PDA

View Full Version : Ka24de swap

jeremy242
08-13-2007, 01:30 PM
My 89 sohc has given it up and i am going to go twim cam. This is my daily driver and i need a motor set that is running perfect, no issues as i am tired of chasing around engine problems right now. I am going to need everything for the swap. From what i have found out this means that i am going to need the motor set (preferable with the ps, ac,alt,intake, header, etc), harness, ECU, MAF, Intake pipes, hoses, coil, tach. I don't care about the year but i will need everything and i don't want something that has 200000 miles on it and is going to die in a week. I have also heard that i will need the bell housing for the trans so i can reuse my 5 speed, am i wrong? If i have missed anything please let me know. If there is any one who is sr swapping and would like to get rid of this stuff let me know asap as i have all next week off and can work on it then. I don't have that much to throw at this but i have about $500 for it. I will have the money on monday so i am just trying to get things lined up for now. Thanks