PDA

View Full Version : Make A Man Free!

BPMKA24DE
08-13-2007, 10:16 PM
this guy its the cuzin of one of my best lady friends.

hes been injail for 13 years for no reson, seriously thiscase its a joke...

any way if you can PLEASE read this page on my space and support him, freedom its priceless...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=139042979

thanks

ayuaddict
08-13-2007, 11:10 PM
thats some shit......

DRavenS13
08-14-2007, 12:08 AM
Wow, that's an effed up story. I hope he gets out one day.

yokotas13
08-14-2007, 12:38 AM
every story has 2 sides

mRclARK1
08-14-2007, 12:40 AM
If he's truly innocent, I hope he gets out and the people responsible for putting him there pay.

There's two sides to every story though.

From the link page:
For every guilty man arrested and put behind the bars, an innocent man has, is and will end up behind the bars sharing the rest of their lives with the criminals that deserve to be there...

I have to admit I have trouble believing anything by a source that claims that to be true. You're telling me that 50%+ of people in jail are innocent of the crimes for which they were convicted? I don't believe that for a second.

Again, if he's truly innocent, I hope he gets out now. As in right now... no delays. I'm just skeptical without hearing both sides of things naturally though.

DRavenS13
08-14-2007, 12:48 AM
That's something pretty serious to be accused of. Pretty much it's he either did it or he didn't. The system can be pretty corrupt, but we all should know that.

On the other hand, if he did do it and he's looking for sympathy by convincing others he was set up, then he would deserve to be where he is.

Farzam
08-14-2007, 05:47 AM
Not many people in jail are innocent...

If he really didn't do it, then I hope he gets freed.

Evil240
08-14-2007, 02:37 PM
the story can also be found here:

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_1065.shtml

according to the online journal, and to the idiot police, there was another man (who was living with the convicted) who was carrying a freaking suitcase. the police wrote it down in their report...

From the police report:

(Seihoon) stated that he left the loc at approx 1100 hours [11:00 a.m.], carrying a suitcase and a bag. He was hurrying as the woman was already outside waiting for him in a [vehicle]. He suddenly realized he left his keys in the front door lock. He set the suitcase down in the courtyard and hurried back towards the door of #122 [Ashkan Panah’s apartment unit]. Her [the victim’s] brother was playing with a remote control car. As he approached the door, the vict. asked him if he lived there. [Seihoon] replied no. She then asked if he was “Hooman’s” father, and he again replied no. He added that the girl had a blank/staring type of look as she spoke to him. It was his impression that the girl could easily have become lost.

<///><
08-14-2007, 03:59 PM
Sad case indeed.

Im surprised the inmates havent given him the death penalty yet. Most guys are killed by other inmates if the know you are in for anything that its related to killing or raping children.

BPMKA24DE
08-14-2007, 05:24 PM
THANKS GUYS!

i said the same thing, there is 2 sides always, but here is the funny part!

"When her body was found the LAPD placed her body on top of Hooman’s bed and sheets where he sleeps at night and most likely had sexual relations with his girlfriends. As Bill Conroy stated in an On-line journal, “Additional evidence released by the prosecution since Ashkan Panah’s conviction shows that the handling of the crime scene itself was, at best, like a Comedy Central episode of Reno 911.” The police did not even bother to finger print the suit case or crime scene, which is ridiculous especially since they were not able to find the body there the first 10 times they searched the apartment with 7 different search dogs that are even trained to find a dead body in an Avalanche. When the body was found it was noted in the files that the muscles of here body were tense and stiff. About 2 to 4 hours after death the muscle cells of the human body run out of ATP, which is adenosine triphosphate. Some of the muscle cells survive and tense up because they are trying to produce ATP on their own and eventually die which is after the time frame of 4 hours, no longer after can the muscles manage to be stiff, they will then become lose and extra soft. Hooman was in custody since November the 20th and her body was found in such conditions in his bedroom 36 hours after her missing on November 21st. Making it impossible for Hooman to physically kill her"

this is where i knew its one those BS`s that happens all the times, well most of the time any way....

thanks for the support guys, wish you guys the best!!!

BPMKA24DE
08-14-2007, 05:28 PM
Not many people in jail are innocent...

If he really didn't do it, then I hope he gets freed.

i hope the same bro, but shit it could happen to any one!!! me you....HOPE NOT, you never know with this fraking stupid system!

karma its a btch tho, who ever is bhind it hell pay for it big time....

Evil240
08-14-2007, 05:39 PM
13 years in jail.. if wrongfully accused... he would be awarded millions upon millions for the shit that he had to endure at the cost of shotty police work. all that money will never make up the fact that he lost 13 years of his life.

anyone know where the other guy went? the dude with the suitcase? anyone hire a private eye to locate the sucker? man hunt? bounty hunter???

OptionZero
08-14-2007, 06:29 PM
One innocent for every one guilty? doubtful.

It's not so much that innocent people are being sent to prison- it's some people are forced to stay there too long.

In the vast majority of cases, the question isn't innocence or guilt- it's the length and nature of the sentence. Only a fraction of cases go to trial; the rest of the time is spent trying to determine through negotiation what is the appropriate charge to plead to.

D.A.'s almost always overcharge to begin with just so they can bargain down and get a guilty plea to avoid trial.

Thanks to statutory provisions built into the law, prior convictions can elevate your sentence pretty quickly.

BPMKA24DE
08-17-2007, 10:07 AM
One innocent for every one guilty? doubtful.

It's not so much that innocent people are being sent to prison- it's some people are forced to stay there too long.

In the vast majority of cases, the question isn't innocence or guilt- it's the length and nature of the sentence. Only a fraction of cases go to trial; the rest of the time is spent trying to determine through negotiation what is the appropriate charge to plead to.

