http://www.khou.com/video/news-index.html?nvid=193240

KILLS EM WHILE HE'S ON THE PHONE

Lulz

Listen the whole way through

haggards13
11-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Want me to take care of 'em?
No!

This space for rent. Low prices. PM for details!

I'd love to hear the follow-up information on this story. In short; though, I'm sure he's fucked. And as much as I love the idea of criminals being dealt with, the way he did it was wrong.
ibflamewar

azndoc
11-16-2007, 12:03 PM
Yeah that's Pasadena in Houston.

Shit's kinda ghetto there.

Not the same as Pasadena over here.

steve_o1989
11-16-2007, 12:11 PM
I don't know the laws well enough in the states...Would anything happen to the guy who shot the theives?

motorsnail
11-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Shouldnt have called the cops if he was gonna shoot them.................:loco:

Farzam
11-16-2007, 12:17 PM
I don't know the laws well enough in the states...Would anything happen to the guy who shot the theives?

It depends really.

If they were running at him and he felt in danger in HIS yard he may not get charged.

If they were running away or something idk.

Then again, it IS Texas, he'll probably get a gold medal and a statue by city hall.

motorsnail
11-16-2007, 12:21 PM

Texas has "make my day" law with a good lawyer he will still go to jail they were not armed and it wasnt his house he just got 2 counts of murder. If he wouldnt have called the cops he could have said they scared him but they told him to stay inside lol he just ran out side and shot people for stealing something witch is not a crime punishable by death............Unless its your stuff at your house and you dont call the cops tell they are dead

jackjack
11-16-2007, 12:35 PM
hell yes................

FaLKoN240
11-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Hey, he told them,

"you're dead."

LOL.

I dunno if I want him to go to jail or not.

For some reason I like Texans like these. Mother fucking vigilantes .

EvilRB
11-16-2007, 12:54 PM
yeah this guy is fucked in my opionion.
Even if they were in his yard the fact that he did not listen to the 911 dispatcher to stay in the house after he repeatedly told him it's not worth shooting someone over then he is at fault.
And know our justice system he'll go to jail and also get sued by the families for the deaths.
He's fucked, his family is screwed and all this because he didn't stay in the house and listen to the dispatcher.
If he didn't call and this happen on it's own then I bet nothing will happen to him and he would be praised as a hero.
Also just let Al Sharpten get wind of this case then it'll be a racial thing in a heartbeat!

motorsnail
11-16-2007, 01:32 PM
Even if they were in his yard the fact that he did not listen to the 911 dispatcher to stay in the house after he repeatedly told him it's not worth shooting someone over then he is at fault.
And know our justice system he'll go to jail and also get sued by the families for the deaths.
He's fucked, his family is screwed and all this because he didn't stay in the house and listen to the dispatcher.
If he didn't call and this happen on it's own then I bet nothing will happen to him and he would be praised as a hero.
Also just let Al Sharpten get wind of this case then it'll be a racial thing in a heartbeat!
Ding Ding Ding

Freinds still in jail for shooting a guy that broke into his house unarmed. Why did he go to jail? Because the dude lived and "HE" pressed charges:wtf: Even the judge said "Next time make sure and make it a kill shot because if its not a kill shot then you werent in threat for your life":bs:

See you in 2012 Joe:wtc:

Farzam
11-16-2007, 01:33 PM
Ding Ding Ding

Freinds still in jail for shooting a guy that broke into his house unarmed. Why did he go to jail? Because the dude lived and "HE" pressed charges:wtf: Even the judge said "Next time make sure and make it a kill shot because if its not a kill shot then you werent in threat for your life":bs:

2 in the head

Make sure he's dead

mRclARK1
11-16-2007, 01:40 PM
He's lucky he doesn't live in Canada, where someone breaks into your house, rapes and kills your wife, shoots your children, steals your jewlery, takes your money and drinks your scotch, and you're basically expected to ask him to kindly leave.

You think I'm kidding, but it's practically that bad. Someone BREAKS into your home, they take their life into their own hands IMHO.

FaLKoN240
11-16-2007, 02:09 PM

Yeah, but he's in Texas, not cali, I wanna see how this plays out, instead of speculating.

motorsnail
11-16-2007, 02:13 PM
Yeah, but he's in Texas, not cali, I wanna see how this plays out, instead of speculating.

