PDA

View Full Version : Pet spider kills owner.

theronin
08-16-2007, 03:51 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004092008,00.html

Pet spider kills its owner

Killer ... a poisonous Black Widow spider

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2004090934,00.jpg

FULL NEWS INDEX ››

She said: “He had spiders so aggressive they are the equivalent of a pit-bull in the animal world.” -OMG

From ALLAN HALL
in Berlin

A MAN who lived in his own “zoo” of lizards and insects was fatally bitten by a pet black widow spider — then eaten by the other creepy-crawlies.
Police broke in to Mark Voegel’s apartment to find spider Bettina along with 200 others, several snakes, a gecko lizard called Helmut and several thousand termites had gorged on his body. Neighbours alerted police after becoming alarmed by the stink. And horrified officers were met by a nightmare scene.

Click on the link above to get the full story. Don't click on the full index link.

Unholy S14
08-16-2007, 03:53 PM
R.................

kdashy
08-16-2007, 03:55 PM
Termites eat flesh? whaaaa

exitspeed
08-16-2007, 03:56 PM
If I saw that spider I would use this:

http://www.lebaneseforces.com/images/weapons/Bazooka.jpg

tacotacotaco
08-16-2007, 04:00 PM
More like captured creatures devour keeper. Thats why you don't consider those pets.

daryl337
08-16-2007, 04:11 PM
I always wanted a pet scorpion, so I could name him Gustav or Vladimir or something, and then hold underground scorpion battles with my friends. Just my personal thing. :P Haha.

LB.Motoring
08-16-2007, 04:17 PM
I see black widow spyders all the time.

ThatGuy
08-16-2007, 04:21 PM
I see Black widow spiders all over around here. Never once have I thought to myself, "That would be a great pet!"

I bet this guy passed up Sea Monkeys and went straight for "Do-It-Yourself Ebola Kit" as a little kid.

:duh: :rl:

azndoc
08-16-2007, 05:18 PM
What an idiot.

I'm not a big fan of spiders. When I see one I'll usually kill it if its in my way.

Barry how do you find marines in the field?

Follow the trail of dead animals.

SexPanda
08-16-2007, 05:38 PM
The pit-bull of the animal world? As a dog person I take offense to that. Pitbulls can be very loving, loyal dogs if trained right...

Anyhow, i cant help but giggle at this. The guy was found eaten by a bunch of creepy crawlies, after a slow and painful death (probably, if he wasnt still alive when they started to eat him) from a black widow spider... Thats like every little kids worse nightmare.

Oh well, I nominate this guy for a Darwin Award!

ayuaddict
08-16-2007, 05:40 PM
and this guy lived in an APARTMENT?????

HalveBlue
08-16-2007, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I'd say the majority of people in Germany live in apartments.

Nasty shit.

Dogs, good pets. Venomous spiders, snakes, and other animals, not good pets.

Personally, if I was one of the cops that had to enter that dude's apartment, I would've been like, "Peace!" and hauled ass out of their.

DRavenS13
08-16-2007, 08:19 PM
Never. Ever. That's like, one of my worst nightmares. I hate bugs, reptiles and rodents. If there's a bug in my room, I will not sleep until I track it down and kill it.

Cam B
08-16-2007, 10:15 PM
guy must have been REALLLL Lonely

bardabe
08-16-2007, 10:26 PM
who the fuck does that? lol

Helghast
08-16-2007, 11:36 PM
FUUUUUUCK Spiders!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZxHhddwxADs

JDMS1lv1a
08-16-2007, 11:48 PM
Never. Ever. That's like, one of my worst nightmares. I hate bugs, reptiles and rodents. If there's a bug in my room, I will not sleep until I track it down and kill it.

same here dude,there's no way in hell Ill sleep knowing they're hiding somewhere in my room.

I have to kill any weird creature especially roaches. :rl: Spiders are scary as balls. some of them move quick as hell.

jdm538
08-16-2007, 11:50 PM
“Larger pieces of flesh torn off by the lizards were scooped up and taken back to the webs of tarantulas and other bird-eating spiders.”

gives me chills ^^

when i was young in the Philippines we would go spider hunting and use them to fight on sticks with other kids. some were the size of small birds.

JDMS1lv1a
08-16-2007, 11:59 PM
^^^ if I was in that guys Room I would've hauled ass!! fuck that shit dude

Im officially terrified of spiders

mRclARK1
08-17-2007, 12:03 AM
I see Black widow spiders all over around here. Never once have I thought to myself, "That would be a great pet!"

I bet this guy passed up Sea Monkeys and went straight for "Do-It-Yourself Ebola Kit" as a little kid.

