PDA

View Full Version : Wahl136 is the shizznet

burnsauto
08-18-2007, 01:09 AM
hey guys.

picked up a avc-r from wahl 136. real genuine guy. item was just as described. good communication, and quick shipping. would def. do business with again:):bigok:

khmerguy618
09-08-2007, 01:29 PM
Yup, wahl hooks it up. shipping took a bit but given his situation it was understandable. THanks!

ctm_motortrends
09-09-2007, 10:31 PM
Wow I am having trouble getting a hold of him I bought a bunch of parts from him payed the same day and nothing yet. I e-mailed him and he claim to have forgot about me paying for parts then said they were on the way and 1 week later nothing! Negative exp. so far.

Inlandsilvia
09-10-2007, 01:26 AM
:down: Yep, I am having the same problem with him. Paypal him for some stuff he had for sell on Aug 24th. He told me everything was shipped on the 27th, then the 31st. After asking a few times I finally got a tracking number to fedex and it stated the item was shipped on the 6th of Sept. I hope everything arrives unused and new as he stated in his for sell thread. I will update once I get the items in.:down:

daryl337
09-11-2007, 10:14 AM
I had no problem with him. Of course I haven't flow checked the injectors I bought yet, but they arrived promptly and looked to be in good condition.

TriniGT
09-11-2007, 10:58 AM
I paid for my items quite some time now from the FS sale threads that I can't seem to find anymore, Hondata Gasket, Greddy Intercooler Piping and Samco Hoses, he has said that they were shipped via Fedex Home Delivery. No tracking number to date and no items to date. Boooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fromxtor
09-11-2007, 11:01 AM
I finally got ahold of him and got a good fedex tracking #, should be delivered tomarrow.

TriniGT
09-11-2007, 11:10 AM
CTM: your one to talk I PMd you, e-mailed, and and left posts in your for sale stuff. After doing some searching I located your e-mail and paypal'd you for those tails and you still haven't PMd me about when i am going to get those.

Hmmm interesting............. Do onto others as you have them do onto you.

ctm_motortrends
09-11-2007, 05:10 PM
I finally got ahold of him and got a good fedex tracking #, should be delivered tomarrow.

CTM: your one to talk I PMd you, e-mailed, and and left posts in your for sale stuff. After doing some searching I located your e-mail and paypal'd you for those tails and you still haven't PMd me about when i am going to get those.

Well lets see I let you know they were going to be shipped this weekend by fedex and that I hadto get them from storage. I never really agreed to sell you the light s you just found my paypal and paypaled me and if any one is trying to rip anyone off it's you with the shipping cost. But since your so consered about it I will refund your money tonight.

airforceone451
09-11-2007, 05:23 PM
I agree, Wahl136 is a good seller. I would buy from him again...but maybe on the premise that he provides a tracking # haha. Shipping did take awhile but I hear he's busy and he has lots of stuff being shipped so it's understandable. But great guy to deal with!

TriniGT
09-11-2007, 06:23 PM
Well my hands are tied I need to get a tracking number ASAP.

fromxtor
09-11-2007, 09:38 PM
^^ Ctm I PMd you, and edited my post. :(

silviatunersr20
09-12-2007, 08:55 PM
he seems like a nice guy. but I started to worry after I dont hear back in two weeks. I hope it can all be cleared up but as for now I put in a claim on paypal. I think I should have the right to worry cause I gave him 1038.53. I left emails to his mom and called his gf's number that he gave me and left a few pm's on here even though he cant check them.

Inlandsilvia
09-12-2007, 08:59 PM
he seems like a nice guy. but I started to worry after I dont hear back in two weeks. I hope it can all be cleared up but as for now I put in a claim on paypal. I think I should have the right to worry cause I gave him 1038.53. I left emails to his mom and called his gf's number that he gave me and left a few pm's on here even though he cant check them.

doesn't sound like a nice guy to me. I hope all the parts i paid for tomorrow then maybe i will change my mine.

Ninjabread
09-12-2007, 09:00 PM
So far, his mother has been very resourceful and understanding. Don't think it should be an issue for me.

vutony
09-12-2007, 09:18 PM
She answered my first couple of emails then after my complaint, no follow up.

Missing parts!!!!!!

silviatunersr20
09-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Well I filed a complaint with paypal and he or his mom got in touch with me and I was told it will be deliverd either fri or next wed, so lets see what happens. Its seems to me that if you file a claim it gets the ball rolling on there part.

vipd240
09-13-2007, 08:20 PM
Yeah I ordered a bunch of parts from him. I've had trouble with mail system in my area so I expressed him money. Yet after a month nothing. And I know he's double and triple sold stuff. He said he has multiples of items. But question is why not list that when you had the original post?