Same thing make my day law every where has it its self defense just some places make it more public to slow crime down a bit. Its legal to protect your self anywhere in the states just some put it out more blunt

UNISA JECS
11-16-2007, 02:20 PM
That guys an idiot period he should have went no further than reporting the crime like he did, end of story. dumb fuck.

steve shadows
11-16-2007, 02:32 PM
He should have shot them as they unlatched the window in the first couple seconds of trying to break into the house.

you wanna know why crime is high?

everyone is considered a criminal even in self defense and police are useless other than tax collecting in most intances.

Andrew Bohan
11-16-2007, 02:44 PM
Man in Texas shoots and kills 2 thieves
GOOD
i wish everyone would do that

az_240
11-16-2007, 02:47 PM
^yup....in his mind he was doing the right thing by stopping them.

but just as the dispatcher was saying... someones property is not worth a human life.

Hes going to be put away for this.

theicecreamdan
11-16-2007, 02:50 PM
Its Texas, "He needed killin'." is supposed to be a legitimate defense for murder, but the caller is a retard and threw his defense out the window.

The dispatcher is right, no property is worth killing over. If its your own house and they are inside it then its your life then kill them.

azndoc
11-16-2007, 02:50 PM
I know that if someone broke into my house and if I choose to shoot them then I would shoot them dead, but in the front.

Also should use rounds that don't travel far for fear of hitting the people living next to you.

luisgonz
11-16-2007, 03:01 PM
Fuckers sould get a job and learn how to make money the right way. I dont always agree to all texans ways, But this IS the best way to deal with stupid dumb ass thieves. But I would have hurt them not killed them.
Lets all give him +rep for this one.:keke:

IIIXziuR
11-16-2007, 03:01 PM
Its Texas, what do you expect.

SimpleS14
11-16-2007, 03:05 PM
damn....he could have shoot to severely wound, but I guess its always easier said than done

Andrew Bohan
11-16-2007, 03:06 PM
instead of telling the guy that no property is worth killing over, the dispatcher should have called the thieves and told them no property is worth getting killed over

haggards13
11-16-2007, 03:06 PM
Ding Ding Ding

Freinds still in jail for shooting a guy that broke into his house unarmed. Why did he go to jail? Because the dude lived and "HE" pressed charges:wtf: Even the judge said "Next time make sure and make it a kill shot because if its not a kill shot then you werent in threat for your life"

damn....he could have shoot to severely wound, but I guess its always easier said than done
He'd get into just as much trouble. Unnecessary force, etc.

89dc240
11-16-2007, 03:17 PM
Ahh haha, my grandmom cas like, :what are they talkin about", 3 minutes in, then she's like "I hope the police get there in time" She laughed a little bit when she heard the gunshots.

They were on his yard coming at him, he said. I woulda shot them.

DUFFM4N
11-16-2007, 03:24 PM
thats why u shoot below the knee caps...

Farzam
11-16-2007, 03:25 PM

NO!

You shoot to kill.

If they live they sue you.

That's what someone really high up in the sherriff dept. told me...actually a lot of LEO's have told me that.

steve shadows
11-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Its Texas, "He needed killin'." is supposed to be a legitimate defense for murder, but the caller is a retard and threw his defense out the window.

The dispatcher is right, no property is worth killing over. If its your own house and they are inside it then its your life then kill them.

all property represents your life and blood, sweat and tears

so it is your life (if its your property) and therefore worth killing over.

:bigok:

the problem is no one in the majority of societies today actually owns anything, money is based on an imaginary number not gold and everything you think you own can probably be traced back to a fucking loan at some point

police just control the rape of you and others

mRclARK1
11-16-2007, 03:44 PM
He should have shot them as they unlatched the window in the first couple seconds of trying to break into the house.

you wanna know why crime is high?

everyone is considered a criminal even in self defense and police are useless other than tax collecting in most intances.

Canada is a perfect example of that. Thieves here just go ahead and break in... they know chances are 98% you don't even have a gun in the house, and if you do, it's likely unloaded and locked up.

Fairly sure I've brought this up in similar threads before, but my buddy has an assualt charge on his record because a guy broke into his gf's condo when he was there... and at 6'5" and 240lbs he just threw the little (literally) guy back out... and broke a few ribs on the guy in the process when he hit the pavement. Cops found a knife on the guy, but he was still charged. WTF was he supposed to do?

I know that if someone broke into my house and if I choose to shoot them then I would shoot them dead, but in the front.

Also should use rounds that don't travel far for fear of hitting the people living next to you.

Shotgun. Not to mention most thieves will run at just the sound of the action.

