PDA

View Full Version : OEM & Aftermarket Parts Forsale: Intake, Diff Bushings, Spoiler, ETC.

speedfiend
10-27-2007, 11:40 AM
Alright my other thread got locked due to to many bumps. Thats my fault so I wanted to start a new thread and do it the correct way. I still have these parts available and laying around so they need to go. Everything is obo but the prices are very reasonable so I see really no reason to go much lower then what is listed. All questions can be sent via pm or to [email protected] I prefer paypal payments sent to [email protected]
-S14 VTC Solonoid. This item was removed from a friends car thinking it was causing the VTC rattle but when replaced with a new solonoid it did the same thing meaning the cam gear itself is bad and not the solonoid. Item is in perfect working condition. Asking $30 shipped.
-S14 Blacktop SR Cam squirters. These were removed from my personal motor and were in perfect working order when removed. They do not come with the bolts but do come with the little brackets attached to them to bolt them down. Asking $20 shipped.
-S14 Blacktop A/C Tensioner pulley. Perfect working condition. Comes with the bolt and everything needed to put on. Was removed from my motor when I removed all the a/c components. Asking $10 shipped.
-2 S14 Differentials. Both are in good shape but they do make a bit of noise. They are both 6-bolt pattern. They would be perfect to use for a welded diff setup for those that cant afford a 1.5 way or 2 way diff. Asking $70 shipped each.
-1 Set of S14 output shafts. These are the 6-bolt pattern just like the diffs. They are in perfect working condition. I can include these with one of the diffs as a package and we can work out a deal. As for just the output shafts alone im asking $85 shipped.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-8/1060738/Picture050md.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-8/1060738/Picture031md.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-8/1060738/Picture030md.JPG

ITEMS SOLD!!!!!
SPL Diff Bushings
ES Tension Rod Bushings
S14 IACV
S14 Downpipe
T25/T28 Turbo Extension
S14 Spoiler
S14 Tension Rod Brace
ARP Headstuds
SR Intake Tube
Thanx for looking. Cameron

speedfiend
10-30-2007, 09:00 AM
Weekly bumpage. I need this stuff sold to help pay for a tune and some injectors so help me out guys. Thanx, Cameron

speedfiend
11-06-2007, 04:44 PM
*BUMP* Come on guys I know there is someone out there that needs these parts. Shoot me some offers and just take this stuff off my hands please. Thanx, Cameron

racepar1
11-07-2007, 12:32 AM
Dibs on the diff bushings! PMed you, let me know.

speedfiend
11-07-2007, 09:14 AM
Dibs on the diff bushings! PMed you, let me know.

You have been pm'ed. Thanx, Cameron

speedfiend
11-14-2007, 12:07 PM
*Bump* for an updated list of things that need to go as well as removed things that have already gone. Thanx and keep those offers rolling in. Cameron

speedfiend
11-26-2007, 09:32 AM
*Bump* for an after Thanksgiving price drop on everything. I am open to any offers on this stuff. These prices are more then fair but let me know if you are interested in anything. Thanx, Cameron

speedfiend
12-06-2007, 02:55 PM
*Bump* Someone please pick some of this stuff up. I am entertaining pretty much any offer I get. Let me know. Thanx, Cameron

speedfiend
12-15-2007, 09:25 PM
*LAST BUMP* This is all she wrote for this thread. I will be entertaining any offers made on these parts. After a couple days I will probably list them on ebay or just hold on to them for awhile since there is little interest at the time. If anyone wants anything please pm me or email me at [email protected] Thanx, Cameron

projekt_s13
12-16-2007, 04:03 AM
Why do you say that turbo elbow is a knockoff? Its actually a greddy elbow, they didnt brand that model elbow.

http://www.frsport.com/Greddy-11920100-Exhaust-Turbine-Outlet-Elbow-Pipe-S13-S14-SR20DET_p_771.html

speedfiend
12-16-2007, 07:09 AM
It was swapped when my motor was swapped and I never saw a box or anything so didnt know. Plus the way the flange is so close to the bottom bolt I just figured it was some knock off. Oh well hey its a Greddy. Price is still the same, my loss your gain. Thanx for lettin me know though. Cameron

speedfiend
12-25-2007, 08:39 PM
Major price drop for after Christmas. I just want this stuff gone. This stuff is taking up room and is priced pretty much just to cover shipping. Please take this stuff off my hands otherwise it will just sit here collecting more dust. Thanx, Cameron

speedfiend
01-04-2008, 03:01 PM
*BUMP* I sold the S14 OEM Spoiler. List is updated and open to any offers out there. Thanx, Cameron

speedfiend
01-18-2008, 11:42 AM
*BUMP* I updated the list as well as added brand new arp headstuds to it. Help me fund a rom tune please. Thanx, Cameron