PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1996 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR Imported by Motorex - $33,000

CUSTEL
10-07-2007, 12:05 PM
I am looking to sell a 1996 R33 Skyline GTR Vspec with 50,000 KM, currently located in SoCal. The car was imported by Motorex. It is in excellent condition the screen on the dash will be removed upon sale. I am asking $33,000 titled, please post, pm, or call my cell at (312) 533-4837 to contact me. Add an additional $3-5,000 for CA title.

The R33 is now up for raffle at http://www.importraffle.com

There are 500 tickets available at $100 each.

http://www.turbovisions.com/cars/TV0013/1.jpg

http://www.turbovisions.com/cars/TV0013/2.jpg

http://www.turbovisions.com/cars/TV0013/3.jpg

http://www.turbovisions.com/cars/TV0013/4.jpg

http://www.turbovisions.com/cars/TV0013/5.jpg

http://www.turbovisions.com/cars/TV0013/6.jpg

http://www.turbovisions.com/cars/TV0013/7.jpg

http://www.turbovisions.com/cars/TV0013/8.jpg

http://www.turbovisions.com/cars/TV0013/9.jpg

http://www.turbovisions.com/cars/TV0013/10.jpg

http://www.turbovisions.com/cars/TV0013/11.jpg

http://www.turbovisions.com/cars/TV0013/12.jpg

http://www.turbovisions.com/cars/TV0013/13.jpg

Thanks for looking.

xpl2007
10-07-2007, 02:33 PM
How much for the 32 in the back?

CUSTEL
10-07-2007, 10:50 PM
How much for the 32 in the back?
It's not for sale.

topsecretgold
10-08-2007, 12:01 AM
hey let me know about r33gts-t's for sale! Nice gtr though good luck w/ sale

CUSTEL
10-08-2007, 12:05 AM
hey let me know about r33gts-t's for sale! Nice gtr though good luck w/ sale
I haven't forgotten, I am waiting to hear back from a couple people ;)

GTRS14
10-08-2007, 01:22 AM
Would U Be Down For A Trade And Some Cash......?

240sx_LE
10-08-2007, 08:13 AM
one sexy ass car.

CUSTEL
10-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Would U Be Down For A Trade And Some Cash......?
Read the bold red text right above the first pic...

s13silvia123
10-08-2007, 01:16 PM
dude i'm local i have someone who might be interested in buying one of you cars. pm me you number and i'll tell my buddy to come and check it out on wednesday or thursday of this week only time that he's available.

CUSTEL
10-08-2007, 01:38 PM
dude i'm local i have someone who might be interested in buying one of you cars. pm me you number and i'll tell my buddy to come and check it out on wednesday or thursday of this week only time that he's available.
PM Sent.......

Masterdebater
10-09-2007, 08:20 PM
do u ever take payments? hehe theres no way in hell i would ever have 36gs in cash

CUSTEL
10-10-2007, 01:43 AM
do u ever take payments? hehe theres no way in hell i would ever have 36gs in cash
capitalone.com :)

weagle
10-10-2007, 08:45 AM
This has nothing to do with a thread. More of a personal question.

I always see your threads selling skylines. What is your personal ride?

+bump for a good lookin car.

CUSTEL
10-10-2007, 01:58 PM
This has nothing to do with a thread. More of a personal question.

I always see your threads selling skylines. What is your personal ride?

+bump for a good lookin car.

Station Wagon ;)

sijia10358
10-10-2007, 09:01 PM
sexy skyline!!! i wish that could be my daily driver...

CUSTEL
10-11-2007, 09:11 PM
Typo in the listing, the car is not DOT Bond Released.

kyo_kun187
10-12-2007, 02:07 AM
hey bro do you know any websites were i cant buy skyline parts...

Jaketenpointo
10-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Does anyone see the crazy rear wipers this car has? Maybe Im way behind the times, but I just noticed it.

CUSTEL
10-12-2007, 11:12 AM
hey bro do you know any websites were i cant buy skyline parts...
RB Motoring.
Does anyone see the crazy rear wipers this car has? Maybe Im way behind the times, but I just noticed it.

LOL the ones on the top are antennas.

fliprayzin240sx
10-13-2007, 07:54 AM
Haha, those are the antennas for the TV on the dash. $33k really isnt bad, they make a nice premium on it but it isnt overkill like people who were charging well over $50k for these things.

CUSTEL
10-17-2007, 02:18 PM
To The Top....

