PDA

View Full Version : UnholyS14

Mlogue84
09-16-2007, 01:10 PM
I just bought an xbox360 from him.... He's really easy to get a hold of, when he's not obligated for something. Really nice guy, just not a man of his word. I got a great deal from him, but didn't even get ta tracking # from him for like 9 days after he said he sent it.(keep in mind that i sent him $280 no questions asked because he was a premie) Come to find out he didn't send it when he said he did, and that the package was arriving tomorrow. The whole thing about sending it and when it was shipped wasn't a big deal, and if he had just said that it'll take a couple days to ship it wouldn't have been a thing. The issue was that he kept making excuses to why he couldn't get me the tracking number..... when he hadn't even shipped it. After the fact, He did include 4 free games beacuse of that.

The moral of this story was that he's a pretty nice guy with good intentions, just not as reliable as you'd hope.

So in the end, I probably would do business with him again, just ask him to be up front about everything.

implayaz9
02-25-2008, 06:15 PM
bought a 8gb iphone and havent received it from him. have contacted him several times thru pm as well as sent him an email. has any one had problem with him? i think i dont feel good about this one. HELP mods!
.. by the way i have good rep on ebay so just cause i have red dots dosent mean i am a scammer.just fyi
ebay:neel_9

implayaz9
02-28-2008, 03:45 PM
still no info.. no emails.. no pms.. no phone!!!!

S13SilviaGirl
02-29-2008, 03:42 AM
please search the forum for a member before making a new thread....I am merging this one with the old one.

adictd2b00st
02-29-2008, 07:02 AM
i'm gonna have to agree with the original poster........ i bought an s14 from him right before winter, and the transaction was verrrrrrrrrrry drawn out... in the end things did work out, but took alot of hassleing. nice guy in person tho.
so the "The moral of this story was that he's a pretty nice guy with good intentions, just not as reliable as you'd hope." statement is pretty much a good way to sum things up

devonkyle77
02-29-2008, 07:47 AM
agreed, thumbs down on this guy.

frosti108
09-22-2008, 11:19 AM
anyone have his number? this dude sucks

TheTimanator
09-23-2008, 10:02 PM
I have opened a paypal claim on my transaction with him.

What really sucks is this is the first time in the 6 years I have been on this forum that I have had a bad experience buying something :-/

frosti108
10-03-2008, 11:58 AM
i have a bad experience EVERYTIME i try to buy something from these forums.

i should have learned last time when it was a few hundred dollars from 'jkeisser'

atleast this time it was only $25

never again. zilvia sucks

anyhway. this is his aim- ka24turbo95

hes on once in a while. last time i talked to him on there he told me he messed up with shipping and he would refund me on paypal. but i never got any money

frosti108
10-03-2008, 12:07 PM
oh and Tim, sorry to tell you dude, but paypal wont do shit for you even after you win the 'claim' or 'dispute' or whatever they want to call it. paypal is horrible

TheTimanator
10-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Zilvia doesn't suck...I mean anyone can join these forums just like any other car forum and scam you. I bought my car and every non-new part for my 240 through these forums and this is the first time I have ever been ripped off.

I will make it a point from now on to try to deal with people I know on these forums and locals...

what's weird is he never responded to the paypal claim. Woulda thought he would have at least done that to try and BS his way out of it..maybe he just doesn't care. I just wanted an uncracked blue dash :-/

frosti108
10-07-2008, 10:35 AM
if i had another i would sell it to you :)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/frosti108/240sx/240sxinteriorandlight.jpg

posdriftin
10-07-2008, 11:45 AM
oh and Tim, sorry to tell you dude, but paypal wont do shit for you even after you win the 'claim' or 'dispute' or whatever they want to call it. paypal is horrible

sotrue im going through the same thing on my other forum.... paypal deff...suck

ThatGuy
10-07-2008, 01:09 PM
i have a bad experience EVERYTIME i try to buy something from these forums.

never again. zilvia sucks

Seriously, do you blame the bar if you wake up next to an ugly chick the next day?

This is for you to review buyers and sellers, not for you to whine about Zilvia. We can't track EVERY transaction that occurs in the marketplace, that is why we opened this section.

If you don't like it here, log out and don't return. It's just that simple.

Now, stay on topic: UnholyS14

TheTimanator
10-08-2008, 10:50 PM
For the record paypal did come through for me partially. Got $76 back from the $103 I spent. Better than nothing.