thread I Cant Wait To F&f4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SimpleS14
02-01-2008, 06:22 AM
Jordana is not hot....she is cute...

jackjack
02-01-2008, 11:24 AM
^w3rd

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Profiles/20060929/244.brewster.jordana.092706.jpg

corriganjoshua
02-01-2008, 11:28 AM
Im sure ill end up watching it sometime but im not a fan at all

jackjack
02-07-2008, 12:38 PM
from sohood.com:

Don Omar is set to star in the next installment in the Fast and the Furious series, the film is currently untitled but it the forth movie in the franchise. He announced it in an interview on a Spanish TV show. It’s not clear what role he would play in the movie. The Fast and the Furious franchise have used numerous music artists in their films, from Ja Rule, Chris 'Ludacris' Bridges and Tyrese Gibson.

:faint:

Edgar
02-07-2008, 01:08 PM
she is sooo hawt!

exitspeed
02-07-2008, 01:12 PM
I think Punky Brewster is even hotter!
http://images.wikia.com/openserving/entertainment/images/thumb/5/5d/SoleilMoonFrye.JPG/400px-SoleilMoonFrye.JPG

jackjack
02-07-2008, 01:18 PM
^she's got NOTHING on the VIN................

http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/artman2/uploads/1/Diesel-V.JPG

:D

S13Leprechaun
02-07-2008, 01:25 PM
no ones hotter than neela!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/1904bmx/neela.jpg

steve shadows
02-07-2008, 03:36 PM
http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/2491876.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1934A2752006EF5F0ED8CB409C74F8EDC1C 5A5397277B4DC33E

not good, not good at all ;)

exitspeed
02-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Paul Walkers STI from the movie.

http://exhaustnote.com/2008/02/07/the-fast-and-the-furious-4-sti-revealed/#more-34

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/xstnte/IMG_0287.jpg
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/xstnte/IMG_0289.jpg

vodka2
02-07-2008, 04:02 PM
the sti is bs.

jackjack
02-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Paul Walkers STI from the movie.

http://exhaustnote.com/2008/02/07/the-fast-and-the-furious-4-sti-revealed/#more-34

o snap....................................... it has begun :fart:

NISMO NES
02-09-2008, 11:46 PM
L fucking Lo man this shit is 2 funny but neela got nice legs tho and jordana shes alright even tho she got moskito bites on her chest lol but she still hot

KiDyNomiTe
02-10-2008, 09:40 AM
New vielside aero, and it looks good!

murda-c
02-10-2008, 09:50 AM
I wanna start a thread asking where i can get a roof scoop now.

andmattsayd
02-10-2008, 09:53 AM
it starts noww!!
hha the ricers come out....

Brian
02-10-2008, 12:16 PM
New vielside aero, and it looks good!

Thanks Simba.

To make a whole kit from scratch in 10 days is pretty insane. Believe me.

I honestly had no idea HOW MUCH detail and perfection goes into making each part. But, since I had first hand building this car(which are the first parts VeilSide has made in the USA) I can tell you that nothing less than perfection is acceptable to President Yokomaku.

For the last 2 weeks, we were there until 9, 10, 11, 12 pm. I get thgere at 9AM. So yeah, long ass days.

At any rate, if you hate Fast and Furious and if you hate VeilSide, at least see the detail that goes into this stuff.

It seems that a lot of people immediatly hate the STi simply because it is associated with F&F, which is ridiculous.

Anyways...... like I said in the other thread, I don't know what they are going to do about paint and graphics on the subaru... it's all up to Universal.

and please everybody.... it is a MOVIE.

the "scene" isn't going to die. kids arent going to buy all the new subarus and crash them....etc.

ThatGuy
02-10-2008, 01:15 PM
I don't hate Veilside. In fact I highly respect the work put into making an original aero package. My hat is off to you Brain for your hard work.

As far as the movies are concerned... :rolleyes:

exitspeed
02-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Anyways...... like I said in the other thread, I don't know what they are going to do about paint and graphics on the subaru... it's all up to Universal.

