PDA

View Full Version : Kid gets Owned by FBI for Threats on Forums!!

EvilRB
10-25-2007, 03:53 PM
Just found this funny!

It's kinda of complicated to post a copy on here so i'll just post the source.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5221813

nevermind here:

Secret Service Wants Info On k3v
Quote:
My name is Special Agent EDITED OUT with the U.S. Secret Service. On 10/19/07, a concerned citizen forwarded a tip to the FBI regarding a presidential threat made in a bodybuilding.com forum, and the FBI in turn notified us. A search of the IP address assigned to bodybuilding.com resolved to Global Systems Consulting in Mountain View, CA, and to Abovenet Communications in White Plains, NY. I was able to make contact with Mr. Rashidi, Global Systems Consulting, and he recommended I send you an email regarding some information we are seeking. We wish to serve a subpoena to your company or to the company who administers your website for user information regarding screen name k3v, the unknown subject who posted the threat. What we would need is the contact information to your legal department or representative to serve the subpoena. Any assistance regarding this request would be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, I can be contacted at the below phone numbers.
(serious)

The thread in question: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5154643

The thread where k3v repents: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5224133

Please do not make presidential threats on our forum or any others. It is not a joke.

(Although it is legal to post OWNED pictures as much as you want.)

-------------
UPDATE: The Secret Service visited our offices to get information on k3v.
-------------

-------------
UPDATE 2: Picture of the Secret Service agent in our office in this post: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=479
-------------

Ryan

keep in mind this is the Admin of the site posting this!

chitownguy
10-25-2007, 04:04 PM
HAHA, wow that's just classic. That kid probably shit his pants and went to cry in the corner as soon as he found out the FBI was looking for him.

kyoru
10-25-2007, 04:12 PM
bwahahah owned

steve shadows
10-25-2007, 04:13 PM
thats funny im bigger than him but barely he's 17? roid rage at bush?

wow

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=89612393&postcount=3

people still do this on forums/ wow fail at being human

The "iron" never lies

well neither does the NSA when finding your IP

:bowrofl:

jrmiller84
10-25-2007, 04:38 PM
What I find funny are the peoples avatars on that site, it's hilarious.

And yeah, that kid is an idiot.

jackjack
10-25-2007, 04:40 PM
whoa............ thats heavy.

RiversideS13
10-25-2007, 06:28 PM
the dumb kid just wasted our tax money for the investigation. we should enslave him to return our tax money.

mRclARK1
10-25-2007, 06:43 PM
Everyone is tough/hard/badass behind a computer screen...

EJ253
10-25-2007, 06:55 PM
heres the original post (someone quoted it in the thread before he edited)

We must unite for this one. They killed JFK, they shot Ronald Regan, but nothing to the worst president of U.S. history? We gotta show this chump that being a president is serious buisness, he litteraly runs us, and what does he do? Declair war for no reson, invades a country that's known for there suicide bombers, and hopes for U.S. survival? These people in Iraq don't give a fuk. Anyway, we need to do something about this, call it: Mission Misc. Let's all meet at the capitol at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, DC on October 27, 2007 at 10:00pm Eastern Time.

It's time we showed this douche not to mess with the U.S.

**All other countries that are reading this, just ignore**

shit. thats intense!

tacotacotaco
10-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Im pretty sure if they all marched thru the capital shirtless that might be scary enough.

2ilvia
10-25-2007, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by DDJ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=88301773#post88301773)
Op is probably sweating his ass off in the school library panicking at the sh1t he might be getting into. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/images/smilies/cool.gif
Um, no, im not in the library, Im at comp class. lawlz come and get me FBI!

I'll edit it back, just to prove to you... I AINT NEVA SCARED!

ha he wrote this but didnt re-edit his original post anyway

ixfxi
10-25-2007, 07:44 PM
Too extreme...............

1) why make a thread? fucking IIIIIIIIIDIOT, do you have nothing better to do?

2) the admin, come on... ruin this kids life by tipping him to the fbi? thats silly and a waste of tax dollars. just tell the kid not to fuck around and be done with.

now fuckers going to jail for a bunch of stupidity

EJ253
10-25-2007, 07:51 PM
as a moderator on a local drift forum, im not sure what i wouldve done...
i mean if you just dismiss it as a rant and delete it, and something goes down with el presidente. then couldnt the admin have gotten in trouble? idk

just throwin it out there.

if it was in my forum i probably woulda deleted that shit now that i think about it

DOOK
10-25-2007, 07:54 PM
what a freakin moron.... whether or not you think the president is a moron, after all the terrorist shit that has happened in the past 10 years, everyone should know not to pull that kind of stupid shit... what a moron...

