PDA

View Full Version : WTB: SOCAL S13 COUPE AND HATCH, RHD's

superduner
11-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Hey there im VERY interested in purchasing both a COUPE S13 RHD, and a HATCHBACK S13 RHD. This is what im looking for

POWER EVERYTHING
SUNROOFS
PINK SLIPS to the car(s)
and CLEAN TITLES
KA24DE (preferably)
CAR LOCATED IN SOCAL ( im located in SAN DIEGO)

the car does NOT have to necessarily be running, and it does NOT necessarily have to have an engine. however i am looking for the listed things above. im looking for ONE OF EACH 1 coupe and 1 hatchback. so if you know of someone or you, yourself are a seller of what im looking for. let me know and

PLEASE SEND AS MANY DETAILED PICTURES WITH INFORMATION ABOUT THE CAR AND YOUR ASKING PRICE... im trying to make this short and sweet... Ive seen many many socal rolling projects and what nots going for $1000-$2000 for each car more or less. So lets talk bussiness. :D

Contact info

-PM HERE or email at
[email protected]

luisgonz
11-08-2007, 10:18 PM
So you looking for a s13 fastback and coupe, But both need to be Right Hand Drive cars for $1000-$2000?????????

superduner
11-08-2007, 10:47 PM
no no no not for BOTH.. a piece. and i said MORE OR LESS around if not that price. i know many are selling for that much around my area. and yeah im looking for ONE COUPE and ONE HATCHBACK .. HAS to be a RHD FIREWALL CONVERSION. as listed on the thread.

luisgonz
11-08-2007, 11:53 PM
No one in California is going to sell you a Converted S13 for around that Price. Well its going to be all janky like a $2.00 hooker. Why do you want to get a piece of junk like that. I can build you one but not even close to that price. Oh yeah, You wont even be able to tell it has been converted.

luisgonz
11-09-2007, 12:17 AM
no no no not for BOTH.. a piece. and i said MORE OR LESS around if not that price. i know many are selling for that much around my area. and yeah im looking for ONE COUPE and ONE HATCHBACK .. HAS to be a RHD FIREWALL CONVERSION. as listed on the thread.

None of what you said was listed on the title or on the first post.

superduner
11-09-2007, 11:28 PM
Uhh.. read smarts... its listed on the thread i posted

POWER EVERYTHING, SUNROOFS
PINK SLIPS to the car(s)
and CLEAN TITLES
KA24DE (preferably)

And yeah i can definetly find many around that price. i dont want a MASTER PIECE.. Theres no joy in getting a car you have to do nothing to. the fun is when i get to work on the car and make it how i want it. as i said it didnt have to be perfect or running condition and i clearly stated ive seen many project cars ( unfinished) for that much.

If you dont have what im looking for dont bother posting anything plain and simple. FYI i already got a really good lead on someone from socal. :D

P.s Thanks for posting tough

daisosasen02
11-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Superduner: your being unrealistic. Luisgonz is just telling it how it is. If you can find many for that price in your area (S.D) ...then why bother posting for it? I'm in S.D. also and been in the game since the 90's. RHD vehicles in numbers have not really changed since then. And the majority of people in the game now and since then wouldn't bother with a conversion. $1000 - $2000 .... unless you want the pure shell with a hole in the wall ready for a conversion then... maybe then...

luisgonz
11-10-2007, 11:58 AM
I bet you do, And I bet its all fucked up and looking really bad. But hey its your car that you wish to own. Plus on what you say Its no fun to get a car and do nothing to it. Then why dont you just build one. Really Im not trying to step on your toes. But if you would like I can take your leg if you want. Look the only thing Im getting at is that for that price you will get a junk car. Thats all.:D
Uhh.. read smarts... its listed on the thread i posted

POWER EVERYTHING, SUNROOFS
PINK SLIPS to the car(s)
and CLEAN TITLES
KA24DE (preferably)

And yeah i can definetly find many around that price. i dont want a MASTER PIECE.. Theres no joy in getting a car you have to do nothing to. the fun is when i get to work on the car and make it how i want it. as i said it didnt have to be perfect or running condition and i clearly stated ive seen many project cars ( unfinished) for that much.

If you dont have what im looking for dont bother posting anything plain and simple. FYI i already got a really good lead on someone from socal. :D

P.s Thanks for posting tough

Silvia_S13
11-10-2007, 12:02 PM
im ashamed to live in the same city as you. if anyone spent any amount of time or money, they are not going to sell you a car, that rolls, with rhd, for 1-2k

more like 3k or more running or not

superduner
11-10-2007, 04:19 PM
Hmm well hopefully i find one if thats the case if not then o well doesnt hut to try ya know :D. Thanks for the opinions guys. i wouldnt mind a rolling car. i plan on stripping the hell out of it anyway. i have an SR waiting at home and a KA from my DD i can swap in it to pass da smog test BTW. o well. well see what happens right

GoodOl'S13
11-10-2007, 05:17 PM
not bashing but fuck, look to pay around 3k-4K for a rhd converted shell. Around 1k for a clean shell and 2-3K for a quality RHD conversion.
you can always buy some hacked shitpile for cheaper but it wil cost more in the long run.

superduner
11-10-2007, 11:01 PM
alrighty . thanks for the heads up guys :D good looking out. then hopefulyl i get LUCKY and come across oen for 2k or a bit more then :P if not o well. it wasnt meant to be haha

daisosasen02
11-12-2007, 01:48 PM
alrighty . thanks for the heads up guys :D good looking out. then hopefulyl i get LUCKY and come across oen for 2k or a bit more then :P if not o well. it wasnt meant to be haha

No fears, I am converting one to RHD so wait about 1 month and it will be ready with stock motor. Maybe working or maybe not. just send me a pm to keep on file. I am assuming your a serious buyer. If your not then I'll keep the car.

superduner
11-12-2007, 11:53 PM
Good looking out bro! pmd you