I respect Veilside. I don't like the new STi's at all. Aero or not.

drftwerks
02-10-2008, 03:03 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/drftwerks/yee.jpg (http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/drftwerks/?action=view&current=yee.jpg)

this was some kids movie, ahahha,

Matej
02-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Saw this at Borders today, it lists the mods done to the cars, my friend and I had a good laugh.

http://www.motorbooks.com/Store/UserDirs/motorbooks.com/coverimages/143008.jpg

SlideWell
02-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Saw this at Borders today, it lists the mods done to the cars, my friend and I had a good laugh.

http://www.motorbooks.com/Store/UserDirs/motorbooks.com/coverimages/143008.jpg

"When Dominic drives he's golden. Kids pour in here, they want everything he's got, AND THEY PAY CASH!" ahahahahahahahahaha :bowrofl:

ByeByeSti
02-10-2008, 05:09 PM
hahahaha hilarious, cant wait for it to come out. so many more ignorant drivers on the streets and more cars at the junk yard is what it will be. kids thinking there dom or brian haha.

ohh and Jordana ftmfw!! shes bangin

Brian
02-10-2008, 05:18 PM
yeah, I am pretty sure you're wrong.

there will be an epidemic of kids crashing cars after the movie comes out.

sure.

SlideWell
02-10-2008, 05:19 PM
i love it, every F&F release has been a panty droppin festival. hollywood is makin me famous, not to mention increasing my male members size

BustedS13
02-10-2008, 05:32 PM
yeah, I am pretty sure you're wrong.

there will be an epidemic of kids crashing cars after the movie comes out.

sure.

yeah, somebody says that every time this happens, and guess what... no more retards than there were before it came out. and even the first one can't be blamed for the rice wave. the movie came out because of said rice-nami.

ByeByeSti
02-10-2008, 07:08 PM
that is what i said, there will be more cars in junk yards cuz they will be crashing. the the first one came out there were like 16 year olds in minivans bombing out of the movies doing burn outs n shit. and tokyo drift, there were civics and accords and neons trying to drift when i was there.

SlideWell
02-10-2008, 07:15 PM
what are you guys complaining about? biddies are jockin my nuts after the movie. :rofl:
i love how serious everyone is being.

ohh and Jordana ftmfw!! shes bangin

yeah, id totally put it in her pooper

KiDyNomiTe
02-10-2008, 07:19 PM
I would say about 95% of the people in this thread will watch it, just as they have watched the last 3...

BustedS13
02-10-2008, 08:07 PM
I would say about 95% of the people in this thread will watch it, just as they have watched the last 3...
i make myself watch the first one once a week because my 240 doesn't run. i could act out the whole fucking thing.

s13silvia03
02-10-2008, 09:50 PM
It's going to be a gut buster

jackjack
02-10-2008, 09:52 PM
and please everybody.... it is a MOVIE.

thats what i'm talkin about. sit back, relax. its just entertainment.

s13.dark1
02-11-2008, 08:44 PM
you now funny thing is we all might end up seeing it it one way or another, so just hope 4 the best and im hopeing 4 more drifting in it.
sreet racing is ok here and there wen u get fucked wit but sh!ts weak son!!!

alindeman1989
02-12-2008, 12:03 AM
Has anyone every noticed, that every time a new fast and furious movie comes out they screw up a different part of the import scene. Not trying to make any enemies but thats what i have noticed.

allntrlundrgrnd
02-12-2008, 12:16 AM
i wouldnt pay to see it, but ill end up seeing it sooner or later. they are cheesy as hell, have babes, somewhat sweet cars= entertaining... w/e their hilarious

jackjack
02-12-2008, 12:21 PM
i'll be there lilke this......... :drama:

Donesyboy
02-12-2008, 01:35 PM
i'll see it for laughs like i did 3
the only one i was stoked for was the first one.....when i was like 11
even after though i felt so dirty

Bobafreak
02-12-2008, 03:32 PM
i never laughed at the other f&f be$ide$ the fir$t one. I think it$ becau$e i look at it now and realize how bad $ome of the $cene$ were.

