PDA

View Full Version : From Scratch

pjmrnolife1
10-19-2007, 04:09 AM
Well finally im not just a noob like i used to be! For the past few years ive been making it my life to read forums and learn hands on and its finally about to pay off and youll start seeing me drive! Ive bought my daily so i could start from scratch so i went ahead and bought the rally lookin shell from sean up near moroso, btw really cool and smart guy and though it does have a blown motor ive already got in contact with a motor saturday!! most major of all i just dumped 1500 freakin bucks in ebay and enjuku omg omg omg its so much money and i cant wait but i have a feeling it wont start showing up for about a week or more...sigh i love this life woohoo
here are the pics from the for sale thread so you can see the beginning and then when parts start showing up ill have big mike take pics!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/freethinker41/DSC04181.jpg

omg how do you post pics!?

So far.. Agency Power Stainless Clutch Line, Agency Power Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit for 240sx - Stock Front and rear, ASP Crank Pulley, ER Spec Aluminum Driveshaft, ER Spec Steering Bushing for Nissan, Megan Racing Motor and Transmission Mounts, Megan Racing Short Shifter (Version 2), NARDI Steering Wheel, Circuit Sports Quick Release, and xtd stage 3 pressure plate, 6 puck sprung, and aluminum flywheel

edit* can the quick release be used as a hub with the wheel or do i still need a hub as well?
thanx
hopefully when i know for a fact that the engine works it suspension overhaul with max coils and spl everthing else

GabeS14
10-19-2007, 04:28 AM
Upload Your Pics To Photobucket.com Or Another Website Like That, Then Copy The Img Code..
Anyways good luck with the car, lets see some pics soon...
what motor are you getting?

pjmrnolife1
10-19-2007, 04:34 AM
oh sorry getting a kade but ill be builing one on the side but only a t3 build im not going after some beginners wanabe 400 hp crap ive riden in 250-300 and that scared me so thats my goal. btw does any1 know my hub question?

DrtyRat
10-19-2007, 06:48 AM
you still need a hub. in this order: hub--->quick release--->steering wheel.

statik
10-19-2007, 07:06 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/freethinker41/DSC04181.jpg

you botched the closing tag on your img, / goes in front

axiomatik
10-19-2007, 09:10 AM
what am i looking at? e30 headlights on a s13?

wannabe_drifter
10-19-2007, 09:11 AM
Yea well you really are starting from scratch !!!
What happened to the front end ?!?!?

2ilvia
10-19-2007, 09:32 AM
dont do it, you will fail

Dorifto89
10-19-2007, 10:38 AM
For a second there I thought I was looking at a Lancia Delta and I got asited.