PDA

View Full Version : Street racing and tragic endings in just 24 hours

racer98
10-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Its not the people with fully built up cars , its those ****ing stupid ass wanabe ricers with the APC parts bull**** on their cars that have just gotten thier drivers Lic and mostly Ethinic inner city garbage is the main cause but this one caught me off gaurd today, only thing I knew somethng was wrong when I noted 5 Hellcopters floating in the air above me today, didnt see what happend untill the news at 4pm today.

the impact was so great the rear of the car was in the front of the car and a 3month old Infant was air lifted to child hosipital.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=local&id=5699162

Mom, 2 Young Kids Injured in Street Racing Crash2 Children Flown to Hospitals for Treatment

RESEDA, Oct. 9, 2007 (KABC-TV) - A mother and her two young children were critically injured in a street racing crash on Sherman Way in Reseda.

A three-month-old infant was flown by air ambulance to Childrens Hospital Los Angeles. A five-year-old child was flown to UCLA Medical Center.

So far the LAPD has taken one person into custody.

this just happend yesterday and its really bad, pinned in a burning car.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=local&id=5697821

Mother, Two Kids Killed in Fiery Street Racing CrashDriver of Second Vehicle Fled the Scene

EL MONTE, Oct. 9, 2007 (KABC-TV) - Street racers are blamed for a deadly accident in El Monte.

Police have one of the alleged street racers in custody, but the other driver is still at large.

The violent collision happened at the corner of Parkway Drive and Elliot Avenue in El Monte.

One man is in custody charged with three counts of murder, he is identified as 19-year-old Robert Canizalez. He's being held on $3 million bail. He will be arraigned on Thursday.

Police say he and another man were street racing down a residential street in El Monte when he slammed into cross traffic after blowing through a four-way stop.

Forty-one year Dora Groce and her two children, eight-year-old Robert and four-year-old Katherine, were killed in that car fire. Katherine apparently had a fever Monday night and the family was on its way to their family doctor at Kaiser.

Police say the impact threw the Nissan Altima 50 feet before the vehicle ignited. Officials say it was most likely the fire and not the collision that killed the mother and her two children.

Detectives say it was a traumatic scene as neighbors rushed to help the trapped family inside, but the heat from the flames was too intense.

"Words cannot describe the loss I suffer. I hope justice is served when the people responsible show up in court," says Felicita Limos, a neighbor.

The driver of the Mustang involved is now charged with three counts of murder. The man police say Canizalez was racing is 21-year-old Martin Morones. He is on the run. He was racing in a Honda Accord. He apparently hit a parked truck following the major collision. Morones then fled the scene on foot.

"He is at large and we are looking for him. He is facing one count felony hit and run and three counts of murder," says Det. Ralph Batres, of El Monte Police Department.

Anyone with information on the suspect is asked to call the El Monte Police Department at (626) 580-2177.

Eyewitness News Reporters Lisa Hernandez and Jovana Lara contributed to this report.

Copyright © 2007 KABC-TV. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

VB13
10-09-2007, 09:38 PM
yes i saw this on the news those stupid ass ricers racing damn one was a mustang and the other god damn accord WTH dumbshits piss me off now cops gonna b on our ass ven more and thos dumbshit burn a mom and 2 kids in the car alive god bless

r6_240sx
10-09-2007, 10:08 PM
What a bunch of dumbasses, I hope the guy that fled gets caught.

RIP to the mom and 2 kids, that's terrible. :(

racer98
10-09-2007, 10:15 PM
what is even worse is the one that happend today In reseda was a Nissan 240sx, yes this is now going to give all of the LAPD and CHP more harassment power.

thought it was bad now it will get worse, IMHO next time you see one of these coco monkeys please say something.

I had to shut one fool down - not by racing -

All I said - WTH are you fucking doing ? stupid shit, take your bs to the track and not the street.

racer98
10-09-2007, 10:15 PM
What a bunch of dumbasses, I hope the guy that fled gets caught.

RIP to the mom and 2 kids, that's terrible. :(

fucker ran to mexico. :nono:

TravisSW
10-10-2007, 08:14 AM
21-year-old Martin "MORONes."

Idiots.

Nothing annoys me more than when I see people not only street racing, but in broad daylight too with traffic and pedestrains.

My gf was almost hit a week ago two by some idiots racing in the freeway, with rush hour traffic. Where the hell are they going to go? Besides into another car?

A month before that, my mom saw two civics racing each other on streets around me and some kid almost ate a pole when his brakes locked up and smoke covered half the street.

Besides people being idiots, they may not even know tracks exist. Maybe put up some billboards? lol

CrimsonRockett
10-10-2007, 09:06 AM
That kind of shit annoys me.

I can understand a little head to head on a very open freeway (with minimal traffic. come on, who hasn't...) but on busy streets, jam packed freeways, and running red lights?

That's just being stupid.

Hell, that's how my first S13 was murdered.