:duh: :rl:

:rofl: at "DIY Ebola Kit"

I'm surprised this guy made it through puberty.

DRavenS13
08-17-2007, 12:20 AM
Funny thought- combine the love in this thread with the love from the "love of cars" thread. That would be interesting.

ch1873857
08-17-2007, 12:37 AM
dude he must have pissed his pets off! so none of them are in there cages? did they all just bust out and attack the guy because he didnt feed them or something? i think someone had a boring day at the office and got creative..the story just doesnt make sense.

Farzam
08-17-2007, 04:48 AM
I wanna see what his corpse looks like...

illvialuver
08-17-2007, 02:00 PM
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT? ILL TELL YOU WHO , THE SAME WEIRDO EUROPEAN THAT FUCKS CARS, AND CEMENT!

and i kinda resent the whoel "spiders as agressive as pitbulls in the animal world"

for two reasons, one i had a pit and i think they are great animals with a bad rep, now my mom has two chihuahuas and ill tell you straight up, they are far more agressive than any pit ive ever seen, its just that the little dogs are not as strong and have smaller teeth.

and two, i dont wanna have to read about Mike Vick fighting tarantulas and rare species of rainforest animals and selling them for money to buy weapons for terrorists , when the guy makes millions to run play a game.

VROOOM
08-17-2007, 02:13 PM
i had a pet black widow for 2 years until she died. her name was Dahlia. we found her in the backyard and every few weeks would drop another spider in and watch them fight. its pretty damn interesting. she was in a sealed plastic container, she wasnt getting out.

SiI40sx
08-17-2007, 02:38 PM
This is by FAR top 3 of things that I would HATE to experience (as in watch or find it happen). I deeply feel sorry for the officers who had to respond to that.

drifting_changed_mylife
08-17-2007, 02:50 PM
i own a camel spider that i ordered from this web site called "exoticpets.com" its still pretty small but when feeding time comes allong that thing will eat 4-5 crickets in one sitting. rips them apart. its pretty cool. i cant wait till it gets big enough to walk on a leash

d*star180
08-18-2007, 02:52 AM
i own a camel spider that i ordered from this web site called "exoticpets.com" its still pretty small but when feeding time comes allong that thing will eat 4-5 crickets in one sitting. rips them apart. its pretty cool. i cant wait till it gets big enough to walk on a leash

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Unholy S14
08-18-2007, 02:56 AM
hahaha thats what i was thinking dstar

DoriftoPnoy
08-18-2007, 03:23 AM
Eh... how disturbing. Sick images were filling my head after reading this.
I myself am a pyro and love burning things that crawl with more that 4 legs.

EDacIouSX
08-18-2007, 04:01 AM
If I saw that spider I would use this:

http://www.lebaneseforces.com/images/weapons/Bazooka.jpg

wtf are u an insurgent or something??? lol... yea fuck spiders I hate them. Though, I did have a pet black widow once... in 1st grade........ lol.

5t341tH
08-18-2007, 04:08 AM
now im curious what his body looked like....hmmm
ps. i hate spiders!!

jilo
08-18-2007, 01:19 PM
if i was the guy in that video with the spider, i would seriously take the fan spider and a good chunk of the roof out with all 7 rounds from a shotgun. you know that thing is just waiting for you to go to sleep so it can eat you.......

as far as the whole thing about chiuauas being more aggressive than pits, that is the most true thing ive ever heard about these dogs. my pit is such a pussy we (g/f and i) joke about her being emo. i swear she needs prozac, if you dont pet her she gets sad as fuck. that and the people that were living downstairs from us a while ago had 2 chiuauas, and they were mean as fuck. my dog got attacked and bit mad times and never faught back. the only time she shows aggression is barking when people come over. she licks after that.

Synicals13
08-18-2007, 01:32 PM
all spiders can die! they're the stealthiest thing on the planet.

shoneeko
08-19-2007, 01:11 AM
It seems like if you play with fire, you gonna get burned. I wonder if his "pets" were waiting for the moment to get revenge for being locked up

jilo
08-19-2007, 05:31 PM
found this guy crawlin across the ceiling today.....
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e223/jilo860/spider.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e223/jilo860/spider1.jpg
he tried puffin up and scarin me away
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e223/jilo860/spider2.jpg

jilo
08-19-2007, 10:05 PM
this shit had to be posted here. it just belongs here....
from the video thread
http://www.break.com/index/dude-gets-bit-by-large-spider.html

Thank god Peter Parker wasn't dumb like you:
You just squeezed out all the super spider venom now how are you supposed to become spiderman. dumb dumb dumb dumb!!!!!!!!