PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan's Son Nick Arrested in Connection With Car Crash That Injured Friend

S14DB
11-07-2007, 10:13 AM
CLEARWATER, Fla. — Celebrity wrestler Hulk Hogan's son has been arrested on charges stemming from an August street racing crash that left a passenger in his car critically injured, Clearwater police said.

Nick Bollea, 17, turned himself in Wednesday on charges of reckless driving involving serious bodily injury, said Clearwater police spokeswoman Elizabeth Daly-Watts.

Bollea was being booked in to the Pinellas County Jail, officials said. He arrived at the jail handcuffed and accompanied by two Clearwater police officers. He did not answer any questions on his way into the booking area, the Tampa Tribune reported.

It was not immediately known if he was represented by a lawyer.

Clearwater police said the Aug. 26 crash happened when Bollea was street racing a silver Dodge Viper and he lost control of his 1998 Toyota Supra. The Viper struck a curb and spun across two lanes of traffic before slamming rear-end first into a palm tree. The car Bollea was driving was owned by his famous father and was totaled.

Bollea's passenger, John Graziano, was critically injured in the wreck.

Graziano, 22, has been deemed incapacitated, according to attorneys representing his father and mother. The two are involved in a court dispute as to who should take care of him.

In addition to the reckless driving charge, authorities cited Bollea for using a motor vehicle in commission of a felony, being a driver under 21 operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 percent or higher and having illegal window tinting. The blood-alcohol level at which Florida law presumes a driver to be impaired is .08 percent.

Graziano, a Dunedin High School graduate and U.S. Marine who served in Iraq, suffered a broken skull and has been comatose at Bayfront Medical Center since the crash, according to medical professionals who examined him and submitted reports on his condition to court.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,309017,00.html

steve shadows
11-07-2007, 10:15 AM
Graziano, a Dunedin High School graduate and U.S. Marine who served in Iraq, suffered a broken skull and has been comatose at Bayfront Medical Center since the crash, according to medical professionals who examined him and submitted reports on his condition to court.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,309017,00.html

that is soo fucking sad.

I pray for that guy.

wow way to totally own yourself hogan.

jeeper_x
11-07-2007, 10:21 AM
DUI, reckless driving, and being try as an adult....dang, he is definitely going to be serving some time in jail....haha at "having illegal window tinting"

LimitedEdition
11-07-2007, 10:22 AM
Have fun with that Nick. Proves money doesnt buy skill.

I hope the guy makes it. Prayers go out to his family.

SHIFT_*grind*
11-07-2007, 10:26 AM
Proves money doesnt buy skill.

Or common sense, for that matter. That probably would have done him some good here, as well.

BustedS13
11-07-2007, 10:27 AM
sucks for the passenger.

nick hogan is a piece of shit.

drftwerks
11-07-2007, 10:33 AM
if he goes to jail, he is gonna be someones LITTLE BROTHER

BustedS13
11-07-2007, 10:54 AM
if he goes to jail, he is gonna be someones LITTLE BROTHER

somebody's pythons are going to run wild... in his butt.

ManoNegra
11-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Was only a matter of time, he's had quite a few wreckless driving incidents.
What took the police so damn long?

k's_silvia2.0
11-07-2007, 11:08 AM
See this fool in handcuffs on the news well eating my Cap'n Crunch.
I was really glad to be eating and not being taken into custody.

nevaland9
11-07-2007, 11:10 AM
damn, at first i felt bad for both of them but now i know he was drinking and then street racing...thats fucked up, your friends a vegi because your a spoiled doushe.

youve got money wtf why a supra? they suck, build a 800whp porsche at least then youve got a decent traction control system & a car built to be stable at those speeds.. maybe your friend would be in better shape too.

nick hogan+liquor+supras=super fail.

shmiddy
11-07-2007, 11:18 AM
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: somebody's pythons are going to run wild... in his butt.
lmfao thats the funniest thing i herd all day

but anyways i didnt know he was drinking. hogan is gonna piledrive that kid

sucks for the passanger

Pank
11-07-2007, 11:23 AM
were there ever any Nick Hogan shirts sold at Formula D? I wouldnt mind buying one and writing "Ha Ha" on it with a marker and wearing it to events

azndoc
11-07-2007, 11:25 AM
Sucks for the comatose guy.

Go to Iraq, don't get killed, come back and get comatose by a stupid accident that could've been prevented.

GL to that guy.

rlpinoy
11-07-2007, 11:26 AM
fuck Hogans son, the kids screwed! POOR PooR Supra! :'O(

ixfxi
11-07-2007, 11:35 AM
sucks to be nick hogan

sucks even more to look like steve shadows

atleast nick's life will eventually get better! STEVE IS FUCKED ha ;-)

IIIXziuR
11-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Sgt Slaughter needs to straighten his ass out.

steve shadows
11-07-2007, 11:59 AM
sucks to be nick hogan

sucks even more to look like steve shadows

atleast nick's life will eventually get better! STEVE IS FUCKED ha ;-)

eat out my vagina , eat it out :yum:

jackjack
11-07-2007, 12:08 PM
oh man........ i feel bad for the passenger. damn.

opponheimer
11-07-2007, 12:11 PM
damn, at first i felt bad for both of them but now i know he was drinking and then street racing...thats fucked up, your friends a vegi because your a spoiled doushe.

youve got money wtf why a supra? they suck, build a 800whp porsche at least then youve got a decent traction control system & a car built to be stable at those speeds.. maybe your friend would be in better shape too.

nick hogan+liquor+supras=super fail.

I don't think a Porsche would have helped this kid, he was doomed to fail..

steve shadows
11-07-2007, 12:13 PM
I don't think a Porsche would have helped this kid, he was doomed to fail..

He needed a Subaru wagon that was de-tuned with training wheels, run-flats, painted bright WARNING orange with caltrans Yellow flashinig light bar on top (student drive all over the bumpers).

naw sucks for him.

Gnnr
11-07-2007, 12:14 PM
So he was drinking aswell, damn. I feel bad for the passenger. He should lose his sponsorship from Dodge/Mopar or w/e. He already lost the Polaroid one.

http://www.autoblog.com/tag/nick%20hogan%20sponsor/

Kn1ves
11-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Moral of the story? Don't tint your windows.

DragonUSMC
11-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Man other people might think this is crazy to say... but As a fellow Marine i hope that he doenst make it much longer in that state... I know i sure wouldnt want to be alive like that.

What is also sad is the parents are fighting over who gains custody of caring for him so they can sue... Dont get me wrong his parents could have completely good intentions and I'm totally wrong... but it kinda sounds like they are after money, if it was really about their son they wouldnt be in court fighting over who gets to take care of their son.

But thanks Nick Hogan... The Marines salute you... make sure you stop down in Oceanside, we'd all love to hang out with you.

B Love
11-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Who cares this is such old news. Yea he fucked up oh well thats life. Sucks for the other guy yes. But what is all this ranting about how Nick Hogan sucks gonna do? Nothing. Plus the other guy wasnt wearing his seatbelt. So they both are at fault. Nick Hogan is a turd in real life but who cares. there is a bunch of shitty people out there

LimitedEdition
11-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Yeah that is the sad part. If infact they ar e fighting over who gets him for the cake. People are so fucking corrupt.

ixfxi
11-07-2007, 12:28 PM
eat out my vagina , eat it out :yum:

hahaha

i love you steve. honest, you are a great friend

S14DB
11-07-2007, 12:32 PM
If you want to read the whole saga from now back to the crash and see video of the booking:
http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=6434a60c-a9ad-45a7-bdd1-7a5c4bac6a65

jdmspooge
11-07-2007, 12:35 PM
somebody's pythons are going to run wild... in his butt.

