PDA

View Full Version : OH SHIT another Halloween thread this time....

Mr.S14
10-19-2007, 02:50 PM
I woud like to share what happened to me last night, I'm lying in bed and I look to my wall, which the moon casts light in my room, and out of the blue i see a shadow walk by my window.....im sitting thinking WTF!!!!!, so i get up and look outside and nothing....sad part is that when i look out my window, im staring out to first floor roof, where there was no possible way to get up.......
so that inspired me.....have anyone witnessed an apparition....or anything ghostly? do share I want to hear.

!Zar!
10-19-2007, 02:51 PM
No. But I did witness some fine girls last halloween that gave me an apparition.

Mr.S14
10-19-2007, 02:53 PM
No. But I did witness some fine girls last halloween that gave me an apparition.

That made me LOL:keke:

SiI40sx
10-19-2007, 03:01 PM

I literally looked up the word "apparition" THAT made me lol....

To OP: Luckily I have to get freaked out like that. I don't know what I would do if I encountered one face to face, maybe I'd ask him if he likes nissans?

S14Josh
10-19-2007, 03:25 PM
Man, i've seen some WILD shit.

When i was a kid i was sleeping in my room and woke up to a black figure peeking around my doorway, i thought it was my dad at first, then the figure leaned back away from the door. And me thinking it was my dad i got up and walked out of my room and nobody was there. I walked to my parents room and they both were asleep.

Another time, when i was about 10 i was sitting in the kitchen eating cereal (On summer vacation) nobody was in the house with me, mom and dad were at work, and so was my brother. But i was sitting there eating and a tall black figure walked past the kitchen door. It was probably about 8 feet tall and it was a solid black mass. The hallway it came down passes by the kitchen and opens up to the living room. So if it came by the kitchen it HAD to go into the living room, and nothing came into the living room.

And just recently i had some really crazy shit happen. I was sleeping in my room and around 3 a.m. i woke up randomly to what looked like a vortex in my closet. I was still laying down staring at it, and then i saw this thing, moving towards it. The only way i can describe what this thing looked like, is the flying black ball thing from the grudge. Anyways, it went into my closet and then everything went back to normal. I know i wasnt dreaming either because i sat up and turned my tv off, then checked my phone to see what time it was.

Doesnt really scare me though, i like paranormal stuff. Pretty neat.

jackjack
10-19-2007, 03:49 PM
same thing.... black figure. the other night i randomly woke up. i think it was around 3am. i looked by my bedroom door and saw a black figure standing by it. i even said "what the hell?". thought someone broke in the house. tried to focus my eyes and it was gone. but i did see something.

Baka Sama
10-19-2007, 07:05 PM
Man, i've seen some WILD shit.

When i was a kid i was sleeping in my room and woke up to a black figure peeking around my doorway, i thought it was my dad at first, then the figure leaned back away from the door. And me thinking it was my dad i got up and walked out of my room and nobody was there. I walked to my parents room and they both were asleep.

Another time, when i was about 10 i was sitting in the kitchen eating cereal (On summer vacation) nobody was in the house with me, mom and dad were at work, and so was my brother. But i was sitting there eating and a tall black figure walked past the kitchen door. It was probably about 8 feet tall and it was a solid black mass. The hallway it came down passes by the kitchen and opens up to the living room. So if it came by the kitchen it HAD to go into the living room, and nothing came into the living room.

And just recently i had some really crazy shit happen. I was sleeping in my room and around 3 a.m. i woke up randomly to what looked like a vortex in my closet. I was still laying down staring at it, and then i saw this thing, moving towards it. The only way i can describe what this thing looked like, is the flying black ball thing from the grudge. Anyways, it went into my closet and then everything went back to normal. I know i wasnt dreaming either because i sat up and turned my tv off, then checked my phone to see what time it was.

Doesnt really scare me though, i like paranormal stuff. Pretty neat.

You need Jesus. :-/

k's_silvia2.0
10-19-2007, 07:10 PM
I think if your scared your mind tends to just f with you.
Scary sounding considering the whole being on the second story.

supad0rk
10-19-2007, 07:14 PM
When my first 240 was hit on the freeway I thought I saw something, but it turns out Mel was waiting to take parts. Really there are no ghosts, is Mel stalking you. :P

Back on topic, when I was a kid my aunt used to sleep walk and she used to stand on the stairs and just stare in the moonlight... that scared me as a kid when I had to go bathroom... I didn't make it. I still get creeped out when the wind starts knocking my door, I just learned not to look though.

Dirty Habit
10-19-2007, 08:48 PM

Pssst..

Those "apparitions" are called herpes.

:mepoke:

steve shadows
10-19-2007, 08:52 PM
haha :sadwavey: barf

eastcoastS14
10-19-2007, 09:01 PM
I go to school in Salem MA....where the salem witch trials were, supposedly theres all kinds of haunted shit around....and soooooooo many skanks out on halloween :)

DOOK
10-19-2007, 09:01 PM
when I was a kid I woke up to take a piss and walked down the hallway toward the bathroom.... apparently earlier in that day my mom had been cleaning and had left the vacuum in the hallway... it was one of those old school ones that has the canister on wheels and a hose that goes to a handle with the sweeper on the end of it... anyways, sitting on top of the vacuum canister was a little green man.... a little later in life I see the very same green man, only this time it was after drinking some Absynth (sp???), yah know, the bright green liquor from Germany... good shit... but yeah, that little green fucker was just chillin... I've never really been a fearful person so I just strolled on by and went to the pisser... when I was done he was gone.

