PDA

View Full Version : The Thread for Global Awareness/Consciousness

tacotacotaco
08-16-2007, 04:43 PM
This is a thread to help fellow zilvians stay globally aware. This probably will turn into a hot bed of discussion. Post up any global news or events that you think are prolific or should be heard.

http://ballyblog.wordpress.com/2007/05/04/warning-uncensored-video-iraqis-stone-girl-to-death-over-loving-wrong-boy/

ManoNegra
08-16-2007, 04:58 PM
Damn, that turned my stomach.

SexPanda
08-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Dont let the bleeding heart liberals get to you. People die all the time. No big whoop. Let the arabs do their stoneing thing, the japanese do their panty-vending machine thing and let the french have their hairy-armpitted women and smelly cheese.

Call me an evil sociopathic bastard, but i really cant give a shit about one person dying, when theyre are REAL, more serious problems facing the world, such as nuclear weapons falling into the hands of extremists, the oil crisis, or global warming *(which is super hyped up, but a threat nonetheless)

Helghast
08-16-2007, 05:14 PM
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

EDacIouSX
08-16-2007, 05:15 PM
you know what else those crazy muslims do? i forget which country, i think iran, but if a women gets raped they are put to death for tempting a man. aint that some bs

DRavenS13
08-16-2007, 08:36 PM
There's some country where they have female castration- they cut off the female's clitoris because she's supposed to get no pleasure from sex- all she's supposed to do is be a baby machine.

There are so many places that practice these barbarian tactics, it makes me grateful that I live in a country that if I even THINK a guy looks at my boobs in an offensive way, I can sue him for all he's worth, then have plastic surgery to make them bigger so MORE guys can look at them offensively, etc. Ah, the country we live in.

But seriously, as a woman I'm glad I don't have to be afraid of those kind of things happening because of the choices I make.

qwikspool
08-16-2007, 09:12 PM
its just sick how these men are with their beliefs. cant believe this type of stuff still goes on.

Baka Sama
08-16-2007, 09:14 PM
There are so many places that practice these barbarian tactics, it makes me grateful that I live in a country that if I even THINK a guy looks at my boobs in an offensive way, I can sue him for all he's worth, then have plastic surgery to make them bigger so MORE guys can look at them offensively, etc. Ah, the country we live in.

But seriously, as a woman I'm glad I don't have to be afraid of those kind of things happening because of the choices I make.

But Ive been googling your boobs every time you post a pic lol. :naughty:

DRavenS13
08-16-2007, 10:37 PM
^^^^^^^^^^:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

Helghast
08-16-2007, 11:34 PM
Quick Baka-Sama, edit your post before you seem creepy.

Oh wait, too late.

Baka Sama
08-16-2007, 11:47 PM
dammit! I cant pull off that naughty smilie without looking like a perv!

Oh well, Atleast I wont get stoned for it... Unless your into that sorta thing :naughtyd:

luisgonz
08-16-2007, 11:49 PM
This also goes on in United States just behind closed doors for people that are in that culture. Someone should have just blown everyone up.:rl:

DRavenS13
08-17-2007, 12:21 AM
dammit! I cant pull off that naughty smilie without looking like a perv!

Oh well, Atleast I wont get stoned for it... Unless your into that sorta thing :naughtyd:

Please, ask the Wishmaster to grant that one for you.

Baka Sama
08-17-2007, 12:29 AM
ouch lol. Wheres the "early morning/Im still at work love" at?

DRavenS13
08-17-2007, 12:52 AM
It went down the drain when I got here and realized I'm wasting my life playing video games.

luisgonz
08-17-2007, 01:15 AM
I say Eye for a FUCKEN Eye, I swear If i ever see that over here in the United States In person Im going to have a Legal Permit to kill those kind of hard rock head fuckers.:fawk2:

Baka Sama
08-17-2007, 01:30 AM
Could be worse. You could be wasting your life playing video games... and have your ciltoris cut off.

DRavenS13
08-17-2007, 01:50 AM
Good Point. But considering the people that work here, I'd rather have it cut off than touch any of them.

azndoc
08-17-2007, 02:00 AM
Oh what the hell is going on here.

Clits being cut off and stuff.

k's_silvia2.0
08-17-2007, 02:10 AM
This is a thread to help fellow zilvians stay globally aware. This probably will turn into a hot bed of discussion. Post up any global news or events that you think are prolific or should be heard.

http://ballyblog.wordpress.com/2007/05/04/warning-uncensored-video-iraqis-stone-girl-to-death-over-loving-wrong-boy/

Wow what the fuck is is going on?
This is messed up.

Baka Sama
08-17-2007, 02:10 AM
heard, unhump-able coworkers.

DRavenS13
08-17-2007, 02:37 AM
That's why I don't see the reason for being globally aware- I work with the atrocities of human society.

