11-01-2007, 11:55 AM
Usdm All Day All The Way. Wow

azndoc
11-01-2007, 11:57 AM
Ummmm yeah

USDM fo sho.

sillyvia13
11-01-2007, 11:59 AM
Believe it or not But I have had Verena in my s13!
Sliding around in Worcester Ma...
She's A really nice Girl, And LOOKS TO KILL!
go to mysapce.com/jnrmotorsports.biz
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=98312187
Go to octane tv vid and watch to the end!
I am the super nervous dude! can't miss me!
I HATE CAMERAS! they freeze me up, lose camera you can't shut me up?
WIERD!!

+1 for V. Mei!

Unholy S14
11-01-2007, 12:00 PM
I heard she sucks at driving.....

azndoc
11-01-2007, 12:02 PM

She's actually good/decent.

I mean she does competitions.

I'm sure she's better than me.

I mean who isn't?

jackjack
11-01-2007, 12:03 PM
usdm please........

!Zar!
11-01-2007, 12:03 PM
Mmm. Old pic. Now if someone were to compare girls from cali to girls from everywhere else...

nevaland9
11-01-2007, 12:04 PM
wheres my chevy, im in love.

sillyvia13
11-01-2007, 12:06 PM
NAH shes good, Skilled, she drove my car at low rpm's barely trying...
video on mysapce link above!

BustedS13
11-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Mmm. Old pic. Now if someone were to compare girls from cali to girls from everywhere else...

it'd just be a chick with gay accessories and a chick without gay accessories. R MY SUNGLASSZ BIG ENUFF LOL

sillyvia13
11-01-2007, 12:09 PM
"I heard she sucks at driving"
Heard that?
So you cont. to pass it on!
I heard you like boys...
You see how that works...maybe you should keep HEARSAY to that hearsay! don't hold up in court!

VERENA can drive!
ALL DAY!

post videos of you sliding!
we can compare!
She drove my car for 10 -15 mins and did VERY GOOD!
I was awed but skillz and looks! hehehe!

Unholy S14
11-01-2007, 12:15 PM
easy tiggaaa

i dont need 3 posts for one comment

azndoc
11-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Damn someone's in love with her.

sillyvia13
11-01-2007, 12:20 PM
easy tiggaaa

i dont need 3 posts for one comment

MY bad,
I just hate hearing things like that!
I meet her, hung out for a few hours and she's MAD CHILL!
People on the net geek out hard and start rumors and then things get twisted...
ZILVIANS are GREAT FOR THIS!

StaticX27
11-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Compared to amateurs, of course she's skilled. She's had professional training, she better be "good" to an amateur. In the actual realm of professionals, she's average at best in terms of driving skill.

She's totally chill in person, and definitely has the looks to go with it, don't get me wrong. Just she's not exactly the god of drifting like some of the others that are out there.

BustedS13
11-01-2007, 12:24 PM
MY bad,

did your clothes ever come in contact with her
let me see your shirt i will pay you per sniff
YOU ARE COOL

MavericStephenc
11-01-2007, 01:19 PM
USDM FTMFW msglgnth

usdm180sx
11-01-2007, 03:31 PM
I'll take a usdm one in my usdm180sx

qwikspool
11-01-2007, 03:36 PM
usdm ftw in that pic.

SimpleSexy180
11-01-2007, 03:38 PM
i have jdm fetish..

but usdm definitely wins this time.

IIIXziuR
11-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Those are some mighty powerful legggs

tre
11-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Not to be mean but I hate women drivers for the strict fact that their use for attraction to a male sport is over played. Girls can suck balls at whatever they do and pick up all the sponsors and do nothing with it. While there are guys working their asses off to get where they're at.

Which I could easily take this into an OT rant about girls and equality bullshit.

Anyways USDM has a cute face. but damn do those legs scare me hahaha

Matej
11-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Now if someone were to compare girls from cali to girls from everywhere else...
Cali ftw, gotta love them Hmong and Mexican ladieeez! :bigok:

No hate intended, I do love them haha.

ManoNegra
11-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Not to be mean but I hate women drivers for the strict fact that their use for attraction to a male sport is over played. Girls can suck balls at whatever they do and pick up all the sponsors and do nothing with it. While there are guys working their asses off to get where they're at.

Which I could easily take this into an OT rant about girls and equality bullshit.

I disagree, can't have enough chicks that are into cars.

tacotacotaco
11-01-2007, 04:24 PM
how about this usdm vs jdm I wont post pic due to sensitivity on this forum

http://carsmedia.ign.com/cars/image/article/709/709057/dvd-check-american-touge-2-20060517042601294.jpg

LB.Motoring
11-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Look at those damn USDM calfs,

sheezus,

spreadup like a V

tre
11-01-2007, 04:30 PM
I disagree, can't have enough chicks that are into cars.

I don't like it when i see people who deserve sponsorships lose it to girls who fake it and don't do anything.

One thing that I was told which makes some sense of why girls almost never finish in the top "Guys drive by feel, girls drive by sight"

SimpleSexy180
11-01-2007, 04:33 PM
how about this usdm vs jdm I wont post pic due to sensitivity on this forum

http://carsmedia.ign.com/cars/image/article/709/709057/dvd-check-american-touge-2-20060517042601294.jpg

better competition. but i need to see whole body.

tacotacotaco
11-01-2007, 04:37 PM
tre its because sex sells. guys will look at the girls and therefore products that they endorse.

If the drift scene was gay then maybe if you looked like fabio and still blew youd get the sponsors.

as for chewbacca thats pushing to that strange fetish crowd.

mrs.drift33
11-01-2007, 05:09 PM
She's actually good/decent.

I mean she does competitions.

I'm sure she's better than me.

I mean who isn't?

im better then you!! lol JK..

ill go with the usdm girl she has a bigger butt

916S14
11-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Can you swap parts off those? That JDM face dont look too bad....IMO.

Antihero983
11-01-2007, 05:54 PM
ill take the JDM one. no big thighs please.

seven.62
11-01-2007, 06:05 PM
you could wrap those usdm thighs around me any day of the week.

Sil-Abc
11-01-2007, 06:57 PM
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/silabc/queens.jpg
looks like she broke her leg. if anyone is from Aragon, that leg looks like mr olings

wootwoot
11-01-2007, 06:59 PM

Catherine Leggne of Champ Car has never been one to try and gain from her being a woman. Not in anyway Danica Patrick has. I would argue Catherine to be a better driver as well

http://www.champcarworldseries.com/Drivers/Driver.asp?ID=347

swift_style
11-01-2007, 07:07 PM
mmmm... them USDM thighs...:wackit:

dirtdiggler666
11-01-2007, 07:14 PM
usdm all the way shes got v8 legs

revat619
11-01-2007, 07:16 PM
ill take the JDM one. no big thighs please.