SimpleSexy180
10-25-2007, 08:37 PM
damn, fbi was on that shit ASAP.

SW20Racer
10-26-2007, 12:38 AM
their avatars are pretty fuckin sad, im still scouring the site looking for a pic of some juice shooters freakish calves

illvialuver
10-26-2007, 12:42 AM
hahahah i didnt mean "I "would do it, I ment that "we " should do it. hahah fuckin retard, simple proof that the more you work out you don't get smarter.

downshift_sideways
10-26-2007, 01:25 AM
Wow, Those threads are funny as hell.
I swear I've been reading them all for like 1 hour and Lol'ing.

That kids in for some shit. haha

ayuaddict
10-26-2007, 01:33 AM
so did he get arrested and all that stuff or what?

i hella dont feel like reading through 29 pages of body builders.

azndoc
10-26-2007, 01:41 AM
My tax dollars are getting used.....

Uhhh awesome...

downshift_sideways
10-26-2007, 01:51 AM
Secret services are taking it very seriously, If you look in the final pages of the thread linked above. A member of BB.com was supeona'd to court.

I'm sure FBI took his computer, and he's probally getting ass fucked right now. True E-Thug to the fucking maxxx hahahaa. stupid kid.

Koopa Troopa
10-26-2007, 02:00 AM
Them dudes are some closet queers... Hey we should post avatars of us all shirtless... Who wants to see my gut and man fur covered chest?!

IIIXziuR
10-26-2007, 05:53 AM
I think the FBI thing is a bit much.
C'mon think how many people say F Bush, kill Bush, etc everyday
Its just a figure of speech.... but yeah the kid was dumb for doing that.
A slap on the wrist and a Banning would be good enough.

+1 for man guts and furry chest.

Saltman
10-26-2007, 07:48 AM
I personally believe that the guys who reported this kid (and there were several who did) are all douche bags. He's a 17 yr old kid. He hasn't the slightest knowledge of how to even pull off a simple armed robbery, let alone an assassination - especially w/ someone as guarded as the President. All he was doing was ranting and some people got butt hurt and offended and so they reported him. Now, all that's going to happen is the FBI, using OUR tax money and dollars, will waste time scareing and threatening a 17yr old kid for publicly saying something stupid. The people that reported him (who are also little kids) don't realized that this takes time away when the FBI should be looking for REAL threats. This is more a case of "boy cries wolf." When something real DOES come along, the service may not be so quick to check it out because of stupid tips like these. We all know he wasn't going to do anything. The exact same thing happened to a teenage girl who posted something similar on her Myspace. They came to the school and just threatened her and scared her. The thread should've just been deleted and he should've been warned / banned, end of story. There was absolutely no need to get the authorities involved for what clearly was a joke.

jrmiller84
10-26-2007, 08:22 AM
^^ While I agree that he wouldn't have been capable of doing anything himself, looking the other direction is a habit that hasn't worked so well for us lately.

I feel he deserves to be scared for what he did, you don't make a public threat like that in such a volatile time. Many of us have reservations about where we are as a country, but that doesn't mean you can go out and make a public threat on such a prominent figure like that and expect the authorities, who are committed to his protection, to disregard it.

If someone made a public threat like that to me, someone of little to no importance in the world, even I would not take it light-heartedly. That message he posted showed intent to murder, and not only that but that he had taken it a step further and planned when and where, making it a much more serious offense.

He should be taken seriously, regardless of how "bored he was in class." We've all made dumb decisions and we've all paid for it, his was dumb on an astronomical scale.

steve shadows
10-26-2007, 10:17 AM
My tax dollars are getting used.....

Uhhh awesome...

you think thats bad?

how about free medical care and no smog checks fro south of the border peeps

I cant even afford medical insurance as a us citezen and have to constantly look over my shoulder for fucking cops to smog test my TAX PAYING ASS.

ManoNegra
10-26-2007, 10:26 AM
hahahah i didnt mean "I "would do it, I ment that "we " should do it. hahah fuckin retard, simple proof that the more you work out you don't get smarter.

Further proof that 'roids not only shrink your nuts but also your brain.

Them dudes are some closet queers... Hey we should post avatars of us all shirtless... Who wants to see my gut and man fur covered butt?!

:naughty: :naughty:

So is Kev Diabolical's screen name on that site? :angel:

IIIXziuR
10-26-2007, 10:36 AM
Stone Cold Stunner his Ass, that simple.

soon2bs13
10-26-2007, 10:57 AM
lmfao!! that is great!!

your UPDATE 2 picture link doesn't work though...

VROOOM
10-26-2007, 11:19 AM
drugs are bad. mmmkay

Farzam
10-26-2007, 06:35 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY