PDA

View Full Version : How Dumb is He?

RJF
08-14-2007, 09:16 AM
Kentucky Man Wraps Head in Duct Tape as Disguise for Attempted Robbery
Tuesday , August 14, 2007

ASHLAND, Ky. —

Laughter might be unexpected in a liquor store where a robbery just occurred.

But that's how employees responded to the "Duct Tape Bandit" who hit Shamrock Liquors in Ashland and fled nearly empty handed.

A man who had his head wrapped in duct tape to conceal his identity walked into the store last Friday, Ashland police said.

Store manager Bill Steele had some duct tape of his own, but his was wrapped around a wooden club that sent the robber fleeing, according to a report by WSAZ-TV in Huntington, W.Va.

Store employee Craig Miller said he chased the man to the parking lot, tackled him and held him in a choke position until police arrived, the station reported. An unidentified customer also helped, police said.

Kasey G. Kazee, 24, of Ashland, was charged with first-degree robbery, according to Ashland Police Sgt. Mark McDowell.

Kazee, in an interview with the TV station, denied he was bandit who robbed two rolls of change from the store.

Kazee pleaded not guilty Monday in Boyd County District Court and was ordered held under a $250,000 cash bond.

!Zar!
08-14-2007, 09:23 AM
What's next, the ziptie bandit?

Phlip
08-14-2007, 09:36 AM
Again, I am amazed at the things our forum admin manages to find most mornings

RJF
08-14-2007, 10:20 AM
Again, I am amazed at the things our forum admin manages to find most mornings

Just part of the morning Zilvia routine. :coolugh:

mRclARK1
08-14-2007, 10:28 AM
:rofl:

How dumb is he? I would guess no dumber (or about on par) with the guy who used a clear plastic bag, or the guy who was asked for ID before he was allowed to have any money out of the banks cash drawer (he showed it to them... it was really his)......

Some people's attempts at crime are priceless. :rofl:

Not_Nissan
08-14-2007, 11:21 AM
people like this give kentucky the bad reputation...haha...oh well

Wahl 136
08-14-2007, 12:16 PM
I was expecting he taped his entire head with the tape but didn't put big enough air holes in. Then proceeded to drop in the middle of the robbery.

Either way that's good stuff. :loco:

azndoc
08-14-2007, 12:23 PM
I just have to say.

OUch........

JDMS1lv1a
08-14-2007, 01:09 PM
:rofl:

How dumb is he? I would guess no dumber (or about on par) with the guy who used a clear plastic bag, or the guy who was asked for ID before he was allowed to have any money out of the banks cash drawer (he showed it to them... it was really his)......

Some people's attempts at crime are priceless. :rofl:

lol at the clear plastic bag:loco: ...

cops should have let him go for using duct tape to conceal his identity

why not a mask?!? who knows

!Zar!
08-14-2007, 01:45 PM
I saw the news article on this. He looked like a broke ass mummy.

And those guys beat his ass down. Straight busted lip and all.

haha.

BIZERK
08-14-2007, 01:46 PM
people like this give kentucky the bad reputation...haha...oh well

yeah... i dont think ky will ever get out of idiot redneck territory as long as events like this keep taking place haha.

Farzam
08-14-2007, 04:33 PM
I was thinking he would pass out from the heat...

Duct tape isn't breathable.