PDA

View Full Version : CRUSH found dead =(

Edgar
08-14-2007, 10:03 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/7119468?MSNHPHMA

I use to watch this stuff back in the day and this guy was pretty cool, he was also in the NWO

http://hometown.aol.com/sunyday76/Wrestling/Crush5.jpg

http://www.toyzine.com/sale/figures/hasbro_wwf_crush_lg.jpg

k's_silvia2.0
08-14-2007, 10:05 AM
I guess the crusher got crushed.
R.I.P CRUSH.

wootwoot
08-14-2007, 10:18 AM
heard it on the news, another Tampa wrestler gone

exitspeed
08-14-2007, 11:11 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/7119468?MSNHPHMA

I use to watch this stuff back in the day and this guy was pretty cool

Remember when Hulk Hogan body slammed Andre the Giant the first time! Man that was so freakin cool. I was not a big wresting fan AT ALL, but I remember how big that was at the time.

Not_Nissan
08-14-2007, 11:18 AM
Remember when Hulk Hogan body slammed Andre the Giant the first time! Man that was so freakin cool. I was not a big wresting fan AT ALL, but I remember how big that was at the time.

its like if you want to know anything...all you have to do is ask exitspeed...his memory is good...lol

Vision Garage
08-14-2007, 11:33 AM
What about the contest to body slam yokosuna!

blueshark123
08-14-2007, 11:52 AM
^i remember that didnt a black guy slam him

Evil240
08-14-2007, 12:01 PM
^i remember that didnt a black guy slam him

wasnt it lex luger on some ship? eh.. i have bad memory

ManoNegra
08-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Steroids again?

Not_Nissan
08-14-2007, 12:25 PM
i have bad memory

oh dont worry...exitspeed will chim in...dont worry, lol....he has a moemory of....uh, well i dont know..lol

timlush
08-14-2007, 12:26 PM

Ahmed Johnson did it at the contest.

Lex Luger did it at SummerSlam that year.

I know waayyy too much about old wrestling.

The new shit is gay.

exitspeed
08-14-2007, 12:37 PM
its like if you want to know anything...all you have to do is ask exitspeed...his memory is good...lol

oh dont worry...exitspeed will chim in...dont worry, lol....he has a moemory of....uh, well i dont know..lol

Hehehhe, thanks for noticing. :2f2f:

Ahmed Johnson did it at the contest.

Lex Luger did it at SummerSlam that year.

I know waayyy too much about old wrestling.

The new shit is gay.

Answered, and I agree. Like I said I wasn't a huge fan, but I remember some big events.

How about the whole Ultimate Warrior death thing. There was what like 3 different Ultimate Warriors? Hahaha.

ManoNegra
08-14-2007, 12:51 PM
Wasn't the Ultimate Warrior death just a rumor? He was on CNN (?) recently to discuss steroid use in wrestling after that other dude killer his family and himself.

exitspeed
08-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Wasn't the Ultimate Warrior death just a rumor? He was on CNN (?) recently to discuss steroid use in wrestling after that other dude killer his family and himself.

Yea I think they were just rumors. Funny rumors at that. The Undertaker locked him in a casket once.

Who knows. But the Ultimate Warrior was...the Ultimate.

timlush
08-14-2007, 01:03 PM
A video came out a year or two ago that was a biography of the Ultimate Warrior (by far my favorite wrestler of that era).

He said he was the only one there was.

All the death stuff was made up. Mostly because when he came back at Wrestlemania 8, he had lost some muscle and gotten a haircut.

sw20>>s14
08-14-2007, 05:15 PM
*sigh* i used to love wrestling so much...would be my prelude to full contact sports when i got older...

my favorite to date is still either "big daddy diesel" (does he still wrestle?), razor ramon (LOL), or shawn michaels from back in the day...

sad that all these wrestlers are starting to drop like flies...all theyve sacrificed, all that blood and sweat, all their families have put up with with them being on the road and all...and they dont even get to enjoy retirement...roids suck...hopefully they discover it wasnt due to roids...he did have a serious spinal injury not too long ago...

NSAC and CSAC should be more stringent about steroids in mma to avoid all these tragic deaths that are happening in the wrestling world...in the last month or so, three have fallen: benoit, "british bulldog", and now crush...mma fighters should shape up...

qwikspool
08-14-2007, 08:00 PM
man that sucks, only 44 y/o. life years of these wrestlers are so bad. rip.

Healtoeae86
08-14-2007, 10:37 PM

He did but it was yokozuna (how ever you spell it) on that battle ship. Right after he did it they had the blue angles do a fly by! It was sick!

I still have that video, infact i used to always tape those in pay per view. I should convert them over to dvd. HAHA

Not_Nissan
08-14-2007, 11:48 PM
e
Hehehhe, thanks for noticing. :2f2f:

kinda hard not to....anything thats like...TV, Comic, Movie, or game wise related...you'll know aboiut it...if it was 10 years ago, or a year in the future...you defintly know about it...lol