S13Leprechaun
10-17-2007, 02:20 PM
jesus.... amazing. shit.... i suck.

Adrian gt
10-17-2007, 10:25 PM
details on cali title?

CUSTEL
10-17-2007, 11:04 PM
details on cali title?

Legal title and registration in CA.

CUSTEL
10-22-2007, 04:13 PM
The R33 is now up for raffle at http://www.importraffle.com

topsecretgold
10-22-2007, 04:43 PM
ooooo raffle thats tempting...

xtreme_s14
10-22-2007, 04:52 PM
that is SO DAMN smart! raffling off a vehicle.. i'm tempted to buy a ticket too! and come to think of it, you'll make more money than you're asking for! good luck! ..and if i were to buy one and happened to win, will you guys take care of the shipping? just curious.. thanks!

CUSTEL
10-22-2007, 05:00 PM
that is SO DAMN smart! raffling off a vehicle.. i'm tempted to buy a ticket too! and come to think of it, you'll make more money than you're asking for! good luck! ..and if i were to buy one and happened to win, will you guys take care of the shipping? just curious.. thanks!
Yes, shipping will be included. The drawing is going to take place at RB Motoring so those in cali are welcome to come. The drawing will probably be done by the rock of love barbies Kristia and Brandi. :)

CUSTEL
10-22-2007, 07:05 PM
There was an error in the shipping field which is now fixed so those that attempted to purchase tickets but received an error it is now functioning properly, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2Slow40
10-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Is there a limit to the number of tickets you have to sell to raffle the car off?

Any estimate when the raffle will be?

CUSTEL
10-22-2007, 07:39 PM
Is there a limit to the number of tickets you have to sell to raffle the car off?

Any estimate when the raffle will be?
500 tickets, 3 have been sold since I posted on forums, there is going to be an article in superstreet so I wouldn't be suprised if all were sold by the end of the month. The drawing will be announced once all tickets are sold I just need to set a date with RB Motoring when they have sold.

ripnbst
10-22-2007, 07:42 PM
I really wanna buy a raffle ticket, I might. How long would you estimate it will take to sell all 500 tickets? I know theres no way of telling, jsut base it on the length it took in previous raffles. You guys should prolly post pics of someone winning it too so everyone knows it wasnt a big scam.

ripnbst
10-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Just went and looked into buying a ticket. First and foremost your terms and conditions uhh arent there. Secondly, in the billing information there is no where to put in your state, which is wierd. Has anyone else ever purchased anything from importraffle.com? I just left the page and went back and it still says SKU is 0001, how is that possible if 3 were sold already? Seems shady. Why wouldnt RB motoring just do this through their site instead of going to a third party who they would prolly have to pay for their services?

CUSTEL
10-22-2007, 07:51 PM
I really wanna buy a raffle ticket, I might. How long would you estimate it will take to sell all 500 tickets? I know theres no way of telling, jsut base it on the length it took in previous raffles. You guys should prolly post pics of someone winning it too so everyone knows it wasnt a big scam.
This is the first raffle, the car is being provided by Sean Morris from RB Motoring and he will be making of the video of the car some time this week for a more in depth look.

CUSTEL
10-22-2007, 07:52 PM
Just went and looked into buying a ticket. First and foremost your terms and conditions uhh arent there. Secondly, in the billing information there is no where to put in your state, which is wierd. Has anyone else ever purchased anything from importraffle.com? I just left the page and went back and it still says SKU is 0001, how is that possible if 3 were sold already? Seems shady. Why wouldnt RB motoring just do this through their site instead of going to a third party who they would prolly have to pay for their services?
3 tickets have been sold, not 3 cars... I have the billing page open now and it has the option for state, see image below.

RB Motoring isn't paying any fees for this.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/368/importraffleorderformtt5.th.jpg (http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=importraffleorderformtt5.jpg)

ripnbst
10-22-2007, 08:01 PM
now see my image
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r123/ras5040/orderform.jpg

Show me the box where it says state.

CUSTEL
10-22-2007, 08:03 PM
now see my image
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r123/ras5040/orderform.jpg

Show me the box where it says state.
Sorry, it uses the zip code to determine the state.

ripnbst
10-22-2007, 08:05 PM
I hope you understand I am not trying to be the king of deuschebagery although I may be inadvertently. I just want to make sure you guys are legit. I am about to send 100$ for something I know ahead of time I may never have anything to show for it.