Farzam
08-17-2007, 04:59 AM
There's some country where they have female castration- they cut off the female's clitoris because she's supposed to get no pleasure from sex- all she's supposed to do is be a baby machine.

Pretty sure that's some African thing...

you know what else those crazy muslims do? i forget which country, i think iran, but if a women gets raped they are put to death for tempting a man. aint that some bs

I don't think that's Iran...I'd imagine I would know that if it was.

Let the arabs do their stoneing thing

That's pretty close-minded. That's like saying "let Americans have their drivebys"

illvialuver
08-17-2007, 01:52 PM
okay thats just fucked up in general, i was expecting to see some global warming, seal cub beating, oil spill shit, but seeing that actually makes me mad enough to think about joining the millitary so i can just go kill ever male i see who lives in a country like that, but than i think for a second and relize that not every guy there partakes in this kind of thing.
so that is a very irrational thing to think, but to see woman get treated like that makes me pist.

oh and thats the first time i saw a stoneing and seriously think the name of the vid needs to be changed to bricking. i used to think it was like stones in a garden or something and if you could dodge it long enough you would get away or some shit, but them are BRICKS!

SexPanda
08-17-2007, 02:40 PM
That's pretty close-minded. That's like saying "let Americans have their drivebys"
I was just saying that it isnt THAT big of a deal in the big picture. I wasnt saying it was right, or that i liked it, im just saying thast there are bigger problems than that. And if you solve the big problems, you also salve alot of the smaller problems as a bonus (ex. get rid of poverty, better education=a shit load less driveby's)

And, honestly, if ANYONE needs to get stoned, its the iraqis... God knows they need to relax a bit...

BustedS13
08-17-2007, 02:48 PM
shit happens. people die horrible deaths all the time, that's just the way things are. be happy you don't live in such a place, and realize that unless you collect the seven dragon balls and wish for world peace, you're not going to be able to change anything.

unwed_transient
08-17-2007, 03:40 PM

shhhh. it's a religion of peace. :loco:

luisgonz
08-17-2007, 05:17 PM
Kill them all that do wrong things and then kill your self for killing someone, It should end soon. Dont worry May they be killed the same way.

DRavenS13
08-17-2007, 08:29 PM
If you want to know about inhuman, unethical, completely atrocious behavior against society, you don't need to look further than our own backyard....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y79Jv5guBdg

JDMS1lv1a
08-17-2007, 11:55 PM
Kill them all that do wrong things and then kill your self for killing someone, It should end soon. Dont worry May they be killed the same way.

they also have this BS thing where women have to keep their face covered like 24/7 and if they are seen with out that facial cover,they get stoned (more like bricked)to death

those idiots should burn in hell:rl:

Matej
08-18-2007, 12:36 AM
When I first saw the video of that girl getting stoned, it said that it was because her skirt was too short. I guess the boy story is more believable though, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if either one was true.

Farzam
08-18-2007, 08:55 AM
Also, about this poor female getting stoned to death...when was this? Any proof that it's true?

Within the past year? 5 years? 10? Where was it?

I can say it was in 1980 in Canada. They can say it was 2003 and Iraq...you know?

THINK PEOPLE. Don't just assume everything you read is true! Don't be ignorant!

they also have this BS thing where women have to keep their face covered like 24/7 and if they are seen with out that facial cover,they get stoned (more like bricked)to death

those idiots should burn in hell:rl:

Have you been there?

No.

Have I?

Yes.

Shut the fuck up unless you know what you're talking about.

Grendel
08-18-2007, 10:26 AM
If you want to know about inhuman, unethical, completely atrocious behavior against society, you don't need to look further than our own backyard....

That's disgusting... :(

HalveBlue
08-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Yes, this did in fact occurr. I remember watching the story on CNN a couple of months ago.

Here's the wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du%E2%80%99a_Khalil_Aswad

Here's a CNN story on the matter: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2007/05/17/black.iraq.stoning.cnn

Stonings do indeed happen. And they happen mostly in Muslim countries. However, it's impossible to state that it happens in all Muslim countries, or is an accepted practice by all Muslims.

Farzam
08-18-2007, 11:58 AM
(I know it happened, I was just trying to challenge people's justifications)

shoneeko
08-19-2007, 01:21 AM

How can people get away with this? I wonder what the board of exectuives were thinking...:loco:

illvialuver
08-19-2007, 01:14 PM
oh and im all for think dont believe everything you read or see, but i didnt knwo canada had sandy dirt streets filled with middle eastern people and muslims, i mean we all know russell petters is from there but thats liek one guy, jk, and i didnt know they allow them to brick people to death, it doesnt matter that its male or femal, its just being bricked to death by a angry mob, thats some frankinstien shit right there.