A little later in life, when I was living in California actually, I lived in a little gated community and had 3 other roommates. One day we're sitting there and hear our neighbor start freaking out and we had just seen him walk by, he was some sort of minister. We go running out our front door and see him standing in his doorway petrified. I go right behind him and look in and see his kitchen table and 4 chairs floating like 2-3 feet off the floor... my buddy from behind me scream what in the fuck and everything hit the floor... weird!

downshift_sideways
10-19-2007, 09:10 PM
I had an encouter once.

You guys might now about it. But at the Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. There is a ghost police officer that drives his cop car around, and pulls people over, and writes them sitations. When you encouter the ghost, he looks like a real person, he talks to you, asks you for identification/registration/proof of insurance. and writes you a ticket. Later you never notice that you get a ticket in the mail. and when you go down to check up on your tickets, there was never one written on that day for you. ( He only keeps the copy for himself, and doesnt issue you a copy)

anyways.
I got pulled over by this ghost a few years ago at my friends wedding, Never got the ticket in the mail, and went down to the police station because
I did have a change of adress, but they told me I was never cited that day. Heard about the ghost a few months after this...

Here is the link:
http://www.sfheart.com/Haunted_San_Francisco.html

DRavenS13
10-19-2007, 09:21 PM
I had an encouter once.

You guys might now about it. But at the Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. There is a ghost police officer that drives his cop car around, and pulls people over, and writes them sitations. When you encouter the ghost, he looks like a real person, he talks to you, asks you for identification/registration/proof of insurance. and writes you a ticket. Later you never notice that you get a ticket in the mail. and when you go down to check up on your tickets, there was never one written on that day for you. ( He only keeps the copy for himself, and doesnt issue you a copy)

anyways.
I got pulled over by this ghost a few years ago at my friends wedding, Never got the ticket in the mail, and went down to the police station because
I did have a change of adress, but they told me I was never cited that day. Heard about the ghost a few months after this...

Here is the link:

I had the same thing happen to me in SoCal. So was this a ghost too? I swear I got pulled over and was given a speeding ticket last August and to this day it's never shown on my record.

downshift_sideways
10-19-2007, 09:26 PM
I had the same thing happen to me in SoCal. So was this a ghost too? I swear I got pulled over and was given a speeding ticket last August and to this day it's never shown on my record.

Possibly, ask around or google it.

SochBAT
10-19-2007, 11:41 PM
626'ers, anyone heard about Galster Park, off Azusa?

Yea, one night me and my buddies went in. It was cool, but not. We were kinda buzzed. And we brought weapons. I bring my bro's swords (why he has swords, i have no clue), a raqcuet (CF), and a long manly ass hammer, the kind you gotta swing with two hands.. We're walking all over the place, and we seperate. Bad idea.

We are walkin around for what seem slike forever. Then we hear some screaming. We're scrambling like a buncha bitches. We saw each other, but being drunk, and scared, we swang at each other. Good friends, right? Luckily, we miss, and figure its each other.

We bounce, we all say we heard shit. And vowed never to do that shit again. We coulda killed each other.

downshift_sideways
10-19-2007, 11:56 PM
sochbat that sounds intense.

Try swinging that bone in your sig. thats intense

Mr.S14
10-20-2007, 02:52 PM
lol fuck....awesome stories, well this is for all the 951 people 14th street graveyard, me and my friends were walking through seeing all the names and death dates, when we some some weirdo walking around in a black cloak like the star wars edition, but he was walking around with a flower in his hand we laughed thinking it was some goth kid with alot of time on his hands,(coming from me lol) so we glanced away and looked back, poof gone, so we start walking back to the car when we heard a soft,"help me" than walking suddenly turned into runnig lol

gosu22
10-30-2007, 12:52 AM
I had an encouter once.

anyways.

Here is the link:

if he's a ghost, how do you get your license/insurance back?

downshift_sideways
10-30-2007, 01:05 AM
He appeared to me as a normal cop. Asked me for my DL and registration.
and said the ticket would be mailed to me.

I never got it in the mail, then I heard about the ghost cop there.
Unless for some coincedense I just didnt get a ticket from a real cop?:confused:

LB.Motoring
10-30-2007, 01:45 AM

dude, we all know ghost cops have super powers, such powers include license handling etc.

...:keke:

Mr.S14
10-30-2007, 07:18 PM
lol...............................

Dorifto89
10-30-2007, 08:36 PM
Sometimes I poop and when I go to wipe, there's nothing there! I think that's called a ghost poop. This doesn't make sense though, because you can see ghosts.

A paradox!

TiNMAN
10-30-2007, 08:41 PM
golden gate park meet tomorrow night anyone? :D