Big thighs? WTF? Those legs are fantabulous. When i hear "big thighs" i think fatty. She is definitely NOT a fatty. You're not allowed to talk anymore Mr. Texas Chainsaw MASCARA! lol

hahahaha seriously though USDM for the win. I <3 women with nice curves. Verena Mei is the business. You're gay if you dont think so. My logic is flawless.:fawkd:

cxlo8331
11-01-2007, 07:34 PM
USDM for sure... with a little jdm on the side... I have a fetish too!

ALTRNTV
11-01-2007, 07:40 PM
I'll take the USDM face, USDM thighs, USDM ass, but the JDM "innocence". ;)

kyoru
11-01-2007, 07:52 PM
the first time the USDM version is better

MavericStephenc
11-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Big thighs? WTF? Those legs are fantabulous. When i hear "big thighs" i think fatty. She is definitely NOT a fatty. You're not allowed to talk anymore Mr. Texas Chainsaw MASCARA! lol

hahahaha seriously though USDM for the win. I <3 women with nice curves. Verena Mei is the business. You're gay if you dont think so. My logic is flawless.:fawkd:

I love nice thighs too +1. you need to follow mr mascara around a lil bit. his thus far dealing with me has been flawless lol once again though usdm ftmfw thick thighs, curves, damn how can one go wrong:hitit:

sillyvia13
11-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Damn someone's in love with her.
Yeah, I was walking around and seen those damn fine calves...then she turned around...(I meet her in NJ a year before at Formula D event...)
I had a few beers so talking was easy!!! lol...not like in tv spot!

did your clothes ever come in contact with her
let me see your shirt i will pay you per sniff
YOU ARE COOL
Yeah, but I have already sealed it up so her scent does not get lost...lol...NO !!!! you serial killer! (But I do have the seat still)
DARE YOU TO SMELL IT!!
I drove after her, at an event got real close to corner 3's pole so seat doesn't smell like it used to!...lol...(JK)

AS FOR SKILLZ AND DRIVING!!!
drifting has become mainstream which is good more events etc...
But now you have to sell yourself not skillz!

JUST LIKE ANYTHING ELSE...
$$$$$ it all comes down to money!

ronmcdon
11-01-2007, 09:42 PM
sorry but I will have to go against the consensus here and take JDM.
I have a bit of a fetish when it comes to jdm girls. I love the way they are, esp their grooming. Asian american girls are cool no doubt, but IMO just dont find them physically attractive in general.

about the thighs, lets just say i would be more inclined to appreciation if it were from a latina or white chick. this is nothing meant to be derogatory (not calling USDM girl fat!), just a simple matter of preference.

drift freaq
11-01-2007, 09:43 PM
Japanese girls legs just rock. That american girl has way to muscular legs for my likings. Though I do have a weakness for Japanese girls to begin with . hehehhehehe

Flybert
11-01-2007, 09:53 PM
Verena rocks an unsprung stage 2103948 clutch. That's why her leg is like that. Spread that rumor. In the pro world, she's one of the worst drivers but I'd say she's better than 99% of the people on this forum. She's definitely improved through out the years and seeing how there are hardly any "celebrity" status drivers left due to the FD proam series, she's definitely a legitimate driver.

StaticX27
11-02-2007, 01:30 AM
I agree women should be in motorsports, I disagree with the fact that there are "best female car" awards at shows though. Are female cars just so inferior or superior to male cars that they have to be judged separately?

TiNMAN
11-02-2007, 01:32 AM
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/silabc/queens.jpg
looks like she broke her leg. if anyone is from Aragon, that leg looks like mr olings

maybe she just works out a lot. :confused:

Matej
11-02-2007, 01:39 AM
Calf implants yo.

DRavenS13
11-02-2007, 01:51 AM
That, and she's wearing those big ass stripper heels. That shit makes any girl's calves look like she's smuggling zucchinis.

qt_240
11-02-2007, 02:18 AM
USDM all the way.. i need a girl with a figure..

*side note*..
Verena Calf muscles... beast!.. =)

Antihero983
11-02-2007, 06:11 AM
i dunno, i cant deal with a chick who had legs almost as built as mine.....

sillyvia13
11-02-2007, 08:56 AM
i dunno, i cant deal with a chick who had legs almost as built as mine.....

Joe you just made me puke a lil in my mouth...
lol...
She's a THUG!!!

SiI40sx
11-02-2007, 09:39 AM
You DO realize that sometimes the object PERFORMS as good as it looks? Sexy ass legs like that usually help in ..... well..... most of your probably DONT know, but maybe one day you'll be lucky enough to find out. Can I get an order of USDM with extra napkins? Thanks

FaLKoN240
11-02-2007, 09:46 AM
That pic is old as fuck, why is there even a discussion on this?

ixfxi
11-02-2007, 09:53 AM
That pic is old as fuck, why is there even a discussion on this?

because there are plenty of lonely men on this planet, mostly newschool, younger 240sx owners... that have never even SEEN, let alone tasted the forbidden fruit called........ WOMAN.

so many lonely men, just dreaming of a girl that will share their hobbies with them: cars, driving, anime, dress-up, and a bunch of other stupid useless shit that people dream about when they're fucking NERDS who stay home all day dreaming about what they wish and would like to be.

jeeeeeeeez.... that picture is over 5 years old from the old hybrid forum, to see it brought back to life again makes me want to puke.

note: if you like fucked up teeth, chose right. if you like a thick ass and a prettier face, chose left. i chose left because i like chun-li legs. peaceout homos.

ripnbst
11-02-2007, 10:11 AM
They left out one HUGE comparison, USDM Ass to JDM Ass. I'll take that heaping plate of USDM ass any day over...wait...does that JDM chic have an ass?

Unholy S14
11-02-2007, 10:43 AM
please ryan, USDM ass always wins.

NemeGuero
11-02-2007, 10:56 AM
Everyone who is scared of the USDM girls legs are pussies who couldn't handle it. I think they look delicious. Big ol' booty.

drift freaq
11-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Everyone who is scared of the USDM girls legs are pussies who couldn't handle it. I think they look delicious. Big ol' booty.

Its not even about being scared Evan. The Chinese descent USDM girl is just not that hot. IMHO. The Japanese girl has the cute petite factor ripping. That said I like girls with asses, I like girls with good legs I do not care what anyone says UDSM girl has terrible legs. This is purely from a judgemental point of view mind you. She would never make it in Playboy or a runway. Now the Japanese girl could model.
This is putting all the personal preferences aside and looking at em like pieces of meat. LOL

Now we all know most people are not going to get the perfect girl. Hot body pretty face usually winds up kinda dumb. Pretty face decent body can wind up being smart. You also have butter face, hot body, and smart. Rarely do you get all in one.

P.S. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as well, one mans garbage is gold to another. Heh junk yard owners..LOL

Saltman
11-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by NemeGuero

^^^ What he said. The idea of tossing a pole around that looks like Olive Oil w/ jacked up teeth and more pigment just doesn't do it for me. Sorry. Asian, White, Black, Latina, whatever... she's gotta have a face and BODY. Skinny chicks just model clothes and starve.

