PDA

View Full Version : s14 with sr for trade plus cash

Ikant
10-10-2007, 11:45 AM
96 se non sunroof. 90,000 on car (http://www.zilvia.net/f/../showthread.php?t=155902#), 50,000 on motor.
mods are s14 sr, apexi intake, act six puck clutch, blitz nur spec catback, blitz blowoff, greddy boost gauge, hks turbo timer, hks 3 in downpipe. tein basics, mb competitions, hks cams, valve springs, s15 seats, z32 brakes (http://www.zilvia.net/f/../showthread.php?t=155902#), brembo slotted rotors, strut tower bar, cusco ruca, front lower ladderal bar, navan skirts and valances. brand new alarm with keyless entry. panasonic mp3 player, diamond 10in sub. momo tuner steering wheel hub with active airbag and horn. trade for hatch plus cash. http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3684/picture043tn3.jpg
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/363/picture048le2.jpg
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2457/picture064gn4.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9659/1000900jo4.jpg

[email protected]

mike019
10-10-2007, 12:15 PM
sorry for a random question but what is the offset of your rims... they fit perfectly... bump for a clean looking ride

xdabsx
10-10-2007, 01:18 PM
where are you located

ptsmalls
10-10-2007, 02:21 PM
Location and price ?

wrapmeup2005
10-10-2007, 03:27 PM
I think its Turlock, CA

Ikant
10-10-2007, 05:32 PM
+17 on the wheels.

HaNgTyMe
10-10-2007, 06:36 PM
price?? very interested where's turlock at?? north or south cali

TenshiNoShibo
10-10-2007, 06:58 PM
wanna trade an S13? Im in stockton.

xtreme_s14
10-10-2007, 08:02 PM
turlock is northern california..

i too would like to know if there is an asking price on this car? please PM me! thank you!

price?? very interested where's turlock at?? north or south cali

benjim
10-10-2007, 08:06 PM
How much for the car as it sits? Send me a PM if you like.

Ikant
10-10-2007, 10:32 PM
12k for the car.

SR20DET KOUkI S14
10-16-2007, 12:52 AM
12k for the car.

thats to high off a offering price u may want to reconsider it. this guy on this thread has same car as you but his cosmetic isnt to good but yea his price is $5,7000 so what another $1,500 for paint and rims and boom you have just as nice as a car as your and you save $5,300. his engine setup is really nice.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=158549

Engine - -
S14 SR20
T28 turbo
Koyo Radiator
E-fan
Hybird FMIC
3" Projectnissan Downpipe
3" Projectnissan Testpipe
3" Nismo Cat-back
Greddy BOV
Blitz intake
Exedy stage 2 clutch

Lighting - -
HID headlights

Interior - -
Autometer Phantom boost gauge
Autometer Phantom oil pressure gauge
Pioneer DEH-1900MP head unit
Pioneer Speakers (forgot what model)

Brakes/Suspension/Tires/Diff - -
Rear Project Mu brake pads
(Not installed) Front Project Mu brake pads
Tein S. Tech lowering springs
Falken ZE512 all around
VLSD

Other information - -
Chassis has about 155k
Engine/Transmission has about 40k
Its obviously a 5 speed
Red
5 lug
SE model

genkimotor
10-16-2007, 04:16 AM
thats to high off a offering price u may want to reconsider it. this guy on this thread has same car as you but his cosmetic isnt to good but yea his price is $5,7000 so what another $1,500 for paint and rims and boom you have just as nice as a car as your and you save $5,300. his engine setup is really nice.

Engine - -
S14 SR20
T28 turbo
Koyo Radiator
E-fan
Hybird FMIC
3" Nismo Cat-back
Greddy BOV
Blitz intake
Exedy stage 2 clutch

Lighting - -
HID headlights

Interior - -

Falken ZE512 all around
VLSD

Other information - -
Chassis has about 155k
Its obviously a 5 speed
Red
5 lug
SE model

its $12k now ?

you raised price after what you heard.. haha..

good luck

dln78
10-16-2007, 03:24 PM
Wow. That's a lot. But nice car though.

Ikant
10-16-2007, 05:45 PM
man, i really dont understand why people feel the need to comment on the price. i see what some people are asking for their stuff and i just laugh if it is too much. let me take a moment to explain to you guys why i am asking 12k. basically, i dont want to sell it. I would take 10k for it i guess, but what i really want to do is trade for a nice s13 plus cash. the problem is that i get pms and emails all day long from people with a pos car and want to give me 2k with it. seriously, i get offers for trades from people with an 89 hatch and a redtop sr with maybe some tein springs and they want to do a straight up trade! i get people with beat stock hatches who want to give me their car and 3k. its a joke. so i figure ill post it high because it does have a good amount of stuff on it and see if i can weed out the people who think their fucked up car is worth the same as mine. so yeah, telling me my car is too high just makes it harder. havent you guys every sold anything before? also, thanks to whoever gave me neg rep because they think im charging too much.
since im writing an essay, i would also like to add that just because some people sell their cars for dirt cheap does not mean that you should expect everyone else to. if you put 17k into your car, you have every right to ask 12k for it. obviously that doesnt mean you should expect to sell it for that, but that is still quite a depreciation. i am honestly surprised to see s13s go for less than 6k when they have an sr, even if that is all they have. alright, im done.