D.A.'s almost always overcharge to begin with just so they can bargain down and get a guilty plea to avoid trial.

Thanks to statutory provisions built into the law, prior convictions can elevate your sentence pretty quickly.

i saw a case, dude went to jail after 6 years for another 8 years because he jacked a CAR! well yea he deserve punishing but but freaking 14 years for jacking and car...

yea there is no way to pay back 13 years with anything, unless time machine would doit...

Unholy S14
08-17-2007, 10:08 AM
wish you had better grammar, it would help your case more.

illvialuver
08-17-2007, 01:11 PM
well la does tend to mess up there cases i mean, look at oj, he got off free and when i was 10 years old watching the case on afternoon tv instead of afternooon cartoons i knew he did it. if he is inocent than im sorry, i hope he gets out, but i have to go with the guy that said there are two sides to every story.

i wanna see someone post the pd side of the story so we can cross examine them and choose for ourselves.
to be honest I could watch my brother beat a guy to death, but i would tell everyone he was innocent.
im not saying thats the case here, but there is indeed two sides to every story.

BPMKA24DE
09-05-2007, 08:11 PM
wish you had better grammar, it would help your case more.
if i wana **** youre girl, bad grammer would help!:bowrofl:

WOW you know perfect english! here a polished penny for you!:rolleyes:

forums are shit just because jackoffs like you:cj: , its ok, im sure you dont say that in pplz face, cause by now you would be 10ft barried underground! ;)

so talk Bs on the forums, heaven for fags..

forums are way to help, o for pro`s

dmn kidz...:squintd:

BPMKA24DE
09-05-2007, 08:17 PM
well la does tend to mess up there cases i mean, look at oj, he got off free and when i was 10 years old watching the case on afternoon tv instead of afternooon cartoons i knew he did it. if he is inocent than im sorry, i hope he gets out, but i have to go with the guy that said there are two sides to every story.

i wanna see someone post the pd side of the story so we can cross examine them and choose for ourselves.
to be honest I could watch my brother beat a guy to death, but i would tell everyone he was innocent.
im not saying thats the case here, but there is indeed two sides to every story.

true true...well i don't do favors to no one, i love to be fair to ppl unless they start shit so then i have to take control and make it right, anyhow the poor guy i met him once, such a softy guy, the kind that you feel bad for them, you be like dmn how hes going to make it in this zoo just by living day by day...after all i don't know exactly what happen, my intentions are nothing but good...i like to help ppl in general as much as i can so im assuming that hes not guilty...

well thanks any way...:hsdance:

Andrew Bohan
09-05-2007, 10:05 PM
gimme a break. i hope you go to jail for 13 years just for being an idiot.

if i wana **** youre girl, bad grammer would help!:bowrofl:

WOW you know perfect english! here a polished penny for you!:rolleyes:

forums are shit just because jackoffs like you:cj: , its ok, im sure you dont say that in pplz face, cause by now you would be 10ft barried underground! ;)

forums are way to help, o for pro`s

dmn kidz...:squintd:

s13gold
09-06-2007, 02:47 AM
prettty hard shit if you're innocent.

Dirty Habit
09-06-2007, 04:21 AM
I knew these two guys in high school, in almost all my classes, hung out with them a good bit...Cool kids, both got scholarships outta school for grades and shit. Always involved in school activities, everything from the lacrosse team to drama club.
The summer before our freshman year of college I got a call one morning to turn on the news. Both were on tv in handcuffs. Why?
Dudes robbed some guy at gun point, took his car, then proceeded to run him over with it after he put up a fight. They threw the guy in the car, drove it out to the middle of nowhere and burned the guy alive in the car before they pushed it off a cliff into an abandoned quarry.
Moral of the story: ordinary people are capable of anything.

Btw. This does not help your thread in any way...Esp when your trying to free a pedderass killer.

OptionZero
09-06-2007, 10:48 AM
i saw a case, dude went to jail after 6 years for another 8 years because he jacked a CAR! well yea he deserve punishing but but freaking 14 years for jacking and car...

yea there is no way to pay back 13 years with anything, unless time machine would doit...

car jacking is considered a violent crime which is why it has a high exposure (sentence)

i dont mind seeing carjackers get bent over, and if they stole my car, they should get raped regularly

Unholy S14
09-06-2007, 11:40 AM
check out the PM i got from this e thug after my post.

listen you fag ass busnian pce of shit!

if you wanna be a btch as you are why dont you let me know where you live so we can meet up, 1st i race you and then i brake youre neck then i trow you to crabs!

so let me know if you wanna fix my grammer by meeting me FACE TO FACE

CRAZY YEVROPIAN HUH?, I FUCKING SMOKE YOU ANDTHEN I BRAKE YOURE JAW WITH MY HIGH KICK AND THEN TAKE A PIC AND POST IT ON FUN TALK!

LMK BTCH!

WHO EVER FUCKS WITH MIDLLE ESTRANS, FEELS BTCH SORRY AFTER, YOU WISH YOU HADENT!

SO HOLD YOURE PIE HOLE AND ILL SAVE MY "PETINCE"

do you know what religion "busnians" are ?

Ritz S14
09-06-2007, 11:54 AM
i heard it's what the ewoks have

VROOOM
09-06-2007, 11:59 AM
watched dateline last night a schizophrenic(sp?) man was arrested and charged with raping 2 women and sent to jail for i believe 35 to life. 22 years later DNA evidence cleared him and someone else was arrested. so this kinda stuff can happen

Unholy S14
09-06-2007, 12:01 PM
^ DUDE that guy is from my city. It was pretty crazy watching it.

VROOOM
09-06-2007, 12:05 PM
^ DUDE that guy is from my city. It was pretty crazy watching it.

yeah poor guy, 22 years of hell for nothing.