PDA

View Full Version : Dentist claims breast rubs sometimes appropriate

EvilRB
11-07-2007, 01:27 AM
Source: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/5210473.html

Dentist claims breast rubs sometimes appropriate

The Associated Press

WOODLAND, Calif. — A dentist accused of fondling the breasts of 27 female patients is trying to keep his dental license by arguing that chest massages are an appropriate procedure in certain cases. Mark Anderson's lawyer says dental journals discuss the need to massage the pectoral muscles to treat a common jaw problem.

Police say Anderson said during recorded phone calls that he routinely massaged patients' chests to treat temporo-mandibular joint disorder, or TMJ, which causes neck and head pain.

Attorney Robert Zaro told administrative law judge Jonathan Lew at a hearing Thursday that he should let Anderson keep his dental license while disciplinary appeals proceed. Anderson would be supervised by two assistants and would no longer do the chest rubs, Zaro said.

Zaro said Anderson, 48, of Woodland, needs to keep seeing patients so he can feed his seven children and pay for his defense.

The judge made no immediate decision.

Lew suspended Anderson's dental license last month. He was charged with two misdemeanor counts of battery and sexual battery. Yolo County prosecutors are investigating complaints from more than two dozen women who say they also were groped in the examining chair in the last five years.

Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Phillips gave Lew three new complaints, including one from a 31-year-old woman who said Anderson fondled her at least six times over two years.

She took to wearing tight shirts with high necklines, "and Anderson would still get in under her shirt and bra," according to a police report.

Damn, what a defense. Talk about making shit up!! LoL!

cdlong
11-07-2007, 01:35 AM
i bet he never treated a man for TMJ.

sw20>>s14
11-07-2007, 01:43 AM
well, ive been told by various exs/girls that cum makes the skin softer and more supple (which does seem to be the case >=P)...should dermatologists start jizzing on patients too?

projekt_s13
11-07-2007, 10:28 AM
haha thats good those girls think like that, you could just say "Your skin feels a little rough, want some of MY lotion? It even come in this nifty dispenser."

LimitedEdition
11-07-2007, 10:33 AM
^~~haha.

Crazy question, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO BACK 6x's in 2 Years if you continue to get grouped? Fucking idiot.

Dentist has mental issues. Maybe with all that money he should be his wife a tit job.

jeeper_x
11-07-2007, 10:38 AM
^^^maybe the massage really did help some of the girls with their neck problems...HaHAHAHA

exitspeed
11-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Why would they keep going? Morons.

Antihero983
11-07-2007, 10:55 AM
well, ive been told by various exs/girls that cum makes the skin softer and more supple (which does seem to be the case >=P)...should dermatologists start jizzing on patients too?

yes.

and i should become a dermatologist.

ixfxi
11-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Why would they keep going? Morons.

THATS the fucking point

only in a amerikkka, fucking A man

doctor grabbed my nuts, i wouldnt be like "hey brotha, whens my next visit" ... i
i'de knock a mothafucka out

but of course, 31 year old women are so nervous and the easiest thing to do, is sue.. of course. why not yell and make a commotion?

besides, if the guy has a wife.. all the judge needs to do is ask if its true. she'll be like "yeah no shit, i have to LIVE with this fucking perv"

exitspeed
11-07-2007, 11:25 AM
^
Fuckin lol man.

Seriously though in court...they're gonna be like, "Why did you keep going if you felt it was inappropriate?"

WTF is she gonna say?

ixfxi
11-07-2007, 11:31 AM
^
Fuckin lol man.

Seriously though in court...they're gonna be like, "Why did you keep going if you felt it was inappropriate?"

WTF is she gonna say?

i was thinking that too... i told my wife

"yeah, i bet after her SIXTH fucking visit... she found out that he does this to OTHER female patients as well and got jealous"

yeah, dont feel so special anymore, do you bitch! i cop'a'feel on ALL my bitches, h0!

exitspeed
11-07-2007, 11:55 AM
Great story. What a whore. Fuck that bitch. He should sue her for ruining the good thing he had going.

jackjack
11-07-2007, 12:10 PM
THATS the fucking point

doctor grabbed my nuts, i wouldnt be like "hey brotha, whens my next visit" ... i

but of course, 31 year old women are so nervous and the easiest thing to do, is sue.. of course. why not yell and make a commotion?

besides, if the guy has a wife.. all the judge needs to do is ask if its true. she'll be like "yeah no shit, i have to LIVE with this fucking perv"

i love it................:bowrofl:

azndoc
11-07-2007, 12:27 PM
Actually if the dentist was a hot face and body female then I wouldn't mind if she grabbed my nuts.