CUSTEL
10-22-2007, 08:08 PM
I hope you understand I am not trying to be the king of deuschebagery although I may be inadvertently. I just want to make sure you guys are legit. I am about to send 100$ for something I know ahead of time I may never have anything to show for it.
Yeah I understand, I forgot to mention in my first post that it used the zip code to determine state, it is the first raffle so I know there will be skepticism.

MURPHY
10-22-2007, 08:08 PM
i cant exactly vouch for him but i have seen him on multiple forums. always good things never anything bad

GoldenLeg
10-22-2007, 08:12 PM
This is an amazing opportunity. I just hope it doesn't fall in the wrong hands:-/

topsecretgold
10-22-2007, 08:41 PM
i will let my friends in on this....

CUSTEL
10-22-2007, 09:07 PM
i will let my friends in on this....
Thanks TS :) Still searching for a gts-t for you btw ;)

D1GP
10-22-2007, 09:17 PM
subscribed. we'll see how this goes.

DUFFM4N
10-22-2007, 09:53 PM
correct me if im wrong but arent all skylines imported by motorex not eligible to become street legal due the fake paper work filed and fake crash test info...thats why they are no longer in business

blu808
10-22-2007, 10:04 PM
correct me if im wrong but arent all skylines imported by motorex not eligible to become street legal due the fake paper work filed and fake crash test info...thats why they are no longer in business

Thats what I thought. Also I heard the only legal ones were the r32s because they actually crash tested those.

CUSTEL
10-22-2007, 10:06 PM
Thats what I thought. Also I heard the only legal ones were the r32s because they actually crash tested those.
R33's were crash tested, you can see photos of them in the crash test paperwork on freshalloy or automotiveforums don't remember which has the documents. The car is not federalized it is state legal.

DUFFM4N
10-22-2007, 10:11 PM
but thats the point that is trying to be made...that the paperwork is FALSE/FAKE information...this has also been mentioned on other forums ppl have been posting this on

CUSTEL
10-22-2007, 10:15 PM
but thats the point that is trying to be made...that the paperwork is FALSE/FAKE information...this has also been mentioned on other forums ppl have been posting this on
It is a state legal car, the car is not yet titled there is no falsified documentation. What paperwork can be fake if all the car has is de-registration paperwork? The car was not federalized, I never said it was. All that I stated was that it was imported by motorex.

DUFFM4N
10-22-2007, 10:50 PM
im not trying to "hate" on the lil deal u got goin on here at all...im just stating facts as to WHY motorex is now cloese down, due to ILLEGAL importing and false paperwork and crash testing....im just saying, what makes this one different from all the other cars they illegally imported

CUSTEL
10-22-2007, 11:00 PM
im not trying to "hate" on the lil deal u got goin on here at all...im just stating facts as to WHY motorex is now cloese down, due to ILLEGAL importing and false paperwork and crash testing....im just saying, what makes this one different from all the other cars they illegally imported
To my knowledge R32's and R34's were the ones that were illegally imported, the R33's are the only cars that are approved to be in the US.

B Love
10-22-2007, 11:16 PM
I dont Know Custel But I know Sean Morris and the people at Rb Motoring. They have been in this buisness for a while and are very legit. They offer some of the best prices around and everyone there are really good people. Sean Morris is well know within the automotive industry you can probbly search stuff and findout alot. He knows alot about skylines and other cars and he has worked on alot of cars that you have seen in drift series. Rb Motoring is a legit company so it would be pretty hard for them to try and screw people over. If your not even buying this car or a raffle ticket then why even post any negative comments? motorex was motorex and this is a whole different company. Sean Morris is a god guy and I would put my trust in him. He has sold alot of high dollar cars and knows what he is doing.

blu808
10-23-2007, 01:48 AM
From what I know. R32's were the only ones that were federlized. The r33 and 34 were faked with s14 chassis with usdm safety stuff and fake vins. thats all I know. and beleive me. I know. Shssssshhsss U didnt hear this from me. No pm's I will not answer anything on this topic.

OMG_WTF
10-23-2007, 01:55 AM
trade for 07 STi?