NemeGuero
11-02-2007, 11:13 AM
Runway girls need to eat anyway..

I love those thighs..

there isn't any cellulite.. just pure toned honey goodness.

Saltman
11-02-2007, 11:16 AM

[/THREAD]

messagelength

NemeGuero
11-02-2007, 11:21 AM
[/THREAD]

messagelength

.................+1

SiI40sx
11-02-2007, 11:24 AM
this thread shows how big people's e-penis really is! LOL

NemeGuero
11-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Mine's huge. don't be scared, it wont hurt you.

Matej
11-02-2007, 12:22 PM
I don't really like girls who are into cars, it's a turn-off for me, I like girly girls. :)

ESone3
11-02-2007, 12:34 PM
with my experience... which is a lot ;p curvey women are the best. Skinny girls tend to do.... well, nothing. I look at it like this, Verena is like driving Skyline and skinny/JDM chicks like a Civic's. She needs a lot of bolt-on's to get her going, but at the end, she's still a civic.

!Zar!
11-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Girls who don't shave are nasty.

It's up to you to guess who does/doesn't.

tre
11-02-2007, 01:47 PM

I'm not saying that I'm scared. I'm just saying i'm not interested. Fear is over rated.

S13SilviaGirl
11-02-2007, 02:33 PM
MY bad,

You should have met her when she started drifting. Unless you were Bondurant, she would snub that nose right at you. Didnt matter who you were.

There are A TON of talented women drivers out there! Why hate because they look better than you do, and can help sell a product better? They get attention, plain and simple. Nadine is cute and can drive, Verna is descent and can sorta drive, Danica Patrick and a lot of other women coming up in auto sports can drive the hell out of some cars.

Now why does it have to be a MALE sport? Last I checked, there were men doing gymnastics and ballet....that is a GIRLS sport right?

Verena rocks an unsprung stage 2103948 clutch. That's why her leg is like that. Spread that rumor. In the pro world, she's one of the worst drivers but I'd say she's better than 99% of the people on this forum. She's definitely improved through out the years and seeing how there are hardly any "celebrity" status drivers left due to the FD proam series, she's definitely a legitimate driver.

QFT. When she started she sucked ass, and in a bad way (much like myself!). She has gotten better though, and that is all anyone can do, is get better.

That, and she's wearing those big ass stripper heels. That shit makes any girl's calves look like she's smuggling zucchinis.

Hell yeah. Stripper heels kill calves....look at any Japanese girls legs out here that runs up and down the street in heels, they look the same.

because there are plenty of lonely men on this planet, mostly newschool, younger 240sx owners... that have never even SEEN, let alone tasted the forbidden fruit called........ WOMAN.

so many lonely men, just dreaming of a girl that will share their hobbies with them: cars, driving, anime, dress-up, and a bunch of other stupid useless shit that people dream about when they're fucking NERDS who stay home all day dreaming about what they wish and would like to be.

jeeeeeeeez.... that picture is over 5 years old from the old hybrid forum, to see it brought back to life again makes me want to puke.

note: if you like fucked up teeth, chose right. if you like a thick ass and a prettier face, chose left. i chose left because i like chun-li legs. peaceout homos.

Mike, we know you are a lonely, lonely old man. I'll take you out for another margarita and a birthday flan when I get back... just remind me how to get to that restaurant...

Evan...could you even handle it? I think she would break you! :kiss:

Girls who don't shave are nasty.

It's up to you to guess who does/doesn't.

LMAO......funny story about that and an old co-worker. Remind me to tell you one day!

ronmcdon
11-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Its not even about being scared Evan. The Chinese descent USDM girl is just not that hot. IMHO. The Japanese girl has the cute petite factor ripping. That said I like girls with asses, I like girls with good legs I do not care what anyone says UDSM girl has terrible legs. This is purely from a judgemental point of view mind you. She would never make it in Playboy or a runway. Now the Japanese girl could model.
This is putting all the personal preferences aside and looking at em like pieces of meat. LOL

Now we all know most people are not going to get the perfect girl. Hot body pretty face usually winds up kinda dumb. Pretty face decent body can wind up being smart. You also have butter face, hot body, and smart. Rarely do you get all in one.

P.S. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as well, one mans garbage is gold to another. Heh junk yard owners..LOL

Great analysis! My sentinments exactly. I think a lot of it has to do with the culture in general. In the US, most of the famous models/celebrities are white/latina/african descent. Probably most asian chicks will also look up to the way they groom themselves (makeup, hairstyle, bodystyle, etc). While the USDM way of presenting oneself works great for latinas and white chicks, I just dont see it being as effective for asian chicks. They don't look all that great, unless they're really hot.

In Japan (or even other southeast asian countries like Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc), the mass majority of the culture is asian. Asian girls look up to asian models/celebrities for ideas in grooming. It's especially designed for the asian female, and it works a lot better IMO. In way, the same thing could be said for European girls, but thats a whole can of worms id rather not get into now.

Physically speaking, your typical JDM girl isn't particulary better looking than their USDM counterpart when it comes to physicall attributes ALONE (those of you who have woken up in the morning to a JDM girl in the morning for the first time w/out make-up will prob know what i mean). Its the grooming that makes all the difference. Japanese girls know how to dress and wear makeup to their full advantage. The way the carry themselves also make a difference. Its because of the overall grooming that makes the overall JDM package a lot more enticing than the USDM option.

tre
11-02-2007, 02:39 PM
S13SilviaGirl. The ONLY female driver i like is Hiromi. She's funny and a good driver.

But I love how you fail to mention her as a good driver yet she EARNED her license :(

S13SilviaGirl
11-02-2007, 02:57 PM
S13SilviaGirl. The ONLY female driver i like is Hiromi. She's funny and a good driver.

But I love how you fail to mention her as a good driver yet she EARNED her license :(

Have no clue who she is. I have been in Japan the last 4 years. Never met her. Only heard about her once. I don't like to talk about someone I dont know or have met personally.

Yoshi, she is an awesome driver too and Amanda Lam. We could name names all day. I can list the girl drivers I have ridden with out here, that fucking would kick all of the formula D driver asses... but that would go on and on.

Personally, I don't like Verna, I think she is snobby and stuck up. I don't like to listen to her talk about doing work on her car on a video...when she just hammered a few things and then had the shop finish her car. She can drive pretty good. She is a lot better than most. Not denying that.

I understand where you are coming from though. But come on...looks sell right? :keke:

articdragon192
11-02-2007, 03:09 PM

I beleive she drives the Kaaz Pink Hachi.

NemeGuero
11-02-2007, 03:20 PM
Lisa.. she might break me but I would enjoy every minute of it! HAHA

azndoc
11-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Yeah Hiromi drives the Kaaz pink hachi.

She's good.

Her car is really loud.

tre
11-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Have no clue who she is. I have been in Japan the last 4 years. Never met her. Only heard about her once. I don't like to talk about someone I dont know or have met personally.

Yoshi, she is an awesome driver too and Amanda Lam. We could name names all day. I can list the girl drivers I have ridden with out here, that fucking would kick all of the formula D driver asses... but that would go on and on.

Personally, I don't like Verna, I think she is snobby and stuck up. I don't like to listen to her talk about doing work on her car on a video...when she just hammered a few things and then had the shop finish her car. She can drive pretty good. She is a lot better than most. Not denying that.

I understand where you are coming from though. But come on...looks sell right? :keke:

Oh i forgot about Yoshi she's cool too.

There is a HUGE difference in talent between seated, and non seated drivers in FD. I'm not saying anyone sucks. I'm just saying you can tell the difference between seated/non seated :P

tre
11-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Yeah Hiromi drives the Kaaz pink hachi.

She's good.

Her car is really loud.

It may be a Drift Office car sometime. I dunno :P

Antihero983
11-02-2007, 03:57 PM
hiromi is AWESOME.

and her car aint too bad either.

hijack3d
11-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Eh...

Female drivers are an interesting breed. There's too many that are just posers, making it really hard to distinginuish a "good one" from another. But in reference to chicks getting better deals than guys for the simple fact that they're chicks well... It's not their fault that 95% of the automotive industry is filled with heterosexual dudes that could smell estrogen amidst tire smoke. You can be bothered by it all you want, but it's not that's just how it rolls.

fromxtor
11-02-2007, 04:44 PM
My vote between those would have to be the USDM, I am also an "ass man". But I would def trade btoh of those for a Jessica Beil or Eva mendez anyday. :bigok:

LB.Motoring
11-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Eh...

Female drivers are an interesting breed. There's too many that are just posers, making it really hard to distinginuish a "good one" from another. But in reference to chicks getting better deals than guys for the simple fact that they're chicks well... It's not their fault that 95% of the automotive industry is filled with heterosexual dudes that could smell estrogen amidst tire smoke. You can be bothered by it all you want, but it's not that's just how it rolls.

Not so much as posers,

but any girl who attempts the motorsport, evey jackass jocks her vah-JJ trying to tell her how good she is etc. when in reality she has very little skill if any, and just becomes eye candy and wanna be drifter girl GF-attude. Shits pretty weak if you ask me. I see it every drift day and DB event.

Why are all those guys like hanging on that s13's window, while its being staged, there legs are like dragging on the ground as the car is moving? Later someone tells me its "so and so (insert girly name) then it all makes sence.

Dont get me wrong, Girls are even with guys, but holding them on a pedestal because she does something thats not usual.

hijack3d
11-02-2007, 05:07 PM
^^^^ LOL ... never seen it. I haven't been to many drift events here in SoCal...

jeeper_x
11-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Leah Dizon = best of both worlds...haha

http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/8/5/28/f_LeahDizon3m_02e5f00.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/8/5/28/f_LeahDizon3m_02e5f00.png&srv=img01)

bardabe
11-02-2007, 06:50 PM
maby its just me but I'll take the JDM girl I got athing for fobs

ALTRNTV
11-02-2007, 08:53 PM
I <3 Leah Dizon.

EchoOfSilence
11-02-2007, 09:25 PM
leah dizon looks bad in that pic

anyway, that japanese girl needs to eat a fucking burger and do some fucking squats; she's too damned skinny. i like thicker thighs, so usdm girl takes the flag and beats the japanese girl with it.

jskateborders
11-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Can you swap parts off those? That JDM face dont look too bad....IMO.
yea... I was just thinking the same thing. I like the jdm suspension, but the usdm rear end is pretty good. Also, I think the jdm head has better flow.

jeeper_x
11-02-2007, 09:35 PM
^^ i have better pictures (trust me), but they are not workplace friendly....;)
Leah Dizon and Misa Campo 4ever!!!

EchoOfSilence
11-02-2007, 09:37 PM
mmmm misa campo
all day.
and night

maybe breakfast.

Unholy S14
11-02-2007, 10:03 PM
This man speaks the truth

SimpleS14
11-02-2007, 10:16 PM
quite the thread topic.....

+1 for Leah Dizon

!Zar!
11-02-2007, 11:31 PM
How about +1 for real women and get off of the models jock.

I mean I'm all for models, but only but so long. Because I'd rather look at a pic of a chick I know I can hook up with, without thousands of other guys trying to holler.

SimpleSexy180
11-03-2007, 01:22 AM
^exactly!

WIN!

kTHXbyelolumad?

illvialuver
11-03-2007, 01:57 AM
I saw leah and thought I would make the picture better with addition of redsquares car.
i think its redsquare if not im sorry.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f253/hadok3n_robb/ladies/leahdizonblacksquar14.jpg

i have to side with the usdm on the verena mei pic, but how bout this jdm?
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f253/hadok3n_robb/ladies/sexytrustracequeen.jpg

illvialuver
11-03-2007, 02:00 AM
How about +1 for real women and get off of the models jock.

I mean I'm all for models, but only but so long. Because I'd rather look at a pic of a chick I know I can hook up with, without thousands of other guys trying to holler.

well some of us do know some models on the personal, and you would be really surprised to find out that they are just girls too. normal girls, with just good looks. you said it like models are not real girls. and by real did you mean fat?

and for the record, I am not implying that anyones gf is fat, Im just saying that it seams that "real" in America means too much for me to lift. and if i cant liftem I aint hittin them

SochBAT
11-03-2007, 02:37 AM
Leah Dizon = Sleepy Face/Lazy Eye setup.

Cut the brown wire, and keep hitting the headlight toggle.

I'd still take her to a steak dinner, and never call her again, but i'd like to make sure she's awake, and not sleeping.

Those racequeens are something else.

Saltman
11-03-2007, 12:41 PM
with my experience... which is a lot ;p curvey women are the best. Skinny girls tend to do.... well, nothing. I look at it like this, Verena is like driving Skyline and skinny/JDM chicks like a Civic's. She needs a lot of bolt-on's to get her going, but at the end, she's still a civic.

