PDA

View Full Version : No More "Ho Ho Ho"

Antihero983
11-15-2007, 06:28 AM
"Santa Warned Ho Ho Ho Offensive To Women"

SYDNEY (AFP) - Santas in Australia's largest city have been told not to use Father Christmas's traditional "ho ho ho" greeting because it may be offensive to women, it was reported Thursday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Sydney's Santa Clauses have instead been instructed to say "ha ha ha" instead, the Daily Telegraph reported.

One disgruntled Santa told the newspaper a recruitment firm warned him not to use "ho ho ho" because it could frighten children and was too close to "ho", a US slang term for prostitute.

"Gimme a break," said Julie Gale, who runs the campaign against sexualising children called Kids Free 2B Kids.

"We are talking about little kids who do not understand that "ho, ho, ho" has any other connotation and nor should they," she told the Telegraph.

"Leave Santa alone."

A local spokesman for the US-based Westaff recruitment firm said it was "misleading" to say the company had banned Santa's traditional greeting and it was being left up to the discretion of the individual Santa himself.

what the fuck is this world coming to?! :loco:

AznDrftr.
11-15-2007, 06:45 AM
Yea i just read that on yahoo just now lol.

11-15-2007, 06:59 AM
Also just saw it on yahoo's front page. The world is gay, and has been for a long time.

qwikspool
11-15-2007, 07:03 AM
sensitive women out there.

kyoru
11-15-2007, 08:19 AM
everyone is getting sensitive now a days

Okinawandrifter87
11-15-2007, 08:24 AM
Werd.. msglength

89dc240
11-15-2007, 08:27 AM
At least they leave it up to each santa. What a crock. If they don't want kids thinkin ho, ho, ho is offensive they should definitley just keep letting them say it.

5 year old: "mommy, is santa drunk, I think he forgot his lines?"

"no honey, mommy is just tired of santa callin mommy a Ho."

"oh. What's a ho?"

Then that opens up a whole uncomfortable situation/conversation that no kid should have until there at least like,,, 7, lol.

DragonUSMC
11-15-2007, 09:01 AM
Dear PC people... please follow my step by step instrcutions to relieve yourself from the pain that society causes you from not being politically correct with everything as they are supposed to be.

Step 1. Find a tall cliff. Translation (a land mass positioned at a higher elevation then the surrounding area. This "higher" elevation does not mean that it is Higher in status or importance, just that the elevation of the cliff area is greater then the surrounding area)

Step 2. Jump off. Translation (fuking die you douche cock @sshat!)

swift_style
11-15-2007, 09:29 AM
Santa's not so jolly no more if he comes out saying "Ha Ha Ha"....

Firestorm
11-15-2007, 10:23 AM
this is just stupid. no kid that still believes in santa knows what a "ho" is, and even if so, everybody knows santa isn't calling his hoes. so this discussion is a waste of time if you ask me. that just shows what the world has come to.

SimpleS14
11-15-2007, 10:49 AM
I guess there will be no more hoe garden tools too....

PRADOgy
11-15-2007, 10:52 AM
Stupid.. just plain STUPID.

projekt_s13
11-15-2007, 10:52 AM
I guess there will be no more hoe garden tools too....

I know, I got a few hoes in the tool shed. lol

Ninjabread
11-15-2007, 10:56 AM
Australiur is gay.

I've got an ideur.

kangaroooo.

PRADOgy
11-15-2007, 10:58 AM
Then again if one fo my guy friends said i looked GAY today, id punch them in the face..

even though they meant happy

the world is just that narrowminded i guess

posdriftin
11-15-2007, 11:03 AM
saw this crap this morning on tv... dumbest crap i have ever seen...

Matej
11-15-2007, 11:08 AM
Oh wow, another Xmas ban, it was sad when they banned decorations from the local airport because some Jewish lady was offended. Pretty soon it will be a forbidden holiday.

B18C5MK1
11-15-2007, 11:30 AM
if you're offended by a fictional laugh from a fictional character, you've got some serious problems you need to work out with yourself...

if you're kid knows what a "ho" is at that young age, youve got some parenting problems..

this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard. damn aussies.

DragonUSMC
11-15-2007, 11:31 AM
if you're offended by a fictional laugh from a fictional character, you've got some serious problems you need to work out with yourself...

omg lol... you should have been the lawyer... i think after saying that the judge would have thrown out the case right away.

S14Josh
What it do

HOES.

Too many negative nancy's in out world these days.

jackjack
WOW.............people these days.

steve shadows
11-15-2007, 11:32 AM
"Santa Warned Ho Ho Ho Offensive To Women"

what the fuck is this world coming to?! :loco:

Hey everyone goes through the motions of FUCK BUSH

well BUSH aint PC

Barbara boxer and the ACLU are more to blame for stealing your civil liberties and free speech than Bush Nazism.

They are just better and framing conservatives for their slow slide into communism.

make sure you buy your "pegan tree' this winter and dont forget your "holiday lights" and pray to baby "Judas' etc

azndoc
11-15-2007, 11:33 AM
Heard this on K&B today.

Just retarded.

Pretty soon we can't say anything to each other without offending someone.

Antihero983
11-15-2007, 11:35 AM

well BUSH aint PC

Barbara boxer and the ACLU are more to blame for stealing your civil liberties and free speech than Bush Nazism.

They are just better and framing conservatives for their slow slide into communism.

make sure you buy your "pegan tree' this winter and dont forget your "holiday lights" and pray to baby "Judas' etc

actually, i told my GF we arent getting a tree this year. she flipped.

swift_style
11-15-2007, 11:47 AM
actually, i told my GF we arent getting a tree this year. she flipped.