BC S14
02-12-2008, 08:12 PM
when i saw fnf toyko an oldsmobile which looked to be an 88' barreled into a curb sending his left front wheel out the other side. he had used the e-brake, not considering that it was a foot brake and that the propper equpied cars didnt have to pull a lever to release. dumbass.

jackjack
02-12-2008, 08:29 PM
:2f2f: :2f2f: :2f2f: :2f2f: :2f2f: :2f2f: :2f2f: :2f2f: :2f2f:

from cardomain blog:

Over the weekend, Rich King Casting (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2990396) hosted a special meet at Universal Studios for a few hundred of the respondents to its FF4 casting call (http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2008/01/4-real-your-car.html)—and pics of some of the insane rides in attendance are now up on LS1GTO.com (http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220554)! At the event, each car was videotaped and cataloged, and owners will be contacted once their ride is needed for filming. Still, don't despair if you missed the meet: Rich King is still accepting applications since they'll need fresh cars throughout the filming, which is scheduled to continue through April.
Did YOU attend the meet-up? Is your ride going to be in the new movie? Let us know!!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_384_full.jpg (http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220554)
Thanks to Michael (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/595647) for the tip, and to ForzaV12 (http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220554) for the pics. See them all after the jump!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_385_full.jpg (http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_385_full.jpg)
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_386_full.jpg (http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_386_full.jpg)
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_387_full.jpg (http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_387_full.jpg)
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_388_full.jpg (http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_388_full.jpg)
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_389_full.jpg (http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_389_full.jpg)
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_390_full.jpg (http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_390_full.jpg)
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_391_full.jpg (http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_391_full.jpg)
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_392_full.jpg (http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_392_full.jpg)
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_393_full.jpg (http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_393_full.jpg)
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_394_full.jpg (http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_394_full.jpg)
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_395_full.jpg (http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_395_full.jpg)

spool_sample
02-12-2008, 09:03 PM
i never laughed at the other f&f be$ the fir one. I think it$ becau i look at it now and realize how bad of the $ were.

Agreed. The others didn't have enough lines that were memorable enough to bother quoting.

The first one is fantastic, though... EVERY line is hysterical.

"MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN POPCORN"

:bowrofl:

ByeByeSti
02-12-2008, 09:35 PM
most of the owners of those cars should be shot, point blank..

luftrofl
02-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Those cars look like a boatload of fail.

ESmorz
02-12-2008, 11:45 PM
I was considering buying that Corolla. ^

I assume it's the "Heavens Gate" one from Import Tuner.

luckily I didn't what a waste that would have been.

jackjack
02-13-2008, 11:44 AM
The first one is fantastic, though... EVERY line is hysterical.

"MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN POPCORN"

:bowrofl:

wait for it..................... wait for it................

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eN-BxGZdwoE

:fart:

more pics:

The Fast and The Furious 4 Cars (http://www.q8speed.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&p=218987#p218963)

http://www.q8speed.com/forum/styles/prosilver/imageset/icon_post_target.gif (http://www.q8speed.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=218963&sid=cffbeb2a8435b1904ee56329948c6bbb#p218963)by jaz (http://www.q8speed.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1664&sid=cffbeb2a8435b1904ee56329948c6bbb) on Feb 09, 08 7:04 pm
Mike's Charger Daytona R/T Build (http://auto-focus.us/forum/showthread.php?p=416#post416)
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m103/grojas_01/Mikes%20Charger/MikesCharger_07-16-07_003.jpg

Mike's Widebody Mustang build (http://auto-focus.us/forum/showthread.php?p=415#post415)
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m103/grojas_01/Mikes%20Hot%20Wheels%2006/MikesGT_8-21-07_005.jpg
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m103/grojas_01/Mikes%20Hot%20Wheels%2006/MikesGT_8-21-07_014.jpg

Mike's VW Beetle build (http://auto-focus.us/forum/showthread.php?p=418#post418)

Vielside's Subaru WRX Sti (http://www.auto-focus.us/autoblog/?p=164)

These have also been spotted on set:

http://www.calgarystreetrides.ca/images/muscle%20cars/r.mustang/4d_12_sb.jpg
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/xstnte/FF4008.jpg
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/xstnte/FF4003.jpg

SimpleSexy180
02-18-2008, 09:14 AM
wow....
i have a feeling this is just another 2 fast 2 furious

Dcrprez
02-18-2008, 10:07 AM
looks like you got all the help you need brother!!!!!!!!! another good one!!!

