PDA

View Full Version : cocaine.... its a hell of a drug!

Evil240
08-13-2007, 05:09 PM
Woman calls police about 'fake' cocaine 2 hours, 21 minutes ago

from yahoo news

ROCHELLE, Ga. - A woman was arrested after she called police to help "get her money back" after she was unhappy with the crack cocaine she purchased.

Juanita Marie Jones, 53, called Rochelle Police late Thursday night after she purchased what she thought was a $20 piece of crack cocaine, according to police reports.

She told officers she broke the rock into three pieces and smoked one, only to discover the drugs were "fake."

She took Officer Joel Quinn and Deputy John Shedd of the Wilcox County Sheriff's Office into her kitchen and showed them the drugs, police said.

She was promptly arrested on charges of possession of cocaine.

ThatGuy
08-13-2007, 05:11 PM
She is a fucking idiot.

k's_silvia2.0
08-13-2007, 05:17 PM
Wow i seen something like this on cops.
BAD DRUG DEALS FTL.

jackjack
08-13-2007, 05:19 PM
somthing similar on "cops". old as hell....but damn funny.

SiI40sx
08-13-2007, 05:41 PM
why did they arrest her if they were fake??

ThatGuy
08-13-2007, 05:52 PM
Because...

#1. It probably wasn't completely fake.

#2. She bought it thinking it was real, then was stupid enough to call the police.

midnight zenki
08-13-2007, 06:33 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/61/201600043_d2294f9003.jpg
OH YEAH!

longdy
08-13-2007, 06:45 PM
i bet she was high on the crack thats why she decided to call the cops lol

2bad240
08-13-2007, 07:05 PM
she will get back out. and suck dick for some more rock. so it don't matter.

i seen a crackhead trying to tell bojangles that they got sick off their food, but they needed some more food, free since they got sick the first time. they told her to meet them out back and they would give her some biscits. hahahaha

Matej
08-13-2007, 07:28 PM
Why didn't the cops pretend to go along with it to have her lead them to the dealer first?

ThatGuy
08-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Hindsight 20/20.

bardabe
08-13-2007, 09:05 PM
lol www.yougotpwned.com

JDMS1lv1a
08-13-2007, 09:19 PM
Damn, she must have been super high on the crack

as they say,Crack is Wack lol... Stay in school

BPMKA24DE
08-13-2007, 09:27 PM
i would call ppl who do coc LOSERS BIG FUCKING TIME!

weed its cOol, hash is good with alcohol when u party, but crack coc and all that shit its garbage...

lol i saw worst, this dude walks in, to rub a bank, after colecting all the money from the cashier, he kinda liked her, so left her hes number, and then she called him for a date, and then he got arrested LMAO!

DoriftoPnoy
08-13-2007, 10:09 PM
i would call ppl who do coc LOSERS BIG FUCKING TIME!

weed its cOol, hash is good with alcohol when u party, but crack coc and all that shit its garbage...

lol i saw worst, this dude walks in, to rub a bank, after colecting all the money from the cashier, he kinda liked her, so left her hes number, and then she called him for a date, and then he got arrested LMAO!

lol without all these stupid people to laff at, I think this world would be boring.

SexPanda
08-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Lol that reminds me of a funny story. A while back i was with my brothers and my friend drew in KC. At a red light, a lady rear ends us. Right across the street there are 2 cops looking for speeders, or something. Anyhow, they saw the entire thing.

This lady gets out screaming "oh no, oh no you aint gonna pin dis on me. I bought it like dis! I bought it like dis!" There are car parts all over the road. By that time the cops were there, getting ready to do cop stuff. She told them WE hit her at first, then she told them that she had bought the car from someone like that, with the damage. She said the parts on the road werent hers. Anyhow, this lady had no insurance, no license, and something like 10 grams of crack in the car with her. The entire time she was getting arrested, she kept screaming "I bought it like dis! HELP HELP THEY RACIST THEY COMMITTING A HATE CRIME!"

funny shit. I agree though, the world would be much less interesting with all the stupid people gone, seeing as how there wouldnt be many people left.

ayuaddict
08-13-2007, 10:58 PM
shit, i would commit a hate crime if some crackwhore rear ended me....

SexPanda
08-13-2007, 11:07 PM
shit, i would commit a hate crime if some crackwhore rear ended me....

It was in my moms old 98 F150. No damage at all. Her cavalier was fucked though... Did you know every time you kill a cavalier, an angel gets their wings? lol. Ive killed 3, counting that one.

Anyhow, that lady isnt the stupidest ive heard of. How about the couple trying to name their kid 4real in New Zealand?! lol thats pretty out there. I'd say they've done a little too much of something as well.

I think the cops should put that lady in a room, and tell her to choose between 2 crack rocks, and tell her that 1 is real, and the other is rat poisen, while both of them are actually rock candy. If she decides not to risk it, then set her free, seeing as how she isnt a complete moron. If not, send her to a few years of hard labor.

Farzam
08-14-2007, 05:25 AM
Crack is whack.

BPMKA24DE
08-14-2007, 05:31 PM
lol without all these stupid people to laff at, I think this world would be boring.

lol true true...

the sweet its never sweet as it is with the sour...it goes for relationships too, some girls are hella drama which keeps them out of this TOTALY if ou ask me lol