PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT FC3S T2 conversion greddy,autronic,defi,GPsports A/C

hibidiwho
08-14-2007, 04:59 AM
well first of all this car has everything and everything on the car has less then 2k miles on it includes the fresh motor thats not broken in yet i bought this car after selling my s13 and idk i guess im not much a mazda person and im selling to get another nissan heres some pics mod list is under it asking 10.5k OBO willing to work things out dont really want to have this much longer lmk i can take some parts out and make the price fair i can shipping will be $975 from here to any dock in cali buyer will be responsible for shipping payments as i will do my side of a good seller and do all i can to get the car to the buyer in its condition of sale *due to high shipping price i will drop price on my side due to buyer paying for shipping*
*for serious buyers if u want i will make a video of the car idleing and what not to prove it doesn't eat coolant etc etc open radiator cap start car on a cold start to prove its not blown car is running on a base map and jus needs to be retuned*

WILLING TO DO TRADES FOR VERTS/COUPES AND S14 in SOCAL due to shipping being to expensive but pm me what u got i might be intrested

IT HAS WORKING AC

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n75/silvia-whore/DSC01215.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n75/silvia-whore/DSC01216.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n75/silvia-whore/interiorrv9.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n75/silvia-whore/ebaynz3.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n75/silvia-whore/frontzl2.jpg

Exterior
-Full GP Sports body kit
-Stock wing
-jigsaw-cut N/A hood (vent)
-S5 circle taillights
-16” rims
-S5 front bumper lenses
-JDM clear front bumper sidemarkers
-S4 TII mirrors
-S5 side moldings (not installed)
-brand new door sill weather stripping from Mazda (not installed)
-Rear hatch glass w/o wiper

Interior
-Momo steering wheel
-Defi gauges (boost, oil press., water temp.)

Suspension / Steering / Brakes
-Tein HE fully adjustable coilovers
-Suspension Techniques Sway Bars
-Power-steering swapped for Manual steering rack
-Full steel-braided brake lines
-new pads and rotors

Engine
-91’ JDM TII motor w/ 30k original mi, rebuilt w/ less than 2k mi:
Brand new rotor housings
Brand new middle housing
Brand new Rotors
New 2mm 2-piece apex seals
All seals replaced including new race FD corner springs (extra seals included w/ purchase)
Custom streetported secondary intake ports
Racing Beat streetported primary intake and exhaust ports
RX-8 rear stationary gear
Thermal pellet
New water pump
Mazdatrix pulley set
-Greddy TD06SH Turbo Kit w/ Type R wastegate
-Greddy 5-row intercooler w/ full aluminum piping and intake elbow
-Blitz blowoff valve
-FD Alternator
-Flex-a-Lite electric fan
-4” Corksport Radiator (also have fluidyne)
-Custom smoked plexi-glass radiator shroud
The stock oil metering pump was eliminated w/ a block off with a plate as well as the oil injectors and lines. 2 stroke oil pre-mixed in the gas must be used when filling up. All emission devices were removed and block off plates were installed in their place. Oil pump and pressure regulator are stock but a baffle plate was installed in the oil pan. The stock power steering pump and rack was ditched in favor of a manual rack to free up engine power and weight as well as the air pump, and fan clutch. The car runs well but has just been rebuilt less than 2,000 miles ago so will need to be re-tuned as this past rebuild ports have been made bigger and I did not want to take it to the dyno again without properly braking in the motor. The dyno before the bigger ports (same set up with smaller streetports) showed 315hp at 12psi. The motor is practically brand new. The parts for just the new housings/rotors and the new rebuild costed me over $4k alone. The only original parts on the motor are the end housings, intake manifold, and front water housing. Even then those parts have less than 30k miles on them anyway.

Fuel / Ignition Management
-Autronic SM2 engine management system
-550cc primaries / 1600cc secondaries
-Racing Beat aluminum secondary fuel rail
-Walbro 255lph fuel pump
-fuel pressure regulator
-3 MSD 6A’s
-10mm spark plug wires
-FD alternator

Drivetrain
-TII driveshaft, halfshafts, and rearend
-Racing Beat 12lb Aluminum lightweight flywheel
-ACT 6 puck clutch w/ Extreme pressure plate
-Steel braided clutch line
-C’s short shifter

lmk jus give me a pm yes its a authentic gp sports kit im willing to crawl under the car and take some product # pics with the gp stamp willing to take pics of anything any serious buyer wants willing to make a video of this car running i would advise buyer not to drive this car on a far drive til it gets tuned it has a fresh motor and is running on a base map i mean the car can drive perfect but im sure u would want to get it tuned after spend all this money into it i drove the car once around my block and tried the a/c out and after that i parked it and only started it up and let it idle for a bit...car is uncapped no exhaust yes it is loud and needs an exhaust asap but i dont have time and i dont have any more money to spend into this thing and it runs a little funny without one dies out on high revs n what not...when there was an exhaust it ran perfectly fine...but i removed it cuz it was dual 3inch pipes to turbo n1's and i thought it was over kill car will come with a turbo n1 just need to weld some 3inch pipes HELP ME OUT PICK THIS THING

hibidiwho
08-19-2007, 07:22 AM
still open to trades...willing to take a loss as long as u pay shipping for both cars pm me with what u got :D

hibidiwho
08-20-2007, 07:53 PM
edit...msgtoshort

hibidiwho
08-22-2007, 11:17 PM
price drop pm me

srkxxdenjin
08-22-2007, 11:26 PM
dam too bad your not in so cal i'd trade you my s14

hibidiwho
08-31-2007, 07:25 AM
bump.msg to short

s13coupe805
08-31-2007, 09:55 PM
damn jus whut i was looking for but 2 far away, gl w/ the sale or the trade

hibidiwho
09-01-2007, 01:47 PM
shipping to socal with be $975 we could work out complete price for everything with shipping included

hibidiwho
09-06-2007, 02:44 PM
still for sale

hibidiwho
09-10-2007, 12:05 AM
bumpppppppppppppppppppppp