PDA

View Full Version : Don't get scammed by these guys!

mrpeepers
11-14-2007, 12:04 AM
Sup guys i made a thread in the review section, but it seems there is no traffic in there so i am posting here.

Cliffnotes: Bought Greddy TiC shipped for $518, but i dont think i will be getting it after doing some research on this website. Seems like Nasioc has common probs with these guys too.

Link provides vendor reviews: http://www.modsearch.com/reviews/vendor.php?id=148
Pay attention to the "extremely
satisfied customers... seems like a total hit or miss with these guys :rolleyes:

Filed a fraud complaint with my bank. I am taking care of this early.

zomgdrft
11-14-2007, 12:18 AM
How long has it been since you ordered your part? Have you tried calling them? You didn't give a lot of order details here :)

eastcoastS14
11-14-2007, 12:31 AM
man that sucks...online shit can be sketchy, in the future go through guys like logan at aspec that have a spotless rep

and lol at their contact info

+Phone Orders:+ We do have option available where we can discuss purchase ordering over the phone. Because we are constantly providing customer service, if you feel you would like to order over the phone, email us your contact number and the best time to reach you. We are in Pacific Standard Time Zone and our hours are from 10AM-6PM. Within 24HRS, a sales rep will get in touch with you.

^^ basically sayin dont call us we'll call you hahaha

TurK
11-14-2007, 12:47 AM
sorry to hear man, thanks for the look out.

CKAMC
11-14-2007, 01:51 AM
lol I like show this question

How will I know this site is not a fraud?

and it redirects you to

How will I know this site is secured?

:rofl: a secure site can also be a fraud with extra protection :rofl:

AznDrftr.
11-14-2007, 02:13 AM
Dang i was gonna buy something from them guys at one point. No more now.

thanks. a lot.

xplicit240
11-14-2007, 08:28 AM
always buy from a direct dealer man!.

unicoladron
11-14-2007, 08:33 AM
why the hell did you think you could get a titanium exhaust for $500?

those ratings are def fake. even popular parts websites have barely any reviews. most on this forum have probably never heard of that website. that's the sketchiest site i've ever seen. your fault for falling for their ploy.

jeeper_x
11-14-2007, 10:41 AM
^^because greddy TI-C are cheap as shit...you fool...

kensreliableb18b
11-14-2007, 10:57 AM
the store is "supposedly" in irvine on harvard in the ralphs plaza. i dont remember seeing any car shop there. lol. maybe its one of the shops down the block? hmm, i drive by there every single working day.

good luck on the claim. maybe if im bored ill check it out. tho im sure there'll be nothing to see.

snappy
11-14-2007, 11:09 AM
always buy from a direct dealer man!.

I bought a body kit from EvilRB in SoCal, it took almost 4 weeks and 4 or 5 phone calls to him and the manufacture before I received my product... and I only live in NorCal- 4 weeks!!!

atom
11-14-2007, 01:10 PM
That's why you should always google websites before buying from them to look for reviews. As for istoreparts I remember them because a while back I was looking at getting some Tein RA's and their price was cheaper than everyone else by a few hundred bucks. Googled them for reviews and never went back to their website.

haggards13
11-14-2007, 01:15 PM
c2 and aspec only for me. :o
And a couple of local shops.

Good luck, man. That blows. I've been there before, only for a bit more money. :(

jskateborders
11-14-2007, 01:24 PM
thats why I try to buy stuff through paypal. They will get you your money back. I learned this the hard way(for the seller). Ive been religious about buying through them ever since

PRADOgy
11-14-2007, 01:27 PM
That whole damn site looks rice

mrpeepers
11-14-2007, 02:08 PM
How long has it been since you ordered your part? Have you tried calling them? You didn't give a lot of order details here :)

They do not provide a number to call. Part was to be shipped on Monday (at the latest)as per their website. Gave them my number, they did not call. Only time they talked to me was when i asled for a shipping number and they said, We will give you one when the part is shipped, and notify you if there is a problem.

So yea...there is a problem. The only fault on my part is that i may be a little paranoid, but i guess im not the only one who thinks these guys are shady

mrpeepers
11-14-2007, 02:12 PM
why the hell did you think you could get a titanium exhaust for $500?

those ratings are def fake. even popular parts websites have barely any reviews. most on this forum have probably never heard of that website. that's the sketchiest site i've ever seen. your fault for falling for their ploy.

The exhaust wasnt titanium it was SS with just the TIP that was titanium

I saw the reviews AFTER i bought...do you think i would buy if i saw it?

And im not blaming anyone but myself :mrmeph:

supers0nic
11-14-2007, 02:31 PM
The exhaust wasnt titanium it was SS with just the TIP that was titanium

I saw the reviews AFTER i bought...do you think i would buy if i saw it?

And im not blaming anyone but myself :mrmeph:

there's nothing wrong with this exhaust. It's basically you get what you pay for.
GReddy released this exhaust because people like the look and it's affordable.

If you go up in the price ladder GReddy offers some baller ass exhausts
man that sucks...online shit can be sketchy, in the future go through guys like logan at aspec that have a spotless rep

and lol at their contact info

+Phone Orders:+ We do have option available where we can discuss purchase ordering over the phone. Because we are constantly providing customer service, if you feel you would like to order over the phone, email us your contact number and the best time to reach you. We are in Pacific Standard Time Zone and our hours are from 10AM-6PM. Within 24HRS, a sales rep will get in touch with you.

^^ basically sayin dont call us we'll call you hahaha

Logans a great guy and there are a lot of great salesman out there. But in this case, buying through an authorized dealer instead of some joe schmo shop because his prices are cheap is the way to go. Less hassle and worry free.

hope you get everything sorted out.

mrpeepers
11-14-2007, 02:47 PM
yea i dunno what happened to me... it was late at night i should have checked these guys out. I feel dumb cuz i always tell my friends "sometimes it worth it to pay more". I am a FOOL

supers0nic
11-14-2007, 03:05 PM
yea i dunno what happened to me... it was late at night i should have checked these guys out. I feel dumb cuz i always tell my friends "sometimes it worth it to pay more". I am a FOOL

so true, you get what you pay for :)