I couldn't stop laughing when I read your quote.
Here's mines - "OOOHHH YEEAAHHH! SNAP INTOA SLIM JIM!!!":wackit:

dirtdiggler666
11-07-2007, 12:41 PM
this is one of thos thing where he would have been better off without money some people just cant handle it. if he was raised normal he would have been driveing a civic and everybody would be fine

614duece40
11-07-2007, 12:41 PM
it's good that he's going to jail, kid needs to learn how not to be a cock smooch.

iwishiwas-all*
11-07-2007, 02:09 PM
comatose damnnnnnn hope he gets out of it, I owuld rather be dead than like that, thats horrible, doubt ull see nick any time soon..

B18C5MK1
11-07-2007, 02:16 PM
comatose damnnnnnn hope he gets out of it, I owuld rather be dead than like that, thats horrible, doubt ull see nick any time soon..

actually him and pops where at SEMA this year..

http://gallery.montrealracing.com/d/51240-1/sema0116.jpg

eastcoastS14
11-07-2007, 02:27 PM
horrible situation overall....I hope the kid gets out of the coma. I put my girl in the hospital in a car crash with a broken back and it is the worst feeling ever....idk what i would have done if she ended up in a coma, horrible situation for all, hope nick learns to drive safe but no one involved deserves any of this

tre
11-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Well we can blame it partially on the parents for not raising him right. But then again it was his choice to race. I hope he learns is lesson, and money doesn't bail him out either.

sl4ck3r
11-07-2007, 02:35 PM
you think after watching Nick Hogan drift the passenger wouldn't get in the car with him.

LOL at Hulk Hogan with a Fanny pack.

Matej
11-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Wonder if the passenger would've walked away if he was wearing his seatbelt.

I don't get why so many people choose not to wear seatbelts. We had checkpoints around the school I go to for a week and the police was supposed to ticket everyone who wasn't wearing a seatbelt, and when we found out about it ahead half of the school was outraged claiming that they'd rather get a ticket than wear their seatbelt. I don't get it, I always wear my seatbelt and it doesn't bother me at all.

eastcoastS14
11-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Well we can blame it partially on the parents for not raising him right. But then again it was his choice to race. I hope he learns is lesson, and money doesn't bail him out either.

thats a little harsh man....would you say the same thing about my parents cause I crashed? Hes a kid, kids fuck up....it always sucks when something like this happens....we should be hoping he learns his lesson and that his friend lives

s13Dr1ft
11-07-2007, 04:06 PM
He will be out on "good behavior", get a little probation.

Sucks the other dude is bad off, but he was probably egging Nick on to race the viper, Who wouldnt?

steve shadows
11-07-2007, 04:10 PM
you think after watching Nick Hogan drift the passenger wouldn't get in the car with him.

LOL at Hulk Hogan with a Fanny pack.

probably a gun

Id have concealed carry if I were him

D1GP
11-07-2007, 04:24 PM
thats a little harsh man....would you say the same thing about my parents cause I crashed? Hes a kid, kids fuck up....it always sucks when something like this happens....we should be hoping he learns his lesson and that his friend lives

this particular kid did not learn his lessons from his what? 20 previous car crashes. he would always have a new car or something because his parents would always bail his ass instead of punish the fucker. he's a tard and so are his parents, now he's gonna get what he deserves.

BPMKA24DE
11-07-2007, 05:03 PM
[quote=LimitedEdition;1632833]Have fun with that Nick. Proves money doesnt buy skill.

well some what, by having the best teacher, that one can buy, and best tuned car, ON youre ass, till they make sure you are a top 10 D1 guy...

here is the problem if you do "street racing" like hwy racing with cars around, mountain racing for some years before you get to track or pro events, the track fun would take the energie off so you wont do more street racig as you use to, specially when you attend pro events, i mean less than before, cause you been there, done that, like a nice bmw 740IL or a S500 would do it for daly use ;)
Manabu Orido drives a GS300 as a daly driver...

now this kid did everything backward, from pro to street, which street its kinda different from track, thats what i think, you cant be agrassive and "stupid" like you are on the track, cause streets required 0 mistakes, well most of the time any way, all comes down to no experince down the streets...

i guess thats why it happend...

hope he gets out of the mess and learns how to deal with street racing...

BPMKA24DE
11-07-2007, 05:13 PM
Harsh?

no bro here is the deal, my parents always let me do my shit cause i havent had big crashes(knoc on wood) or injuries and stuff like that, so they help me sometimes too:naughty: , my last bike was under my moms name altho she scared of racing for us, my older brother was in "racing" since he was 13, no big crashes either, fast and "crazy", they know us

NOW! my younger brother did crash my brothers Z33 while we were in hawaii("he was going to move tha car only") he didnt go with us, he crahed into 2 parked cars cause he didnt "EXPECT" the dmn car be this quick!, he was planning on a 240SX with SR and S15 swap but just because the crash 2 years ago he wont get it, infact he wont even get a MT car! hes going to get a stock 323BMW Auto tranny, ristricted to modifications in any way except wheels!
thats how parents should do it...

parents are big part, i didnt know he crashed 1000 cars already!
i guess this time its a wakeup call, cause mybe next time 4 ppl would be dead + hess ass too?

SimpleSexy180
11-07-2007, 05:24 PM
I don't get why so many people choose not to wear seatbelts. We had checkpoints around the school I go to for a week and the police was supposed to ticket everyone who wasn't wearing a seatbelt, and when we found out about it ahead half of the school was outraged claiming that they'd rather get a ticket than wear their seatbelt. I don't get it, I always wear my seatbelt and it doesn't bother me at all.

why should be be forced to wear a damn seatbelt. sure if im in a pretty decently speed crash a seatbelt could save my life, but thats should be MY CHOICE. Oh i forgot, i dont get that choice because theyre just trying to protect us right? :ugh:

ManoNegra
11-07-2007, 05:47 PM
NOW! my younger brother did crash my brothers Z33 while we were in hawaii("he was going to move tha car only") he didnt go with us, he crahed into 2 parked cars cause he didnt "EXPECT" the dmn car be this quick!, he was planning on a 240SX with SR and S15 swap but just because the crash 2 years ago he wont get it, infact he wont even get a MT car! hes going to get a stock 323BMW Auto tranny, ristricted to modifications in any way except wheels!
thats how parents should do it...

So wait, crash a car and get a bimmer!? Damn, I wish I'd have had parents like that. Most my parents ever did for me was a PC during college. Rode the bus for a year while I saved for my first car. Ah, being poor... :wtc:

ixfxi
11-07-2007, 06:07 PM
http://gallery.montrealracing.com/d/51240-1/sema0116.jpg

nick> hey dad, i just wanted to call and say... i love you.
hulkster> no problem brotha! remember, when time gets tough.. you gotta stay tough and think of the lil hulkamaniacs that support you!
nick> sorry i crashed............ father.

ManoNegra
11-07-2007, 06:09 PM
lol.. i was just thinking that it'd be funny to photochop talk bubbles on the pic..

