PDA

View Full Version : Move in with a premie!! Room for Rent, Monterey Park (Across from elac) $450

SiI40sx
09-17-2007, 03:38 PM
I live in my bestfriends house, two bathrooms, 5 rooms (all guys). Three on top, and it was just me at the bottom but one was recently added. If Im gonna have some stranger move in Id at least want him to be a car enthusiat since all of us in the house are. If your interested call me at 323-514-8418 and you can come buy and check it out and meet your future roommates! Location is in Monterey Park in front of elac. Oh there also gated backyard parking if you have a nice ass 240.

***EDITED!!!***

DUFFM4N
09-17-2007, 05:19 PM
y0 cesar...i wouldnt post ur addy on here without having someone contact you first...just a precaution...i dont want u getting kidnapped

ramblux
09-17-2007, 05:28 PM
I used to live in Monterey Park when I was a kid. Is Shakey's Pizza still over there? haha

CrimsonRockett
09-17-2007, 05:32 PM
y0 cesar...i wouldnt post ur addy on here without having someone contact you first...just a precaution...i dont want u getting kidnapped

I second this.

Just state that it's right in front of ELAC that way they can get an idea as to what type of area it is.

Just a few questions...

How big is it?

I'm tired of parents nagging and shit, so it's something to consider.

Hook it up Cesar.

:keke:

SiI40sx
09-17-2007, 05:34 PM
haha yea, i lived in monterey park for a long time too, when shakies had an arcade!!! now its all gay and family status..... and eddie dont trip im a grown ass man!! haha but still changed it anyway, im sure my address is posted somewhere on here anyway but eh i dont care, i got nothing special

ramblux
09-17-2007, 05:36 PM
Cool. I went to St. Stephen's elementary too. Man, that place sucked. Never got molested though, so +1 for me.

UfoZ8myCow
09-17-2007, 05:38 PM
What the heck is ELAC? East LA College?

Id be all over this if it were in a different area... I need something more West LA/Hollywood'ish area.

Antihero983
09-17-2007, 05:41 PM
man if i could find a job out there i'd move! oh well.

bump for a good offer!

SiI40sx
09-17-2007, 05:42 PM
I second this.

Just state that it's right in front of ELAC that way they can get an idea as to what type of area it is.

Just a few questions...

How big is it?

I'm tired of parents nagging and shit, so it's something to consider.

Hook it up Cesar.

:keke:

Swing by hoodrat, thatd be dope if u moved in.... and yea parents nagging < independence...... since i was 18 and i fuckin love it woot haha

SiI40sx
09-17-2007, 05:45 PM
What the heck is ELAC? East LA College?

Id be all over this if it were in a different area... I need something more West LA/Hollywood'ish area.

yea elac is a cc www.elac.edu

CrimsonRockett
09-17-2007, 05:53 PM
How about this thursday I swing by before Diamond Plaza?

I know I can afford it. It's right off the 60. Work isn't too far.

We'll see.

DUFFM4N
09-17-2007, 06:37 PM
i used to go to ELAC...for a semester, TONS of hoodrats...but i had a friend that worked at the free clinic across the street also....and those hoodrats live up to their "dirty" title if u know what i mean :ugh:

UfoZ8myCow
09-17-2007, 07:54 PM
Mmmm... Hoodrats.

Reminds me of that song by Skee-Lo from way back in the day...

"How come all the jocks get the fly girls and me I get the hoodrats?? "