PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE drift_ricer

Sil-Eighty SE-K
09-26-2007, 06:45 PM
So i bought a set of rear z32 brake calipers from this guy on this forum on 9-8-07 and paypaled the money right over to him...he said he was shipping that monday (9-10) so a week later i contact him to see if he had shipped it and get a tracking number (9-17) and he said he shipped it the week before and i should get it soon. So now here we are 2 and a half weeks later and still nothing.... this past monday (9-22) i send him a PM satyin im disputing the payment due to lack of reciept of product.... i saw he logged on the next day and no reponse.... so today i escalated my dispute to a claim and he still hasnt responded..... BEWARE of this seller "drift_ricer" he must be a scammer

Sil-Eighty SE-K
10-07-2007, 08:48 PM
still no product.....he swears it shipped....my claim has gone thru paypal and theycouldnt retreive the funds! cuz his account is empty....what a shady MUTHER FUCKER

Phlip
10-07-2007, 10:36 PM
User has been sent a PM with Read Receipt requested, once I know he has gotten it, he will not have access to the marketplace until YOU say you have gotten your stuff or your money

Sil-Eighty SE-K
10-10-2007, 04:28 PM
thanks! i dont plan on seeing any product.... i filed a dispute with my credit card

Sil-Eighty SE-K
11-06-2007, 12:17 AM
still nothing..... like i said before..... i hope he is banned from the market place

jrocslider
11-06-2007, 12:22 AM
what a piece of shit... people like him that make me hesitant on buying stuff from the for sale threads

Phlip
11-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Sorry for the delay, folks, I fell asleep at the controls and forgot to ban him from the marketplace.
He has been on the forum but has not posted, he will still not have access to the marketplace until I hear something in this thread or via PM