PDA

View Full Version : WOW......Just wow

motorsnail
11-13-2007, 09:08 AM
Ok so I got fired yesterday from a local shop ( fuck sport image) and I figured I would be getting my job back when the owner showed up today because of the reasons. So I got a phone call this morning.....not getting job back.........The reason for getting fired putting my own buisness on my car witch is another shop. What pisses me off is I just moved back from louisiana because my girl is pregnant and schools suck there and I just did all the work on the sport image drag car its like they used my tuning skills and kicked me out the door. Really needed this job to help me get going agian I guess ill just have to work 2 jobs considering I havent been to school and shops only hire me because they know.

How the hell do people do shit like this and still run as a company? He even refused to put my buisness on his drag car after I spent 4 weeks straight working on it and tuning it.......... Just ranting because I got kicked back to reality. I guess zilvia.net helped me more then ever because I prolly found a job in the job thread.:mephfawk:

shmiddy
11-13-2007, 09:19 AM
i would toss a molitove cocktail on the s.o.b

lol no but on the real, that sux i hope everything works out

and congrats on the new baby!

diomedes
11-13-2007, 09:47 AM
Man, that sucks. Hope you'll get a job soon and hope everything will work out.

Vision Garage
11-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Well that was a bitch move. Sabotage the drag car!

motorsnail
11-13-2007, 10:20 AM
Well that was a bitch move. Sabotage the drag car!

I took the ECU with me lol and my lap top with K pro they fizzled. Dang my bitching got replys zilvia has the love. Refused to pay me though and im not the type to sew people I guess they will just have to go to a competiter to get tuned considering they are a bunch of idiots that cant run a tuning program that basicly tells you how as you go along......

I beleive in karma though so I bet it blows up....

speedgod^s13
11-13-2007, 10:50 AM
I took the ECU with me lol and my lap top with K pro they fizzled. Dang my bitching got replys zilvia has the love. Refused to pay me though and im not the type to sew people I guess they will just have to go to a competiter to get tuned considering they are a bunch of idiots that cant run a tuning program that basicly tells you how as you go along......

Sometimes, you have to help push karma along. It's usually very cooperative. :drama:

azndoc
11-13-2007, 11:03 AM
Don't worry man.

I'm sure they'll get theirs one day.

Congrats on the baby and good luck with finding a new job.

Full-Lock
11-13-2007, 12:20 PM
go to the track when they are running their drag car and secretly fill it with 87 octane

Saltman
11-13-2007, 12:50 PM
^^^^ Hahahahaha. That's just cold... I like it!

89dc240
11-13-2007, 01:21 PM
Saltman, your Avatar is the shit.

OP, good luck man, shit'll work out. Just don't let it get ya down. There's always gonna be an asshole like your old boss tho, lol.

speedgod^s13
11-13-2007, 05:51 PM
go to the track when they are running their drag car and secretly fill it with 87 octane

A little sugar, doesn't hurt either.

blu808
11-13-2007, 07:46 PM
Give them their ecu back. And tell them that you understand, you dont want to hold a grudge, and that you hope the car wins the event.

Then tune it so it will run normally. But under full load close to redline it will lean out, and advance the timing.

Thats what I would do.

Dirty Habit
11-13-2007, 08:38 PM
Give them their ecu back. And tell them that you understand, you dont want to hold a grudge, and that you hope the car wins the event.

Then tune it so it will run normally. But under full load close to redline it will lean out, and advance the timing.

Thats what I would do.

Truth.

Your enemies will always come to you with smiles. I would remind them of it.

DisEpyon
11-13-2007, 08:42 PM
cant belive you worked at sport image, place is one of the most shady shops that i know around here. Screw them man.

How long have you worked there?

motorsnail
11-13-2007, 08:44 PM

Thats what I would do.

Yeah but considering how much money they have put into that car weather it be their or daddys money I cant do it not that type of person. The ECU is mine they where runing AEM before they will be fine it wont run as good because of my own opinions but to each their own handata kills AEM in tuning hondas. My lap top, my ecu, my shit, all mine, the dyno they rented so im pretty sure they are screwed because they where paying me $14 and I was doing everything. Only other people I see trust worthy in tuning that car is one other shop in town and it aint cheap. They where even getting a free handata Kpro ecu with hours of tuning "perfect" in my mind:rawk: . I feel ill be alright and what they do is up to them just dont make me look stupid when you clearly have no idea kids man......

motorsnail
11-13-2007, 08:46 PM
cant belive you worked at sport image, place is one of the most shady shops that i know around here. Screw them man.

2 weeks maybe 3 long enough to get slaved and shyt on and fired. A friend from arround here said they needed help had no idea how imature they where until now might consider moving back to louisiana in a month if I cant get a job because I cant loose my M3:loco:

DisEpyon
11-13-2007, 08:55 PM
2 weeks maybe 3 long enough to get slaved and shyt on and fired. A friend from arround here said they needed help had no idea how imature they where until now might consider moving back to louisiana in a month if I cant get a job because I cant loose my M3:loco:

all i hear from other people that did business with them, was negative, bad, scam, and pissed off replies.
i had a friend that bought some kind of honda motor from them and turned out to be in sheit condition and they ripped him off on price.

what type of job are you thinking about doing?

keep the dam ecu and what ever else you can keep. hehe

Farzam
11-13-2007, 08:57 PM

Thats what I would do.

You sinister motherfucker

I like that

motorsnail
11-13-2007, 09:11 PM
what type of job are you thinking about doing?

keep the dam ecu and what ever else you can keep. hehe

Anything as of now so My girl can quit working because shes pregnant and me not working makes me feel:Owned: But I will prolly just rough neck its easy pays enough makes my dick bigger alot of pluses in that one:D

zomgdrft
11-13-2007, 10:29 PM

Thats what I would do.
I second this.

DisEpyon
11-13-2007, 10:33 PM
i dont second that, then you would be no better than they are.

even though they shafted you, be the better man about it and just let it go, except take what you can get :)

Tops*
11-13-2007, 11:04 PM
Everything is meant to be. I'm sure everything will work itself out. Take all your belongings and move on. GL.

(Oh, it's "they were" not "they where." :o )

ixfxi
11-14-2007, 01:01 AM

i have no fucking clue what you're talking about

your spelling sucks, your grammar is horrible.. and nothing you're writing makes sense. do they have school in louisiana?

before you start ranting, make sure you know how to convey the message you're writing, so that the rest of us dont suffer and lower our IQ from reading this shit

engrish mothafucka, do you speak it?

OK85ZX
11-14-2007, 02:57 AM

I agree with this... They have a really bad reputation around here. They did you a favor by fireing you.

irax
11-14-2007, 07:44 AM
so... wait.. let me get this straight, you got fired from sports image because you run another(i'll assume similar) business out of your car?

motorsnail
11-14-2007, 12:13 PM
so... wait.. let me get this straight, you got fired from sports image because you run another(i'll assume similar) business out of your car?

Well considering that my buisness hadnt even started it was just my trademark in other words my name I put on peoples car when I tune them. Its kinda bull shit they fired me because I was done tuning their car point blank they thought I would leave the ecu their didnt happen I WIN!! WOOT!!:sadwavey:

theronin
11-14-2007, 01:05 PM
repeat after me, "Would u like fries with that?"

lol j/k man, sucks that they kinda used you then threw you out. seems like a bitch move imo. don't worry, just don't let this get to you and keep moving forward. I'm sure you'll land on your feet in no time. Congrats on the babeh.