PDA

View Full Version : Florida Man Sentenced to Death for Leaving Child to Be Eaten by Alligators

RJF
10-16-2007, 08:46 AM
I hope Florida still uses the chair....needs to be set to extra-crispy

Florida Man Sentenced to Death for Leaving Child to Be Eaten by Alligators
Monday , October 15, 2007

MIAMI —

A Florida man who left a 5-year-old girl to be eaten alive by alligators and tried to kill her mother was sentenced to death Monday.

Prosecutors said Harrel Franklin Braddy, 58, attacked Shandelle Maycock and daughter Quatisha after he was released early from prison in another case for good behavior. He tossed Maycock in his car trunk in 1998, drove her to a remote sugarcane field and choked her to unconsciousness.

Braddy then drove the girl to a part of the Everglades known as Alligator Alley and dropped her in the water beside the road, prosecutors said. Authorities found the girl's body two days later, her left arm missing and her skull crushed.

Maycock woke up bleeding and disoriented, and survived.

Braddy was convicted in July of first-degree murder, attempted murder, kidnapping, attempted escape and other charges.

"Due to his own horrific actions, Harrel Braddy has caused a lot of pain to a lot of people, including the people who loved him and cared for him," prosecutor Abbe Rifkin said in an e-mail.

Saltman
10-16-2007, 09:01 AM
This happened in 98 and he's just now being convicted? They need to treat him the same as he did the little girl and drop him in the middle of a gator feeding frenzy.

Antihero983
10-16-2007, 10:04 AM
what the fuck kind of name is quatisha?! :tweak:

and he totally deserves what he's getting....

.....hell i think they should feed him to the gators!

10-16-2007, 10:14 AM
This happened in 98 and he's just now being convicted? They need to treat him the same as he did the little girl and drop him in the middle of a gator feeding frenzy.
----

Seriously.

koukikat180sx
10-16-2007, 10:26 AM
wth is wrong with people?! +1 for dropping him in the alligator infested water!

daryl337
10-16-2007, 11:05 AM
+6 for choking him unconscious first, then putting a rotissere (sp?) stick up his ass and spinning him over a bunch of hungry gators until he regains consciousness before being eaten.

jackjack
10-16-2007, 11:05 AM
ho man....people are just plain stupid. this country is going to hell.

Farzam
10-16-2007, 11:56 AM
The fuck is wrong with that guy?

That's wayyy over the top.

Skullavera
10-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Another crazy mother effer. We've been hearing about a lot of crazy shit lately.

drifting_changed_mylife
10-16-2007, 02:19 PM
rjf this is the 2 gator story this week! lol whats with you and gators??

Evil240
10-16-2007, 02:21 PM
harsh... how the fugg does someone get like that? executions should be like China style. where the execution team is mobile. they are in a van and drive from prison to prison... fast n quick. none of this 9 years sitting in jail while tax payers keep him alive... fuggin dome him... with smaller gators

Bushido
10-16-2007, 02:30 PM
what the fuck kind of name is quatisha?! :tweak:

pretty common name if you live in south florida.

Shawnita
Shamiqua
Kinesha
Shantel

i even rode the bus to school with a girl named Tequila.

azndoc
10-16-2007, 02:39 PM
The people of this world that we live in are fucked up these days.

That sucks.

Antihero983
10-16-2007, 03:35 PM
+6 for choking him unconscious first, then putting a rotissere (sp?) stick up his ass and spinning him over a bunch of hungry gators until he regains consciousness before being eaten.

+1 to you sir. good use of creativity!

Anto
10-16-2007, 04:15 PM

silly black people...

haaahaha.
they're here in San Diego too.
get DUMB hyphy.
:keke:

DrtyRat
10-16-2007, 05:04 PM
this story is nothing around miami/s. fla area anymore. I've read about this story several times, in the local paper, w/much disgust. It is yet another reason, in a long list of reasons, why I can't wait to get out of miami. Georgia here I come!

