PDA

View Full Version : Were doomed!

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 11:16 AM
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Explains how religion, 9/11, and the federal reserve are all bullshit!

Wahl 136
08-20-2007, 11:25 AM

These conspiracy videos, websites are always entertaining in a sense. But it's hard to believe that Ben Bernanke isn't really running the show. As for as religion goes I'm not religious so I don't dispute the Bibles questionable existence, regarding 9/11 loose change was better than Fahrenheit 9/11 IMHO.

You should take the crap you read/see for what it's worth, it's truth meets theory in limbo. They'll never prove anything if you didn't know that already.

xblack240x
08-20-2007, 11:28 AM
Damn I don't have time to watch that whole hour right now, but maybe later tonight I'll update my post after I watch it...

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 12:12 PM
Its def worth watching. The religion part ( part 1 ) isnt all that amazing I mean these days not everybody is into religion, but the other parts about 9/11, the federal reserve, nation ID ( chips implanted into our heads ), nwo, the men behind the curtain, etc is truely amazing. Im not saying its all true but really its worth the time to watch it. It completely blows loose change out of the water.

It shows that

WW1 = us sending one of our own cruiseships into german waters to get attacked by german subs to get involved into the war

WW2 = the government knew about pearl harbor and used it as an excuse to enter WW2

Iraq/afghanistan = attacking our own people to get involved in the middle east conflict.

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 01:55 PM
Iraq/afghanistan = attacking our own people to get involved in the middle east conflict.

I have heard that numerous times

irax
08-20-2007, 02:06 PM
well, the government did not know about the attack on pearl harbor
but i wouldnt put it past them to lie to us. I mean they lied to the Native Americans the whole time. So why would they not lie to us?

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 02:07 PM
I have heard that numerous times

Because its true :ugh:

well, the government did not know about the attack on pearl harbor

How do you know? They knew about sending a cruise ship full of innocents into enemy waters so it can get sunk by a german sub in WW1. They admited they lied about the attack one on our naval vessels before vietnam. Its the same thing every war.

luisgonz
08-20-2007, 02:11 PM
I hear all this whining and Please tell me what should we do. People these days are to chicken shit to do anything. Talking and walking are two different things.:loco:

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 02:12 PM
Because its true :ugh:

How do you know? They knew about sending a cruise ship full of innocents into enemy waters so it can get sunk by a german sub in WW1. They admited they lied about the attack one on our naval vessels before vietnam. Its the same thing every war.

i have watched plenty of consipracy theory's about the pentagon...but that what i heard....the the pentagon wasnt even hit by a plane, it was like a missle or small object...idk, it gets a little weird when you start watching things and it actually seems true

luisgonz
08-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Again, What should we do.

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 02:15 PM
Well the thing about the pentagon is, theres over 600 video cameras around it and not one caught the plane hitting the building. There was a fake made but our own government even declared it a fake. Also right after 9/11 the CIA took every security camera down that was around the pentagon. And no parts of the plane were found, the government said they were melted away yet there was papers and desks and chairs and books all over the place.

This shit is either 100% real and we are getting fucked, or its a bunch of half truth propaganda.

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 02:18 PM
and there wasnt even pieces of a plane was there? or none to be found so i should say

luisgonz
08-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Oh, And should we do Even if we try something we get cut up like a 5 dollar hooker by her pimp. Again I hope the last, "WHAT SHOULD WE DO"

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 02:22 PM
Oh, And should we do Even if we try something we get cut up like a 5 dollar hooker by her pimp"

This is true...and there's really nothing we can do

luisgonz
08-20-2007, 02:24 PM
Ok lets close this thread.

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 02:27 PM
Oh, And should we do Even if we try something we get cut up like a 5 dollar hooker by her pimp. Again I hope the last, "WHAT SHOULD WE DO"

I dont really know it might be too late. They are probably going to outlaw all guns soon so we cant even fight back. If you watched the vid you will know that The USA, Canada and Mexico are all in the North american union which is like the european union, asian union, african union. The american dollar will be no more we will have something called the AMERO. Also they are trying to get us to all have nation ID chips implanted in us. One of the rockafellars even told one of his closest friends that once that happens, if you disobey they will just turn your chip off ( what ever that means, probably death ). Its all part of the NWO they want all the unions of the world soon to come together and be one nation. That means one bank, one army one leader blah blah blah

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 02:27 PM
well i will say that ive said what i had already wanted to say...so idc

DUFFM4N
08-20-2007, 02:28 PM
saw this a few weeks back, didnt post it because i didnt know if anyone wanted to watch almost 2 hours of a conspiracy movie...most of which im sure people had already seen/heard about (religion and 9/11 conspiracy theory at least)...all i can really say is, what do u expect to happen when u put ur trust into the government...or should i say "people behind the curtain"

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 02:29 PM
I dont really know it might be too late. They are probably going to outlaw all guns soon so we cant even fight back. If you watched the vid you will know that The USA, Canada and Mexico are all in the North american union which is like the european union, asian union, african union. The american dollar will be no more we will have something called the AMERO. Also they are trying to get us to all have nation ID chips implanted in us. One of the rockafellars even told one of his closest friends that once that happens, if you disobey they will just turn your chip off ( what ever that means, probably death ). Its all part of the NWO they want all the unions of the world soon to come together and be one nation. That means one bank, one army one leader blah blah blah

the world would seriously come to an end if it ever got this extreme....the next WWW will end the world (imho)...

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 02:30 PM
saw this a few weeks back, didnt post it because i didnt know if anyone wanted to watch almost 2 hours of a conspiracy movie...most of which im sure people had already seen/heard about (religion and 9/11 conspiracy theory at least)...all i can really say is, what do u expect to happen when u put ur trust into the government...or should i say "people behind the curtain"

i havnt watched the video posted b/c of the length....but whats the religous consipracy out of curiousity? havnt heard that one

Kn1ves
08-20-2007, 02:36 PM
:repost: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=151655

DUFFM4N
08-20-2007, 02:39 PM
i havnt watched the video posted b/c of the length....but whats the religous consipracy out of curiousity? havnt heard that one

basically that all religions are based off the same story or concept

(bare with me i watched it a few weeks ago, dont remember specifics, just the basic details that stuck out to me)

mostly all the so called "Chosen ones" or "Messiahs" are all based off ONE story that has to do with astrology

all prophets came of a virgin birth
born on december 25th
started their works around the age of 30
crucified and or killed in another manner
resurrected after 3 days

they also point out a couple other interesting facts, you can find all the parts on youtube (loads faster) the religion and federal reserve portions of the movie were the most interesting to me, the 9/11 one i had seen documentarys over and over so it was nothing new

illvialuver
08-20-2007, 02:44 PM
you posted all those replys and didnt even watch it?

