PDA

View Full Version : Back-seat toilet to end mishaps in traffic jams

RJF
10-23-2007, 09:26 AM
:loco:

Back-seat toilet to end mishaps in traffic jams

Tue Oct 23, 7:30 AM ET

If you're stuck in traffic when Mother Nature calls, Japan's Kaneko Sangyo Co. has developed the loo for you.

The manufacturer of plastic car accessories drew back the curtain on Tuesday on its new portable toilet for cars.

The toilet comes with a curtain large enough to conceal users and a plastic bag to collect waste.

"The commode will come in handy during major disasters such as earthquakes or when you are caught in a traffic jam," a company official told reporters, according to Kyodo News.

Japan is situated on the Pacific "Ring of Fire" and accounts for about 20 percent of the world's earthquakes of magnitude 6 or greater.

Drivers stranded by tectonic movements or stuck in tailbacks simply assemble the cardboard toilet bowl, fit a water-absorbent sheet inside and draw round the curtain.

The product is small enough to fit inside a suitcase, the company said.

But prospective customers will have to hang on until November 15, when the firm begins selling the new product online.

Dirty Habit
10-23-2007, 09:46 AM
I had to poop in a dunking donuts box on a road trip with a friends band once. Throwing it out the window without it flying everywhere on us was the hardest part.

jackjack
10-23-2007, 11:52 AM
^ahahahhahaha.

well at least i can drop a duece anywhere i go now.

daryl337
10-23-2007, 12:17 PM
http://www.aeromedix.com/images/aeromedix/travelacc/traveljohn_xl.jpg

Here ya go.

Farzam
10-23-2007, 02:35 PM
I had to poop in a dunking donuts box on a road trip with a friends band once. Throwing it out the window without it flying everywhere on us was the hardest part.

Yeah on tour I usually am an asshole since I own the tour van.

"You gotta pee? Find a ziploc bag, we're late I can't pull over!" (We're 3 hours early) :keke:

"Dude there's not an exit for like 20 miles....use that gatorade bottle."
"Dude wtf-"
"OH SO YOU'RE TOO GOOD FOR LIFE ON TOUR?! PISS BITCH AND NOT ON MY SEATS"
":fawk2: "
"Are you done peeing?"
"Yeah..."
"K good i'm pulling over I gotta pee"

R&D Factory
10-23-2007, 04:36 PM
Off Topic,

But Bob, this is Jesse from R&D Factory. Just wanted to clear up somethings for Advertising. If you can e-mail me at [email protected] I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, Jess

savannaae
10-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Holy crap this is great! I'm gonna buy one and send it to my dad for the long hours in DC traffic.