Hahahahahaha. NICE metaphor. LOL.

ixfxi
11-03-2007, 03:12 PM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f253/hadok3n_robb/ladies/leahdizonblacksquar14.jpg

she looks great, ready to be a professional hooker

the car looks like its ready for the beach, with all the waves on the damn hood

:-) oh well, theres always next year

TiNMAN
11-03-2007, 03:21 PM
more pictures more pictures. :wackit:

koukikat180sx
11-03-2007, 03:43 PM

That is totally untrue what you have to say. True there are some girls out there who have sponsors that don't deserve them. I have seen Verena first hand drive at Irwindale. She's a really good driver. Last year I saw Yoshie work her ass off so she could travel all around the US to drive Formula D. I have sponsors. I work my ass off to keep them happy and keep up with what I need to do. I'm out there every month going to events so I can get better. I get my car into tv shows, magazines, etc so my sponsors can get the coverage they should be getting from my car. I paid out of pocket to paint my car so I could get certain sponsors. I stayed up till 2-3 in the morning before Nisei week show off to put stickers back on my car after I had a shoot with Numb3rs TV show. (That's just a couple of the examples I have.) Do you think that's not dedication? Do you think that that's not worth sponsoring me? You should think again, you don't know what goes on behind the scenes. There are girls that work their asses off for what they have.

tre
11-03-2007, 03:56 PM
That is totally untrue what you have to say. True there are some girls out there who have sponsors that don't deserve them. I have seen Verena first hand drive at Irwindale. She's a really good driver. Last year I saw Yoshie work her ass off so she could travel all around the US to drive Formula D. I have sponsors. I work my ass off to keep them happy and keep up with what I need to do. I'm out there every month going to events so I can get better. I get my car into tv shows, magazines, etc so my sponsors can get the coverage they should be getting from my car. I paid out of pocket to paint my car so I could get certain sponsors. I stayed up till 2-3 in the morning before Nisei week show off to put stickers back on my car after I had a shoot with Numb3rs TV show. (That's just a couple of the examples I have.) Do you think that's not dedication? Do you think that that's not worth sponsoring me? You should think again, you don't know what goes on behind the scenes. There are girls that work their asses off for what they have.

Out of curiosity. Do you think its easier for a girl to pick up sponsors vs a guy?

I don't doubt there are girls who work their asses off. I've met them.

But from what I've seen a constant flow is the Females get the sponsors EASY, especially if you're cute. Who is the one with the Red 350z?

trust187
11-03-2007, 04:14 PM
I saw leah and thought I would make the picture better with addition of redsquares car.

i have to side with the usdm on the verena mei pic, but how bout this jdm?
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f253/hadok3n_robb/ladies/sexytrustracequeen.jpg

Ugh....sorry that jdm loses.

B Love
11-03-2007, 04:16 PM
I have seen Verena first hand drive at Irwindale. She's a really good driver.

So I guess you werent there in december then for drivers search?

tre
11-03-2007, 04:27 PM
i lulz'd at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWDpZ0El07Y

ronmcdon
11-03-2007, 04:34 PM

and how much different is her figure the the jdm chick? I think she looks hot. Suprised how many haters there are for chicks with a slim physique. lol, personally I'm happy with either JDM or a USDM body (as long as its not Verana or someone who looks like her).

LB.Motoring
11-03-2007, 04:46 PM
quite the thread topic.....

+1 for Leah Dizon

on the left of me,

Leah, ftw. All the rest, are busted.

http://b7.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00366/75/49/366899457_l.jpg

drift freaq
11-03-2007, 05:00 PM
and how much different is her figure the the jdm chick? I think she looks hot. Suprised how many haters there are for chicks with a slim physique. lol, personally I'm happy with either JDM or a USDM body (as long as its not Verana or someone who looks like her).

my setiments as well.

tre
11-03-2007, 05:02 PM
on the left of me,

Leah, ftw. All the rest, are busted.

http://b7.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00366/75/49/366899457_l.jpg
From left to right. Paper bag, light switch, fifth of rum, fifth of rum paper bag, fifth of rum paper bag light switch, light switch, fifth of rum paper bag, fifth of rum paper bag light switch, light switch, fifth of rum paper bag light switch

LoanShark
11-03-2007, 05:06 PM
Misa Campo > Both

ALTRNTV
11-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Leah <3

http://www.imagecows.com/uploads/acfc-leah_dizon.jpg

B Love
11-03-2007, 06:38 PM
In the middle pose she looks like she has down syndrome

ALTRNTV
11-03-2007, 06:40 PM
She can "down syndrome" me anytime. :bigok:

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
11-03-2007, 06:52 PM
From left to right. Paper bag, light switch, fifth of rum, fifth of rum paper bag, fifth of rum paper bag light switch, light switch, fifth of rum paper bag, fifth of rum paper bag light switch, light switch, fifth of rum paper bag light switch

so lets see your dime piece that you have to throw at all these women!

koukikat180sx
11-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Out of curiosity. Do you think its easier for a girl to pick up sponsors vs a guy?

I don't doubt there are girls who work their asses off. I've met them.

But from what I've seen a constant flow is the Females get the sponsors EASY, especially if you're cute. Who is the one with the Red 350z?

You should rephrase yourself. I feel like you're implying that women don't deserve sponsors. If you put girls vs. other girls other there in the motorsports industry, it's not very easy. If you put girls vs. guy, that's a no brainer. Look at the ratio. But we don't all earn it through the way we look. Some do have excellent managers as well. (Look who's the one who has the orange Z.)

BTW... I'm not mad... I agree with you to a certain extent. And I do understand why you feel that way. Girls sell sex in this industry. And the majority of fans out there are guys. But my point was not all girls are like that. Some earn what they have. It's not always a free ride just because we have boobs and vaginas. We ALL don't fit in that catagory.

Oh and from my perspective, I don't think it's easier for a girl to get sponsors than a guy. I've had my share of turn downs.

B Love
11-03-2007, 10:01 PM
As far as the pro level I dont think as of now there are any girls that are up to par with the guys. Maybe it will happen eventually but for some reason I dont see any girls getting up there or qualifying for FD or D1 it would be cool to see tho I guess all the girls just gotta step it up and make the guys respect them. I think as far as sponsors go everyone has the same oppurtinities.

S13SilviaGirl
11-03-2007, 10:38 PM
Keep this on topic....and NOT a picture thread.....

NemeGuero
11-03-2007, 10:59 PM

I'd be like.. bitch! get your heel of my rim, you're scratching it up!

SochBAT
11-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Fail Fail and FAIL.

hey Senor Evan, long time.

SimpleSexy180
11-04-2007, 12:40 AM
leah > verena

geez.

azndoc
11-04-2007, 12:47 AM
Leah > every other import model.

Done and done.

ALTRNTV
11-04-2007, 12:51 AM
She has that girl next door look, well IMO.

cxlo8331
11-04-2007, 01:53 AM
^^ I agree!
f-ingmessagelength

Tops*
11-04-2007, 01:59 AM

Well...I think the Civic's going to need a TT setup and nitrous bottle in the trunk for that extra punch. Beefier sway bars should do the suspension well too. The Skyline came with an excellent RB platform from the factory. The suspension might have been a tad too stiff though. Uhhh...LOL.

Done and done.

Agreed. So case closed? :bigok:

Verena's legs look so hoss cause JDM's so petite and vice-versa IMO.

tre
11-04-2007, 01:43 AM
You should rephrase yourself. I feel like you're implying that women don't deserve sponsors. If you put girls vs. other girls other there in the motorsports industry, it's not very easy. If you put girls vs. guy, that's a no brainer. Look at the ratio. But we don't all earn it through the way we look. Some do have excellent managers as well. (Look who's the one who has the orange Z.)

