PDA

View Full Version : daimyo auto boutique......

florante rea
10-14-2007, 11:24 PM
same scammers. don't ever buy anything from him. this daimyo auto boutique doesn't even exist. he had a gb of aero kits here few months ago. any victims come forward. i got all the info u need to nail this fucker. he usually uses [email protected], he's also a freshalloy member(taka).. and other false aliasess.
this is his myspace page.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=88160352

sblack13
10-14-2007, 11:50 PM
he's cool in my book, the aero thing did'nt go through. But I got my refund, that is all that matters.

florante rea
10-15-2007, 12:01 AM
that maybe okay for u but other ppl had been scammed by this fucker!!! u might see this as nothing but think about other ppl who savestheir hard earned money and see it disappeare cause of this no good son of a whore. scamming little things can turn big my friend.

sblack13
10-15-2007, 12:04 AM
oh what did he scam you all on aero kits again?? Shit man, this has gotta stop. I know what it is like to be scammed. I was scammed a whole sr motorset by steven wong (anyone know his where abouts tell me).

grnappletree14
10-15-2007, 12:18 AM
that maybe okay for u but other ppl had been scammed by this fucker!!! u might see this as nothing but think about other ppl who savestheir hard earned money and see it disappeare cause of this no good son of a whore. scamming little things can turn big my friend.

hey im sorry u got scammed, im in the same situation but with a different person. i was woundering what u were going to do to reslove this issue and get ur money back. cuz i want to do this to my scammer and get my money back. im so sad. lmk thanks

florante rea
10-15-2007, 12:28 AM
i guess i don't mind driving all the way to indiana and blow his fucking brains out. this kind of ppl deserves execution style... if u know what i mean. jk. i just reported claim to paypal. i would like other members to do the same.

sw20>>s14
10-15-2007, 12:57 AM
whew, good thing i didnt bite on the hood/trunklid GB because of advice given by a little birdie...

florante rea
11-03-2007, 07:15 PM
i got my money back, just be careful on anything u guys buy.

Dousan_PG
11-03-2007, 08:20 PM
haha
u guys fell for this?
welcome to indiana

remember darkstar?
remember the srs taht got lost at sea?

yeah same guys.

Phlip
11-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Can anyone confirm that this person has a working and active Zilvia login?

jdm-drift
11-04-2007, 04:37 AM
no aaron its not the same people, just to clear it up. i was part of darkstar daimyo are 2 other guys josh and travis, myself and another guy were going to do some 240 stuff with them but we got bumped. so there going to continue with doing just honda stuff.

they were doing me a favor.
my appologies to josh and travis for bringing you into this.

just so everyone knows the situation,
i was just selling some fenders from parting out my car and i couldnt get them shipped for what i was expecting so i cancelled the deal, made a refund with a money order.
thats all the hold up was.

s13Dr1ft
11-04-2007, 09:00 PM
hmmm........

Phlip
11-04-2007, 09:16 PM
no aaron its not the same people, just to clear it up. i was part of darkstar daimyo are 2 other guys josh and travis, myself and another guy were going to do some 240 stuff with them but we got bumped. so there going to continue with doing just honda stuff.

they were doing me a favor.
my appologies to josh and travis for bringing you into this.

just so everyone knows the situation,
i was just selling some fenders from parting out my car and i couldnt get them shipped for what i was expecting so i cancelled the deal, made a refund with a money order.
thats all the hold up was.
Really?
Is that what's good in the streets, to just sit up here and lie to people?
Last night, you sent me a PM requesting that I delete your account. This morning, I received a PM from numerous members that you were full of shit. Let us START with the fact that you list your location as "IL," yet your IP you're posting from is 69.136.161.74.
Go to this site (http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp) and plug in that IP and it is NOT Illinois.
You are apparently not a good person to have dealings with, and I was GOING to use that as my reasoning for simply banning you from our marketplace, but given the number of unsolicited complaints that I have received about you directly, up to and including the name you've given people, I am straight up banning you for permanent.
Anyone who has lost anything to this person; I do apologize, but I have done what I am able to do, I strongly suggest legal action, and if ANYONE has more direct information to provide to assist these people, please post it in this thread so someone can reach out to you via PM.