B18C5MK1
11-07-2007, 06:10 PM
^^^^^^LMAO @ixfxi

msglngth

ryguy
11-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Remember the episode when he was going to put those forged pistons in his supra in his driveway using a socket wrench? He just does the whole car scene to look like a badass. Sad thing is his daddy's money is probably going to get him out of this. Daddy's money and fame got him a Viper to drift in, got it fixed after he wrecked it in D1 qualifying, got him the Supra to begin with.

ctm_motortrends
11-07-2007, 06:29 PM
This guy is a dick his dad is always on bubba the love sponge talking all kinds of shit. He once said jap. cars were no good for his son they were under powered and he would only drive a viper. Wow I hope they have Vipers in Jail. Hope he drops the soap many time!!! He is a shitty driver and claims all kind of shit. Umm 3rd Crash

DRavenS13
11-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Hope he rots in jail for what he did, and I hope they revoke his driver's license for life.

Pank
11-07-2007, 09:59 PM
This guy is a dick his dad is always on bubba the love sponge talking all kinds of shit. He once said jap. cars were no good for his son they were under powered and he would only drive a viper. Wow I hope they have Vipers in Jail. Hope he drops the soap many time!!! He is a shitty driver and claims all kind of shit. Umm 3rd Crash

if someone makes a shirt with hogans face on it, and that quote, it WILL sell

S14DB
11-07-2007, 10:10 PM
Anyone watch the Press Conference?

His atty. blames the passenger for not him cause he wasn't wearing a seatbelt.
When asked about the DUI the other atty plays the He's a minor card.

Nick Bollea, the teenage son of wrestling superstar Hulk Hogan, loves cars, especially fast cars. Two years ago, when he was just 14, his mom bought him a car to work on. The license plate was COEHSP.

"Capable of eluding high-speed pursuit," the grinning youth told a reporter at the time.
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/aug/27/fast-cars-are-young-hogans-passion/?news-breaking

jeeper_x
11-07-2007, 10:24 PM
"The Miami Herald reported that Bollea was driving a 2001 Lamborghini Diablo VT in September along a residential street when the car caught fire. He got out before it burst into flames," report said......wow, this kid is amazingly dumb!

fliprayzin240sx
11-07-2007, 10:34 PM
3 speeding tickets since hes had his license (1 fucking year), wow....time for somebody to get a bus pass.

Anyways found some pix from IFX:
Supra before
http://www.hsvracing.com/albums/Nick-s-pics/PICT0304.sized.jpg

http://www.hsvracing.com/albums/Nick-s-pics/PICT0306.sized.jpg

http://www.hsvracing.com/albums/Nick-s-pics/PICT0308.sized.jpg

http://www.hsvracing.com/albums/Nick-s-pics/PICT0309.sized.jpg

http://www.hsvracing.com/albums/Nick-s-pics/PICT0315.sized.jpg

http://www.hsvracing.com/albums/Nick-s-pics/PICT0321.sized.jpg

http://www.hsvracing.com/albums/Nick-s-pics/PICT0335.sized.jpg

After:

http://www.saintsworth.com/upload/nick7.jpg

http://www.saintsworth.com/upload/nick5.jpg

BPMKA24DE
11-07-2007, 11:08 PM
So wait, crash a car and get a bimmer!? Damn, I wish I'd have had parents like that. Most my parents ever did for me was a PC during college. Rode the bus for a year while I saved for my first car. Ah, being poor... :wtc:

lol well he has a limit that could use on my dads credit.
hes on hes own, payment wise, i mean he has to put money down and he has tp pay everything, any late paymenst saving from my parents would be "loaning hes ass $"

me and him tryed to get him the S14 but my dad told him, 2 years with a stock car and then well see if you deserve a "fast" car, my dad use to race too so he knows watsup but then again hes like "hes a new driver" and all that, 323 its slow ass car man, its pritty safe too, could be a nice daly car for hes age over all, but ill hook him up with a S14 later, "he`s" lol
i gotta see watsup with the mechanic shop we planing on, then i got the place to work on cars and ill have the $ to shoot for D1 no less...
hes a real good kid thats why he gets hooked up, hey he has a hot ass 25 yrs old chic :coolugh:
brothers should share but he dznt! :mrmeph:

WOW back to subject this ennoying kid should stay out of cars in general, get a fucking lemo and let some one drive youre ass around, GUYS if you see him on the streets, SPEEEEEEED AWAY FOR YOURE LIFE LOL!

BPMKA24DE
11-07-2007, 11:10 PM
3 speeding tickets since hes had his license (1 fucking year), wow....time for somebody to get a bus pass.

Anyways found some pix from IFX:
Supra before
http://www.hsvracing.com/albums/Nick-s-pics/PICT0304.sized.jpg

http://www.hsvracing.com/albums/Nick-s-pics/PICT0306.sized.jpg

http://www.hsvracing.com/albums/Nick-s-pics/PICT0308.sized.jpg

http://www.hsvracing.com/albums/Nick-s-pics/PICT0309.sized.jpg

http://www.hsvracing.com/albums/Nick-s-pics/PICT0315.sized.jpg

http://www.hsvracing.com/albums/Nick-s-pics/PICT0321.sized.jpg

http://www.hsvracing.com/albums/Nick-s-pics/PICT0335.sized.jpg

After:

http://www.saintsworth.com/upload/nick7.jpg

http://www.saintsworth.com/upload/nick5.jpg
YOU MUST BE FUCKING JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW I HAVE NEVER SEEIN ANYTHING LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!
WOW THE BTCH IS LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK DUDE THIS GUY IZ THE DEFINITION OF RECKLESS DRIVER!!!!!
DMN ONE OF THOSE WANNA BEZ WHO HAS TO STAY AWAY FROM RACING!
NASCAR WOULD BE A NICE CHOICE

FUCK ME! WOW THIS IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A CLOWN!!!!!!!!!

S14DB
11-07-2007, 11:32 PM
"The Miami Herald reported that Bollea was driving a 2001 Lamborghini Diablo VT in September along a residential street when the car caught fire. He got out before it burst into flames," report said......wow, this kid is amazingly dumb!

http://www.autocult.com.au/img/news/normal/News_LF65Q6BZ.jpg

jeeper_x
11-07-2007, 11:35 PM
and it is true..........poor Diablo:(

shinrekka
11-08-2007, 12:00 AM
Any update on the other guy? He still in a coma? Nick hogan should get charged with attempted manslaughter.

S14DB
11-08-2007, 12:09 AM
Any update on the other guy? He still in a coma? Nick hogan should get charged with attempted manslaughter.

Guy will be in a nursing home for the rest of his live if he comes out of the coma. severe brain damage.

DRavenS13
11-08-2007, 12:16 AM
I think we're all in agreement that the guy should have been wearing a seatbelt, and then maybe he wouldn't have been a vegetable right now.

But does that really justify Nick's actions?

As I've previously stated on another "Nick's stupidity" thread, his actions require some kind of harsh consequence. Even if the guy had been wearing his seatbelt, he still would have been a lot more fucked up than Nick.

Can we hold Hulk accountable?

Answer is yes. If the attorney wants to argue the "he's only a minor" defense, than it was Hulk's responsibility to make sure that his son was a safe driver before ever giving him a car, let alone a sports car. He's been very negligent on that note, because Nick's gotten excessive speeding tickets, and blew up a Lambo. Sad that he had to pretty much kill someone before Hulk took notice.