LOL! Same thing happened to my lady. She didn't even talk to me the whole day just because I said no Christmas tree.

motorsnail
11-15-2007, 12:02 PM
I bet alot of fat kids cry this christmas when santa gives them a big HAHAHA right in there face when they say what they want

B18C5MK1
11-15-2007, 12:27 PM

well BUSH aint PC

http://www.xmasresistance.org/images/xmas-resistance-sticker.gif

Farzam
11-15-2007, 03:07 PM
I got it

My halloween costume for next year

I'm gonna dress up as santa and point at women and say "HOE! HOE! HOE!!!!"

zenki-217
11-15-2007, 03:17 PM
If the shoe fits where it bitch... How the hell can someone claim that ho ho ho is offensive.? Unless there so insecure.Quick fix pull the dick out cho mouth....

ayuaddict
11-15-2007, 03:21 PM
dude.

just kill the white whale.

then santa can go back to saying ho ho ho.

89dc240
11-15-2007, 03:38 PM
I bet alot of fat kids cry this christmas when santa gives them a big HAHAHA right in there face when they say what they want

Yo man, why they gotta be fat kids? Haha

It would more likely be the real little kids, regardless of how fat they are that start crying.

Ya know what I could predict though, knowing my little cousins.

More santa's in the hospitals this year with ballsack related injuries. My cousins would throw a punch to the balls if somebody laughed in their face:nono:

ALTRNTV
11-15-2007, 04:03 PM
That's absurd. The only women finding the word "ho" offensive are guilty of being one themselves.

Farzam
11-15-2007, 04:26 PM
Seriously, this is so stupid.

Think about it.

Ho ho ho has been said for...forever

The term hoe isn't that old.

HO HO HO was here first....so why should that have to changE?

deadpirate
11-15-2007, 04:27 PM
you have got to be kidding me

ban ho ho ho??? are u serious? my dad puts ho ho ho on his roof. he isnt a pimp.

if you get sensitive over this shit. then you were raised in a fucked up family. cuz santa has been saying ho ho ho for FUCKING EVER!!!!

motorsnail
11-15-2007, 04:32 PM
dude.

just kill the white whale.

then santa can go back to saying ho ho ho.

I couldnt agree more

S13SilviaGirl
11-15-2007, 05:13 PM
I think this was a big story last xmas too....ghey. I know they have a question on our command climate survey...

" do you hear the term 'dyke' on a daily basis?"

Well, all the girls put "yes" because it is in our tool boxes....duhhh. You would think they'd take that question out....

savannaae
11-15-2007, 06:51 PM
I fucking hate the obsession with PC.

2ilvia
11-15-2007, 07:33 PM
never should have let women move up the social ladder, back in the day the men would eat at the table and their wives (under 16 a plus) would stand behind them, carrying away dirty dishes and bringing more food

now they are having their revenge

(s chassis loving gurls are kewl though)

musikjunkie
11-15-2007, 11:56 PM
gosh people get so anal about retarded things and thish as to be one of the part of that list

hijack3d
11-16-2007, 12:18 AM
People still say gosh? ^^^^^ LOL... Just kidding, man! I agree with you. People are getting more and more uptight about trivial ish these days...

S13SilviaGirl
11-16-2007, 06:06 AM
(s chassis loving gurls are kewl though)

LMAO, nice save on that post...... hahahahahhaa

Gnnr
11-16-2007, 11:42 AM
Oh wow, another Xmas ban, it was sad when they banned decorations from the local airport because some Jewish lady was offended. Pretty soon it will be a forbidden holiday.

Or how you can't call it a Chirstmas tree...Its a Holiday tree. Or people saying Happy Holidays. WTF? Fuck that. Ho ho ho, rocking around a Christmas Tree, and Merry Chirstmas! Get out of her with that PC shit! :fawk2:

Blotter
11-18-2007, 12:31 PM
Santa's not so jolly no more if he comes out saying "Ha Ha Ha"....

He actually sounds a bit crazy...

And WTF? we have prime time tv shows that are solely based on bachelors that have one night stands and married couples that make sex videos etc. to excite their sex life. If that content is ok for prime time television, but you have some fucking asshole that says it's not ok to say "Ho Ho Ho", then this has proven how fucked up people have gotten. I'm embarrased to be part of this generation.

ThatGuy
11-18-2007, 12:36 PM
He actually sounds a bit crazy...

And WTF? we have prime time tv shows that are solely based on bachelors that have one night stands and married couples that make sex videos etc. to excite their sex life. If that content is ok for prime time television, but you have some fucking asshole that says it's not ok to say "Ho Ho Ho", then this has proven how fucked up people have gotten. I'm embarrased to be part of this generation.

You live in Australia? If not, then aren't part of "that generation". Diffeerent Countries, different standards.

Do I agree with their choice here? Nope. But I don't live in Australia either, so screw it. They can do as they please. Get rid of the reindeer and pull the sleigh with Kangaroos or something. Fine by me.

lflkajfj12123
11-18-2007, 02:50 PM
haha looks like someone needs to stick a tampon in it

SILLY WOMMEENZ

revat619
11-18-2007, 03:08 PM
I HATE how everything has to be sooo effing PC nowadays.

Santa has always said ho ho ho. If you're offended by that, then you should end yourself. Like now. For all of us.

For the record, I will continue to say MERRY CHRISTMAS. If you're one of the people that gets butt hurt by that, then you're an idiot too. PERIOD.

"Happy Holidays" is the dumbest phrase ever. I HATE IT. I'm getting pissed just thinking about it....