Moncef
02-18-2008, 11:14 AM
That grey AE86, and white Challenger win.

I will watch this movie, and make fun of it, just as I have every other "car" movie.

Moncef

jackjack
02-18-2008, 11:23 AM
oh hell yeah............

http://www.dvdactive.com/images/news/screenshot/2006/9/fastfuriousboxr22d.jpg

smelly240
02-18-2008, 12:36 PM
please someone get the roof scoop off the sti :P

otherwise its not so bad - should be fun to watch

S13_Nightkid
02-18-2008, 04:33 PM
^^^lol smh...but this is gonna have the kids w/ the scions racing now!!w00t!

jackjack
02-18-2008, 04:50 PM
http://blog.makezine.com/5ca90239c47a1d23a9d88237266ff76f_525.jpg

fo sho..............

flip3d
02-18-2008, 09:30 PM
What is it with you guys and bootlegging things? Paying for movies stimulates the economy. When we do this, the U.S. gets a little less shitty.

I for one am going to pay the $9 to see it. Call me an idiot ricer or what have you but you'll be thanking me in the end when producers can afford to film great movies like the F&F series.

Besides, I'm sure if you invented something like and ipod, you wouldn't appreciate people stealing them from you.

P.S. I've never owned a Civic.

S13_Nightkid
02-19-2008, 05:30 PM
What is it with you guys and bootlegging things? Paying for movies stimulates the economy. When we do this, the U.S. gets a little less shitty.

I for one am going to pay the $9 to see it. Call me an idiot ricer or what have you but you'll be thanking me in the end when producers can afford to film great movies like the F&F series.

Besides, I'm sure if you invented something like and ipod, you wouldn't appreciate people stealing them from you.

lol what? i dont recall anyone talking about bootlegging. if dom is coming back then i wanna see it. plus Han made FnF3 less shitty so i spend my 9 and stfu...until i see kids reenacting the movie in the the fucking parking lot.

jackjack
02-23-2008, 10:54 AM
from cardomain:

CarDomain member Freesol has gotten his Solstice GXP (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3007001) into the new Fast and the Furious movie! He attended the casting event (http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2008/02/fast-and-the--1.html) a couple of weekends ago, and has been told his car will be used in the opening scenes that set the tone for the film. This 2008 Solstice has had a lot of adventures in its short life—it was also featured at the 2007 SEMA show!

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2900000-2900999/2900475_450_full.jpg (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3007001)

Gal Gadot: Too fast too furious?

Israeli beauty queen, model and actress set to star in fourth installment of 'Fast and Furious' series alongside star Vin Diesel Amir Kaminer Published: 02.23.08, 08:20 / Israel Culture (http://www.ynetnews.com/home/0,7340,L-3086,00.html)

Gal Gadot is ready to set Hollywood ablaze. The 22-year old actress, star of local TV show Dolls and a leading model for fashion company Castro, landed the leading role in the fourth installment of the “Fast and Furious” movie series opposite mega-star Vin Diesel.

On Thursday a chief producer at Universal Studios in Hollywood called Yaron Lichtenstein, Chairman of the Look Modeling Agency which represents Gadot, and in perfect Hebrew asked him to wish Gadot ‘Mazal Tov’. She also informed Lichtenstein that Gadot beat out six other actresses for the coveted role.

This is a proud moment indeed for the Israeli television and film industry. Very few Israeli actors have landed a leading role in a big-budget Hollywood production. Notable exceptions are Mili Avital, who starred in the science fiction film Stargate, and Ayelet Zurer who starred in the movies Munich and Vantage Point.

“We are all very excited for Gal,” said Lichtenstein. “This is a tremendous accomplishment. Gal just finished her military service a few months ago and now she is set to take over Hollywood. Everyone who was at Gal’s audition plainly saw how impressed the crew was with her acting, and there was no doubt in my mind that she would get the part.”