If he walks away with only a slapped wrist, I swear to God I will never be a Hulkamaniac again. I will turn in my yellow shirt.

illvialuver
11-08-2007, 04:07 AM
ehhh, thats kinda bs, cause the hulk can make sure that nicks a good driver, I doubt he drives like a jerk off with his dad in the car, but if hulk was there than yes he is accountable.

projectdrifter
11-08-2007, 07:42 AM
i bet you his buddy was pushing him to race the silver viper as well. not saying nick was agains it but come on hig whp supra. and a v10 viper pulls up.. game on.

on a side note i hope everything works out 4 both parties. not only did nick mess up his dads car and get in trouble proably one of his best friends got seriously injured as well. im pretty sure he is hurt over the whole deal as well.

txrxs
11-08-2007, 08:21 AM
not only did nick mess up his dads car
Cars are replaceable and don't mean shit in this situation.

proably one of his best friends got seriously injured as well.
If it was one of my best friends the last thing I would do is blog about how well my life is going as hogan did. My only concern would be helping out his family and making sure that he is set. Thats the fucked up part.

mayco_86
11-08-2007, 08:26 AM

That sucks for the guy who is still in that comma. I wonder if the Viper driver will turn himself in for racing. Doubt it though.

Nismoknightska-t
11-08-2007, 08:38 AM
That sucks for the guy who is still in that comma. I wonder if the Viper driver will turn himself in for racing. Doubt it though.

same thing i was thinking..

any info on the viper?

ixfxi
11-08-2007, 12:31 PM
I think we're all in agreement that the guy should have been wearing a seatbelt, and then maybe he wouldn't have been a vegetable right now.

But does that really justify Nick's actions?

Can we hold Hulk accountable?

If he walks away with only a slapped wrist, I swear to God I will never be a Hulkamaniac again. I will turn in my yellow shirt.

come on come on

not again with this shit

one of my good friends (nervgs) on this forum, always comes out when we hitup the canyons and tear up the road. if we died, we died. if i die and he lives, then thats that. if the opposite happens, thats that -- these are the cards that life deals us. stop blaming hulk or nick, or anyone... its just the lotto and thats the shit that happens

not trying to say that hulk could or should've been tighter on his son, but these are "wealthy" people we're talking about, they're not normal - they're a bit fucked up in the head. theres not too many wealthy parents that say "well son, you damaged the car you worked hard to buy.. now its time to learn to take the bus"

when you're rich, you have all sorts of stupid pressures that are forced onto you because you most folks are inept and simply cannot keep their composure. they end up becoming something they ARENT. money corrupts people, your friends turn fake and use you - you learn to look at life in a very fucked up way. greed takes over and self indulgence.

anyway, im not going to go on and on about this - just think a bit and understand that celebrities end up very fucked up. regardless of how many people envy their material possessions, their insides tend to be fucking EMPTY.

one thing i like about being broke, i know who my friends are.

steve shadows
11-08-2007, 12:34 PM
one thing i like about being broke, i know who my friends are.

or your friends are just less broke than you and waiting for you to throw them scraps

fliprayzin240sx
11-08-2007, 04:04 PM
I bet hes jumpy now when he hears the phone ringing. 2 scenarios in his head, its either MOPAR cancelling his sponsorship or the DA letting him know his buddy just died and are now filling Vehicular Manslaughter, now looking at 25 yrs in prison...

DRavenS13
11-08-2007, 06:51 PM
come on come on
not again with this shit

Yes, again.

If the attorney wants to get him tried as a minor, then SOMEONE is responsible for that minor. SOMEONE gave him that car. SOMEONE ignored the fact that their son has already had previous tickets and accidents for speeding. SOMEONE did it. That's what being tried as minor means, doesn't it?

"Oh, I'm a dumb kid, I don't know what I was doing, but mommy and daddy let me do it, so it's okay. They'll clean up the mess for me. I'm a poor fucked up little rich kid that doesn't know any better."

BULL-FUCKEN-SHIT.

I will scream personal accountability till the day I die. Let the system try him as an adult. Why not? If he thought he was MF'n Billy Bad Ass and thought he could control a goddamn sports car, and nearly kills someone (and himself) in the process, then throw his ass in jail. That's what they would do to either you or me.

B Love
11-08-2007, 07:27 PM
I think its funny that some people care so much. Im pretty sure his friend wasnt screaming asking nick to drive slow. Yea it sucks for his friend but nothing can be done about it now. If you were in his shoes it would suck. How do you think he feels about it? Im sure he doesnt feel very good at all. Regardless a bunch of people on a forum ranting about this and that doesnt make anything better nor does it help anyone.

DRavenS13
11-08-2007, 07:36 PM
To go O/T real quick- Whether you talk with friends in person, or online, debate is the same. This is the same kind of topic I would talk about in real life to real people, so whether I'm typing it on a message board or saying it to real people, I'm still gonna talk about it regardless. The perk of saying it online is that you get to say exactly what you want without being interrupted.

Back to the topic-

So, when you drive with other people, and you have retards with you trying to egg you on to race a stupid ricer on a busy street, you're gonna do it because they told you to? Or are you gonna exercise better judgment (if you have it) and continue to drive like the normal, responsible person you are?

I really don't care about how he feels about the situation now. He should have thought about how bad he was gonna feel before he did what he did.

B Love
11-08-2007, 07:42 PM
So, when you drive with other people, and you have retards with you trying to egg you on to race a stupid ricer on a busy street, you're gonna do it because they told you to? Or are you gonna exercise better judgment (if you have it) and continue to drive like the normal, responsible person you are?

I never find myself in this situation but regardless. The other guy knew what was going on and diddnt try to stop it at all. Its easy to talk about using your better judgement. but he is very young. Yes it should have never happened. but now that its done what is the point of saying he is wrong and it shouldnt have happened. By now he knows that.

B18C5MK1
11-08-2007, 07:50 PM
He should have thought about how bad he was gonna feel before he did what he did.

how can you know how you're going to feel about something that hasn't even happened? how can you know how you're going to feel about something that's not even in your potential mindset..?

you're young. amp'd up on racing this viper. adrenaline is flowing. you're friends sitting next to you "dude we can sooo take this guy.. haha"

you're not sitting there thinking "well, how am i going to feel about this later if i kill someone... what if something bad happens"

are you saying, you've never street raced or gone out on canyon runs? i find that hard to believe.

one of my good friends (nervgs) on this forum, always comes out when we hitup the canyons and tear up the road. if we died, we died. if i die and he lives, then thats that. if the opposite happens, thats that -- these are the cards that life deals us. stop blaming hulk or nick, or anyone... its just the lotto and thats the shit that happens

:werd:

DRavenS13
11-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Then I guess I'm the only one in the world that will think twice before doing something potentially dangerous.

When someone gets in the car with me, I do think about the fact that the person is trusting me with his/her life, and every action and reaction I take will potentially make us or break us. I thought this was part of being a responsible driver.

If Nick didn't have a sound mind to make these kind of decisions, then he had no business being behind the wheel of a car- let alone a sports car.

If I'm the only one that really thinks this way, then I never want to be in the car with anyone that doesn't.

D1GP
11-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Then I guess I'm the only one in the world that will think twice before doing something potentially dangerous.

When someone gets in the car with me, I do think about the fact that the person is trusting me with his/her life, and every action and reaction I take will potentially make us or break us. I thought this was part of being a responsible driver.

If Nick didn't have a sound mind to make these kind of decisions, then he had no business being behind the wheel of a car- let alone a sports car.

If I'm the only one that really thinks this way, then I never want to be in the car with anyone that doesn't.

I agree with you. I find myself driving a lot less aggressive when I'm driving people around.

