PDA

View Full Version : Apartment in San Pedro!!

EvilRB
11-07-2007, 04:42 AM
Hey guys,
I'm really in a bind and I hope this is the right section to post this in, if not mods, could you please move it to the right section. Thanks!!

K so heres the story.
Before I left for SEMA I interviewed potential roommates before my other roommate moved out.
Then yesterday this guy I picked to move in texted me just to check if everything was still okay.
I told him yes and we made plans to meet up at 8pm so that I can give him the keys and he can give me the rent checks.
WEll 8pm rolls around and nothing, long story short I haven't heard from him last night or all day today.
SO I call his office and they tell me that he didn't show up for work.
Now I'm in a bind because rent is late and I'm not sure whats going on with this guy.
SO I desperately need someone to move so if you guys know of anyone or are interested yourself let me know. The rent is cheap for what you get and the apartment is beautiful.

Here is my craigslist ad: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/roo/479107962.html

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

steve shadows
11-07-2007, 09:14 AM
Not bad, I would do it in a heartbeat if the room mates were a blonde and a brunette college girl whose daddy owned property up the hill.

in a fucking heartbeat

"my girlfriend"

"steve who are these naked girls"

"these are my room mates they are nudists"

oh..

yeah see no worries baby"

EvilRB
11-07-2007, 09:47 AM
^^ Thats funny because the roommates I had before were girls and one was a blonde and the other a brunette, lol

The brunette was hot the Blonde wasn't

steve shadows
11-07-2007, 09:49 AM
sorry editted

Not bad, I would do it in a heartbeat if the room mates were a blonde and a brunette college girl whose daddy owned property up the hill.

in a fucking heartbeat

"my girlfriend"

"steve who are these naked girls"

"these are my room mates they are nudists"

oh..

yeah see no worries baby"

Can I touch her down there (points) with my tounge?

fine...*sigh*

anyways good luck man

track that asshole down with your key

maybe hes going to sneak in and jack your shit :bow:

or maybe he got arrested for possession or dui

EvilRB
11-07-2007, 09:58 AM
^^ thanks but the guy never showed up to get the key so I'm not sure what happened to him.

So the search continues!

EvilRB
11-09-2007, 09:59 AM
BUMP!!

Still looking for someone so if you guys know of anyone please pass the word along!!

Thanks!!

EvilRB
11-17-2007, 11:34 AM
The link to the craigslist ad expired so here is the new one.
It has all the info you need as well as pictures too.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/roo/479107962.html

soreballz
11-17-2007, 10:19 PM
No pets (1 cat) + 750 a month takes me out of the running. lol

Good luck!

EvilRB
11-23-2007, 04:51 PM
I finally found a roommate guys!! She's moving in dec. though I figure that it's so close any way that I'll just take the hit. Plus there are some weird people out there.
+1 for the model roommate!!

Just wanted to thank you guys!!!