DUFFM4N
10-23-2007, 02:23 AM
I dont Know Custel But I know Sean Morris and the people at Rb Motoring. They have been in this buisness for a while and are very legit. They offer some of the best prices around and everyone there are really good people. Sean Morris is well know within the automotive industry you can probbly search stuff and findout alot. He knows alot about skylines and other cars and he has worked on alot of cars that you have seen in drift series. Rb Motoring is a legit company so it would be pretty hard for them to try and screw people over. If your not even buying this car or a raffle ticket then why even post any negative comments? motorex was motorex and this is a whole different company. Sean Morris is a god guy and I would put my trust in him. He has sold alot of high dollar cars and knows what he is doing.

so because RB motoring is a legit company and they're doing the raffle at their location...that automatically makes the car and the paperwork and motorex all legit? why are their doors now closed, for the fact that they were illegally importing cars and filing FALSE paperwork...

wouldnt u wonder why someone is selling a R34 from a shop that has been shut down for illegally importing cars? and its not about if im going to buy a raffle ticket or not, its about informing people that dont know any better so they dont get fucked out of their money

CUSTEL
10-23-2007, 12:17 PM
so because RB motoring is a legit company and they're doing the raffle at their location...that automatically makes the car and the paperwork and motorex all legit? why are their doors now closed, for the fact that they were illegally importing cars and filing FALSE paperwork...

wouldnt u wonder why someone is selling a R34 from a shop that has been shut down for illegally importing cars? and its not about if im going to buy a raffle ticket or not, its about informing people that dont know any better so they dont get fucked out of their money
Fucked out of their money how? If you could actually make sense of your posts it would be a great help to your argument. Show me one skyline that has been impounded or crushed for a reason other than street racing and until then keep it out of my thread.

max2damax
10-23-2007, 12:30 PM
500 x $100 = $50'000,. not bad. I think thats how im going to sell my car next time.

StaticX27
10-23-2007, 12:43 PM
I could drive down to Arcade Infinity and show you a couple that aren't there anymore ;)

Currently registered cars are grandfathered, however, getting newly registered cars will definitely take some voodoo magic to make happen, or some shady tricks. However in his defense, R33's were the approved cars Duff, R32's and R34's were the ones being imported illegally.

k's_silvia2.0
10-23-2007, 12:47 PM
I could drive down to Arcade Infinity and show you a couple that aren't there anymore ;)

Currently registered cars are grandfathered, however, getting newly registered cars will definitely take some voodoo magic to make happen, or some shady tricks. However in his defense, R33's were the approved cars Duff, R32's and R34's were the ones being imported illegally.

Yup its true the R33's were the only of the R-chassis that was approved.

DUFFM4N
10-23-2007, 01:39 PM
yeah but the argument is going either way...people say they were imported illegally and others say they were legal (more say illegally though)...i mean yeah cool u can win a R33 for $100...but then never get to drive it legally on the street? lame... goodluck with ur sale....ops, raffle

StaticX27
10-23-2007, 01:42 PM
Nah, R33 was done legally, the illegal thing they did was imported R32's and R34's under the R33 paperwork. That was their big no-no.

B Love
10-23-2007, 04:55 PM

So Im guessing you know people who got their cars from Motorex? uhh no. So Im guessing you know people who used to work at moterex? Probably not. So what do you know? Doesnt seem like much to me. Importing the cars was only part of the problem also all the other stuff that was going on and unless you know someone that worked there or if you are the owners lawyer then you probably dont know anything. You know what you have heard happened. So who got fucked over? There plenty of cars that were imported by motorex and have been driven and sold time after time. So unless you have first hand experience or actual knowledge you should probably stop talking. and R33's are legal they are the only ones that are. Im sure anyone that would be interested in a skyline would research on the matter anyways.

DUFFM4N
10-23-2007, 05:14 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

u know nothing about me, who i am, who i know in this industry, and where i get my FACTS from....i left it at that...said goodluck with the raffle...u can continue nut riding if ud like

jdmae86
10-23-2007, 05:19 PM
thats
clean

CUSTEL
10-23-2007, 05:22 PM

u know nothing about me, who i am, who i know in this industry, and where i get my FACTS from....i left it at that...said goodluck with the raffle...u can continue nut riding if ud like
You have just contradicted yourself, see below:
people say they were imported illegally and others say they were legal (more say illegally though)
Your "FACTS" are more commonly referred to as hearsay seeing you have never experienced any of the events first hand the only knowledge you have is what you have been told. This is a common issue when attempting to sell a vehicle of this statute is that those that think they know it all come in and contradict the legitimacy of the vehicle. Quite honestly you have no involvement with the sale of the vehicle so why start anything to begin with?