well the religious thing is cool to me, cause i have felt this way since i was younger. i think that just about all religions are the same and have similarities in every story, and that its spirituality, not religion thats important. i have always felt that religion focuses on being different and seprating people. but spirituality, brings people together.

too many people have died for the belief or someonen elses belief that there religion is superior.
and i think that is one of the answers, people are to busy seprating themselves from others and being different that they dont see themselves as a whole. and if what is said is true, ( which i think is about 85 % true, and if you want to say its not, i think at minimum its more true than false.)
the only way to overcome this is like we originally overcame britain, and that is revolt, or in numbers, unity is the answer.

you might think im gulible but ive felt this way abotu alot of the things from the start.

esp the whole 9-11 thing. ever since the first videos i said that it was a demolition not a plane crash, and i remmber learnign about the w. t.c and seing how they are made, and they are made to withstand the strongest winds and to be planeproof.
there are soo many pictures that show its fake, and look at the structural support beams that are cut diagonal.

its not being gullible, i just think im using my common sense and beinga criticle thinker.

i think everyone should watch this , as in every 6th grader should watch requiem for a dream to teach them about drugs and addiction and how it will ruin your life. :eek2:

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 02:46 PM

im skipping through it as we speak...but its rather boring...be better with like a documtary of people speaking

DUFFM4N
08-20-2007, 02:49 PM

yeah but there have been plenty of movies/documentarys on these subjects, just not all in 1...

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 02:55 PM
esp the whole 9-11 thing. ever since the first videos i said that it was a demolition not a plane crash, and i remmber learnign about the w. t.c and seing how they are made, and they are made to withstand the strongest winds and to be planeproof.
there are soo many pictures that show its fake, and look at the structural support beams that are cut diagonal.

??

length......

irax
08-20-2007, 03:01 PM
[email protected]!

that is the worst blanket statement about religions I have ever heard.

Jesus, Mohommad, Moses, Buddha were not born under the same star, nor the same day, nor the same month.
Jesus was born of virgin birth, not Mo, not Moses, not Buddha.
They all started their works at childhood but no one talks about that.
Jesus was crucified and then resurected
Mohommad ascended to heaven
Moses Died a natural Death
Buddha meditated into nirvana

get your shit right

DUFFM4N
08-20-2007, 03:08 PM
[email protected]!

that is the worst blanket statement about religions I have ever heard.

Jesus, Mohommad, Moses, Buddha were not born under the same star, nor the same day, nor the same month.
Jesus was born of virgin birth, not Mo, not Moses, not Buddha.
They all started their works at childhood but no one talks about that.
Jesus was crucified and then resurected
Mohommad ascended to heaven
Moses Died a natural Death
Buddha meditated into nirvana

get your shit right

did i say that was MY knowledge of the subject? NO...he asked about what the movie talked about for religion, if u read correctly i said that wasnt the only things stated....

learn to read and comprehend before spouting off nextime kiddo

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 03:28 PM
so i've successfully watched part 2 and 3 of the movie...where do they get this information from?

irax
08-20-2007, 03:29 PM
LOL My bad,

me and you discussed privatly

I understood what you wrote to be what YOU think and not what the movie explains.

DUFFM4N
08-20-2007, 03:30 PM
:werd: its all good man ;)

mRclARK1
08-20-2007, 03:58 PM

I read through the "sources" list on the website. The thing is a library of conspiracy theorist books, people hostile towards religion, and people who have had there own work, which he uses as a source, seriously questioned. No sources for the "other side" are mentioned, which screams a major bias in his research to me.

If I have time I'll watch the actual movie... but I seriously doubt I'll hear anything new arguement and "evidence" wise. lol

People believe things so easily these days. Look at the people who read the Da Vinci Code... many go on and on about how it proves Christianity has a major conspiracy/re-writing of history, it's covering up, but never question the sources, and information, the author of the book uses to "expose" the thing, which when actually done, proves them to be HIGHLY innaccurate and questionable at best. I know the book is a work of fiction, but many of the theories and evidence used in the books story, are claimed as facts.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. IF there is a vast conspiracy behind major historical and world events, and these people are capable of orchestrating something to that extent, how is keeping a video off the internet, or killing off those who become aware of certain things, beyond there capability? In other words, if this conspiracy is happening to the level people claim, anyone who betray's it, or comes across facts capable of exposing it, shouldn't live long enough to get them out in the public.

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 04:09 PM
I read through the "sources" list on the website. The thing is a library of conspiracy theorist books, people hostile towards religion, and people who have had there own work, which he uses as a source, seriously questioned.

If I have time I'll watch the actual movie... but I seriously doubt I'll hear anything new arguement and "evidence" wise. lol

yea i was wondering where they got the evidence...seemed superficial...but it was okay...if you like to stare at bascically a black screen....they should have made it a documantry of people talking about it...not just random pictures....

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 04:14 PM
I read through the "sources" list on the website. The thing is a library of conspiracy theorist books, people hostile towards religion, and people who have had there own work, which he uses as a source, seriously questioned.

Just watch the vid, or at least part 2 on. Part 1 about religion is not really important because anybody with a brain knows all that is fake anyways. Seriously the quran and the bible contradict eachother so many times its laughable.

DUFFM4N
08-20-2007, 04:14 PM
yea i was wondering where they got the evidence...seemed superficial...but it was okay...if you like to stare at bascically a black screen....they should have made it a documantry of people talking about it...not just random pictures....

information is information...no matter what format is used to relay it

irax
08-20-2007, 04:16 PM
yeah but you have to agree that some information is absorbed better with a different style medium.

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 04:20 PM
I never said it was true but if you watch the whole thing it kinda all ties together and makes sense.

All I know is they arent chipping me, ill arm myself to the teeth I wont go down without a fight they arent chipping me!!!

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 04:22 PM

if i get what your trying to say then tell me this.....

Would you rather here a story of somthing....or actually see it...(i.e..listening to tires sliding and a guy telling you whats happening....or actually seen the car racing?) bad example but you can get what im trying to say

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 04:25 PM
All I know is they arent chipping me, ill arm myself to the teeth I wont go down without a fight they arent chipping me!!!

2 questions man....

1) when you first started this thread it said you were 17 years old....and now it says your 19...???

2) If the chipping people is true than you cant stop them....hypertheolitcally speaking...what happens if you get in a car wreck and you have to go to the hospital? are you going to arm you self when your on life support?

mRclARK1
08-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Just watch the vid, or at least part 2 on. Part 1 about religion is not really important because anybody with a brain knows all that is fake anyways. Seriously the quran and the bible contradict eachother so many times its laughable.

1) I have a brain, did NOT believe in religion, even thought I was brought up too, and now I do. Specifically Christianity. Why is a long story, but it has nothing to do with "feelings" or anyone convincing me of anything. I believe it because of the facts, because they are there.