It turns out the Taxi Cab that t-boned me was racing an SUV on the freeway, both got off and decided to keep at it on Imperial off the 710 where I was making a left at...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/XxXxXAtreyuXxXxX/000_2048.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/XxXxXAtreyuXxXxX/100_8169.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/XxXxXAtreyuXxXxX/000_2044-1.jpg

Fuck you street racing.

DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
10-10-2007, 09:34 AM
apparently some idiots simply dont care. family,friends and neighbors were having a gathering at the site in el monte, when 2 cars rolled through revving their motors and then doing a burnout. to bad nobody got their plates.

steve shadows
10-10-2007, 09:44 AM
a nissan altima?

:-/

Vatche
10-10-2007, 06:36 PM
howd you live, the door is like at the steering wheel... haha....

fixed up cars are for the race track.

drag cars are for drag strips.

corollas street race.
stock.
90mph on the wrong side of the road.

CrimsonRockett
10-10-2007, 07:10 PM
90mph on the wrong side of the road.

I'm so jdm, I race on the wrong side of the street.

stinky_180
10-10-2007, 08:10 PM
^crimson your very lucky you didn't shatter a hip or mess up your hip....

but wow, fucking lame street racers. its gotta be fast n furious.

IIIXziuR
10-10-2007, 08:24 PM
This is the shit that gives car tuning a bad name, especially for us younger dudes

WERDdabuilder
10-10-2007, 08:48 PM
and this goes to the people that said to race the people that rev at you.

shit like this. fuckin disgusting.

kenversusryu
10-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Someone always revs at me at least twice a week... It really pisses me off. But it's usually another nissan like a 350z or even a sentra.. and an occasional mustang.

Learn to ignore these temptations everyone. No one likes a show off and save your adrenaline rush for something alot more exciting than racing on a public road.

longdy
10-11-2007, 02:33 AM
I HATE, I MEAN HATE WITH A DEEP PASSION, PEOPLE THAT FUCKEN THINK THERE CAR IS FUCKEN BAD ASSS, SO THAT GIVES THEM A FUCKEN REASON TO DRIVE FUCKEN RECKLESSLY DOWN A FUCKEN RESIDENTIAL STREET KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FUCKEN CONTROL THEIR CARS AT THAT SPEED AND ENDS UP KILLING PEOPLE THAT WERE JUST MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!

PISSES MEEE OFFF..

FUCK, NOW THERE IS GOING TO BE HARASSER PUNISHMENT FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T THE STUPID DRIVERS THAT KILLS PEOPLE ON THE STREETS RACING.

Bad news for us 240SX DRIVERS get ready to get pulled over more often!!!..lol

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!.... STOP THE KILLING AND TAKE IT TO THE TRACKS...PLEASE!

R.I.P
For all the souls that were lost in this tragic accident!.....

(i might get flamed for this but this is my piece of mind!)
-dee

Vision Garage
10-11-2007, 08:34 AM
I thought the article said the driver involved had a nissan maxima.

rb25drag
10-11-2007, 09:20 AM
Thats exactly why I have one car for the drag strip on weekends and another car as a daily driver!!!!!!!!!!

People wake up and stop being stupid... Ya its probley tempting to race on the streets and thats how it was back in the day but now days we have too many families driving. Thats also why US teenagers insurance is rediculious!!!!!!!!!!!!! My suggestion you wanna race on the street buy a GEO!!!!!!!!!! HAHA at least it wont go over the speed limit

murda-c
10-11-2007, 09:24 AM
i just wanna know what Ethinic means

lexcouture
10-13-2007, 07:49 PM
shit like this is gonna get us pull over more often....

racer98
10-13-2007, 08:06 PM
oh yes it will and it will give the vendeta cop who has nothing else to do when your on your way back home from campus say at 11am when there is nothing going on duriing the weekday.

"Oh Hi I was in the vecinity and I noticed your car is all modded out" can I pop your hood?

what is worse is the idiots who just start revving when you go past them , really sick of it.

racer98
10-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Thats exactly why I have one car for the drag strip on weekends and another car as a daily driver!!!!!!!!!!

People wake up and stop being stupid... Ya its probley tempting to race on the streets and thats how it was back in the day but now days we have too many families driving. Thats also why US teenagers insurance is rediculious!!!!!!!!!!!!! My suggestion you wanna race on the street buy a GEO!!!!!!!!!! HAHA at least it wont go over the speed limit

1991 Toyota Corolla FTW

racer98
10-13-2007, 08:15 PM
I thought the article said the driver involved had a nissan maxima.

yes, and the driver attempeted to pass and was trying to overtake from the #2 into the #3 lane when he struck the parked car where the mother and her childern were standing between the parked car,

for any of you who dont know about this area, San Fernando valley area is a grid area with very long straight away streets, people just feel the need to speed in the area, speed limit in most parts of the main thru fairs are about 35-45 and the area the incident took place speed limit is 35mph, the driver of the maxima was travling about 80+mph and the impacted the parked cars.

this is the case from what the media says is Road roage case that went too far, I mean to loose your family over a case a road rage is by all means horribile thing I would never want to wish this on :(.

racer98
10-13-2007, 08:18 PM
and this goes to the people that said to race the people that rev at you..

just ask them next time when people do this, WTF are you doing ? they dont know what to say, I mean I havd to pull over and stop and let them by as I dont want to be involved in any thing next to some stupid ricer.

racer98
10-13-2007, 08:20 PM
That kind of shit annoys me.