DUFFM4N
10-23-2007, 05:28 PM
*sigh* ppl are so literal, the "PEOPLE" that i speak up that have told me the "FACTS" that i know, are people who have had first hand experience with Motorex "IMPORTED" R33s....we can just leave it at that....have a nice day ladies

k's_silvia2.0
10-23-2007, 05:31 PM
B'nice to eachother.

CUSTEL
10-23-2007, 06:41 PM
For those that may be skeptical of the raffle system this may help, information about importraffle.com can be seen on Sean Morris' blog here: http://gtrusa.blogspot.com/2007/10/import-rafflecom-win-r33-gt-r.html

B Love
10-23-2007, 11:02 PM

Im not riding anyones nuts bro. You obviously dont know what you are talking about and I could care less who you know in any industry. Way to be a name dropping fanboy oh i know so and so. :gives: Dont say anything negative if you dont know what your talking about.

jdm-drift
10-23-2007, 11:18 PM
ive heard nothing but good feedback about custel. and his facts are straight. the R33 is the only car on the DMV's list of importation.
good luck with the raffledood, i may buy a ticket oh also i asked u a while back about a 4 door r32.. any luck?

2FortynSoCal
10-23-2007, 11:41 PM
I looked heavily into purchasing an R33 several months ago and spoke with several of the individuals that pretitioned for the first of the Skyline conversions for the US. To give you the "reader's digest version," Motorex put money into crash testing several R33s. Once they discovered that the cars could receive minor (well, mostly minor) modifications and pass US DOT and EPA standards, they petitioned to be allowed to import all 90-99 Skylines into the country. The petition was accepted and Motorex begain importing/converting cars. Several years in, DOT got wind that Motorex wasn't actually doing all the required conversions to the cars. Once they opened the investigation, they also discovered that the R32 and R34 models Motorex had been importing were significantly different from the R33 they petitioned for with the crash test results. At that point, the company had their import license revoked and once the investigation was completed (~1-2yrs later), the owner was fined and given jail time.

Any car that was imported and "converted" (actually converted or not) by Motorex before they were under investigation is full legal by DOT and EPA standards (with the exception of a few that were tied up in the investigation and received the DOT waiver only).

It is still possible to import R33s into the country. To do so, you need to speak with a Registered Imported (list can be found on the DOT website). Unfortunately, there are only about 3 people (although I've only spoken to 1 that actually knows the process well enough to pull it off) in the country qualified to import the car for you and do the conversions. They will have to go through the same petition process that Motorex went through initially, but they can now use the R33 crash test data on record at DOT. R32s, R34s, and any year Silvia are illegal to import (with or without conversions) and drive onthe streets. Importation for racing or show purposes is another store.

Hope that helps....spent a LOT of time on the phone/computer collecting that info.

B Love
10-23-2007, 11:44 PM
I looked heavily into purchasing an R33 several months ago and spoke with several of the individuals that pretitioned for the first of the Skyline conversions for the US. To give you the "reader's digest version," Motorex put money into crash testing several R33s. Once they discovered that the cars could receive minor (well, mostly minor) modifications and pass US DOT and EPA standards, they petitioned to be allowed to import all 90-99 Skylines into the country. The petition was accepted and Motorex begain importing/converting cars. Several years in, DOT got wind that Motorex wasn't actually doing all the required conversions to the cars. Once they opened the investigation, they also discovered that the R32 and R34 models Motorex had been importing were significantly different from the R33 they petitioned for with the crash test results. At that point, the company had their import license revoked and once the investigation was completed (~1-2yrs later), the owner was fined and given jail time.

Any car that was imported and "converted" (actually converted or not) by Motorex before they were under investigation is full legal by DOT and EPA standards (with the exception of a few that were tied up in the investigation and received the DOT waiver only).

It is still possible to import R33s into the country. To do so, you need to speak with a Registered Imported (list can be found on the DOT website). Unfortunately, there are only about 3 people (although I've only spoken to 1 that actually knows the process well enough to pull it off) in the country qualified to import the car for you and do the conversions. They will have to go through the same petition process that Motorex went through initially, but they can now use the R33 crash test data on record at DOT. R32s, R34s, and any year Silvia are illegal to import (with or without conversions) and drive onthe streets. Importation for racing or show purposes is another store.

Hope that helps....spent a LOT of time on the phone/computer collecting that info.

Finally a person who researches.

2FortynSoCal
10-23-2007, 11:45 PM
...to clarify a point, when I stated they were legal by US DOT and EPA standards, I meant that they were modified and granted waivers to be exempt from those standards....in other words, "legal."

