PDA

View Full Version : No Sex Allowed in Airbus A380 Double Bed Suites

EvilRB
11-16-2007, 01:11 AM
Source: http://www.asianoffbeat.com/default.asp?Display=1040

http://www.asianoffbeat.com/TooWeird/A380-Double-Bed-Suite-1.jpg

The A380 may have the world’s first airborne double bed, but it won’t be put to the obvious use if Singapore Airlines has its way: “If couples used our double beds to engage in inappropriate activity, we would politely ask them to desist,” said the company’s Stephen Forshaw. “There are things that are acceptable on an aircraft and things that aren’t, and the rules for behaviour in our double beds are the same ones that apply throughout the aircraft.”

What are they going to do? Throw you off the plane? The first couple to book one of the double suites wasn't too impressed with the airline's prudish demeanor.

Tony and Julie Elwood booked the first A380 double suite but the journalists clamouring to see inside their room prevented them from beating the sex ban

In any case, the plane is as yet unchristened: Tony and Julie Elwood from Perth, Australia had booked the first A380 double suite, but hardly had a moment of privacy for a romantic kiss, let alone anything raunchier, as a parade of journalists came knocking on their door. Even so, they weren’t too impressed with Singapore’s strait-laced attitude. “So they’ll sell you a double bed, and give you privacy and endless champagne — and then say you can’t do what comes naturally?” asked Tony, a vigorous 76. “Seems a bit strange.”

“They seem to have done everything they can to make it romantic, short of bringing round oysters,” said Julie, 51. “I’d say they shouldn’t really complain, should they? Though I don’t think they’ll have anything to worry about from us — the flight is so busy with people coming to see the suites, we wouldn’t have the opportunity.”

Pics from Joelle Maslaton, Kakashirocks
Source: Gizmodo from TimesOnline UK

http://www.asianoffbeat.com/TooWeird/A380-Double-Bed-Suite-2.jpg

Dousan_PG
11-16-2007, 01:15 AM
id have my pant soff before that plane left the ground
one way or another
somethings gonna shoot out.
preferably into somethimg moist. and female.

DreamN
11-16-2007, 01:49 AM
a story about old ppl being pissy about not having sex on a plane... umm nice?

lol, that's a total rip though. the airlines excuse is bullshit as well. the room is added privacy that you wouldn't receive anywhere else on the plane. i could just imagine if a hotel would do that. "no sex in the room, seeing as we don't allow it in our lobby we don't allow it in the rooms either." fuck that!

DRavenS13
11-16-2007, 02:09 AM
I'd have sex in front of the flight attendants and give them the FINGER at the same time.

Mister.E
11-16-2007, 02:17 AM
I'd have sex in front of the flight attendants and give them the FINGER at the same time.

I'd have sex with one of the flight attendants WHILE giving another a finger or two at the same time!

NemeGuero
11-16-2007, 02:34 AM
I'd follow the rules. You never know how serious this business is.

DreamN
11-16-2007, 02:38 AM

I like the way you think :naughtyd:

Farzam
11-16-2007, 09:24 AM
HAhaha

I'd fuck

And when they walk in i'd keep humping.

*Door busts open* "OMG PHARZAM WUT R U DOEN?"
"Can you pass me a towel? I'm sweatin bullets right now, damn!"
*Gets towel, wipes brow*"Woooooo KING OF THE CASTLE!"

steve shadows
11-16-2007, 09:38 AM

Id get the flight attendents to join in

slidingsky
11-16-2007, 09:43 AM
Bleh,

Takes all the fun out of the Mile High Club.

mRclARK1
11-16-2007, 09:54 AM
How are they going to enforce this? Are they really going to knock on the door and say "Please stop having sex" :keke:

Bascially, they say no. People do it anyway, and how are they going to punish them? Fine them? I doubt that. Ban them from the airline? Meh... probably be worth it. Hit some turbulence and it could be loads of fun. :naughty:

EvilRB
11-16-2007, 10:09 AM
I'd have sex with one of the flight attendants WHILE giving another a finger or two at the same time!