Gadot, who was named Miss Israel 2004, auditioned for the latest James Bond film a few months ago. Although she did not land the role, the international casting director was impressed enough with her to recommend her to “Fast and Furious 4” producers, who contacted the Look Modeling Agency and asked that Gadot be flown in immediately for an on-camera audition. Two weeks ago Gadot was called back to audition opposite Vin Diesel.

Gadot and her representatives met with the producers of “Fast and Furious”, and the Israeli actress filmed six different scenes opposite leading man Diesel. After that it was nothing but nerve-wrecking waiting for Gadot, who finally received the welcome news that she won the part Thursday.

Filming of “Fast and Furious” will begin on March 13th, and will be held on location in Los Angeles and Mexico for over a month.

andmattsayd
02-23-2008, 07:30 PM
The point was, it opened the door for another shitty sequel to be made. :duh:

^^^hahaha fuck yeah!!
sooooo true!!!

BustedS13
02-23-2008, 07:55 PM
MAKE
YOUR
OWN
GOD
DAMN
POP
CORN

...this movie is going to be so awesome

jackjack
02-23-2008, 08:07 PM
WERD

http://www.sellmycar.com/pictures/140015.jpg

an_orange_s2k
02-24-2008, 02:40 AM
i dont really care too much for "the fast and the furious" series but i'll prolly watch it hahah

jackjack
02-24-2008, 07:44 PM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mba/lowres/mban871l.jpg

luftrofl
02-24-2008, 07:58 PM

So pay your $9 to go see a good movie. I won't be thanking you because every ticket sold gets us closer and closer to another FNF movie.

Stimulating the economy can be done by buying something else, too. If you want to do some good for America, don't support these shitty movies that encourage stupid kids to go out and kill themselves and innocent bystanders.

ericcastro
02-24-2008, 08:57 PM
they were just shooting in Korea town this week. I was shooting a little DVD series 2 blocks away.

They were just off of 7th, couple blocks east of Vermont. There permit said they were going to be having gunfire.

I was too busy on my set to walk over there and check it out though.

jackjack
02-24-2008, 09:30 PM
they were just shooting in Korea town this week. I was shooting a little DVD series 2 blocks away.

They were just off of 7th, couple blocks east of Vermont. There permit said they were going to be having gunfire.

I was too busy on my set to walk over there and check it out though.

i thought filming was suppose to start in march? ahhh well. close enough. DIESEL POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :2f2f:

racer98
02-24-2008, 10:45 PM
be nice to see the chatter on the other forums as well, and none of it is positive, think its time for that F&F franchise to GTFO

B Love
02-25-2008, 12:12 AM
Im going to go see this movie. Now matter how many haters they have they will still make money. Plus most of the people on this forum will go see it

deadghost
02-25-2008, 12:45 AM
Its funny because I am doing a project and a written report for my college class. The presentation will focus on how F and F has destroyed and ruined many aspects we enjoy in the automotive modification world and the do's and dont's when it comes to fixing up the correct car. al prob go on and on, on the donts:rant:.

kdashy
02-25-2008, 12:52 AM
[SIZE="6"]be nice to see the chatter on the other forums as well, and none of it is positive, think its time for that F&F franchise to GTFO

Cry more.

Ill be watching this, yeaaaaaah.

ericcastro
02-25-2008, 10:24 AM
here is their filming permit.

as you can see, they are in that area a few more days if anyone wants to take a look. The "condor", is the big man lift that they put the lights in for night work. But I am not sure if they will remain on nights or days?

and 1/2 load means, half the gun powder in the shells. When they want to get the muzzle flash, they use full loads. But now days they can do it with CG.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s242/castro_castro/IMGff4_0001.jpg

SlideWell
02-25-2008, 11:53 AM
god forbid the gunfire goes off at 10:05....then what? lol

ericcastro
02-25-2008, 12:28 PM
a big fine if there is a asshole neighbor that calls it in, or if the fire marshall on set is a dick.