2) The Bible and Koran should contradict each other. I'd be concerned if they didn't. Islam and Christianity have always been at odds about the nature of God, and MANY other things that take a lot of time and detail to get into.

...and mis-information is mis-information... no matter what format is used to relay it. The way information (which is NOT facts, the definition of information does not imply that all information is factual) is interperted, and found to be fact, is by verifying it using imperical data, AKA: Proof

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 04:29 PM
2 questions man....

1) when you first started this thread it said you were 17 years old....and now it says your 19...???? Thats my post count

2) If the chipping people is true than you cant stop them....hypertheolitcally speaking...what happens if you get in a car wreck and you have to go to the hospital? are you going to arm you self when your on life support? I dont know but nobody is putting a damn computer chip in my head im a human being not a robot.

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 04:29 PM
1) I have a brain, did NOT believe in religion, even thought I was brought up too, and now I do. Specifically Christianity. Why is a long story, but it has nothing to do with "feelings" or anyone convincing me of anything. I believe it because of the facts, because they are there.

2) The Bible and Koran should contradict each other. I'd be concerned if they didn't. Islam and Christianity have always been at odds about the nature of God, and MANY other things that take a lot of time and detail to get into.

the bible holds strong points that has evidance to back it up...

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 04:31 PM
Thats my post count

haha...i feel retarded now...i was like "what the crap? does he not know how old he is"....lol...sorry man

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 04:31 PM

Religion is false dude the bible even said people should stone their children to death if they are bad, it says that people with long beards ( jesus had a long beard ) should be put to death. Religion was made to keep people from going crazy and doing bad things, then a jackass came along and relized you can REALLY easily control people by using it on them.

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 04:36 PM
Religion is false dude the bible even said people should stone their children to death if they are bad, it says that people with long beards ( jesus had a long beard ) should be put to death. Religion was made to keep people from going crazy and doing bad things, then a jackass came along and relized you can REALLY easily control people by using it on them.

have you ever read the bible?

if you did back it up with scripture detail....book, chapter, and verse

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 04:39 PM
have you ever read the bible?

if you did back it up with scripture detail....book, chapter, and verse

No I dont want to read a bunch of fairy tale bullshit lies.

Religion = santa claus for adults

mRclARK1
08-20-2007, 04:40 PM

Understanding Christianity is not as simple as reading the Bible begining to end, and taking it all at face value. Remember two things, the Bible is NOT one book, it is 66 books written over thousands of years. Also, the Bible is divided into two main sections, the Old and New testaments, there IS reasons for this beyond just seperating things at the historical mark of Jesus' birth.

Also, could you please post WHERE (or what places) in the Bible it says both of the statements you claim it does.

No I dont want to read a bunch of fairy tale bullshit lies.

Religion = santa claus for adults

Then please do not claim that you know anything about what it says. I've read the entire Bible more then once, and I'm not asking you too do the same, I just want a reference... tell me where it says what you claim it does.

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 04:48 PM
God is fake and so was jesus all religions are bullcrap used to exploit people. The NWO people behind the curtain know this thats why they have no morals and dont feel bad about about killing 3000 innocents. When you die there is nothing no hell no heaven you just sit their in blackness.

How many prayers are anwsered? 1 in every 43289382190123892138219038219032839021839218321938 213291038921 which is just a coicidence ( sp?)

You cant prove god is real but you damn sure can prove the bible is wrong, which scientists have done time and time again.

Matej
08-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Uhh, people, religious debates are stupid, no one ever changes anyone's mind, you're all just going back and forth and spreading more hate, everyone should keep their beliefs to themselves. This thread is going to get locked.

mRclARK1
08-20-2007, 04:58 PM
God is fake and so was jesus all religions are bullcrap used to exploit people. The NWO people behind the curtain know this thats why they have no morals and dont feel bad about about killing 3000 innocents. When you die there is nothing no hell no heaven you just sit their in blackness.

How many prayers are anwsered? 1 in every 43289382190123892138219038219032839021839218321938 213291038921 which is just a coicidence ( sp?)

You cant prove god is real but you damn sure can prove the bible is wrong, which scientists have done time and time again.

I asked you nicely to show me where it says the things you claim it does. You responded with insults (IE: your Signature... I noticed, and I find it to be immature, nothing more) and hostility. I can go about making a LONG post about the overwhelming evidence in favor of christianity and the Bible, but I won't because you would not read it anyway. I'm a univeristy student, I've defended my religion against the very people who fall into the category of the scientists you say have proven time and time again it is not true. So don't think for a second I've just wandered into my religion blindly.

DUFFM4N
08-20-2007, 04:59 PM
if i get what your trying to say then tell me this.....

Would you rather here a story of somthing....or actually see it...(i.e..listening to tires sliding and a guy telling you whats happening....or actually seen the car racing?) bad example but you can get what im trying to say

horrible example...lol, watching cars drifting is entertainment, not really information (i.e. booke, magazine, autobiographical movie etc etc)

...and disinformation is disinformation... no matter what format is used to relay it. The way information (which is NOT facts, the definition of information does not imply that all information is factual) is interperted, and found to be fact, is by verifying it using imperical data, AKA: Proof

u mean....misinformation? :confused:

mRclARK1
08-20-2007, 05:01 PM
Uhh, people, religious debates are stupid, no one ever changes anyone's mind, you're all just going back and forth and spreading more hate, everyone should keep their beliefs to themselves. This thread is going to get locked.

Religious debates are great. They make people think critically about things around them. They only get out of hand when people start acting immature, and disrespectful towards others right to believe what they wish.

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 05:03 PM
Imagine being super religious and going to church 3 times a week only to find out the truth that religion is a lie

mRclARK1
08-20-2007, 05:03 PM
u mean....misinformation? :confused:

Yeah... I always do that. haha. One of those spelling habits that never goes away. lol

Original post edited.

mRclARK1
08-20-2007, 05:09 PM
Imagine being super religious and going to church 3 times a week only to find out the truth that religion is a lie

Imagine always assuming religion to be false and ignorant all your life, and never looking at it for yourself, and then dying and standing in front of the God that "doesn't exist" and he tells you that he loves you, and that he wishes you could stay there with him... but you've made your choice, and it's to late for you.

May sound like a fairy tale, but think about the implications if it's not. At the very least it's food for thought.

Thank you for editing your sig. :bow:

DUFFM4N
08-20-2007, 05:11 PM
Religious debates are great. They make people think critically about things around them. They only get out of hand when people start acting immature, and disrespectful towards others right to believe what they wish.

+1 totally agree...me and irax had a lil nice conversation via AIM earlier

WERDdabuilder
08-20-2007, 06:13 PM
ive had this shit on my desktop for like a month already, still havent had time to watch it.

i still dont know wtf the point of US tryin to liberate Iraq.

DUFFM4N
08-20-2007, 06:17 PM
they're not...thats why u need to watch it, because they explain it

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 06:18 PM
ive had this shit on my desktop for like a month already, still havent had time to watch it.

i still dont know wtf the point of US tryin to liberate Iraq.

We arent liberating, we are there for oil profits and so we can have a permanent military base in iraq.

Frosty_spl
08-20-2007, 06:24 PM
Worrying is for women. :P

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 06:53 PM
im with them man....I go to church twice a week...i understand what my bible says...and it has PLENTY of sources to back it up, where as evolution doesnt ...Im a firm believer in God...He is real...He WILL answer prayers...My brother had every bone in his face crushed by a four wheeler...his face caved in...yet im at his apartment as we speak and he looks the same 9 plates, 50 rods, and 70 sticthes later...My dad wrecked his harley, t-boned a car that pulled out in front of him....he landed in the ONLY patch of grass (and when i say patch, i mean it was a small patch) within 50 yards....totaled the car and the bike at 60mph....yet he walked away...man i could go on and on about prayers gettin answered...none of those where by "luck" that they didnt die, because there is no such thing as luck...so if you dont want to read your bible then shut up, or back it up...We all want this scripture that you get these false teachings from...I have the Kings James Version...and i havnt seen it in mine...

mRclARK1
08-20-2007, 07:08 PM
im with them man....I go to church twice a week...i understand what my bible says...and it has PLENTY of sources to back it up, where as evolution doesnt ...Im a firm believer in God...He is real...He WILL answer prayers...My brother had every bone in his face crushed by a four wheeler...his face caved in...yet im at his apartment as we speak and he looks the same 9 plates, 50 rods, and 70 sticthes later...My dad wrecked his harley, t-boned a car that pulled out in front of him....he landed in the ONLY patch of grass (and when i say patch, i mean it was a small patch) within 50 yards....totaled the car and the bike at 60mph....yet he walked away...man i could go on and on about prayers gettin answered...none of those where by "luck" that they didnt die, because there is no such thing as luck...so if you dont want to read your bible then shut up, or back it up...We all want this scripture that you get these false teachings from...I have the Kings James Version...and i havnt seen it in mine...

Those are all pretty cool examples.

Something I find most people forget is that prayers are always answered... even the ones where you don't get what you want and therefore don't think they were. God DID answer, he just said no. Being loved doesn't mean always getting what you want, but what's best for you, and that's often painful.

I digress though... off topic.

+1 for everyone for keeping this civil. :D

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 07:22 PM
Those are all pretty cool examples.

Something I find most people forget is that prayers are always answered... even the ones where you don't get what you want and therefore don't think they were. God DID answer, he just said no. :D

people dont realize that just because you pra a short prayer in the most cruicial time of need dont mean he'll answer it that second...he may answer it in a completly differant way...like for instance...my brother is saved, he's 4 years older than me...but God could have taken him out of this world and let him be with him...Yea it may of made me say.."why God?" But then again, if he wanted to take my bro out of this world that way pain and suffering wasnt a everyday occacsion then he coul of....But instead, he used my brother as another example saying not to give up....And just believe...Ill always remember my brother layin on that bed...His eyes were swollen shut for nearly 3 weeks....His face was swollen to about the size of a small watermelon...He wasnt even on medication for the first 8 hours...then they life flighted him to louisville...And when were were up there he wrote to us on a piece of notebook paper...He couldnt see, talk, walk, or breath on his on...but yet he was writting to us...So no such thing as a God? Could've fooled me

Kn1ves
08-20-2007, 07:52 PM
O god, its philosophy class all over again.

JesusFreakDrifter
08-20-2007, 07:59 PM
i've been just skimming through this and am very tired and this kinda gets me upset but i will reply nonetheless
Sometimes Yah uses heart breaking experiences to bring you closer to Him. yeah it hurts but it makes you ponder about the situation at hand and say they or he or she could've died, and then you may use that experience to turn your life around. He could've easily done it to you and showed you the same thing. and im sorry about your brother. my sister had some mammory issues which my mom thought might be cancer, but thanks and praise to YHWH that she is still here making me laugh.
(diabolical: you say "imagine being super religous... all a lie")
ok what would be wrong with the fact behind that, not that you were lied to but that you are not burning in a molten burning hot lake of fire. i am not gullible nor will i go around saying that i believe because i want to be safe than sorry. i believe because its the truth and my life experiences. may sound easy but walk a mile in someones shoes of a different faith/belief/lifestyle then you and then you might understand. and science cannot deny the Bible because its histroy events that actually happen. please prove me wrong, enlighten yourself.

didn't mean to turn this into a religious debate, so if you wanna do this privately them pm, im always here.
-YAH Bless

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 07:59 PM
O god, its philosophy class all over again.

lol....but he has yet to get back on here and prove his point....so i hope he goes and reads the bible a realize that everything sum1 tells you isnt always true

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 08:01 PM
I will punch jesus in the face

JesusFreakDrifter
08-20-2007, 08:05 PM
are you referring to me cuz believe me i dont want to be sent off for you

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 08:05 PM

dude...c'mon...we are no way harrassing you...we just want you to back up what your sayin (but you cant do it) So i guess go read the bible and get the facts from the fiction you've been talked

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 08:06 PM
Im talking about jesus the imagenary human not jesusfreakdrifter. BTW I was joking...but it does seem to me you are harassing me I have like 13 negative reps its bullcrap.

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 08:08 PM
Im talking about jesus the imagenary human not jesusfreakdrifter. BTW I was joking...but it does seem to me you are harassing me I have like 13 negative reps its bullcrap.

i have neg. rep. you once...thats not harrasment...i get neg reps....its part of life

JesusFreakDrifter
08-20-2007, 08:09 PM
now i would've left my name and good thing you dont know "jesus" real name for i would be quite upset right about now, however i have not been giving you negative. but with your attitude and ignorance im pretty sure someone had no other choice but to vent their frustration somewhere, however it was me

SexPanda
08-20-2007, 08:14 PM
Lmfao wow. There are seriously some paranoid people in this world.

Like the people who think George Bush actually CAUSED hurricane Katrina, because he's a racist lol... Like he has some kind of weather machine lol.

9/11 was a bunch of pissed off muslims. There is no vast conspiracy, or any secrets there. Just some angry arabs with a grudge against the "Great Satan"... they're just jealous we have indoor plumbing and AC.

Religion is what you make of it. Im not christian or anything, but I believe that if there is an afterlife, it is based on how your previous life was lived. Not so much heaven and hell, but more like hinduism or bhuddism.
Either way, real or not, dont be a dick your whole life, We all have to deal with you. That should be reason enough not to "sin" i guess you would call it.

Oh an I wouldnt punch jesus in the face. Hes one of my heros. That was kinda an immature thing to say.

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 08:22 PM
they're just jealous we have indoor plumbing and AC.

Oh an I wouldnt punch jesus in the face. Hes one of my heros. That was kinda an immature thing to say.

lol to the no A/C......

And it was very immature....

jilo
08-20-2007, 08:23 PM
i really wish i still had my old dead kennedys albims. one of the songs was a conversation between two diplomats or presedents or something, the conversation was about how they needed a war to generate money. if anybody is a fn of the dead kennedy's help me out abd give me a song title.

JesusFreakDrifter
08-20-2007, 08:30 PM
think about it for a moment, why do we have homeland security and now we have our conversations recorded, isn;t that against the constitution for "our peoples" right to privacy. well how do you instill a system that makes the constitution obsolete without have a prez. impeachment. or uprising among the people. stage a disaster by another nation who was trained by your own people(osama, of they know where he is) and instill your new plan to control those who have the patriotic mindset(for those people will go against the people who say bush is corrupt), and stir fear within the people of your country so that they can support your new implementation, so that you can eliminate the rights of the people all in one staged disaster. you know what bush, blair and other mason's call people like you and me, cattle. in their eyes whether you support them or not you are an acceptable casualty for their novus ordo seclorum(yeah)

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 08:33 PM
tis true...JesusFreakDrifter

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 08:35 PM
What I think about religion is it was used by man for things that they couldnt understand. For example there was a water god fire god earth god blah blah blah. Now that everything has been proven except evolution and why are earth is here there is only one god...hmmm makes yah thing. Another thing is, before planes they said heaven was in the clouds...we made first plane discovered it wasnt there. THen they said heaven was above the clouds we went into space and nope no heaven.

And sexpanda you are wrong, there is much evidence that 9/11 was an inside job

1. Survivors saying they felt pre explosions before both planes hit
2. WTC 7 building falling for no reason
3. 600+ video cameras around the pentagon not one caught the plane hitting the building
4. 1 hour after something hit the pentagon the CIA took all cameras around the pentagon.
5. Bodies being found in the pentagon, desks and papers being found in the pentagon but not 1 piece of aircraft found.
6. The bin laden family is actually close to the bush family
7. When the planes were declared hijacked nobody contacted the autorities for over 30 mins
8. WW1 WW2 and vietnam all had staged attacks to enter the war.
9. Hitler set his own embassy on fire and blamed it on communist terrorists, kinda like bush ordered 9/11 and blamed it on islamic terrorists
10. The world trade centers were built to be able to take multiple hits from 707 airliners which are even bigger and heavier than the planes that hit on 9/11

And those are just some of the basic flaws in the whole 9/11 story.

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 08:38 PM
think about it for a moment, why do we have homeland security and now we have our conversations recorded, isn;t that against the constitution for "our peoples" right to privacy. well how do you instill a system that makes the constitution obsolete without have a prez. impeachment. or uprising among the people. stage a disaster by another nation who was trained by your own people(osama, of they know where he is) and instill your new plan to control those who have the patriotic mindset(for those people will go against the people who say bush is corrupt), and stir fear within the people of your country so that they can support your new implementation, so that you can eliminate the rights of the people all in one staged disaster. you know what bush, blair and other mason's call people like you and me, cattle. in their eyes whether you support them or not you are an acceptable casualty for their novus ordo seclorum(yeah)
I agree 100%!

SexPanda
08-20-2007, 08:47 PM
What I think about religion is it was used by man for things that they couldnt understand. For example there was a water god fire god earth god blah blah blah. Now that everything has been proven except evolution and why are earth is here there is only one god...hmmm makes yah thing. Another thing is, before planes they said heaven was in the clouds...we made first plane discovered it wasnt there. THen they said heaven was above the clouds we went into space and nope no heaven.

And sexpanda you are wrong, there is much evidence that 9/11 was an inside job

1. Survivors saying they felt pre explosions before both planes hit
2. WTC 7 building falling for no reason
3. 600+ video cameras around the pentagon not one caught the plane hitting the building
4. 1 hour after something hit the pentagon the CIA took all cameras around the pentagon.
5. Bodies being found in the pentagon, desks and papers being found in the pentagon but not 1 piece of aircraft found.
6. The bin laden family is actually close to the bush family
7. When the planes were declared hijacked nobody contacted the autorities for over 30 mins
8. WW1 WW2 and vietnam all had staged attacks to enter the war.
9. Hitler set his own embassy on fire and blamed it on communist terrorists, kinda like bush ordered 9/11 and blamed it on islamic terrorists
10. The world trade centers were built to be able to take multiple hits from 707 airliners which are even bigger and heavier than the planes that hit on 9/11

And those are just some of the basic flaws in the whole 9/11 story.
1: Your building just got hit by a plane. I doubt you know what is going on and get confused.
2: Im no structural engineer, but im sure WTC 7 fell for a reason besides the CIA planting bombs. when 2 110 story buildings fall, im sure just the massive force of them hitting the ground caused structural damage to 7.
3: Cameras did capture the plane hitting the building.
4: Is that even true? If so its the CIA, i doubt they want that kind of footage out in the open. Im sure they had more or less good reasons.
5: Not 1 piece of aircraft? Im calling BS on that one.
6: Big oil likes big oil. Besides, the Bin Laden family disowned Osama.
7: No one knew what to do. Plain and simple.
8: Pearl Harbor was staged? Didnt know that.
9: The 767 is bigger than the 707. Besides, the reason they gave us for the collapse was fine for me. The flame resistant material around the beams that the trade centers was made of got blown off in the impact. The metal then melted, and gave way. Makes sense to me.

You've been brainwashed into thinking that our government is actually some evil corporation that wants all of us dead or something. Go do some more "research", and make sure this time its not written by Michael Moore or something.

And jesusfreakdrifter, im dissappointed that you would believe such nonsense.

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 08:48 PM
diabolical your doing good with you rep...(im actually being serious) Some people actually want to get the most neg...and you have 3 bars with 39 post....im not being a jerk but i find that kinda cool...lol

DUFFM4N
08-20-2007, 08:49 PM
9/11 was a bunch of pissed off muslims. There is no vast conspiracy, or any secrets there. Just some angry arabs with a grudge against the "Great Satan"... they're just jealous we have indoor plumbing and AC.