B Love
11-08-2007, 08:53 PM
Of course we all drive with safety in mind when we have passengers. But you never know whats going to happen.

SimpleSexy180
11-08-2007, 09:01 PM

:-/ how boring. I get what you are trying to say, but that makes me sad.

yes of course, thats what your suppose to do. Thats what i do.

your not the only one, but i dont think like you. Dont worry i drive how i am suppose if have passengers.

slw240sx
11-08-2007, 09:04 PM
how can you know how you're going to feel about something that hasn't even happened? how can you know how you're going to feel about something that's not even in your potential mindset..?

you're young. amp'd up on racing this viper. adrenaline is flowing. you're friends sitting next to you "dude we can sooo take this guy.. haha"

you're not sitting there thinking "well, how am i going to feel about this later if i kill someone... what if something bad happens"

are you saying, you've never street raced or gone out on canyon runs? i find that hard to believe.

This is the part of where bad parenting comes in to play, most people are raised to think about consequences before getting into this situation.
I know when i was that age i was pretty reckless, i didnt take into consideration other people, but i did take into consideration the fact that if i totaled out a car i wouldnt be getting another one, nor would i have even been allowed to drive if i did manage save enough to get one. These are things that hes done before and he gets one another expensive car after another, and he will still probably be on the track. If he doesn't have consequences to his actions he will continue on a path of self destruction until he hits the proverbial wall.

I really hope hes picking up the tab on his friends medical bills, and willing to compensate him greatly if he does recover. that has to be one of the worst things in the world knowing you fucked up your friend over somthing stupid. i wouldnt know what to do.

D1GP
11-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Of course we all drive with safety in mind when we have passengers. But you never know whats going to happen.

exactly, you don't know whats going to happen but drinking, driving fast, lack of car control skills, and not wearing your seatbelts is definitely not going to help you when something does happen.

DRavenS13
11-08-2007, 09:12 PM
exactly, you don't know whats going to happen but drinking, driving fast, lack of car control skills, and not wearing your seatbelts is definitely not going to help you when something does happen.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

B Love
11-08-2007, 09:13 PM

Think about how many average drivers there are on the road who would not know how to handle a situation like that? Alot of people would freak out and not know what to do. The only person without a belt on was the passenger. The drinking part is straight up stupid. Dont get me started on that subject. Was it wrong yes. Should he have not been driving like an asshole yes. But it happened. This could have been any kid with a friend in his car.

DRavenS13
11-08-2007, 09:27 PM
There are a lot of drivers that would not put themselves in that situation in the first place.

Yea, Average Joe-Driver is gonna happen to own a suped up Supra, Happen to be drunk, and Happen to race a Viper.

I have kids, and I'll tell you right now, IF it ever occurred to them to act so foolishly, I'd petition the DMV to revoke their licenses till they were 25.

D1GP
11-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Think about how many average drivers there are on the road who would not know how to handle a situation like that? Alot of people would freak out and not know what to do. The only person without a belt on was the passenger. The drinking part is straight up stupid. Dont get me started on that subject. Was it wrong yes. Should he have not been driving like an asshole yes. But it happened. This could have been any kid with a friend in his car.

This could have happened to anyone no doubt but would you not say that it has a greater chance of happening in a car such as his Supra with that much power? Much less having a terrible AND intoxicated driver behind the wheel?

If his parents would've given him a shitty ass Civic, would you say his chances of losing control would be the same as the Supra? Hell no, didnt think so!
If he hadn't been drinking, would you say his chances of recovering from losing control been greater? Most likely!
If his friend had been wearing a seatbelt, would his chances of not being fucked in the head be a lot less? I would believe so!

Shit happens but there are a lot of factors that would increase or decrease the chances.

infinitexsound
11-08-2007, 09:37 PM
seriously, if crashing a viper wasnt enough he had to wreck his daily driver and mess up his friend also.... good stuff someone find the video...and label it"WHAT NOT TO DO"

BustedS13
11-09-2007, 01:22 PM

i got pulled over six times in my first year. i never turned my friend into a vegetable, though.

unwtdhero
11-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Instead of hating, think logical.
Sure Hogan was definitely in the wrong, drinking , and wreckless driving.
But consider this, Do you think he intentionally hurt his friend? Do you think his friend was asking him to slow down? I mean yea, Hogan gets alot of things that we could only dream of, but dont you think he has problems just like us.
Imagine having to live in your fathers shadow, trying to find out what you're really into. And constant insults about how spoiled he is. I mean life is never easy, and never will be. He may luck out, and get slapped on the wrist, but hopefully he will realize his wrongs and learn from them. Dont think he isnt scared for his friend. I have no doubt that he wishes he had made better judgement, before stepping into a car with high horsepower.
But seatbelts would have made a difference, rather you like them or not.
I find it to be selfish to not wear them, if you were hurt do you think your family and friends wouldnt be hurt also? Just a thought.

B Love
11-09-2007, 11:32 PM
I couldnt agree with you more

DRavenS13
11-10-2007, 12:16 AM
2000- When I was 17, I was going home with a friend one night after a party. Neither of us was drunk. We got hit by a drunk driver and I got pretty fucked up, since they hit us on the passenger side.

1999- My brothers got hit by an ambulance, who's driver and passenger had just come off duty and had stopped to get beer and were drinking while driving. They had to extract my brother with the jaws of life, and he still has pieces of glass in his face.

I have no sympathy for ANYONE that chooses to drink and drive. I have no sympathy for ANYONE that does not respect the kind of damage one can do in a vehicle. I have no feeling at all whatsoever for anyone that would CHOOSE to put other people's lives at risk for a cheap thrill. If you don't have the sense to be responsible, then you don't deserve to be behind the wheel. Driving is a privilege and a skill, not a right.

He was not on a highway- He was on a regular street. He could have hit a pedestrian, or someone in another car.

No mercy. No pardon. NOTHING.

B Love
11-10-2007, 12:23 AM
I Hate drinking all together. I got hit by 4 illegal drunk drivers (Only in Cali) and I beat all of their asses for being drunk. There is never and excuse for drinking and driving. Or just drinking in general IMO

4thHorse
11-10-2007, 12:28 AM
Well wikipedia says he has 5 tickets and 8 points on his record. If that is true, then he is screwed.
Remember thats what is on wikipedia.

unwtdhero
11-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Well, i am sorry but in America driving is pretty much a right. They should have higher standards but All we can hope for is responsible.

coreansurfer
11-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Well, i am sorry but in America driving is pretty much a right.

You're an idiot.

Driving is and always will be a privilege.

ixfxi
11-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Well, i am sorry but in America driving is pretty much a right. They should have higher standards but All we can hope for is responsible.

what the fuck are you talking about?

its NOT a right, its a privilege you dummy.. and thats a FACT.

i understand where deeraven is coming from, if you ask me she's taking this from a female's perspective.. and one that has a greater sense of responsibility since shes a momma. but........

coming from someone who is about 10 years older than nick, and still does mess around from time to time... here is how i see it:

"sometimes ya gotta race...." :-)
- chip from dave chappelle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLrz4garaT4

B Love
11-10-2007, 11:42 AM
You're an idiot.

Driving is and always will be a privilege.

Wow of course driving is a privilege. He is saying in America people treat it as if its a right. Did you not see the " In America" part? Its way to easy to get licenses and the gov is so Laid back on punishing people. Drunk drivers that keep thie license. Illigal immigrants that can get a license. and it goes on everyday.