Ikant
10-16-2007, 05:53 PM

Engine - -
S14 SR20
T28 turbo
Koyo Radiator
E-fan
Hybird FMIC
3" Nismo Cat-back
Greddy BOV
Blitz intake
Exedy stage 2 clutch

Lighting - -
HID headlights

Interior - -

Falken ZE512 all around
VLSD

Other information - -
Chassis has about 155k
Its obviously a 5 speed
Red
5 lug
SE model

yeah, thats a retarded deal. someone should buy it.

ReLiC
10-16-2007, 06:53 PM

Engine - -
S14 SR20
T28 turbo
Koyo Radiator
E-fan
Hybird FMIC
3" Nismo Cat-back
Greddy BOV
Blitz intake
Exedy stage 2 clutch

Lighting - -
HID headlights

Interior - -

Falken ZE512 all around
VLSD

Other information - -
Chassis has about 155k
Its obviously a 5 speed
Red
5 lug
SE model

Ur comparing his car to a car from Kansas... I would think that Cali is more expensive... well that's what i think...

GLWS

mike019
10-17-2007, 02:35 AM
man, i really dont understand why people feel the need to comment on the price. i see what some people are asking for their stuff and i just laugh if it is too much. let me take a moment to explain to you guys why i am asking 12k. basically, i dont want to sell it. I would take 10k for it i guess, but what i really want to do is trade for a nice s13 plus cash. the problem is that i get pms and emails all day long from people with a pos car and want to give me 2k with it. seriously, i get offers for trades from people with an 89 hatch and a redtop sr with maybe some tein springs and they want to do a straight up trade! i get people with beat stock hatches who want to give me their car and 3k. its a joke. so i figure ill post it high because it does have a good amount of stuff on it and see if i can weed out the people who think their fucked up car is worth the same as mine. so yeah, telling me my car is too high just makes it harder. havent you guys every sold anything before? also, thanks to whoever gave me neg rep because they think im charging too much.
since im writing an essay, i would also like to add that just because some people sell their cars for dirt cheap does not mean that you should expect everyone else to. if you put 17k into your car, you have every right to ask 12k for it. obviously that doesnt mean you should expect to sell it for that, but that is still quite a depreciation. i am honestly surprised to see s13s go for less than 6k when they have an sr, even if that is all they have. alright, im done.

i do have to agree with him on this... some of us cant just throw money around as if it was from trees... you have to understand that some people who build their cars do not get hooked up from their friends at car shops, or by the distributors, nor do we have the cash to just blow on parts... many of us out there save and pinch just to buy a particular part... this hobby is not cheap and people cant expect to always get a dirt cheap deal... which is why i understand why he might be a bit reluctant to sell his car...

glws... wish i had the extra cash to keep my s14 and purchase yours for my wife

SR20DET KOUkI S14
10-17-2007, 10:57 AM

how much money did u put exactly and can u prove it to us, cuz keep switching it ur other fourm u said that u put at lest 16k, and in this u said if u put 17k

Ikant
10-17-2007, 11:14 AM
why do i have to prove anything? just look at the parts list and do the math.

xtreme_s14
10-17-2007, 11:35 AM
how much money did u put exactly and can u prove it to us, cuz keep switching it ur other fourm u said that u put at lest 16k, and in this u said if u put 17k

wow! 1k difference? hey let me know if you wanna build another S14.. i have one for trade if you're interested! ..and of course i'd throw a lil' cash on top! [link] (http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=151698) by the way, why the change from s14 - s13?

Ikant
10-17-2007, 12:35 PM
wow! 1k difference? hey let me know if you wanna build another S14.. i have one for trade if you're interested! ..and of course i'd throw a lil' cash on top! [link] (http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=151698) by the way, why the change from s14 - s13?

just pm me an offer.

Saltman
10-17-2007, 01:11 PM
Ur comparing his car to a car from Kansas... I would think that Cali is more expensive... well that's what i think...

Definitely true. Of course, it also depends on how much $$ was put into the swap and how much was paid for the swap. It's cheaper to do the work yourself, but in Cali, swaps by reputable shops can get quite costly. With my last S13, I had a redtop put in with basic bolt-ons and paid P2M a total of $6,000!! I ended up selling my car for $5,700. I wanted at least $7k for it since I spent about $10k on it - not including the car. We all know that S14s w/ blacktops go for a lot more than the S13s with Redtops. So basically, this guy is wanting a nicely, clean built hatch with a motor + parts and some cash for his S14. If anyone has finished a hatch build and is looking to upgrade to something newer, this is the perfect opportunity. If you want to purchase a cheaper S14 for a project - check out the Kansas one or get a stock one. But I for one, don't think he's being that unreasonable.

Bump for good offer.

Okinawandrifter87
10-17-2007, 05:13 PM
Would you be interested in trading for a silvia front end coupe? SR and freshly painted plus mods possible? if so lmk I have a friend whos looking for an s14

mr2man07
10-17-2007, 06:36 PM
u're in cali ?

damn man if you were nearby i would trade you my 91 mr2 turbo.

cleaan car. i like it

vw_nissan
10-17-2007, 07:16 PM

If you are saying 12K is too high, I don't see why you said $5,7000 is not too high. BTW, comma in the wrong place.

4thHorse
10-17-2007, 11:56 PM
Turlock is about 10mins south of Modesto.

EJ253
10-18-2007, 12:23 AM
bump for some sick wheels

good luck