2ilvia
10-16-2007, 06:00 PM
yeah this guy should get his own sense of justice turned on him

its funny how we were taught in elementary school "the golden rule" you know treat others as you would like to be treated...
then when we get to high school its like Gah the death sentence is cruel and unusual, well whytf do you think the criminal was given that sentence? thats the hippocratic democratic for you

Phlip
10-16-2007, 06:04 PM

Shawnita
Shamiqua
Kinesha
Shantel

i even rode the bus to school with a girl named Tequila.

silly black people...

haaahaha.
they're here in San Diego too.
get DUMB hyphy.
:keke:

Were these posts really called for?
What did they REALLY have to do with this thread?

diomedes
10-16-2007, 07:06 PM
.....hell i think they should feed him to the gators!

I totally agree with RedEvil.. He should be eaten by gators too.

DrtyRat
10-16-2007, 07:37 PM
Were these posts really called for?
What did they REALLY have to do with this thread?
I even pm'd bushido to warn him....oh well at least it's gone now.

speedgod^s13
10-16-2007, 08:19 PM
Honestly, this type of thing no longers has any WOW factor for me. This world, is just getting more and more fucked up, everyday. What I don't understand, is why it would take this long to convict this douchebag. That's the problem with the courts. Everything takes so fucking long. I mean, if you are on death row, it shouldn't take longer than a month, to excecute the prisoner. I was watching something on MSNBC, and some guys were on death row for 15+ years. I mean, we as tax payers, are feeding, and housing these guys, when they should have been killed ages ago. Just shoot them, it's fast effecient, cost effective, the list goes on. Of course, for criminals like this A-hole, the death should be much, much more painful and slow. Can always start by ripping off his toenails, then dipping his toes in some tabasco, as a warm-up.

dued
10-16-2007, 08:33 PM
It's no good to repay evil with evil. A good amount of you guys are using the principal of "an eye for an eye" which is a Biblical principle (though it is no longer used because of the teachings of Jesus).

It's true that people sacrifice their children and it's common among satanists even to this day. Keep that in mind when your out celebrating Satan and demons on Halloween (you might deny serving Satan, but that's just another one of his deceptions).

;)

eastcoastS14
10-17-2007, 12:18 AM

I believe he was covicted in 98 and is facing the death penalty 9years later in 2007....once someone is convicted and sentenced to dead the appeals proccess along with a lot of other legal actions starts which usually results in a person being kept alive on death row until everything is sorted out...not to mention the crazy back up in prisons/courts etc

Tops*
10-17-2007, 02:30 AM
Karma's a bitch.

Reading this kinda shit just pisses me off something terrible.

Dirty Habit
10-17-2007, 07:40 AM
Reading this kinda shit just pisses me off something terrible.

Seriously, the writer of this article should be shot. I hope to god that he/she didnt graduate from college.

Anyone actually come away with any information but someone tried to feed a kid to an alligator.....even if that...Im still trying to figure out what the fuck was said in the article.

illvialuver
10-19-2007, 02:26 AM
thats horrible, damn , poor girl, but i guess she was doomed when she was named, quatisha? damn, from now on that name will forever remind me of alligators.

mayco_86
10-19-2007, 07:43 AM
That is just sad. How can you do that to your own child.

low and slow
10-19-2007, 08:28 AM
I'm glad to hear we still use the death penalty here, because this is definitely a case that calls for it.

DOOK
10-19-2007, 08:49 AM
this is the exact reason why I am NOT nice to inmates... even the crazy ones know what they have to do to get out, but once they are out they are back to crazy... as far as the guy saying the crap about satan and halloween... thanks jerry fallwell, go preach your gospel to people who give a damn... KILL THIS DUDE FOR FEEDING THE LITTLE GIRL TO GATORS... in fact... send him to me, I'll gladly do it and I won't be nice about it either.