2FortynSoCal
10-23-2007, 11:49 PM
Thanks! It was worth the time spent doing research...after all, who want to pay $30K-$50K for a car just to have the police impound it for being on public roadways. Making payments on a car you no longer own would not be any fun.

B Love
10-23-2007, 11:58 PM
Thanks! It was worth the time spent doing research...after all, who want to pay $30K-$50K for a car just to have the police impound it for being on public roadways. Making payments on a car you no longer own would not be any fun.

Happens to every lame kid with an evo at the street races haha. But yea rb motoring is way legit. I dono how a raffle will do since this is the first one but if they sell the minumum 500 tickets rb motoring will do well haha.

CUSTEL
10-24-2007, 12:08 AM
ive heard nothing but good feedback about custel. and his facts are straight. the R33 is the only car on the DMV's list of importation.
good luck with the raffledood, i may buy a ticket oh also i asked u a while back about a 4 door r32.. any luck?
which type are you looking for? type m, m2, gt4, gt, etc.

2FortynSoCal
10-24-2007, 12:09 AM
True, I'm sure everyone will do well in the deal...especially the person who drops $100 and wins the GT-R!! Heck, I'd pay $100 just for the chance to take a GT-R around the block a time or two.

B Love
10-24-2007, 12:14 AM
I want to see how the raffle thing plays out.

jdm-drift
10-24-2007, 10:50 PM
which type are you looking for? type m, m2, gt4, gt, etc.

to be honest i would take any, cheaper the better of course :D
i would probably be swapping the rb20 out for atleast the 25 anyway, so whatever you find just let me know and we can go from there.

CUSTEL
10-25-2007, 01:05 AM
to be honest i would take any, cheaper the better of course :D
i would probably be swapping the rb20 out for atleast the 25 anyway, so whatever you find just let me know and we can go from there.
I'll find out and let you know.

New article about the raffle seen below:

http://2009gtr.blogspot.com/2007/10/win-r33-gt-r.html

*Kung Fu Grip*
10-25-2007, 06:58 AM
To celebrate the Grand Opening we will be limiting the amount of tickets for the 1996 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR V-spec provided by Sean Morris to 500. Tickets will sell for $100 each and there is no limit to the amount you may purchase. More details on the vehicle after the jump.

After going to that site and reading all that it seems like a HUGE SCAM!

Custel,I've seen you post all over different forums but never seen any of your skylines bought by anyone.. I want some hardcore proof that this is real or Im still going to think its a SCAM./end

CUSTEL
10-25-2007, 11:19 AM
To celebrate the Grand Opening we will be limiting the amount of tickets for the 1996 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR V-spec provided by Sean Morris to 500. Tickets will sell for $100 each and there is no limit to the amount you may purchase. More details on the vehicle after the jump.

After going to that site and reading all that it seems like a HUGE SCAM!

Custel,I've seen you post all over different forums but never seen any of your skylines bought by anyone.. I want some hardcore proof that this is real or Im still going to think its a SCAM./end

By your previous post I do not believe you know who Sean Morris is, for more information about him and articles he has taken part in with magazines and other editorial productions please see the following link. ImportRaffle.com - Who is Sean Morris? (http://importraffle.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16)

DUFFM4N
10-25-2007, 11:26 AM
Im not riding anyones nuts bro. You obviously dont know what you are talking about and I could care less who you know in any industry. Way to be a name dropping fanboy oh i know so and so. :gives: Dont say anything negative if you dont know what your talking about.

whos name did i "drop"? no ones...i know what i know, and i highly trust my sources....we can leave it at that

Sean Morris is going to put his reputation on the line for a scam?

maybe there's just some "name dropping" going around *rolls eyes* :jerkit:

CUSTEL
10-25-2007, 11:37 AM
whos name did i "drop"? no ones...i know what i know, and i highly trust my sources....we can leave it at that

maybe there's just some "name dropping" going around *rolls eyes* :jerkit:
Ok

msglength

B Love
10-25-2007, 12:41 PM
Bottom line if you think its a scam (which it isnt) then dont buy a fucking ticket. If you dont think its real are you gonna come out to cali to see the car? Probably not because your just some faggot who will never have a skyline so you figure hey I will talk shit so no one else can have one either. How about you buy a fucking ticket or keep your fucking mouth shut. And Duffman I know you know alot of important people haha. No point n arguing. But I have known Sean for a while and he is a personal friend of mine. He is WELL known by alot of people and has built some crazy cars. All and all this is the first time anyone has done a raffle like this. So your opinion (Kung fu grip) doesnt count for anything. If your not interested in the car cool go about your own business. If you dont want to buy a ticket cool. go about your own business.

