PDA

View Full Version : Istoreparts.com?

mrpeepers
11-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Hey i just ordered an exhaust from there. They say on the site that the items get shipped on 24-48 hours, IIRC. I know it hasn't been too long since i ordered it last thursday, but i guess im used to getting more info when i inquire, or even a response. I looked online and it seems that some people are also unsatisfied.

Something tells me i should pull out when i have the chance and start fighting for my money back...

mrpeepers
11-12-2007, 08:49 PM
nobody?
msglength

hybrid22l
12-13-2007, 09:27 AM
i always had good service from. i bought my rims for my wrx from him and also some greddy gauges. He gets busy with other projects, but give it time.

mrpeepers
12-13-2007, 02:59 PM
I recieved no email from them, even after threats to report them (which i was 1 step from finalizing with my bank) i did not get an email to reconcile or even clear the issue. My bank told me they simply let the time window to collect the money expire. I am telling you though, customer serive to online buisnesses is KEY, i mean look at A spec or Xenith Xenons!

Mister.E
12-13-2007, 05:36 PM
i ordered endlinks for my WRX from these guys before. the endlinks never came, they wouldnt respond to my emails, and i was basically out $180. fuck istoreparts.com, they suck IMO.