Farzam
11-11-2007, 05:30 PM
Y'all are some judgemental assholes...

Just cause he's "famous"/his daddy's rich doesn't mean he's any better OR worse then you.

Y'all want to crucify him for something i'm fucking sure he realized is a mistake...and that's fucked up.

He will carry on his life, he might learn a lesson too. And if he doesn't big fucking deal...

I doubt if the kid down the street did this that you'd want to have him crucified or burnt alive.

He's a person, people make mistakes, sure this is a huge mistake but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to live.

why should be be forced to wear a damn seatbelt. sure if im in a pretty decently speed crash a seatbelt could save my life, but thats should be MY CHOICE. Oh i forgot, i dont get that choice because theyre just trying to protect us right? :ugh:

Because

If i'm in the car with you during the crash, your body could get thrown onto me and break my nose or something. OR you could crash and fly out your window and ruin my fresh paintjob. F that

Plus, what the fuck is the big deal?

My $.02

unwtdhero
11-11-2007, 07:37 PM
Well, my comment had a underlying meaning. What i was saying was "How hard is it to get a license?, it might as well be a right". Just as B Love was saying, the Gov't is laid back. And quite frankly they dont give a fuck who gets one, all you have to pass is a computer test and then drive for about 15 minutes and then....WAHLAA!. IMO, but we all have one. And FARZAM, im right with you. That is exactly right.

ONYX S-13
11-11-2007, 08:41 PM
or your friends are just less broke than you and waiting for you to throw them scraps

Couldn't help but laugh..

But wouldn't "less broke" mean they are richer then you?!?!? (double negative) ;)

jeffsm3
11-11-2007, 09:54 PM
ya know i've tried to stay off this topic since day 1 but...

Im sure nick bollea is sorry for what he did. Theres no point in speculating on wether he feels sorry or if he knew it was going to happen the way it did. The point is he is responsible for it because he was driving and he did the right thing turning himself in.
Also i grew up in a law enforcement family and currently work in bail enforcement. I wear my seatbelt and i dont drink and drive ever. People are talking about his drinking and driving and all that crap but it said he had a BAC of .02 I dont know if you guys know but legal drunk is .08 thats about a beer and a half for me at 6' 160 lbs. In know way am i defending what he did. I am just saying that it really shouldnt be a matter of how much he drank. If you took a sip of wine much less a gulp you would test a .02 if you took one drink of beer if is possible to blow .02. He is under age and shouldn't of even had a drink. This is only info thats all.

I dont condone what he did or what his parents didnt do, but i know when i was a kid i did sneaky shit behind my dads back because i was 17 i didnt think about how id feel about it and i think thats part of being a kid. I do think that parents are responsible for there children as i have plenty of my own. He did take it to the extreme and thats where i do agree with draven.

Nothing is more valuable in this world then being just a plain ole good parent. And that still doesnt mean life will end perfectly but its a great place to start.........

Just my .02

unwtdhero
11-12-2007, 07:46 AM
yeah before some hands out negative rep. At least read and comprehend my posts.

speedgod^s13
11-12-2007, 07:32 PM
yeah before some hands out negative rep. At least read and comprehend my posts.

Who cares about the rep dude? Fuck the rep system, because it's so full of shit, and ineffective. You can get bad rep, just because someone doesn't like you, or doesn't like something you said. Back on topic, parents do play a big part in how you act, when you are older. But, that's only to a certain extent. They can't hold your hand, your whole fucking life. He made a fucked up decision, and he's going to have to live with it, for the rest of his life. I stil think, that he deserves jail time, and a revocation of his license, for god knows how long. This thing is getting blown out of proportion, mainly because, he's rich, and somewhat famous. I honestly think he fucking sucks dick at driving, after watching him "drift", (and I use the term lightly), on the Hogan show. His passenger should have been wearing his seatbelt, which is a given. Unless his friend told him, not to race, he was a willing participant in the race, point blank. If you are down to race, or be in cars that race, you should be more than ready to reap the consequences that come with the territory. All that money, and not an ounce of skill. Guess money can't buy everything.

motorsnail
11-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Y'all are some judgemental assholes...

Just cause he's "famous"/his daddy's rich doesn't mean he's any better OR worse then you.

Y'all want to crucify him for something i'm fucking sure he realized is a mistake...and that's fucked up.

He will carry on his life, he might learn a lesson too. And if he doesn't big fucking deal...

I doubt if the kid down the street did this that you'd want to have him crucified or burnt alive.

He's a person, people make mistakes, sure this is a huge mistake but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to live.

Because

If i'm in the car with you during the crash, your body could get thrown onto me and break my nose or something. OR you could crash and fly out your window and ruin my fresh paintjob. F that

Plus, what the fuck is the big deal?

My $.02

:stupid: In all honesty how much stupid shit have all you people done that talk shit about what he has done im sure he knows how stupid it was (now). I am assuming its just hating because of the money shit if I had that kind of money I would be wrecking supras and not 240s no offence. Everyone has made mistakes and wrecked cars lets get over that now sombodys life being possably taken from them cant and wont be put on holgan under 1 big peice of evidence the guy wasnt kidnapped or stuffed in the trunk he knew what he got himself into when he got in the car with a 17 year old kid drunk so his life being taken is all on him for being stupid and getting in the car.

Best of luck to the poor guy and I feel more sorry for his family other then him because they themselves are paying for his actions in tears and the stress. What is kind of sad is even his familly is seeing this as a get rich scheme when he is a vegitable.

"Dont blame one mans death on another man unless he is wearing their ear"

B Love
11-13-2007, 12:19 AM
If you are down to race, or be in cars that race, you should be more than ready to reap the consequences that come with the territory.

This man speaks the truth

Matej
11-24-2007, 12:26 PM
Linda Hogan filed for divorce.
http://omg.yahoo.com/report:-hulk-hogans-wife-seeks-divorce/news/4261

Also, Nick Hogan's license has been suspended.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071121/ap_on_en_tv/hogan_son_crash_5

89dc240
11-25-2007, 12:05 AM
Just read about the divorce. F-ed up how he had to find out. Bitch.

4thHorse
11-25-2007, 12:52 AM

No, but his parents never showed him any better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyRlkK4zJio

Nick Hogan is a black eye on the sport. I can see the Rivard family use this as another reason to keep Altamont drift free.

S14DB
11-25-2007, 12:55 AM
Just read about the divorce. F-ed up how he had to find out. Bitch.

Dude, she hadn't been home for a month. Dude is a dumb ass if he didn't see the writing on the wall.

Edgar
11-25-2007, 08:12 AM
How about everyone on here worries about their own lives and STFU.

Just a suggestion.

Farzam
11-25-2007, 08:26 AM
Lulz

"I love it, I LOVE IT"

Grendel
11-25-2007, 11:54 AM

Nick Hogan is a black eye on the sport. I can see the Rivard family use this as another reason to keep Altamont drift free.

Haha, I love how she denies making that remark... how can you deny it when you are on tape :tweak:

DRavenS13
11-25-2007, 06:43 PM
Boils on the butt of society- that's what they are.

Antihero983
11-25-2007, 11:19 PM

FUCKING PWNED.

i cannot even believe she tried to deny that shit....what a tool.

S14DB
05-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Update:

Nick Hogan is expected to take a plea deal tomorrow that can get him 5yrs in prison. Will update tomorrow.

illvialuver
05-08-2008, 08:17 PM
serving time? his daddy is the hulk,he will get like a slap on the wrist. or some community service.

i feel bad for the friend. and although i don't care for nick hogan, I know that he regrets that shit, so i kinda feel for that guy too, cause he is only 17 and he has to face the facts.

