PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football. how are you guys doing this year?

devonkyle77
11-01-2007, 08:20 AM
thought i would start a thread to see how zilvians are doing with fantasy football this year. who are your biggest successes and dissapointments?

my goods=wes welker

my bads=frank gore, thomas jones, laurence maroney

Saltman
11-05-2007, 08:10 AM
I missed the draft and got stuck with some sorry players. Wish I had Adrian Peterson after this weekend. My dissapointments - my whole team...
Philip Rivers
Larry Johnson
Houshmandzadeh
Chris Chambers
Donald Lee

My only good players is my defense - Cowboys and Ravens.

devonkyle77
11-05-2007, 08:16 AM
houshmanzedeh a disappointment? damn man, wish i had him.
my other wr's are kevin curtis and reggie wayne. stallworth on the bench.
id love to have TJ!

Saltman
11-05-2007, 09:23 AM
TJ has been consistant with the TDs but he always has less than 100yds. Wayne had a really good game yesterday. And Stallworth on the bench?! Are you crazy?! Wish I had HIM!!!

cwd240
11-05-2007, 02:49 PM
big disappointments for me are Chad Johnson, Shaun Alexander, and Marvin Harrison.....not to mention the Ravens Defense....

Could be part of the reason that I am 1-7

devonkyle77
11-05-2007, 03:01 PM
i have to have stallworth on the bench, the way brady spreads the ball so much, the only two recievers who are gaurenteed TD's are welker and moss.
so welker, wayne, and curtis are pretty strong options at wr.
i am trying like hell to make a trade happen for a top notch rb since gore has been disappointing me, and maroney never gets the ball because brady throws too damn much.

Saltman
11-06-2007, 07:40 AM
big disappointments for me are Chad Johnson, Shaun Alexander, and Marvin Harrison.....not to mention the Ravens Defense....

Could be part of the reason that I am 1-7

Man I tell ya. Especially the way they got creamed on Monday. I'm glad I didn't have them in for my starting D this week. They are doing HORRIBLE. 2nd ranked D my azz!!!

devonkyle77
11-06-2007, 07:57 AM
i picked up priest holmes to replace maroney on the ne bye week since lj got hurt, hopefully it works out.

cwd240
11-06-2007, 12:54 PM
Man I tell ya. Especially the way they got creamed on Monday. I'm glad I didn't have them in for my starting D this week. They are doing HORRIBLE. 2nd ranked D my azz!!!

Yea exactly, they are horrendous this year.....I picked Minnesota off of the waiver wire and they have been doing alright for me

fliprayzin240sx
11-06-2007, 04:05 PM
Shitty,

Jay Cutler and Javon Walker just aint producing
Tomlinson is playing gay cuz he was my first pick
Reggie Bush is a fucking bust and all hype...

QB: Cutler/Garcia
RB: Tomlinson/Bush (both sucking hardcore)
WR: Walker and Wes Welker
TE: Todd Heap
WR/RB: Lavernues Cole
K: Jason Elam
DEF: Colts/Vikings

Yes I played Cutler this wk end when they got fucking obliterated by the Lions....YES THE FUCKING LIONS!!! Who would have fucking thought...

Rob's S14
11-07-2007, 02:42 PM
I'm doing fucking terrible. Philip Rivers is a bastard. If i bench him he has 3 TD's in the first half, if I start him he has 3 picks. ugh!

Disappointments

Frank Gore
Bears D(although they're injured so I can't really hate on 'em)

Stud's

Braylon Edwards (had a bad game but I know he'll bounce back)
McGahee (not doing great, but a consistent 12-18 points)

Everyone else is doing just average.

PXRdriFT
11-07-2007, 02:57 PM
I'm having a good year. Currently 7-2. I have Brady and Peterson and have been riding them to a 5 game win streak. Brady is off this week and hopefully I can find some production with the younger Manning.

devonkyle77
11-07-2007, 03:01 PM
brady and peterson, you are a lock for playoffs. jealous.