Gaelen
11-16-2007, 03:45 PM
He's lucky he doesn't live in Canada, where someone breaks into your house, rapes and kills your wife, shoots your children, steals your jewlery, takes your money and drinks your scotch, and you're basically expected to ask him to kindly leave.

You think I'm kidding, but it's practically that bad. Someone BREAKS into your home, they take their life into their own hands IMHO.

My granparents friend had a guy break into their house through a skylight and slipped on the wet floor....they god sued for not displaying a wet floor sign....like come on,really now

Or i like the one...guy i worked with at my dad's shop.........Dude breaks into his house, coworker takes a baseball bat and basically knocks him from the head out the window....guess who went to jail

DOOK
11-16-2007, 03:50 PM
I feel very badly for any person who breaks into my house... which is exactly why I have Glock Perfection stickers on every door :D

eastcoastS14
11-16-2007, 03:52 PM
white guy in texas shoots two black guys trying to rob his neighbors....im willing to bet a jury lets him off

Farzam
11-16-2007, 03:59 PM
Yeah

If you ever shoot anyone

It better be inside your house

Hahah

I knew this guy, 6'6" and a marine...someone broke into his house, he hid behind the door, the second the guy walked in he shot him in the face. He never got charged or anything. Pure pwnage.

mRclARK1
11-16-2007, 04:00 PM
My granparents friend had a guy break into their house through a skylight and slipped on the wet floor....they god sued for not displaying a wet floor sign....like come on,really now

Or i like the one...guy i worked with at my dad's shop.........Dude breaks into his house, coworker takes a baseball bat and basically knocks him from the head out the window....guess who went to jail

I know... it's ridiculous here. You have ZERO right to defend your property, yourself or anyone else.

I feel very badly for any person who breaks into my house... which is exactly why I have Glock Perfection stickers on every door :D

Get your new issue yet? Or your sig?

I just keep a few spent casings on the front entrance shelf outside the inner door... You basically can't NOT see it walking in. :keke: You can't get into any of the windows were I live, all to high or to small.

white guy in texas shoots two black guys trying to rob his neighbors....im willing to bet a jury lets him off

Because he obviously shot them because they were black... not because they were committing a crime against his neighbors.

Why the fuck does everyone always assume a racial element? It's often the catalyst that turns things into something racial. I'm not saying you're doing that... I just hate how it always seems to come up.

eastcoastS14
11-16-2007, 04:02 PM
^^ hahah no he shot them because they were stealing shit....they are also black we are also talking about the south....if you wanna pretend like race doesnt play a huge factor in cases in the south then thats fine....but youd be lying to yourself....

mRclARK1
11-16-2007, 04:07 PM
^^ hahah no he shot them because they were stealing shit....they are also black we are also talking about the south....if you wanna pretend like race doesnt play a huge factor in cases in the south then thats fine....but youd be lying to yourself....

I know it does. It plays a huge factor here too. I just find it does play a huge factor because everyone always assumes it MUST have played a factor. Imaginary actions bringing real consequences if you get what I mean?

Maybe this guy is a racist... well fuck him then. He's scum. Don't assume his actions of defense prove him to be one. They don't.

eastcoastS14
11-16-2007, 04:12 PM
i didnt say he shot them cause they were black I just said he will probably get off cause hes a white guy and the guys he shot were black.....theres some statistic about the percentage of convictions of white criminals with black victims vs. black criminals with white victims....I can try and find the real numbers if anyone actually cares but I know that in most cases black criminals tried for the same offense as white criminals with victims of the opposite race the black criminal is more likely convicted and also given a much harsher sentence

mRclARK1
11-16-2007, 04:13 PM
^^^Ok... I got what you mean now. Misunderstood you. My bad.

motorsnail
11-16-2007, 06:05 PM
These days the raise card can go either way its just whoever pulls it first.

Farzam
11-16-2007, 06:11 PM
You mean the RACE card?

cdlong
11-16-2007, 06:31 PM
a lot of you guys are forgetting this was in Texas. you can shoot someone for being on your property. they don't have to threaten you in anyway. he said the thief was on his yard. that's enough. he'll be fine, mostly be cause texans love that shit.

2ilvia
11-16-2007, 06:35 PM
thats why you shoot below the kneecapsha kinda hard with a shotgun unless youve got a slug in there

i dont think he'll get away, the Zionists have perfected their plan for a global police state country, they will use him as an example that everything should be left to law enforcement,

everyone has the right to have a pair of stuffed bear arms hanging on their wall

a lot of you guys are forgetting this was in Texas. you can shoot someone for being on your property. they don't have to threaten you in anyway. he said the thief was on his yard. that's enough. he'll be fine, mostly be cause texans love that shit.
times have changed, read above

cdlong
11-17-2007, 03:13 AM
i've lived in ohio and texas. times haven't changed that much.

