PDA

View Full Version : how to go turbo

george marrero
10-17-2007, 10:59 PM
Hey i was wondering if i could use a use a t3/04 turbo,and a sr20 side mount intercooler on a ka moter? Im just not sure about what MAF, injectors,BOF,and waste gate for 8 to 13 boost psi? Also what is best recomended for ka-t internal or external waste gate?:o

MURPHY
10-17-2007, 11:02 PM
AHHHHHHHHH THE NOOBNESS

seriously search.

[H.C.W.T]
10-17-2007, 11:12 PM
hmmm what about ka-t.org

projectRDM
10-17-2007, 11:20 PM
Hey i was wondering if i could use a use a t3/04 turbo,and a sr20 side mount intercooler on a ka moter? Im just not sure about what MAF, injectors,BOF,and waste gate for 8 to 13 boost psi? Also what is best recomended for ka-t internal or external waste gate?:o

How are you still living? Someone with your intellect would surely have died ages ago.

UNISA JECS
10-17-2007, 11:22 PM
How are you still living? Someone with you intellect would surely have died ages ago.

lol...msglnght

Irukandji
10-17-2007, 11:23 PM

Turbo will work if you have the right manifold. SR sidemount will work. Stock maf is fine to a certain point, bigger injectors whatever you can afford, BOV = who cares. Wastegate = Tial. Tune. Tune then Tune some more. You're probably really broke and not too intelligent.. so just don't bother to attempt it.

Now please never post like this again.

www.ka-t.org
Go there, cause I don't like them.

azndoc
10-17-2007, 11:28 PM
how do you have so little amounts of posts but yet so many red squares?

Perhaps that's telling you something

It's telling the rest of us something

UNISA JECS
10-17-2007, 11:44 PM
how do you have so little amounts of posts but yet so many red squares?

Perhaps that's telling you something

It's telling the rest of us something

That shit is about to start flashing like Knight Rider

george marrero
10-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Well for the people that can help, what would be the most cheapest/reiable turbo ka set up for the parts that i have listed previously?

k's_silvia2.0
10-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Wow I think you have the most neg rep ive seen.

Irukandji
10-19-2007, 07:45 PM
LOL if you have to ask, don't do it....
You're just going to skimp where it's important by using some ghetto fabulous shit you "fabbed up" and end up with a blown motor because you were too cheap for a tune. Then we'll have to deal with another thread saying "how to replace headgasket" and hilarity will ensue, but I'll save you the heartache.

Don't do it you cheapass.