PDA

View Full Version : F1 Season coming to an end.. excitement!!!

HyperTek
10-20-2007, 09:48 AM
So im surprised theres no f1 threads open here, thought there would be a few threads, guess everyone is obsessed with drifting lmao.. anyways..
Hamilton had a bad race @ china, but im rootin for him this week I would like to see him take the championship for is rookie year.. I could care less about Alonso he seems a lil bitchy this season.. he jus turned down a 57 million contract offer with toyota for next season too..

I think its gonna be coultards last year they going to drop him.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
10-20-2007, 10:04 AM
i REALLY want kimi raikonnen to win. or at least alonso. but not lewis hamilton.

BPMKA24DE
10-20-2007, 10:18 AM
So im surprised theres no f1 threads open here, thought there would be a few threads, guess everyone is obsessed with drifting lmao.. anyways..
Hamilton had a bad race @ china, but im rootin for him this week I would like to see him take the championship for is rookie year.. I could care less about Alonso he seems a lil bitchy this season.. he jus turned down a 57 million contract offer with toyota for next season too..

I think its gonna be coultards last year they going to drop him.

where can i watch it in US! NASCAR only

TheWolf
10-20-2007, 10:20 AM
Speed channel....

and plenty of torrent sites have the footage in like 10 languages

HyperTek
10-20-2007, 10:41 AM
i work sunday mornings so its hard for me to stay up to watch them... but ill at least try to catch the reair.. if not, i read online waht happens, even tho it kinda kills it to watch the reair.

SNC240SX
10-20-2007, 12:29 PM
I watch it on Speed. I usually record it so that i can watch it whenever. When the season started i was routing for Masa to win, but he hasnt done so well. Alonso seems to be bitter that even though hes the world champion now Hamilton is stealing his thunder. Im sure this final race will be a good one!

BPMKA24DE
10-20-2007, 12:41 PM
I watch it on Speed. I usually record it so that i can watch it whenever. When the season started i was routing for Masa to win, but he hasnt done so well. Alonso seems to be bitter that even though hes the world champion now Hamilton is stealing his thunder. Im sure this final race will be a good one!

YEA BRO, MESSA HES THE $H!t!

LOVE HES DRIVING STYLE :2f2f: MORE THEN ANY ONE EVER(F1 CAT)!!!

wootwoot
10-20-2007, 03:45 PM
Whenever Alonso does bad he doesnt look into himself. He blamed the team at Renault when he was doing shit and now he blames it on McLaren. If he realized that his problems were his fault and looked into himself he could be a faster person. It also makes him look like shit with his big whiny mouth and drops motivation for the team. Amazing driver but a whiny cunt

Massa is flustered to easily and often seems very introverted. Both major problems. He has the ability to drive like fuck but often falls apart. Much better at qualifying then at the race. As long as he stays in the lead then he can shred, he doesnt do to good once he gets intimidated.

Kimi is amazing, cool and drives his f'n ass off. I love his driving, ruthless. But as a person he is boring and is not determined as any of the others for the championship on his physical training. Still like to see him win.

Hamilton is amazing, friendly, and boring. His aggressiveness with driving can be frickin spectacular but his actual personality in interviews just doesnt impress me much. I think he lacks charisma, to much of a child. I always enjoy the older drivers more.

racepar1
10-20-2007, 10:35 PM
God I wish I had speed channel! I haven't been able to keep up on f1 since I moved out of my parents house like 2 years ago. I saw a qualifying at my friend's house a couple of weeks ago and I am sooooooo glad that they got rid of that one lap qualifying crap! But seriously I miss Michael Schumacher, he was the man! I was a fan of his since he first started at Benneton (hope I spelled that right) in the early 90's.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
10-21-2007, 11:33 AM
raikkonen is champione del mondo

HyperTek
10-21-2007, 11:45 AM
im at work so i read the live feed at f1 live.. hmm seems like a good race ,, im gettin sick of this stupid job i miss all the races =(

drift freaq
10-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Kimi Raikkonen new World Champion!
Fucking amazing on Ferrari's part, who would have thought. though Hamilton did not win the Championship he had a phenomenal rookie year and we are going to see some amazing driving to come from him. I also have to say that Raikkonen deserved this Championship.

TheWolf
10-21-2007, 12:18 PM
wewt... proof karma is real and the balance in the world is restored.

ManoNegra
10-21-2007, 12:56 PM
FERRARI!!!... Stars aligned, all is good in the universe! Rookie mistakes < Hamilton.

NiSmo240luvR
10-21-2007, 12:59 PM
great race. go ferrari! although i do like massa a little more, im glad raikkonen won the race (and championship) because massa was out of the running anyway. im also really glad that alonso lost, i really dislike him, he seems like such a little prick. congrats to lewis hamilton though on finishing 2nd in his rookie year. once he gets some more races/years under his belt he is sure to win a championship at some point.

i cant wait til next year. no traction control!

iwishiwas-all*
10-21-2007, 04:51 PM
damn that sucks i wanted hamilton to stick it to them,
he rocks

HyperTek
10-21-2007, 05:14 PM
news update.. bmw sauber and williams are being investigated about the post fuel check, they say they failed, supposibly they might have used a fuel outside of the regulations so the FIA is debating if they should be penalized.. this could give hamilton 3 points and crown him as champion!! crazy..

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/071021234526.shtml

slothonaleash
10-21-2007, 05:46 PM
can't wait till next season

hamilton=be flyin

!Zar!
10-21-2007, 07:02 PM
=(

Luis Hamilton is still my hero.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
10-21-2007, 07:05 PM
http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/071022021834.shtml

no post race penalty. hooray!!!!

i just read the post race interview transcript, too. even when he just won the world championship, kimi raikkonen is ice fucking cold.

10-21-2007, 07:28 PM
Good for Raikkonen, sucks for Hamilton, although he had a good run for his debut season in Formula 1 finishing on the podium in his first nine races and winning four of the first 15 Grands Prix of the year. :aw: I would be happy with that.

ManoNegra
10-22-2007, 09:59 AM
i just read the post race interview transcript, too. even when he just won the world championship, kimi raikkonen is ice fucking cold.

He DID smile once or twice though. Hahaha Raikkonen is the man!

wootwoot
10-22-2007, 12:59 PM
His emotion was apparent on his face more then anything. He laughed a little the first time they said world champion

ManoNegra
10-22-2007, 01:03 PM
So McLaren is thinking of appealing to the FIA in lieu of the fuel temp discrepancies found in the Williams and Sauber cars. Alonso won't back the team, however!

azndoc
10-22-2007, 01:04 PM
Fuck I totally missed it.

I'm sad.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
10-22-2007, 01:53 PM
So McLaren is thinking of appealing to the FIA in lieu of the fuel temp discrepancies found in the Williams and Sauber cars. Alonso won't back the team, however!

yeah, i just read that. it would be a joke if hamilton won in the courts. even the constructors championship this year, although it was won by ferrari in the courts, they would've still ended up winning it mathematically after the results brazil. i think mclaren should get over it, because if lewis hamilton didn't beach his car in china (no crane to rescue him there, rofl) then the championship would have been wrapped up 2 weeks ago. mistakes add up, and in the second half of the season, ferrari made less. kimi and ferrari won on the track. game over. fuck lewis hamilton.