BTW... I'm not mad... I agree with you to a certain extent. And I do understand why you feel that way. Girls sell sex in this industry. And the majority of fans out there are guys. But my point was not all girls are like that. Some earn what they have. It's not always a free ride just because we have boobs and vaginas. We ALL don't fit in that catagory.

Oh and from my perspective, I don't think it's easier for a girl to get sponsors than a guy. I've had my share of turn downs.

Why are you assuming with me :(

I don't have any stand point personally on the situation I'm just saying it how it is. I've seen a girl spend 2000 and a company spend 40,000 on her car because she met the physical criteria.

Its just disgusting how we concentrate on sex vs skill.

!Zar!
11-04-2007, 01:47 AM
well some of us do know some models on the personal, and you would be really surprised to find out that they are just girls too. normal girls, with just good looks. you said it like models are not real girls. and by real did you mean fat?

and for the record, I am not implying that anyones gf is fat, Im just saying that it seams that "real" in America means too much for me to lift. and if i cant liftem I aint hittin them

You're reading WAY too deep into things. I didn't say anything about fat bitches.

No shit models are real. Where did I say I didn't know any models?

Reading comprehension is key.

tre
11-04-2007, 02:06 AM
so lets see your dime piece that you have to throw at all these women!

I'll let you know when I find one. And I guarantee she won't be a dime to you. A dime is far more than a physical attraction.

ayuaddict
11-04-2007, 02:59 AM
so like,

i noticed there was a brief reference to Misa Campo in this thread.

however any thread having anything to do with "import models" or American females of any sort should be dedicated to her.

i would post a pic of her but im not too sure if you guys can handle it, simultaneously ejaculating and fainting at work can be grounds for getting fired.

tre
11-04-2007, 03:03 AM
so like,

i noticed there was a brief reference to Misa Campo in this thread.

however any thread having anything to do with "import models" or American females of any sort should be dedicated to her.

i would post a pic of her but im not too sure if you guys can handle it, simultaneously ejaculating and fainting at work can be grounds for getting fired.
she looks flawless from the paint of modeling. But I don't judge by the fakeness of what can be put on for beauty :(

ayuaddict
11-04-2007, 03:09 AM
shes not my girlfriend, i simply think that she is one hell of a model.

you know, one of those girls that makes a living off of looking good, not personality or intelligence.

but i know what you mean.

tre
11-04-2007, 03:10 AM
shes not my girlfriend, i simply think that she is one hell of a model.

you know, one of those girls that makes a living off of looking good, not personality or intelligence.

but i know what you mean.

bringing 30% to the plate isn't going to hit a homerun.

illvialuver
11-04-2007, 03:41 AM
all I am saying is girls are girls, and people shouldn't hate on race queens or anything, if a girl looks good she looks good.

and I don't know why so many people seem to have a problem with verena, but haters will be haters.

and that trust model just had big twins, and someone said that the previous jdm chick was too skinny, so i thought i would throw out another one. but at the threat of the ban axe, i wont post anymore pics.

tre
11-04-2007, 04:09 AM
all I am saying is girls are girls, and people shouldn't hate on race queens or anything, if a girl looks good she looks good.

and I don't know why so many people seem to have a problem with verena, but haters will be haters.

and that trust model just had big twins, and someone said that the previous jdm chick was too skinny, so i thought i would throw out another one. but at the threat of the ban axe, i wont post anymore pics.

lol getting banned here is FAR to easy. so don't be scared about it. they'll threaten 3 months and give you a week. Trust me on that haha

And never give a girl power. because one week a month she'll abuse it horribly harharharhar

physical attraction differs between everyone. its simple to accept but people just don't get it, and I don't understand why. lol

SimpleSexy180
11-04-2007, 04:12 AM
physical attraction differs between everyone.

well of course. Thats good though, always good to mix things up.

koukikat180sx
11-04-2007, 12:17 PM
Why are you assuming with me :(

I don't have any stand point personally on the situation I'm just saying it how it is. I've seen a girl spend 2000 and a company spend 40,000 on her car because she met the physical criteria.

Its just disgusting how we concentrate on sex vs skill.

I didn't mean to assume, but I took offense to what you said.

If you look at it from a manufacturer's stand point, it's all about the media and what a person can bring to the table. If you can sell it and the company gets something out of it, it's your's. It's just unfortunate for guys that there are so many of them in this industry that the ones that should be getting recognized aren't.

ixfxi
11-04-2007, 12:52 PM

Now, I'm not here to judge really... but personally, I dont think that staying up to "install stickers" is dedication. Stickers are one thing, wrenching on your own car is another. I dont know too many girls who've done their own transmission swaps, without the help of a man that is. Not that I expect this out of a woman, she'd have to be pretty burly to swap a transmission alone. However, I know too many ladies out there who claim to work on their car but, there's really some guy doing all the work.

Second, you say you're going out to events every month to get better and please your sponsors - but isnt that what you're already *supposed* to do? This is like Chris Rock's skit about a parent saying "I take care of my kids" - no shit, you're supposed to. Not that I expect a woman to do these things alone, she'd have to be pretty damn burly to drop a transmission. BUT, I've seen too many ladies in the industry who claim to fix up their cars - but there's really a man behind the scene doing ALL the work.

With that said, girl or guy - do what you gotta do, and do what you love. Shit, if you like driving.. then quit all this talk and get to driving already.

NemeGuero
11-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Fail Fail and FAIL.

hey Senor Evan, long time.

Hola Cheat! Have I been gone or have you? lol

tre
11-04-2007, 03:02 PM
I didn't mean to assume, but I took offense to what you said.

If you look at it from a manufacturer's stand point, it's all about the media and what a person can bring to the table. If you can sell it and the company gets something out of it, it's your's. It's just unfortunate for guys that there are so many of them in this industry that the ones that should be getting recognized aren't.

You can't take offense to that what I say. Just try to reason about what i'm saying before you starting feeding of your desires. :)

<--- Side note: Okay who's the bastards that took my negative rep away?

ALTRNTV
11-04-2007, 03:06 PM
^
Buy a Premium Membership to find out. ;)

tre
11-04-2007, 03:07 PM
^
Buy a Premium Membership to find out. ;)

Don't preach to me!

ALTRNTV
11-04-2007, 03:08 PM
In that case, I'm going to posi-rep you. :fawk:

tre
11-04-2007, 03:09 PM
In that case, I'm going to posi-rep you. :fawk:

I'll return the opposite favor :bigok:

You're a bastard. Do you know how long it takes to build negative rep? lol

S13SilviaGirl
11-04-2007, 05:11 PM

Verna is stuck on herself, plain and simple. She has never once (while I was stateside) said thanks to anyone for helping her, it was all just her, in her own mind.

There was no threat, Girl pics threads are simply not allowed on this forum, and this thread is pushing that. Why are they not allowed? Because the men on this forum can not seem to keep pics within the rules of PG.

lol getting banned here is FAR to easy. so don't be scared about it. they'll threaten 3 months and give you a week. Trust me on that haha

And never give a girl power. because one week a month she'll abuse it horribly harharharhar

There are reasons that we lighten up sentencing, trying to give people a chance.

Now for your second comment....I just follow the rules, and sometime, the mass amounts of stupidity piss me off and get sick of it. If they can't follow the rules, then they are excused.

Hola Cheat! Have I been gone or have you? lol

BOTH of you asses have been gone for like evar!

I'd be like.. bitch! get your heel of my rim, you're scratching it up!

Ditto...

SochBAT
11-04-2007, 09:08 PM
MIA. Jeep steals all my gas.

I was thinkin about trading the beezy in for a Miata.

or.

Something else.

I miss you guys. =[

NemeGuero
11-04-2007, 09:32 PM
I miss you guys too. Which is why I'm kinda back. Lisa missed both of us. Aww..

what was this thread about?

S13SilviaGirl
11-04-2007, 09:34 PM
I miss you guys too. Which is why I'm kinda back. Lisa missed both of us. Aww..

what was this thread about?

It was about you 2 Emo kids missing the hell out of each other! :coolugh:

SochBAT
11-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Which is really true.

I miss you all.

Chatroom anyone?

articdragon192
11-04-2007, 09:40 PM

Done and done.

You should see a pic I have of her pre- Jpop status... lol.

NemeGuero
11-04-2007, 09:40 PM
It was about you 2 Emo kids missing the hell out of each other! :coolugh:

You're emo lisa? What happened to justshiftboots? That forum is DED!

S13SilviaGirl
11-04-2007, 09:48 PM
Which is really true.

I miss you all.

Chatroom anyone?

sure....link me....:bigok:

SochBAT
11-04-2007, 09:54 PM
No one else is there.

I'll IM you. =]

!Zar!
11-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Nobody is ever in there.

I'm all by my lonesome.

articdragon192
11-04-2007, 10:08 PM
Invite me!!!

kidcrossover69
11-04-2007, 10:12 PM
goddam i love em thick , like usdm.

SochBAT
11-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Dammit. I miss you guys all by a hair.

I'm in there now!

fliprayzin240sx
11-04-2007, 10:53 PM
Okay were talking about Verena Mei now...another drifter female/model.

I SMELL TROUBLE...DONT LET THIS TURN INTO ANOTHER CHEWBACCA THREAD!!!

!Zar!
11-04-2007, 10:54 PM
How are you in there, if I'm in there and don't see you in there.

articdragon192
11-04-2007, 11:14 PM
Who's Chewie? :keke:

jeeper_x
11-04-2007, 11:41 PM
man, leah is so damn cute now that she'd been jdm-nized....i wanna post pix, but i can't anymore on this thread....:(

tre
11-05-2007, 01:40 AM
Now for your second comment....I just follow the rules, and sometime, the mass amounts of stupidity piss me off and get sick of it. If they can't follow the rules, then they are excused.

In a position of power. You're not suppose to be angered. Because anger clouds the mind. Therefor using bad judgment with a bad ending :(

Edit: You bastards giving me positive rep are gonna die lol

S13SilviaGirl
11-05-2007, 03:14 AM
In a position of power. You're not suppose to be angered. Because anger clouds the mind. Therefor using bad judgment with a bad ending :(

Understandable. But, you can only tell people so many times, "Nakid pics of girls is NOT allowed on this forum" before you have to show them the door. :hsdance: That is the part that gets annoying, and trust me, in my position at work, I can not allow my emotions to dictate what I do to my people underneath me. If I do, I am screwed, no matter how pissed off I get at them, I can't do it. Now, as a woman, hell yes this is hard to do! But, I do totally understand where you are coming from with it.

illvialuver
11-05-2007, 03:26 AM
men keep breaking rules and posting naked pics? I think if i was a girl and saw a girl pic thread, I wouldn't be surprised to find partial nudity(or full nudity)(as long as they are just naked and there not haveing sex on the damn car), and the same goes if all 5 girls on the forum started a naked guy thread, I wouldn't be upset to find a pic of some dude with his wang out, but it is true that some people just don't like to follow rules, and soooooome people try so hard to build neg rep so they will break any of the rules anytime.

Another thing, sex sells, so the people that get mad about Verena and sponsorship and paying for her to go to driving school and blah blah, get over it, I am just surprised that there isn't a whole fleet of attractive woman who are payed to learn to drift and all that stuff.

and hot cars, and half naked (or fully naked) woman have gone together like cereal and milk for as long as I can remember. And if there ever was a time when they didn't, it must have been before marketing mattered and when car companies didn't want to sell cars, and as far as I can remember woman have been used to sell cars and companies make cars to sell them, and now a lot of the cars are being marketed towards woman.

S13SilviaGirl
11-05-2007, 04:25 AM
^^^I completely understand that and agree, sex sells. Just not on this forum.

Not allowed here period.

Dirty Habit
11-05-2007, 07:08 AM
Im gonna post a picture of me nude with my pumpkin. I better win something.

:naughty:

S13SilviaGirl
11-05-2007, 07:19 AM
Im gonna post a picture of me nude with my pumpkin. I better win something.

:naughty:

:bite: :bite: :bite: please...NO! :nono: :nono: :nono:

kuramaya
11-05-2007, 07:26 AM
Jap Chick for the Win

Dirty Habit
11-05-2007, 08:08 AM
:bite: :bite: :bite: please...NO! :nono: :nono: :nono:

Im italian. Id probably look like a small sasquatch anyways.

:eek3d:

S13SilviaGirl
11-05-2007, 08:34 AM
Im italian. Id probably look like a small sasquatch anyways.

:eek3d:

So, you are related to Chewbacca?

tre
11-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Understandable. But, you can only tell people so many times, "Nakid pics of girls is NOT allowed on this forum" before you have to show them the door. :hsdance: That is the part that gets annoying, and trust me, in my position at work, I can not allow my emotions to dictate what I do to my people underneath me. If I do, I am screwed, no matter how pissed off I get at them, I can't do it. Now, as a woman, hell yes this is hard to do! But, I do totally understand where you are coming from with it.

Does this mean I can push your buttons?

steve shadows
11-05-2007, 11:19 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb129/shadowerks/queens.jpg

S13SilviaGirl
11-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Does this mean I can push your buttons?

Nope....:whip:

Steve, you are such trouble :rofl:

steve shadows
11-05-2007, 11:28 AM
its not fair

asian women = ? not women?

I posted lest scantiliy clad than this.

boo you

tre
11-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Nope....:whip:

I never could follow instructions.

S13SilviaGirl
11-05-2007, 11:30 AM
its not fair

asian women = ? not women?

I posted lest scantiliy clad than this.

boo you

WTH? What are you talking about? Made ZERO sense.:wtf:

S13SilviaGirl
11-05-2007, 11:33 AM
I never could follow instructions.