DOOK
11-17-2007, 05:29 AM
Get your new issue yet? Or your sig?

neither... the sig is a long ways off unless I sell the car... and I doubt that happens anytime soon... our new glocks I think are coming in July maybe... we are however getting new boots and uniforms

mRclARK1
11-17-2007, 11:12 AM
neither... the sig is a long ways off unless I sell the car... and I doubt that happens anytime soon... our new glocks I think are coming in July maybe... we are however getting new boots and uniforms

Those glocks are a long way off. haha

Better fashion sense always helped me in sticky situations. :keke:

KA24DESOneThree
11-22-2007, 09:34 PM
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thank Joe Horn for being a true American and killing two scumbags.

This is the reason I keep an AR15 next to my bed.

trsilvias13
11-22-2007, 09:56 PM
A guy broke into my friends house a long time ago. My friend's dad shot him and was consider a hero. The suspect was dead too. I too consider him a hero.

Put me on the jury, and the caller will be consider innocent until all agree or I get thrown off the jury. If anyone here ever had their stuff stolen before, you would have the same mentality.

I would also recommend the caller to sue the dead theif family for cost of minutes on the phone - prorated according to minutes used and cost of monthly phone bill, cost of bullet, and some kind of compensation for going to jail, and of course a fee for killing thier stupid kids for stealing, and also the cost the caller saved the family from raising the dead theives any longer.

g6civcx
11-22-2007, 10:25 PM
If you should ever find yourself in this situation, please be advised that justfiable homicide is defined as the slaying of a felon in the act of committing a felony against a person where the person's life is in imminent danger, and only after you've exhausted all other options.

If the felon surrenders, the threat is over and you can't shoot anyone.

We don't know exactly what happened. The burlar may have ran the shooter into the door or the shooter may have ran after them down the street. We just don't know.

If I were him I would not have gone on the street. Going against the 911 operator on record is not good for your case.

s13Dr1ft
11-22-2007, 11:03 PM

General rule. If you pull your weapon, you better be prepaird to kill. Do not ever pull a weapon on someone and shoot to wound or to scare. I grew up in a gun family. My grandfather taught me this at a young age, as well as guns are not a toy and deserve high amounts of respect.

Ive had my carrying permit for a while now and havent had to pull it. I dont want to EVER have to take another person's life, but if i had to i would.

Besides, if someone is breaking into someone elses house, calling the cops is the only option at hand. No need to engage the theifs. Unless its your house then its on.

I can't say im sad that there is 2 less peices of shit walking this earth..

KA24DESOneThree
11-25-2007, 12:33 PM
General rule. If you pull your weapon, you better be prepaird to kill. Do not ever pull a weapon on someone and shoot to wound or to scare.

Definitely.

Wounding someone will likely induce the fight or flight instinct, and guess which one most criminals have? If the wounded guy is packing, that means a few slugs heading your direction shortly.

"Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six."

We're a people held captive in our own country. Captive by thieves, robbers, rapists, molesters, frauds, scam artists. When are we going to take our country back, America? How far can concerned citizens go when they have to deal with this nonsense every day? How much longer can we take the lawlessness and corruption which allows it to thrive?

Farzam
11-25-2007, 01:58 PM
We're a people held captive in our own country. Captive by thieves, robbers, rapists, molesters, frauds, scam artists. When are we going to take our country back, America? How far can concerned citizens go when they have to deal with this nonsense every day? How much longer can we take the lawlessness and corruption which allows it to thrive?

That's dumb as fuck.

A thief is still a human, just a shitty excuse of one.

Who are we to judge whether their death is warranted?

atom
11-25-2007, 02:09 PM
How much longer can we take the lawlessness and corruption which allows it to thrive?

So the answer to all this lawlessness is....more lawlessness?

I don't give a shit that these two people died but the shooter obviously had a case of bloodlust.

KA24DESOneThree
11-25-2007, 05:57 PM
I never said anything about killing. I just said something about taking our country back and asking how far we should go.

Why aren't we able to judge when death is warranted? Because some guy who died, then supposedly came back from the dead and magically erased all of the "sins" the writers of the Bible made up said that an omnipotent god was the only being who could possibly judge men? Because some Harvard graduate on an ego trip decides that he can become a messianic figure by preventing the deaths of guilty men?