StaticX27
10-25-2007, 01:40 PM
Just curious. This car is legally imported, but does it already have a legal CA title and registration?

B Love
10-25-2007, 03:41 PM
No but that can all be done. look at the first page.

*Kung Fu Grip*
10-26-2007, 02:03 PM
Bottom line if you think its a scam (which it isnt) then dont buy a fucking ticket. If you dont think its real are you gonna come out to cali to see the car? Probably not because your just some faggot who will never have a skyline so you figure hey I will talk shit so no one else can have one either. How about you buy a fucking ticket or keep your fucking mouth shut. And Duffman I know you know alot of important people haha. No point n arguing. But I have known Sean for a while and he is a personal friend of mine. He is WELL known by alot of people and has built some crazy cars. All and all this is the first time anyone has done a raffle like this. So your opinion (Kung fu grip) doesnt count for anything. If your not interested in the car cool go about your own business. If you dont want to buy a ticket cool. go about your own business.

He's tried to sell car's on MY local forums and of course you would say something like this because your friends with him or involved in the scam, Your opinion isnt worth anything.. who knows that your not trying to just get people to buy the fake tickets. ITS FAKE! :loco:

Theres NO way that this is real.. I mean people use your common sense you think your REALLY going to get a skyline handed to you if you give these people $100 dollar's? I see right through your scam. LIKE I said give me some proof this is real if not then I call

:bs:

Show us proof whats this for and why you guys would take a loss like this just giving a car away???,Just because you made a website,dropped a name doesn't mean this is real,You guys are low life scum trying to scam Nissan enthusiasts thinking they will win a skyline if they bought a bunch of tickets then you guys drop off the face of the earth./end

*Kung Fu Grip*
10-26-2007, 02:08 PM
On top of that you guys say there's only 500 tickets but no limit on how many you can buy!??? THATS JUST SCREAMING SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM etc.

If someone falls for this they have no common sense at all,Hope noone does.

B Love
10-26-2007, 02:25 PM
First of all I dont know Custel I know Sean second of all You dont fucking know me and you have no right to call me lowlife scum. Are you fucking stupid. Minimum number of tickets that have to be sold is 500 so that means $50,000 you stupid fuck. there not getting rid of the car for $100 dollars. Thats why they have a minimum number of tickets sold. You not being able to understand this obviously shows you dont read a damn thing and cannot comprehend something this complex (which really isnt that hard). What fucking proof do you need? Obviously the car wont be given away untill the 500 tickets are sold. the owner of the car gets the full 50,000 so who cares which $100 ticket buyer gets the car dosnt matter if the full amount of the car is gettng paid for. SO next time FUCKING THINK before you go posting random bullshit without learning the facts

*Kung Fu Grip*
10-26-2007, 02:47 PM

Thats what I understand,It doesn't say anything about > Minimum number of tickets that have to be sold is 500 so that means $50,000.

^^^^^^where the hell do you get those numbers from??

It says nothing on that site or the original post from CUSTEL about Minimum number of tickets/$50,000.

Obviously the car wont be given away untill the 500 tickets are sold.< Thats $500 dollars from what the original post says?

So GTFO you pos scumbag. :lockd:

p.s. YEAH I am thinking.. Thinking this is a huge SCAM. Only a dumbass would fall for this shit.

B Love
10-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Im not making anything off of this raffle im am helping a friend who is doing it. If you would have not been a stupid fuck then you would see that in the original post Custel said there are 500 tickets for sale. If you had researched before you started posting dumb fuck opinions you would see that the raffle takes place after the last ticket is sold. If you could do basic fucking math then you would see that 500 x 100 is 50000. If the cars owner is getting the full amount that the car is worth then the owner has their money and does not care who gets the car. Your just on here assuming that this is something that cant be possible and work to someones advantage. Seems like someone is a little envious. So like I said unless you can come up with some actual proof that this is a scam and that Sean Morris isnt a reliable figure in this industry then KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT. thank you

*Kung Fu Grip*
10-26-2007, 03:00 PM
NO the person running this scam better come up with some proof that this is REAL,I'm no dumbass.. ALL it says is 500 for $100 each. THATS A FUCKING SCAM./ END

*Kung Fu Grip*
10-26-2007, 03:04 PM
No Commercial Selling, if your selling commercial Group Buy then please contact Mark or Bob at [email protected] for advertising information and learn about our Commercial Group Buys/Deals section on the main website. (This section will be enabled the week of 1/12/01)

I think this thread should get locked for not being a private seller. :lockd:

B Love
10-26-2007, 03:18 PM
Hahah what proof do you want that its real this is no scam. Are you going to come to california and go to rb motoring to meet sean and see the fucking car? No your not. You just come on here to try and put someone else down. and for that you are lame. It is a private sale. No company is selling this car. The owner is raffling it off. Its funny how you think you have an actual argument and all you can come up with is oh um lock the tread because its a commercial sale. How fucking pathetic. Go to the website and look at all the links you idiot he is showing proof that this is legit. Your just to dumb to look before you open your mouth

prang11
10-26-2007, 03:56 PM
This turned into a quick pissing match..... Chastity Belt this bitch...

B Love
10-26-2007, 04:13 PM

Hhaha yea I hate that it ended up like this BUT Sean is my good friend and he is very credible. So I cant just have someone sit here and badmouth him for no reason.

*Kung Fu Grip*
10-26-2007, 05:07 PM
I'm not badmouthing Him,You guys brought his name into this.. I just don't see any proof of this being real Just by saying someones name doesn't mean anything at all.

I could say Chuck Norris is my stepdad,Do I have proof ?

Once I see real hardcore proof that this will happen then I'll retract my above statements and edit my posts.

steven240sx
10-26-2007, 05:07 PM
So Im guessing you know people who got their cars from Motorex? uhh no. So Im guessing you know people who used to work at moterex? Probably not. So what do you know? Doesnt seem like much to me. Importing the cars was only part of the problem also all the other stuff that was going on and unless you know someone that worked there or if you are the owners lawyer then you probably dont know anything. You know what you have heard happened. So who got fucked over? There plenty of cars that were imported by motorex and have been driven and sold time after time. So unless you have first hand experience or actual knowledge you should probably stop talking. and R33's are legal they are the only ones that are. Im sure anyone that would be interested in a skyline would research on the matter anyways.

dam you dont know shit about cars..... you are ridding those foo nuts at rb motoring +1 for duff man

B Love
10-26-2007, 05:20 PM
dam you dont know shit about cars..... you are ridding those foo nuts at rb motoring +1 for duff man

hahahha I dont know shit about cars. riiight thats why I used to help at rb motoring right. thats why I helped build the only nissan running in the world gt series on speed channel? Thats why Ive helped work on D1 cars. hhaah some random faggot telling me I know nothing. You have no clue who I am so how could you possibly know how much I know and what I have access too.

B Love
10-26-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm not badmouthing Him,You guys brought his name into this.. I just don't see any proof of this being real Just by saying someones name doesn't mean anything at all.

I could say Chuck Norris is my stepdad,Do I have proof ?

Once I see real hardcore proof that this will happen then I'll retract my above statements and edit my posts.

Like I said do your research go on the site and see whats going on. You dont beleive its real come to Cali and look at the car talk to the person who is holding the raffle.

DUFFM4N
10-26-2007, 05:23 PM

pissing and nut riding contest

B Love
10-26-2007, 05:25 PM
pissing and nut riding contest

Im not riding anyones nuts. Sean is a personal friend along with all of the other poeple that work at rb Like I said I dont really know custel. Duffman If someone was saying shit about ron you would defend him too right? Same shit. He is your friend so your not gonna let some random people question his credibility.

B Love
10-26-2007, 05:30 PM
So unless anyone can come up with a VALID reason why this is a "scam" SHUT THE FUCK UP say what you want I ride who evers nuts. You dont know shit about me and you obviously dont know what the fuck you are talking about. Like I said if you actually look everything explains its self.

DUFFM4N
10-26-2007, 06:40 PM
Im not riding anyones nuts. Sean is a personal friend along with all of the other poeple that work at rb Like I said I dont really know custel. Duffman If someone was saying shit about ron you would defend him too right? Same shit. He is your friend so your not gonna let some random people question his credibility.

honestly if someone was talking shit about Ron....id simply just say "wutever u got going on with ron, is between you and him" because thats just me and thats how i am

ThatGuy
10-26-2007, 06:42 PM
This thread got way Off Topic and seems a bit commercial, me thinks.

:lockd: