PDA

View Full Version : business advice..

B18C5MK1
11-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Does anyone know if it's possible to use a state tax id # instead of my ssn to get a business loan? My business is incoporated, but every financial institution i've looked into says i need to use my ssn as well.

also, does anyone know about corporate credit? i hear you can get 250k in cash credit (to basically use for anything in regards to the biz), but the CFO of the biz needs at least a 680 fico... is it possible to get corporate credit using only my tax id?

one of the reasons i got incorporated was to not have to use my personal guarantee...

my current corp is only a few months old and currently has no trade lines. i have a business partner whose corp (which is now partnered with mine) has 5 years of backing. should we use his tax id for the funding?

any help would be appreciated. i'm so stressed out right now. i even checked out prosper.com to see if i could get some investors in..

also what do you think of this company's programs for corporate credit?
http://www.corporatecreditconcepts.com/

B Love
11-08-2007, 01:09 PM
You have to use your ssn. Either way your companies bank account have your ssn on it so it doesnt make a difference you know if you are an LLC that just backs you up for liability circumstances involving customers but not banks. If you have an LLC the company builds its own credit so you wouldnt be going off of your own

B18C5MK1
11-08-2007, 01:41 PM
alright. cool thanks for the help