Hell I'd be down for a happy ending too.

SochBAT
11-07-2007, 02:50 PM
I concur.

Rubbing my ______ with her mouth would easily treat my TMJ and LMNOP's

tre
11-07-2007, 02:54 PM
7 children...

revat619
11-07-2007, 02:57 PM
This thread is so dumb. You guys are hilarious! :rofl:

I'm bored as hell at work, but reading you guys' comments literally made me laugh out loud.

haha thats good those girls think like that, you could just say "Your skin feels a little rough, want some of MY lotion? It even come in this nifty dispenser."

I concur.

Rubbing my ______ with her mouth would easily treat my TMJ and LMNOP's

so damn juvenile. hahahhahahaha

jskateborders
11-07-2007, 03:08 PM
THATS the fucking point

Thats why I didnt play sports in HS. Fuck getting felt up by my doctor. And cough, WTF???? If it was the secretary on the other hand... but it never was:wtc:

fliprayzin240sx
11-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Thats funny, but then again, it said Woodland CA, her excuse is probably that there aint no other dentist in town. Gazzammit bitch, go drive your ass to Sacramento, shiets only 15 mins away!!! You'd rather get fondled than to drive 15 more fucking mins???

S13SilviaGirl
11-07-2007, 06:29 PM
Actually if the dentist was a hot face and body female then I wouldn't mind if she grabbed my nuts.

Hell I'd be down for a happy ending too.

Ask Kevin about that.....:tweak:

mrmephistopheles
11-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Ask Kevin about that.....:tweak:

Yeah, I had my junk fondled by a blonde Dr. chick.

Apparently I wasn't her first 'victim'... :D

LB.Motoring
11-07-2007, 06:33 PM
No harm no foul.

:keke:

swift_style
11-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Thats funny, but then again, it said Woodland CA, her excuse is probably that there aint no other dentist in town. Gazzammit bitch, go drive your ass to Sacramento, shiets only 15 mins away!!! You'd rather get fondled than to drive 15 more fucking mins???

LOL! So true.

I think she really did like it when the dentists fondled with her breast because she never said anything until now.

jackjack
11-07-2007, 08:00 PM
full service..... yesssssssssss

eastcoastS14
11-07-2007, 11:36 PM

lucky fuck.

I just love the fact that he went under the chicks shirt and bra hahaha that totally fucks him over...what is he gonna say the massage wont work if her shirts on? lol....and never mind coming back again these chicks sat through it, its not like they were knocked out like in most cases they were awake while their denstist was rubbin their tits and didnt walk out right then hahah

DRavenS13
11-08-2007, 12:25 AM
I will hold to my overall opinion about most girls- THEY ARE FUCKEN STUPID.

Why do they want to be the fucken victim all the time??

If it was me, this is how the scenario would have went:

Dentist: So, what brings you in?
Me: (insert random dental work needed)
Dentist: Okay, so let me take a look. (Attempts to feel boobs)
Me:WTF??!?!?!?!! (Proceeds to grab dental tools and stab Dr. Chester in the neck)
Dentist: OMG, why? Why couldn't you play along like the other patients????(Chokes on own blood)
Me: (Screams out the door) OMG!!!! He tried to touch my boobs!!!!

That shit would have ended there. I'm not a victim, I'm a problem-solver.

azndoc
11-08-2007, 12:54 AM

Come on we all know that's bullshit.

Lisa has your balls frozen and locked away in the freezer.

Dravens13 is a hardcore chick, fuck now she's going to stab me in the neck for calling her a chick.

illvialuver
11-08-2007, 03:21 AM
Well if you eat and don't brush your teeth and then you go to the dentist, and he knocks you out and he has to deal with your stank ass breath you should expect him to grab your breast.

but sucking should not be allowed or rape.

im just kidding.

SochBAT
11-08-2007, 03:32 AM

You two and your role playing.

Okinawandrifter87
11-08-2007, 08:17 AM
Thats why I didnt play sports in HS. Fuck getting felt up by my doctor. And cough, WTF???? If it was the secretary on the other hand... but it never was:wtc:

Haha the only reason why the doctors tell you to look to the right when you cough is so you cant see them smiling :naughty:

:keke: :confused: