PDA

View Full Version : Beware of "tunerzimage" Brandon Leung, he's a scammer!

Munkee
09-23-2007, 02:36 PM
So tunerzimage (Brandon Leung) purchased some parts off my for sale list in the forum. I stated that the ARP head studs and cometic gasket were installed and torqued but never ran. The copper exhaust gasket was brand new. This was all clearly stated in the post. Now he is filing a claim against me w/ paypal saying i claimed ALL parts were BRAND NEW! Even though he only paid $160 shipped total for all 3 parts he expected them to be BRAND NEW? Everything was exactly as i stated in the post. Beware of this guy.

tunerzimage
09-23-2007, 08:21 PM
If you check your thread, no where on there do you say the parts are used, therefore all are assumed to be new. Im not a scammer nor is Tunerz Image. You took over a week to ship the parts out with NO communication. Payment was sent promptly if you check all records. I think there is enough people here to vouch for me.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=154892

Phlip
09-23-2007, 08:45 PM
1) who sells used Head Gaskets/Studs?
2) who (knowingly) BUYS used Head Gaskets/Studs
3) "torqued" is as good as "used" when it comes to certain parts, and those parts fall under that category.
4) that thread makes NO mention of them being torqued down
5) don't try to edit it in now, I have copied the thread to where an unmolested version exists.
6) this thread is in the wrong place, so I will move it to where it belongs.
7) this thread is TOTALLY against how we would like the reviews section, so I will close it now.