GSXRJJordan
05-08-2008, 08:36 PM
He is the embodiment of everything that old people/leglislators don't like about our generation - he's underage, drinking, driving an 'illegal' Japanese car, street racing, and someone got SERIOUSLY hurt.

He'll get more than a slap on the wrist.

downshift_sideways
05-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Yup.

The law is the law...Who cares who his dad is.

The pythons are gonna RUNWILDDD!! in prison!

GET THE KY!

Matej
05-08-2008, 08:53 PM
First, Hulk's wife divorces him, then his son lands in big legal trouble and might end up in prison, definitely not a happy time for Hulk.

Grendel
05-08-2008, 09:34 PM
First, Hulk's wife divorces him, then his son lands in big legal trouble and might end up in prison, definitely not a happy time for Hulk.

Oh he's having a good old time lathering up his daughter hahah...

http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1tesbm0Cs

I broke the link on purpose because the thumbnail is kinda NSFW :p

s14_legend
05-09-2008, 08:25 AM
talk about stuff going wrong with the hogan family

ryguy
05-09-2008, 08:51 AM
i feel bad for the friend. and although i don't care for nick hogan, I know that he regrets that shit, so i kinda feel for that guy too, cause he is only 17 and he has to face the facts.

I dont feel bad for Nick. He fucked up more than enough cars to know he sucks at driving. Any punishment he gets he deserves.

HyperTek
05-09-2008, 01:04 PM
sucks not only for nick, but all import car enthusiests since he fawked up
hope hes ready for buttsexxx

would think with all the money, cars, and so called track access/experience he has, he would keep it on the track, but guess not.

just1pepsi
05-09-2008, 01:11 PM
allegedly there was alcohol involved.
No kid needs a car like that sober, let alone if they've had anything to drink. Kids are dumb, they make mistakes. This is just a perfect example of an over-privledged kid that made a huge mistake.

Its not entirely his fault however, parenting played a big role in that.. what parent gives their kid a car like that?

My dad did some stuff when I was a kid I hated him for, but now that I'm older I appreciate it because I'd probably be dead or locked up right now myself.

Brian
05-09-2008, 02:11 PM
ok, so, the court case is done.

you know what

I have respect for the guy.

He didn't try to get out of any of it. He pled guilty. he went straight ahead to dealing with the consequences.

thats honorable in my opinion.

best of luck Nick.

S14DB
05-09-2008, 03:33 PM
CLEARWATER, Fla. -- A Florida judge has sentenced Hulk Hogan's son to eight months in jail for critically injuring a friend during a street race.

Nick Bollea, 17, threw himself on the mercy of the court Friday afternoon when he agreed to drop his fight against a felony reckless driving charge.

Bollea was led off to begin his sentence immediately after the ruling Friday afternoon. He will also be on five years of probation and lose his driving privileges for three years.

His father and mother were both in court to hear the sentencing.

Authorities said Bollea was racing a friend in August in his father's sports car when he hit a curb and slammed into a palm tree.

The impact critically hurt his friend, John Graziano, who was not wearing a seat belt and now requires a lifetime of care.

http://www.wesh.com/entertainment/16215647/detail.html

DudeYourSoOOJDM
05-09-2008, 03:38 PM

S14Josh
05-09-2008, 03:39 PM
I think he realizes what kind of shit he's in, and knows there is no way out. From the video clips i've seen from court today he looked pretty sincere in his apology to his friends family. But that doesn't dismiss the fact his friend will never be the same again.

It was also kind of awkward seeing the friends family basically trash talk to hogan's right to their face. I definitely understand their pain, but saying things like "They never cared for our son, they just wanted him around because he was a positive influence on nick" was kind of rude, but i bet if you would have asked them the same question 2 years ago, they would have said the exact opposite. Regardless, they lost a son, not physically, but mentally...thats a tough situation to go through.

I lol'ed at the video of linda denying that she said she liked street racing.

I dunno, i dont really care either way what happens. Nick fucked up, hurt his friend, and now he has to pay for his actions. The end.

DALAZ_68
05-09-2008, 03:40 PM
CLEARWATER, Fla. -- A Florida judge has sentenced Hulk Hogan's son to eight months in jail for critically injuring a friend during a street race.

Nick Bollea, 17, threw himself on the mercy of the court Friday afternoon when he agreed to drop his fight against a felony reckless driving charge.

Bollea was led off to begin his sentence immediately after the ruling Friday afternoon. He will also be on five years of probation and lose his driving privileges for three years.

His father and mother were both in court to hear the sentencing.

Authorities said Bollea was racing a friend in August in his father's sports car when he hit a curb and slammed into a palm tree.

The impact critically hurt his friend, John Graziano, who was not wearing a seat belt and now requires a lifetime of care.

http://www.wesh.com/entertainment/16215647/detail.html
justice served...but still sad for his ''friend''

drift925
05-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Are you kidding me 8 months?!?!? My friend had half an ounce or close to an ounce of weed and got close to HALF of that...... Sometimes I love it but sometimes its hard to stand by it, what the hell is up with our court system.

TiNMAN
05-09-2008, 03:43 PM
fux0red .

YoungGun
05-09-2008, 03:46 PM
oooo, he's underage? juvenile hall? still get the buttsex?

TiNMAN
05-09-2008, 03:48 PM
buttseks is errrwhere

k's_silvia2.0
05-09-2008, 03:49 PM
I just seen that this dude got sentenced to 8 months in the slammer.
Wonder if he will complete the sentence?

HyperTek
05-09-2008, 03:54 PM
imagine if the Hulk just pushed his kids in a more positive way, like getting nick into go karts when he was a kid ,instead of spoiling him with street cars and his daughter.. They could have been a little more mature , but it looks like life is one big party for em I got money biches!!

only loose his license for 3 years.. by then, he will be prison hardend and almost 21 where he will be legal to drink and hit the roads once again.
Hes been drinking, i think hes old enough to be tried as an adult.

jibanez
05-09-2008, 03:55 PM
I just seen that this dude got sentenced to 8 months in the slammer.
Wonder if he will complete the sentence?

doubt it, prob a month or so.

Bobafreak
05-09-2008, 04:03 PM
yeah look at paris hilton son! Ill write him some letters and tell him how he should take up cooking classes or something.

WangonwWarrior
05-09-2008, 06:40 PM
More pics of the dumbass

but i wanted to be paul walker LOL
http://www.aolcdn.com/aolnews_photos/0c/07/20080509190109990009

http://www.aolcdn.com/aolnews_photos/00/03/20080324192509990004

HyperTek
05-09-2008, 07:39 PM
that atruely was a bad accident.. but what made it worse is that lil prick was still going to car events after that etc.. remember back when people spotted him at Sema in vegas a few weeks after

Mi Beardo es Loco
05-09-2008, 08:21 PM
this is a touchy subject. Thank god he didn't hit any innocent bystanders. I'm sure his friend wasn't telling him to stop, but DEF did not deserve what happened. Nothing good could EVER come from street racing. It's just always ends bad. I seen a guy shoot another guy and his brother in the head to steal an Integra up in Oak back when I was younger. First time in a long time I went and it will forever be my last.