^perfect example of someone that believes the bullshit they're fed by a gonvernment controlled/censored media

explain to me how jet engines made of titanium were "vaporized" at the pentagon crash from jet fuel fire, but yet they were able to find human bodies and identify them by dental records...bullshit

why is it that when the main support beams of both WTC towers 1 AND 2 were cut at an angle (technique for demolition) and showed traces of thermite (a chemical used in demolition implosions) of large buildings...hmmm interesting? i think sure think so

and thats just 2 "coincidences" that make me wonder...i can keep going if ud like

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 08:52 PM
1: Your building just got hit by a plane. I doubt you know what is going on and get confused.
2: Im no structural engineer, but im sure WTC 7 fell for a reason besides the CIA planting bombs. when 2 110 story buildings fall, im sure just the massive force of them hitting the ground caused structural damage to 7.
4: Is that even true? If so its the CIA, i doubt they want that kind of footage out in the open. Im sure they had more or less good reasons.
9: The 767 is bigger than the 707. Besides, the reason they gave us for the collapse was fine for me. The flame resistant material around the beams that the trade centers was made of got blown off in the impact. The metal then melted, and gave way. Makes sense to me.

man i hate missing things ppl write before i get a chance to read them

ok...DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING OFF ONE MOVIE.....if you did that then go watch passion of the Christ...The bible is History, not science

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 08:54 PM
9: The 747 is about 3x bigger than the 707. Besides, the reason they gave us for the collapse was fine for me. The flame resistant material around the beams that the trade centers was made of got blown off in the impact. The metal then melted, and gave way. Makes sense to me.
1. Nah these people were not confused, some but not all were.
2. WTC 7 wasnt even attached to the WTC, still fell though.
3. Cameras did not catch the plane hitting the pentagon, there is one video out but it was clearly a fake, the government even admited it was a fake.
4. Yes its true, they took all the cameras.
5. Not one piece of aircraft
6. No they didnt, and osama wasnt into oil.
7. Yes they did, they were highly trained.
8. Pearl harbor was not staged, but americans ordered the attack as an excuse to get involved into the war.
9. not even close to 3 times bigger
10. 9/11 was 100% an inside job, the buildings were made to withstand multiple 707s slamming into them at 500kts.

JesusFreakDrifter
08-20-2007, 09:04 PM
i say to hell with the COCAINE IMPORT AGENCY, them and the FBI were the ones to take out kennedy back in the day. there is no way in the world you can have a bullet hit you in the right side of your face and the bullet leave the back of the left side of your head and tell the whole country that an innocent man (forget his name right now, really tired) who was leaving the school book depository at the time the motorcade was taking off because a tree "obstructed" his view. he wasn't even on that level when it happened. i wont go into and i love conspiracies. Look at credit cards, and these commercials, trying to eliminate money so they can keep track of you and what you buy where you go where you are.(esp. black people) its called population control, why do you think police have reign on the streets and black people suffer injustice. they tested the chips that you put into dogs when they get lost just so they can test it and implant it into people. television, radio, and media are just mediums to confuse you and distract you from whats going on in the real world. talk to someone who suffers through these things everyday. read. you will see it for yourself. every step is just the pieces to the puzzle before you see a one world government controlled by the pope (he will call himself Christ) and catholic church. dont be too surprised when this... well if you read the BIBLE then you will find out more

BABYLON and the HARLOT will have their day infront on the messiah and thank you everyone for your kind PM's i dont do this for me i do it for the One who enlightened me

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 09:05 PM
the pentagon videos are a little sketchy....as for the rest i dont know about

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 09:07 PM
You've been brainwashed into thinking that our government is actually some evil corporation that wants all of us dead or something. Go do some more "research", and make sure this time its not written by Michael Moore or something..

Me brainwashed lmao

And no, nobody here thinks the government wants us all dead.

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 09:12 PM
i say to hell with the COCAINE IMPORT AGENCY, them and the FBI were the ones to take out kennedy back in the day. there is no way in the world you can have a bullet hit you in the right side of your face and the bullet leave the back of the left side of your head and tell the whole country that an innocent man (forget his name right now, really tired) who was leaving the school book depository at the time the motorcade was taking off because a tree "obstructed" his view. he wasn't even on that level when it happened. i wont go into and i love conspiracies. Look at credit cards, and these commercials, trying to eliminate money so they can keep track of you and what you buy where you go where you are.(esp. black people) its called population control, why do you think police have reign on the streets and black people suffer injustice. they tested the chips that you put into dogs when they get lost just so they can test it and implant it into people. television, radio, and media are just mediums to confuse you and distract you from whats going on in the real world. talk to someone who suffers through these things everyday. read. you will see it for yourself. every step is just the pieces to the puzzle before you see a one world government controlled by the pope (he will call himself Christ) and catholic church. dont be too surprised when this... well if you read the BIBLE then you will find out more

BABYLON and the HARLOT will have their day infront on the messiah and thank you everyone for your kind PM's i dont do this for me i do it for the One who enlightened me
Exactly. The whole celebrity crap on the news is a big fat media smoke screen trying to hide whats really going on. They want to chip the children and they will get what they want. Us unchipped adults will die off and the children will grow up chipped, their children will be chipped etc..

The government loves things like Youtube PSP xbox360 Iphone so we can get more and more and more and more distracted by media. Also if you look at schools the kids are getting dumber and dumber each year they are doing this because they dont want anybody to think.

SexPanda
08-20-2007, 09:12 PM
I'm not being spoonfed some government propaganda, and im offended that you would say I am. I just find it hard to believe this whole thing was staged. Im 99.9% sure it was some pissed off arabs, and that everything that is kinda odd can be explained away, but unless someone proves me right or wrong, I honestly cant say so.

Im going to respect your opinions from now on, seeing how futile this arguement is going to be, and no matter how idiotic I think they are, and i expect you respect mine, no matter how idiotic you think they are.

I edited it so it would be just right...^^

DUFFM4N
08-20-2007, 09:16 PM
And no im not being spoonfed some government propaganda, and im offended that you would say I am. I just find it hard to believe this whole thing was staged. Im 99.9% sure it was some pissed off arabs, and that everything that is kinda odd can be explained away, but unless someone proves me right or wrong, I honestly cant say so.

Im going to respect your opinions, no matter how idiotic I think they are, and i expect you respect mine, no matter how idiotic you think they are.

not being spoonfed propaganda? how about this, whats ur MAIN source for this information, the news on tv right? hmmmmm interesting

and if u wanna be proved wrong or shown other information, then watch that portion of the movie and tell me that it was some "pissed off arabs"...the proof is right there infront of ur face, its just lazy people like u that are so dependent on the media to tell you whats going on, that u dont wanna put some effort into finding the truth on ur own, please keep playing into the "lazy american" stereotype

Learn HOW to think, not WHAT to think :werd:

Diabolical
08-20-2007, 09:17 PM
And no im not being spoonfed some government propaganda, and im offended that you would say I am. I just find it hard to believe this whole thing was staged. Im 99.9% sure it was some pissed off arabs, and that everything that is kinda odd can be explained away, but unless someone proves me right or wrong, I honestly cant say so.

Im going to respect your opinions from now on, seeing how futile this arguement is going to be, and no matter how idiotic I think they are, and i expect you respect mine, no matter how idiotic you think they are.

I edited it so it would be just right...^^
Alright I respect your opinion and im not trying to change your views but just think about this for a second.

Terrorist this terrorist that terrorist terrorist everything bad happening is the terrorists.

Does it ring a bell? Hitler nazi germany? Jews the jews the jews its all the jews? Same shit diffrent asshole imo.

Im done for today

drift-it
08-20-2007, 09:20 PM
as long as i can still drift i don't give a fuck

SexPanda
08-20-2007, 09:21 PM
not being spoonfed propaganda? how about this, whats ur MAIN source for this information, the news on tv right? hmmmmm interesting

and if u wanna be proved wrong or shown other information, then watch that portion of the movie and tell me that it was some "pissed off arabs"...the proof is right there infront of ur face, its just lazy people like u that are so dependent on the media to tell you whats going on, that u dont wanna put some effort into finding the truth on ur own, please keep playing into the "lazy american" stereotype

Damn dude you get pissed off easily. I said I was going to respect your opinions, and that I wanted you to respect mine. I'm not 100% sure what happened on 9/11, but I do know that some planes hit some buildings, and alot of people died. this arguement is pointless as it will go on and on. And calling me the steriotypical lazy american is just uncalled for. I believe you should look at the sources of your information before you start namecalling.

and "learn how to think not what to think"... Whats that supposed to mean.

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 09:22 PM

I watched the movie...but you cant base everything off one's side of th story...there's always going to be 2 sides....im not disagreeing with you...b/c i honestly think that it was staged...but you cant tell sum1 to watch a single movie and tell them to change what they believe

JesusFreakDrifter
08-20-2007, 09:23 PM
Not knowing is the meaning of ignorance, i could care less whats happen to other people around me but damn, dont be susceptible to UNITED we stand propaganda
i dont wanna get into the hitler thing Germans killing ashkenazi's(the real "Jews" are not there yet, trust me read the BIBLE), but taking advantage of the situation after coming out of a depression is completely diabolical, so how was he funded for this event. think real hard..... Prescott Bush(GW grand father), funded him, why, i have yet to inform myself about this, however Prescott made his millions off of opium and various drugs. huh. its sad that you dont even know your own history. knowing and thinking about your secret society members, and swearing by them that they have your best interest in mind. READ.

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 09:28 PM
this thread grew ALOT in the time span of one night

SexPanda
08-20-2007, 09:29 PM
I edited my post. I usd the wrong word and couldnt find the right one.

I dont like bush, I dont like most of the government, I dont like liberals, I dont like conservatives, I dont like big business. I love america. I dont like what america has become.

I cant really state my stance on this shit better than that. Maybe 9/11 was staged. Maybe Osama bin Laden does work for the government.

But maybe Osama did do 9/11. Maybe 9/11 wasnt staged.

Honestly, I dont think there is enough evidence either way. All we have is our opinions. And thats what we will likely have until we die.

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 09:33 PM
I edited my post. I usd the wrong word and couldnt find the right one.

I dont like bush, I dont like most of the government, I dont like liberals, I dont like conservatives, I dont like big business. I love america. I dont like what america has become.

I cant really state my stance on this shit better than that.

thats it man....its like America and the World are just messing up....seriously...They want to go to war with another country just to gain money...????:duh: its messed up....you gotta be a loner in today's world...you cant believe what people tell you (media/g'ment)

SexPanda
08-20-2007, 09:42 PM
shit the media is as bad as anything. The only news I watch is the weather and, maybe something like Michael Vick's thing, or a school bus crash, or something. You know, real, relevant news. Otherwise, the news will never be "fair and balanced".

I try to make my own decisions about things. I believe that George Bush, while not the worst president ever, is right up there. Completely wrong man for the job. I also believe that the government is corrupt, and honestly, if they did stage 9/11 I wouldnt be suprised. I still dont think they did, but thats me.

I also believe that most of the world hates us because of the "stereotypical stupid, lazy american". I would like to believe that I am not one of those. Unfortunately, the government is facilitating those people. Schools are getting easier, obesity is on the rise, and over all, people are just plain lazier, stupider and more or less brainwashed. And unless those people DO think for themselves, then nothing will ever change.

On the other hand, the stong willed and intelligent like ourselves will rise up and lead the "sheeple". Its a vicious circle, and only once in a blue moon does someone do something to actually change the world.

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 09:44 PM
Everything is going up besides our wage man....we're lazy b/c of all the comfort options we have

JesusFreakDrifter
08-20-2007, 09:47 PM
Bush "did" 9/11 actually the people he works for Bush aint smart enough.
and yeah this thread has grown. America will take over little nations that have no power just to expand their ideaology and one world blazè blazè. you will see but get ready

DUFFM4N
08-20-2007, 09:48 PM
im not mad....u just sound very uninformed/misinformed and blind to the whole thing

SexPanda
08-20-2007, 09:52 PM
God I could go on forever about how this is deep down innate human, animal even, action, and that there are natural leaders and followers, and that everyone is covetous and greedy.

I think most of you know this already. I dont want to be an extremist and say lets go start a commune and live off the land... Communism never works BECAUSE there are natural leaders and followers, and the human animal is covetous and greedy...

If its easy, we like to go with that. Plain and simple. Thats why many people would not bother to discuss this... because its hard. Everyone who has argued and debated over this has proven that they are intelligent and, sorry to say, superior, to most other people. I say superior because thats the truth. Some people are better than others.

and duffm4n, I have to respect you for standing up for what you believe in. I am informed, I have seen that movie, I have seen "Fareinheight 9/11" and have read many disturbing things, not just from what other people have written, but actual research I have done by myself. I believe that, given the evidence, there is no clear cut answer. I am going to have to say " I dont believe in this conspiracy", but there is much more than that. I am not just black and white as I sometimes appear to be. The government DID have prior knowledge, at least, to the attacks, and chose to do nothing. Maybe they didnt believe it, maybe they caused it. There are many perculiar things about the forensic evidence of the crash sites and debris. The angle cuts and cutting torch traces are just a few. But I am still not 100% convinced the government carried out this attack.

but like I said earlier, it wouldnt suprise me if the gov't did.

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Bush "did" 9/11 actually the people he works for Bush aint smart enough.
and yeah this thread has grown. America will take over little nations that have no power just to expand their ideaology and one world blazè blazè. you will see but get ready

"in the last days"

Well the last days are approaching reall fast...Read revealtions...Most of the things are happening as it says in the bible...so im prepared...its defintly not goin to get any easier

SexPanda
08-20-2007, 10:03 PM
I gotta tell you though, if the world is going to end, i might as well live it up...

Gotta go find some midget strippers...
Hit up my dealer
Cut out the Mona Lisa's eyes

JesusFreakDrifter
08-20-2007, 10:07 PM
last days isn't approaching its upon us, and hopefully you dont believe in the seven year theory

SexPanda
08-20-2007, 10:10 PM
Oh the whole "2012" thing? lol hell no. I just hope I live long enough to see the world fall to shit while sipping on a guinness, laughing...