But in the nieghborhood they are in, Dont think it will be an issue :) lol

EDacIouSX
02-25-2008, 12:30 PM
I'll watch it.

No reason not to.

Here's a reason for you

1 movie ticket costs $10.

jackjack
02-25-2008, 12:35 PM
here is their filming permit.

need some spy shots :bigok:

S13_Nightkid
02-25-2008, 12:51 PM
Here's a reason for you

1 movie ticket costs $10.

lol yea instead of wasting 90+ minutes of your life you could be saving that 10 bucks towards a new mod...or watch a diff movie :hsdance:

ericcastro
02-25-2008, 12:51 PM
yeah, I wanted to but didnt have my camera and couldnt head off set. Maybe I will swing by this week If I am bored.

coreansurfer
02-25-2008, 02:10 PM
i was shocked to see that no pics of Gal Gadot were posted- she's super hot

http://www.onejerusalem.com/wp-content/piece_in_the_middle.jpg

http://g1.globo.com/Noticias/Mundo/foto/0,,11007896,00.jpg

http://www.girodivite.it/IMG/jpg/image3.jpg

us- Israeli relations never looked so good

jackjack
02-25-2008, 02:14 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JniA2gwlSNA&feature=related

S13Leprechaun
02-25-2008, 02:25 PM

i dont get why you posted this... lol.

RJF
02-25-2008, 02:43 PM
When will the insanity stop? :loco:

Everytime one of these movies comes out, our bandwidth goes through the roof.

Time to start planning our next server and bandwidth upgrade.

jackjack
02-25-2008, 03:17 PM
^no way man........... i'm predicting FnF20 all the way

:keke:

Helghast
02-25-2008, 05:00 PM

are those the real slow-mo they used?
WTF?
that was terrible.

..but that scene is sooo intense!

The eye contacts are too sexy for words.

:ughug:

Bubbles
02-25-2008, 05:43 PM
Nobody likes the tuna, asshole.

jackjack
02-25-2008, 06:00 PM
what was that?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2keFMzv6FjE&feature=related

cxlo8331
02-25-2008, 06:23 PM
probably old news but funny none the less!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSVniGAD9cY

DreamN
02-26-2008, 12:57 PM
Nobody likes the tuna, asshole.

yeah, well I do...

"WATCH YO BACK!!!!"

jackjack
02-26-2008, 03:49 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TiSBOEj7fzI&feature=related

EPIC.............

Impact Drift
02-26-2008, 10:46 PM
Why did it get so popular to hate on the fast and the furious? Probably about 20 minutes outside of the movie theatre. lol. But seriously, I think most of us here are going to watch it with our fingers crossed that they are going to make a spectacular movie that once again peaks our interest in car movies. Too bad that more than likely it's going to be another corny, cheeseball, dumbass movie that makes everyone hate the franchise even more. I'm going to see it with the hopes of it actually having a good storyline and unbelievable chase scenes. I still enjoy watching the first fast and the furious but the following ones are pretty much unwatchable. That first one though, that was pretty classic!

racer98
02-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Omg, I cant wait for this to be out

Fast & Furious (STP) Fuel treatment..........................

Add a little Paul Walker to your car and mOar power.:fawkd:

ericcastro
02-27-2008, 10:40 AM
I think it wont be that bad. I dont think the director will let that happen. Yes it will be cheesy and popcorn, but it should be decent. I dont thinkit will come off like a bring it on movie, I think they want more than that.

corriganjoshua
02-27-2008, 10:50 AM
ive only seen the first one...am i really missing out???

jackjack
03-01-2008, 03:32 PM
http://www.jfxonline.com/jfxonline/2008/02/27/vin/

couple pics of vin and paul on set. and a short vid of a couple cars.

qt_240
03-01-2008, 03:43 PM
im not going to lie.. that FC look'd pretty dope rolling out..

Helghast
03-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Oh god … I can’t look. I can’t wait for this movie. Ya see, Paul is my secret celebrity boyfriend. Nobody knows …. not even him. :D I really can’t think of another blonde haired, blue eyed actor who is hotter! So ladies … back off!