Hell yeah!! From my travels, Singapore airlines have some of the hottest flight attendants around!
I'd do it especially if they all looked like this:
http://www.airplanesex.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/singapore-stewardess-3.jpg

Talk about full service in first class!

Tops*
11-16-2007, 10:14 AM
How are they going to enforce this? Are they really going to knock on the door and say "Please stop having sex" :keke:

Bascially, they say no. People do it anyway, and how are they going to punish them? Fine them? I doubt that. Ban them from the airline? Meh... probably be worth it. Hit some turbulence and it could be loads of fun. :naughty:

Hit some turbulence and you could break your dick!

motorsnail
11-16-2007, 10:21 AM
That guys a pussy.......I expect better coming from an ausie he should have done his deed while they where watching they wouldnt have stuck around and if they did who cares?

89dc240
11-16-2007, 10:27 AM
WTH!?! So are you only allowed to have sex in the bathrooms still? They didn't mention anything about that. And I bet it's a shit load to book a double bed suite or whatever the fuck it is. If I were them Aussies I would have politely told the journalist to "Give me some fucking PEACE and QUIET, or give me your wallet, ya freeloadin BITCH".

Anyway, does it come with cable,,, cause the Simpsons are on, lol.

Vision Garage
11-16-2007, 10:43 AM
First off, I wouldnt even open the door to the damn reporters. Fukk you bitches Im getting MINE!

Farzam
11-16-2007, 10:48 AM
LMfao

Flyin high class

Watching the Simpsons

s13poop
11-16-2007, 10:54 AM
no sex in the champagne room :keke:

low and slow
11-16-2007, 10:58 AM

Maybe even three! Because we all know how easy those flight attendants can be :keke:

mrmephistopheles
11-16-2007, 11:04 AM
The stews just don't want to have to clean up jizzy sheets between flights.

IIIXziuR
11-16-2007, 11:38 AM
I'd follow the rules. You never know how serious this business is.

Yeah I'm with Evan on this.
Who knows how they enforce the rules over there.
I'm hoping they use tazers and weapons of that sort
Or catch skin in the zipper

Matej
11-16-2007, 12:01 PM
I wouldn't go in without a blacklight.

azndoc
11-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Finally I've been thinking of this idea for years.

I'm sure most have.

But the whole thing about no sex is crap.

I just hope they clean it really well after each flight though.

Matej
11-16-2007, 12:19 PM
Zilvia slumber party on an Airbus!

We can tell ghost stories about high offsets while flying to Japan.

motorsnail
11-16-2007, 12:25 PM
I wouldn't go in without a blacklight.

LMAO.....Yeah a CSI light for jibber stains would mos def be on my carry on

jackjack
11-16-2007, 12:34 PM
i thought the link said asianbeatoff for a second. i was like wha?????

SW20Racer
11-16-2007, 12:50 PM
http://www.arcflashlight.com/arc-aaa-uv.shtml

Andrew Bohan
11-16-2007, 01:44 PM
if you get caught they probably divert the plane to portland.

mRclARK1
11-16-2007, 01:50 PM
^^^:rofl:

I was thinking the same thing when I looked at that thread.

"Hey honey, wanna go to Portland instead?"
"Sure" (unzips pants)

SimpleS14
11-16-2007, 03:12 PM
The stews just don't want to have to clean up jizzy sheets between flights.

Yea I was thinking the same....well to a certain extent :ughd: They don't want to deal with any timely cleaning that can be avoided.

Also this is Singapore were talking about...they are damn strict on rules and will enforce them.

+1 for the flight attendant....I hope they really do look like that :drool:

89dc240
11-16-2007, 03:20 PM
Um, I forgot it was Signapore where that kid got caned a while back for being a dumbass. So, only get down on the flight back.