PDA

View Full Version : Killer Alligator Captured in Georgia

RJF
10-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Killer Alligator Captured in Georgia
Thursday , October 11, 2007

SAVANNAH, Ga —

An alligator that killed an elderly woman was captured in the pond where passers-by found her body last weekend, police said.

Jack Douglas, a licensed alligator trapper, caught and killed the 8-foot alligator late Tuesday on Skidaway Island in east Savannah.

The Georgia Department of Natural Resources sent Douglas to hunt for the reptile after an autopsy confirmed 83-year-old Gwen Williams died from blood loss caused by an alligator attack.

A couple found her body — missing its left arm, right hand and right foot — in the pond Saturday near the home where Williams was house-sitting for relatives. Police said Williams was from Canada, but did not know which city.

Douglas confirmed the captured alligator was the one that attacked Williams by cutting it open to examine the contents of its stomach, police said.

Williams was the first person known to have been killed by an alligator in Georgia since 1980, said Jim Simmons, a senior wildlife biologist for the Georgia Department of Natural Resources.

OurOnePassion
10-11-2007, 09:52 AM
BRUTAL.

I want pics.

jeeper_x
10-11-2007, 10:45 AM
^^this is weak sauce...check out dis vid...kinda scary, so be careful...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrxOzB8pV_U

Alligators ain't got nothing on the crocodiles!

drifting_changed_mylife
10-11-2007, 10:49 AM
dont mess with gators

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l146/seabee52/Crock.jpg

jackjack
10-11-2007, 11:04 AM
crazy..........story, vid and pic.

ManoNegra
10-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Wonder why it didn't eat her? Not a fan of beef jerky?

btw.. 'killer alligator'? As opposed to what? A vegetarian one?
Lol, always found silly the need to label alligators as being 'killers'. Well, duh.

jrmiller84
10-11-2007, 11:26 AM
^^ Same thing with sharks. Of course they'll kill you if you're in their habitat, you look like dinner.

On a side note, Jack Douglas is a perfect alligator trapper name.

steve shadows
10-11-2007, 03:12 PM
^^this is weak sauce...check out dis vid...kinda scary, so be careful...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrxOzB8pV_U

Alligators ain't got nothing on the crocodiles!

cus fuck gloves.:loco:

whats haha up with that guy

qt_240
10-11-2007, 04:17 PM
btw.. 'killer alligator'? As opposed to what? A vegetarian one?
Lol, always found silly the need to label alligators as being 'killers'. Well, duh.

I totally agree with you, its what they do.. Kill and EAT..

illvialuver
10-11-2007, 06:20 PM
no wonder it ate here she is from canada.
they dont have gators there , she probley didnt know what it was till it was too late.
but that seriously sucks, not a way to go, I just imagine how horrifieing that shit had to be.

OurOnePassion
10-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Imagine how horrifying that would be?!? What?

Imagine how baller that would be.

"Yeah, God, one of those fuckin' alligators ate me. What the hell were you thinking? I mean seriously. You ruined my day. I was gonna buy me some new kicks and maybe a Benz on twenty-fo's... Thanks a lot."

Farzam
10-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Too bad it wasn't my ex that lives there.