Certain people have created so much misery in their lives and never change. Should those people really be cared for by the state while children go hungry? Or should they be dealt with so that more money is used to take care of the poor?

I would have absolutely held these thieves at gunpoint until the police arrived. Whether or not I pulled the trigger would have been up to them.

motorsnail
11-25-2007, 06:17 PM
I would have absolutely held these thieves at gunpoint until the police arrived. Whether or not I pulled the trigger would have been up to them.

Thats perfect........I wouldnt have called the cops tell they where dead then my story would be cool.

11-25-2007, 10:17 PM
Interested to see what happens to him.

WERDdabuilder
11-26-2007, 02:08 AM
Free Joe Horn!

Tenchuu
11-26-2007, 02:36 AM
in texas it;s OK to use deadly force to protect your property, buisness or vehicle. should be a national law.

Andrew Bohan
12-14-2007, 01:13 AM
Joe Horn Protest

Main article: Joe Horn shooting controversy

Quanell X led a protest in Pasadena, Texas on December 2, 2007. The protest was held in front of Horn's house. Joe Horn shot and killed Hernando Riascos Torres (Miguel Antonio DeJesus) and Diego Ortiz, illegal immigrants from Colombia who broke into his neighbour's house. Horn, against the command of the police dispatcher he was on the phone with, exited his home to confront the robbers. On the tape of the 911 call, Horn is heard to say "Move, you`re dead", and fires his Shotgun three times. Quanell, who belives the shootings may have been racially motivated, approached Horn's house to speak to the media. He was greatly out numbered by several hundred counter-protesters supporting Horn. The crowd of counter-protesters included bikers revving their motorcycles, many chanting "USA", "Go home" and "We love our country, what do you love?", and waving placards and US flags. Quanell could not be heard over the noise, even when using a bullhorn. Quanell left the area about 8 minutes later, having been unsuccessful in attempting to make a public speech. He returned soon after with more supporters and attempted to speak again, but the counter-protests continued. Riot police were readied in case of violence between the two groups.

Some consider Quanell’s statements to the media as a racially motivated attack upon Horn. Quanell's speech included chants of "black power" and the exhortation for blacks to ignore "white law."

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2030703163732885998

hahahaha

Farzam
12-14-2007, 01:15 AM
Idk man, a thief's a thief, I don't think color matters.

"Oh, this thief is white. I'm gonna let him run."

jeeper_x
12-14-2007, 01:23 AM
Quanell got owned!.....

this dude is just trying to instigating useless shit up......

he got what he deserved......

hahahaha x2

EDacIouSX
12-14-2007, 01:29 AM
Who gives a shit if those people are black or white or green. and if the guy that shot him don't like black people, so what!

What's important here is he shot those two THIEVES. And you know what? I kind of like the idea that he shot them. Not too hot on the idea that he killed them but hey, I don't like thieves and if things were up to me... I'd be a lot harder on criminals.

You know, now that I think of it... What would you do if your neighbor's house was getting broken into by burglurs? I'd be pretty pissed cause I'd be afraid if they had some kind of weapon. I wouldn't want my neighbors getting hurt. but anyway...

Andrew Bohan
12-14-2007, 01:41 AM
some thieves should get together and start a thief organization and demand thief rights!!

and get back at these theivists like joe horn!

cdlong
12-14-2007, 02:59 AM
nice beret, queer.

andrew, that's not a bad idea, especially if they had to register. they should show some kind of proof that they are a theif. then we could round them up easier.

Andrew Bohan
12-14-2007, 03:57 AM
yeah!

and then someone will assasinate a great theif movement leader,
and then we'll have a national holiday celebrating that thief's life and achievements!

ronmcdon
12-14-2007, 04:03 PM

the problem is no one in the majority of societies today actually owns anything, money is based on an imaginary number not gold and everything you think you own can probably be traced back to a fucking loan at some point

police just control the rape of you and others

Agreed for the most part, who the heck is the dispatcher to say what the guy's property's worth? It's not like the dispatcher or the city will reimburse the victim for stolen property.

theicecreamdan
12-14-2007, 07:23 PM

My property represents such a small portion of my life that it really isn't worth killing over. My clean conscience, and my beating heart represent my life and blood. My body and my mind represent my ability to go out and get any property that I lose.

I would use deadly force to protect myself, and anybody I care enough about to risk my life for. I wouldn't use deadly force to protect a TV or some other shit that I own. Its not worth it.

skylindrftr
12-14-2007, 11:19 PM
That's for everyone to decide for themselves.