DALAZ_68
05-09-2008, 08:26 PM
imagine if the Hulk just pushed his kids in a more positive way, like getting nick into go karts when he was a kid ,instead of spoiling him with street cars and his daughter.. They could have been a little more mature , but it looks like life is one big party for em I got money biches!!

only loose his license for 3 years.. by then, he will be prison hardend and almost 21 where he will be legal to drink and hit the roads once again.
Hes been drinking, i think hes old enough to be tried as an adult.

my thoughts exactly....u think u can act like an adult...get adult consequences is how i se it...my parents did it to me and god knows im great full...unlike my other friends who got there girls pregzors at 16-18, i learned to wrap it be4 i tap it..

but on the real...i hope this keeps him off any events from now on...i doubt FD would like to have some one represent them who was nearly charged wiht manslaughter :hs:

OptionZero
05-09-2008, 08:35 PM
8 months in actual jail is quite alot for a minor in California.

Unlike adult prison, stated goal of the justice system for minors is rehabilitation, not punishment/deterrence. It's rare for a kid to actually be "locked up".

Just the way it is.

DALAZ_68
05-09-2008, 08:36 PM
8 months in actual jail is quite alot for a minor in California.

Unlike adult prison, stated goal of the justice system for minors is rehabilitation, not punishment/deterrence. It's rare for a kid to actually be "locked up".

Just the way it is.

raped standing up from behind no lube...he deserves it

S14Josh
05-09-2008, 08:53 PM
that atruely was a bad accident.. but what made it worse is that lil prick was still going to car events after that etc.. remember back when people spotted him at Sema in vegas a few weeks after

Yep, i remember walking in on the first day and he was standing right in front of me with his dad...I was thinking in my head, wtf is this guy doing here? Isn't he supposed to not leave florida?

I didnt know anything about the case at the time, i just figured he wasnt allowed to leave the state or something :ugh:

Matej
05-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Wait, so his friend wasn't wearing a seatbelt?

While racing?

Obviously not the sharpest bulb in the haystack either.

projekt_s13
05-09-2008, 09:41 PM
It's just always ends bad. I seen a guy shoot another guy and his brother in the head to steal an Integra up in Oak back when I was younger. First time in a long time I went and it will forever be my last.

Wow you were there too (7th street)? That was a crazy night, thats one reason i dont go to races anymore.

Mi Beardo es Loco
05-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Wow you were there too (7th street)? That was a crazy night, thats one reason i dont go to races anymore.

There? The fucking asian dude that shot the 2 Mexican guys walked right past me to steal the cars. It happened like 10 ft from me. The worst part is when he killed the younger kid, who owned the Teg his brother was walking up to him and screaming "you killed my brother" to the guy then the asian guy shot the brother. I always thought what I "could have" done, but fact is he had a gun and he could have killed me too. But it's just so easy to think of the what if's. Anyways, I drove back to my friends pad in Dublin and it was probably the longest drive ever. "it's kick back" my ass!

MikeisNissan
05-09-2008, 10:15 PM
but i wanted to be paul walker LOL
http://www.aolcdn.com/aolnews_photos/0c/07/20080509190109990009

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ESmorz
05-09-2008, 10:16 PM
There? The fucking asian dude that shot the 2 Mexican guys walked right past me to steal the cars. It happened like 10 ft from me. The worst part is when he killed the younger kid, who owned the Teg his brother was walking up to him and screaming "you killed my brother" to the guy then the asian guy shot the brother. I always thought what I "could have" done, but fact is he had a gun and he could have killed me too. But it's just so easy to think of the what if's. Anyways, I drove back to my friends pad in Dublin and it was probably the longest drive ever. "it's kick back" my ass!

Woah. That's some heavy shit.

Mi Beardo es Loco
05-09-2008, 10:24 PM
Woah. That's some heavy shit.

nothing's better than a friday night buzzkill. Sorry for bringing the 40 year old in the lettermans.

DRavenS13
05-09-2008, 10:42 PM
In the real world, if he would have been a poor minority, he would have spent the rest of his youth in juvenile and spent another 5-7 in prison.

But, 1- he's a rich kid in Florida, and 2- he's a celeb's kid. At least he's GOING to jail.

projekt_s13
05-09-2008, 10:43 PM

I was 3 cars away, I met one of the guys that got shot that night.

crazy...

Sorry for the thread jack

Continue

Grendel
05-10-2008, 12:31 AM
In the real world, if he would have been a poor minority, he would have spent the rest of his youth in juvenile and spent another 5-7 in prison.

But, 1- he's a rich kid in Florida, and 2- he's a celeb's kid. At least he's GOING to jail.

Yea... what is up with these celebs actually getting convicted? Micheal Vick, Wesley Snipes, Nick Hogan... courts have gone crazy imo!

ManoNegra
05-10-2008, 12:45 AM
Yea... what is up with these celebs actually getting convicted? Micheal Vick, Wesley Snipes, Nick Hogan... courts have gone crazy imo!

Really? I'm glad they're being held accountable. Bet Nick won't serve his full term.

chibo
05-10-2008, 01:41 AM

.........no.

bardabe
05-10-2008, 01:32 PM
that sucks it was a bad ass supra.

infinitexsound
05-11-2008, 10:09 PM

thats the truth right forever in the system.... its good hes going to jail.

just1pepsi
05-12-2008, 05:25 AM
Yeah, he will probably be out in 2 months, and they probably have a special "celeb" prison out there.. he wont likely goto any rough Juvie/prison. Celebs and rich people get special treatment in our society.

xtreme_s14
06-20-2008, 04:14 PM
i'm not sure if this is a repost, but i saw this video online today of john graziano's condition..
WARNING!
what you're about to see is VERY graphic!

http://www.livevideo.com/flvplayer/embed/8D1CE4FCBACF43B8B6BFDF0EB39A772F

Mi Beardo es Loco
06-20-2008, 04:22 PM
i'm not sure if this is a repost, but i saw this video online today of john graziano's condition..
WARNING!

no bullshit? I'm not sure if that's really him. Damn.....

Bobafreak
06-20-2008, 04:27 PM
Ahhh man. The family decided not to press charges and he gets 8 months??....fuck...

xtreme_s14
06-20-2008, 04:47 PM
no bullshit? I'm not sure if that's really him. Damn.....

before:
http://www.baynews9.com/images/news/2007/10/9/lgjohngraziano.jpg

after:
http://celebslam.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/john-graziano.jpg

i'm pretty damn sure that's him! i hope Nick Hogan get's raped in jail and gets his head shoved up his ass!

MikeisNissan
06-20-2008, 04:48 PM
After watching that vid that guy posted, I hope Nick Hogan gets raped in the butt.

Grendel
06-20-2008, 11:01 PM
WARNING!

Wow that is fucked up.

Nick Hogan needs to be murdered as soon as he gets out of "jail"

1slowS13
06-20-2008, 11:08 PM
Holy shit, I've heard what happened but I didn't know what the actual end result of his friend was. That kid is fucked up for life, what the fuck ever happened to 'a tooth for a tooth, and an eye for an eye.' Nick seriously needs to get beat.

1989rps13
06-20-2008, 11:23 PM
Holy shit, I've heard what happened but I didn't know what the actual end result of his friend was. That kid is fucked up for life, what the fuck ever happened to 'a tooth for a tooth, and an eye for an eye.' Nick seriously needs to get beat.

im with you man.. i hate it how hes going to get away just like all the other celebs:down:

gerson408
06-21-2008, 12:17 AM
nick hogans a douche i hope no ones takes his side on this its complete bs