I can understand a little head to head on a very open freeway (with minimal traffic. come on, who hasn't...) but on busy streets, jam packed freeways, and running red lights?

That's just being stupid.

Hell, that's how my first S13 was murdered.

It turns out the Taxi Cab that t-boned me was racing an SUV on the freeway, both got off and decided to keep at it on Imperial off the 710 where I was making a left at...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/XxXxXAtreyuXxXxX/000_2048.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/XxXxXAtreyuXxXxX/100_8169.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/XxXxXAtreyuXxXxX/000_2044-1.jpg

Fuck you street racing.

oh my god man, very lucky you walked away from that. :ugh:

brndck
10-13-2007, 08:51 PM
every time someone revs at me i make a point to make eye contact and give a giant "thumbs down". jackasses. go to the effing track already. racing in an accord? seriously? i hope they find the guy who fled and put him away for a LONG time.

racer98
10-13-2007, 09:13 PM
every time someone revs at me i make a point to make eye contact and give a giant "thumbs down". jackasses. go to the effing track already. racing in an accord? seriously? i hope they find the guy who fled and put him away for a LONG time.

LOS ANGELES-Two men were charged with murder Thursday for a road-rage
crash that killed a 5-year-old boy and critically injured the child's
mother and his infant sister, authorities said.

Brian Barnes, 44, and Armando Gamboa Ayon, 19, both of Los Angeles, each
face one count of murder, vehicular manslaughter and three counts of
reckless driving causing specified injury. Barnes also was charged with
three counts of leaving the scene of an accident.

Both men were booked on more than $1 million bail. Both men appeared in
court Thursday but their arraignment was delayed until Oct. 17.

"We're going to throw the book at them and enforce the law, because what
happened to that family was unacceptable," Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa
said at a news conference.

Police said the two men were driving their cars Tuesday in the San
Fernando Valley when they got into an argument. The vehicles weaved
along city streets between speeds of 50 mph to 90 mph, "cutting each
other off" and jockeying for position, said Detective Bill Butos said.

Police said one the drivers was tapping on his brakes, trying to get the
other motorist to ran into his vehicle.

Barnes eventually slammed on his brakes and Ayon tried to avoid the
vehicle and plowed into the back of a parked car, Officer Jason Lee
said. The parked car slammed into another vehicle, crushing the boy,
Ayman Arif, his sister, Ikra Arif, and his 31-year-old mother Syeda
Arif.

the incidnet in the valley, where the maxima crashed, the driver of the Cammarro turned him self in.

mrhamburgerr
10-13-2007, 09:56 PM
dude in the accord. what a bitch he ran

The people that i always encounter that tryda race me always start funk and complications and im always down to swab. People who street race needs to keep it off the public streets. Hey, what if your mom and your 2 sister was killed because of some racers was tryna show who had the bigger balls. yup

lexcouture
10-14-2007, 12:24 AM
oh yes it will and it will give the vendeta cop who has nothing else to do when your on your way back home from campus say at 11am when there is nothing going on duriing the weekday.

"Oh Hi I was in the vecinity and I noticed your car is all modded out" can I pop your hood?

what is worse is the idiots who just start revving when you go past them , really sick of it.

exactly... no offense.. but i always get revd at by HONDAS..... ALWAYS!! how they powerslides on their automatic VTEC popppin and call that a drift... lol

Skullavera
10-14-2007, 12:32 AM
I fucken hate street racers. I hope these idiots get what they deserve. Sometimes I wish I had one of those police lights that undercover agents use (the ones you see in the movies where the guys just take it from the inside of the car and slap it on the roof) when I see ppl driving stupid/racing to scare the shit out of em.

S13Leprechaun
10-14-2007, 12:40 AM
sad sad story... when ever i get revved at, i dont even look over... just keep lookin forward with a grin and shake my head... best regards to lost loved ones. RIP!

TravisSW
10-14-2007, 05:05 AM
Police academy in January
Cop in hopefully a year.

I'll take care of these guys.

fliprayzin240sx
10-14-2007, 07:10 AM
My answer, they should continue to let people go up to GMR on a regular basis. Its isolated, no traffic and let the ricers touge race initial D style up there. To me, it weeds out the idiots...let them fall off the cliffs, itll be 1 less dumbass on the road.

Whats always fucked up about shiet like this is, why do the people who get hit DIE??? WHY CANT IT BE THE FUCKING DRIVERS!!! DUIs and Street-racers should die on the spot. Why do I wanna waste my tax money keeping them alive in jail?!?! Id rather give the amount of money they will leach off the system till they die to the families of the victims...