JesusFreakDrifter
08-20-2007, 10:17 PM
2012 seven year theory, all of it useless info for no man knows when the Messiah shall return except for Him. it could be as i type, so preparation is key, but back onto the topic to the video, i havent watched it but im pretty sure its just like the illuminati DVD, watch that, it may be 4 years old however its quite revelant

Not_Nissan
08-20-2007, 10:30 PM
i was going to say sumthing about the 2012 theory...but the end of time is here....

JesusFreakDrifter
08-20-2007, 10:39 PM
immortal technique dance with the devil
there is a video on youtube thats show the bohemian grove where the president goes at last week of july every year or something where they worship the owl god moloch, same owl that is a symbol on many industries and even at the top of the dollar bill on the rhs to the left side of the number 1, i advise everyone to read and get informed. you have no rights and... well yeah just read im tired of feeding you's, oh and voting rights for us Blacks expire in 2007, taking away more rights uuhhhh

Kn1ves
08-20-2007, 11:04 PM

For you to punch him, you need to acknowledge his existence. :angel:

BustedS13
08-20-2007, 11:56 PM
here's another important documentary everyone should see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethebestpageintheuniverse%2 Enet%2Fc%2Ecgi%3Fu%3Daf07

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

Not_Nissan
08-21-2007, 12:10 AM
that guy was funny

Kn1ves
08-21-2007, 12:41 AM
Maddox is win since the beginning of the internet

mRclARK1
08-21-2007, 12:52 AM

I can guarantee you won't, but you wouldn't be the first if you did.

I'm assuming from your statement you believe Jesus did not even historically exist. I'll respect your right to believe that, I will however point out that even highly educated persons who have held this position have ultimately just been shown to be wrong. Trying to say Jesus Christ did not exist is like trying to say Cesar never did. The proof and facts do not agree.

FWIW I haven't neg repped you.

First off, Chrisitianity has ALWAYS believed in only ONE God. Period.

Have you ever heard of a metaphor, or symbolism? That's what is being used when heaven is said to be in the clouds, and above the clouds. The clouds, sky and "above the clouds" (space) are being used as metaphors in place of describing another dimension, a place outside of our existence in this universe.

I'm not even going to get into the other 9/11, WW2, and every other major world event in the last 150 years conspiracy theroy crap. It's been debated to death, many people will believe it no matter WHAT facts/points you make to them. I don't believe everything is always as it seems. However, many people just don't actually think about what they claim or believe, and the claims and beliefs spiral out of control and get totally ridiculous, and common sense, regarding what level of collusion, man-power, preperation, planning etc., it would take to actually pull these conspiracies off, is totally thrown out the window.

Remember, if it IS actually happening, and YOU now know. What's to stop them from killing or disappearing you to keep there secrets safe? They obviously can do it. You're not prominent or a public figure, no one will miss you. Besides, if you were they could explain it away... they've done it before. That's the thing... the "whistleblowers" and people who claim to expose these conspiracies, are never taking a dirt nap or disappearing. When that happens, and these people start to have a high "accident" rate, I'll re-think my position. The conspirators have killed millions according to the theorists... so what's a few more corpses to them?

For you to punch him, you need to acknowledge his existence. :angel:

+1 for you.

I had a Jewish friend (who doesn't believe that Jesus even existed) argue the "facts" behind why Jesus is a myth. I then asked him if he believed the Talmud (A holy book to Orthodox Jews). He answered yes. I then asked him how he could believe the Talmud, but not belive in Jesus' existence...

... because the Talmud refers to Jesus Christ as "a bastard born of adultery."

Pretty harsh words towards someone who never even existed.

Dirty Habit
08-21-2007, 03:45 AM
Alright I respect your opinion and im not trying to change your views but just think about this for a second.

Terrorist this terrorist that terrorist terrorist everything bad happening is the terrorists.

Does it ring a bell? Hitler nazi germany? Jews the jews the jews its all the jews? Same shit diffrent asshole imo.

Im done for today

Equating Jews to terrorists? Brilliant!:goyou:

irax
08-21-2007, 09:45 AM
Equating Jews to terrorists? Brilliant!:goyou:

Adolf Hitler was blaiming the Jews for the lack luster economy and for the downfall of the human race, using propaganda creating fear to the mass public to fear their own neighbors. and used this fear to control his people.

George Bush is calling the Terrorists Muslims, who the general public knows nothing about, associate extremists with a race and religion that they only have one thing in common, location. Having an attack on our lands make people feel insecure, having vague attack warnings do nothing but miss lead the public. Again controlling the public with fear, spreading lie and shouting long enough people believe them. (sounds like Hitler to me)

Did we forget that George Bush IS NOT OUR ELECTED PRESIDENT! He stole the election... TWICE!

Dirty Habit
08-21-2007, 12:33 PM
Adolf Hitler was calling the Jews Terrorists, creating fear to the mass plublic to
fear their own neighbors. and used this fear to control his people.
George Bush is calling the Muslims Terrorists, again creating a fear to control people.

I had a picture on my space that was a photoshop that made Bush Look like Hitler.... of course the Fox Media Moderator took it down because they are fair and balanced took it down.

Wrong.

Hitler blamed the jews for societal downfalls among many other things (lackluster economy).
Not terrorism.

Bush blamed the terrorists for 9/11.
Not muslims.

Starting to get the picture?

Diabolical
08-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Wrong.

Hitler blamed the jews for societal downfalls among many other things (lackluster economy).
Not terrorism.

Not muslims.

Hitler didnt only blame jews. Hitler burned down his own embassy and blamed it on communist terrorist to create fear. He used fear just as George Bush uses fear. And your right he blamed it on terrorist not muslims, but 100% of these terrorists happen to be what? Muslim.

BustedS13
08-21-2007, 02:09 PM
but 100% of these terrorists happen to be what? Muslim.

now who's the racist? :D

Not_Nissan
08-21-2007, 02:28 PM
:doh: now who's the racist? :D

Bravo

irax
08-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Wrong.

Not terrorism.

Not muslims.

yeah.. uhh.. i wrote that half asleep and hungry... soo i fixed it so now it says what i meant to say.

Not_Nissan
08-21-2007, 03:08 PM
well he diaboilgal (sp?...well dont care, you know who im talking about) It said he was in time-out for mis-behaiving? Anybody know what he did....I mean

It is funny that his rep went from one green bar, to 5 red bars in 24 hours

DUFFM4N
08-21-2007, 03:33 PM
well i dont think his comments/video thread he made helped his rep...

Not_Nissan
08-21-2007, 03:36 PM
well i dont think his comments/video thread he made helped his rep...

are you talking about the one where he showed the woman getting beat?

If so...How can the camera person just sit there and take some guy kicking and hitting this woman...? We have some retards in this world