I haven't banned or pinked anyone in a while..... :sadwavey: :rofl: :hug:

SiI40sx
11-05-2007, 11:33 AM
This thread is STILL alive? what did it evovle to? I dont feel like reading 4 pages of worthless content, someone cliffnote this thing.

tre
11-05-2007, 11:36 AM
I haven't banned or pinked anyone in a while..... :sadwavey: :rofl: :hug:

You're all talk :)

tre
11-05-2007, 11:37 AM
This thread is STILL alive? what did it evovle to? I dont feel like reading 4 pages of worthless content, someone cliffnote this thing.

Women are over rated and over powered. And still bitch about equality yet we all want different things, and every guy has his own physical attraction. Guys need to learn you don't need a woman, you choose to be with one. So stop being a little punk ass bitch and grow up.

I think thats a good sum up.

S13SilviaGirl
11-05-2007, 11:38 AM

Evan got Emo cuz some chick had her heels up on one of Sams dipslay cars wheels, then he realized that Cheat was back. They kissed and reminisced, then, there was some debate over girls getting sponsors....now, Steve is trying to woo me over with NWS all over Verna's pic.

For that matter.....ANY Pic of her should be NWS.... :keke:

tre
11-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Evan got Emo cuz some chick had her heels up on one of Sams dipslay cars wheels, then he realized that Cheat was back. They kissed and reminisced, then, there was some debate over girls getting sponsors....now, Steve is trying to woo me over with NWS all over Verna's pic.

For that matter.....ANY Pic of her should be NWS.... :keke:

Wow was I off.

S13SilviaGirl
11-05-2007, 11:39 AM
You're all talk :)

Tempt me....:kiss::x:

Wow was I off.

HAHAHA...see, all in how we interpret things.

tre
11-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Tempt me....:kiss::x:

Are you strong enough to look in temptations face and say no? :)

S13SilviaGirl
11-05-2007, 11:42 AM
Are you strong enough to look in temptations face and say no? :)

LMAO, I had to give you some for that!

+ rep....get your mind out of the gutter.

tre
11-05-2007, 11:47 AM
LMAO, I had to give you some for that!

+ rep....get your mind out of the gutter.

For the record I gave you the phrase. You're the one who fell in the gutter thinking about it :P

hijack3d
11-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Women are over rated and over powered. And still bitch about equality yet we all want different things, and every guy has his own physical attraction. Guys need to learn you don't need a woman, you choose to be with one. So stop being a little punk ass bitch and grow up.

I think thats a good sum up.

LMAO... +1 for you.:rant2: :whip:

ixfxi
11-05-2007, 02:35 PM

steve, you are a tool.

we all know that you cant get a girl even remotely close to the above

steve shadows
11-05-2007, 02:47 PM
i wipe my ass with white girls who are hotter than that and they love it

just ask john griff hell fucking vouch

I do all of this literally living out of a shack/room in a garage that smells like urine

god forbid I had bankroll

ixfxi
11-05-2007, 02:52 PM
i wipe my ass with white girls who are hotter than that and they love it

just ask john griff hell fucking vouch

I do all of this literally living out of a shack/room in a garage that smells like urine

god forbid I had bankroll

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c286/stiffler89/stiffler.jpg

awwww shit, better watchout... the shadowerks gonna get ya! the guns, they biiiiiiiiiiiite! :-)
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb129/shadowerks/IMG_1212.jpg?t=1194299290
ahahaha chillout, stiffler!

steve shadows
11-05-2007, 02:55 PM
scat eating japanese porn stars

and now this

this is how I feel today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4oad6K9eOM

SiI40sx
11-05-2007, 02:59 PM
i like thick legs......

Antihero983
11-05-2007, 04:45 PM
scat eating japanese porn stars

and now this

this is how I feel today

thats how ive felt for the past week. i actually was so in the mood for violence at work that i kept asking the parts guy to fight me lol.

anyways.....

i was reading an importtuner from 2003.....and the models have NOT inproved at all.

every skank who thinks she's like 1/1000000th asian is trying to model....and alot of them fail hard.

except for leah dizon and flo jalin.

steve shadows
11-05-2007, 04:48 PM
I think they have gotten worse personally

I mean It might just be me, but as I get older I get less and less afectionate to people shoving titties in my face to sell car parts etc.

I want titties in my self for the sake of titties (and possibly the ass connected to them).

I mean if were speaking purely of late night bar cuties.

I mean thats what I want.

I dont want ot have sex with the tire and the girl

just the girl

gtfo of my bed tire.

Antihero983
11-05-2007, 04:51 PM

I mean It might just be me, but as I get older I get less and less afectionate to people shoving titties in my face to sell car parts etc.

I want titties in my self for the sake of titties (and possibly the ass connected to them).

just the girl

gtfo of my bed tire.

THANK YOU. +100 TO YOU. AGREED.!!!

tre
11-05-2007, 04:52 PM

just the girl

gtfo of my bed tire.

You're not using their products to help benefit your sake of getting titties. I've already figured out this game. Companies shove titties in your face to sell products. But the dumb girl doesn't know how much titties to shove, so you keep playing like you want the part so keeps shoving more and more titties forth, then when she's gone to far you take a picture, laugh at her, then walk away without buying a damn thing.

Antihero983
11-05-2007, 04:54 PM
You're not using their products to help benefit your sake of getting titties. I've already figured out this game. Companies shove titties in your face to sell products. But the dumb girl doesn't know how much titties to shove, so you keep playing like you want the part so keeps shoving more and more titties forth, then when she's gone to far you take a picture, laugh at her, then walk away without buying a damn thing.

tre, i like the way you think. alot. +1 to you too.

bardabe
11-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Missa Campo is my wife! biches -.-" Misa > All

BPMKA24DE
11-06-2007, 12:27 AM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/ka24turbo/queens.jpg
im sorry but the JDM face and ass Fa ShaU!!!!!!!

tre
11-06-2007, 12:39 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/SSRtre/Photo-0044.jpg

ixfxi
11-06-2007, 01:15 AM

damn steve................

you changed the image.

i should've stolen that shit and hosted it on my site, but i thought that would be too cruel. i mean, you were asking for it.. but not that bad.

you escaped for now, but like jason........

ill be back to kill again

steve shadows
11-06-2007, 10:04 AM
watch it buzzo

here is my current gf for all of you who want to see what he is talking shit on

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb129/shadowerks/75b49368.jpg

she is turkish

she lets me do whatever/whoever I feel like and cooks me turkish and greek food and it the most awesome chick (who does not involve herself in scat porn and has never had a bf before me and is not a whore).

I hate whores, Im sick of whores and all the super whored out shit that comes out of japans commercialism latety (sort of like the cheap chinease knock off aftermarket parts).

From most of your posts ifixi your character seems to match that type of hyped angered commercialism and sensationalism.

Talking shit and objectivfying other people to probably make your feel better about your own personal fuck up in life, post after post rant after rant. You can't touch my shit unless you want to eat it so don't even try.

anyone can land sluts (even you ifixi), landing quality girls constantly and an exponential rate requires you to be a gentleman and look in different places.