PDA

View Full Version : Chmercer..

qt_240
08-13-2007, 11:47 AM
Yes this is reguarding about the shirts he was selling.... I sent countless PM's after about a week after i sent payment... and after he didnt replied to any of them.. I made a Thread hoping to get his attention.. but that just resulted in negative feedback for me.. and still no response.. Basically I sent the money the First weekend he advertised it... and I havent recieved anything.. not even a reply since.. This is the first time i got Swindled on Zilvia.. thankfully it was only $15.. He had so much positive rep points i didnt even second think he would take my money.. but i guess i was wrong..

*SideNote*
And to all that have nothing constructive to say about the shirts period.. PLEASE keep it to yourself.. I really dont care how stupid you thought the shirt was. I particularly just liked how the shirt looked reguardless of the "viceroy crew" or what ever.. And for $15 thats cheaper than most tshirts period now a days...

jkeisser
08-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Im sure hes just in delay or something..
just wait it out, $15.

im sure you'll get it.

exitspeed
08-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Not cool when people don't reply not matter the deal is. That's my biggest pet peeve with ordering shit from people online. No excuse. Just laziness. A trait instilled in most of the youth of today.

I hope you get your shirt. GL.

jkeisser
08-13-2007, 01:21 PM
to think of it..
wasnt he temp banned before?

k's_silvia2.0
08-13-2007, 01:26 PM
Not cool when people don't reply not matter the deal is. That's my biggest pet peeve with ordering shit from people online. No excuse. Just laziness. A trait instilled in most of the youth of today.

I hope you get your shirt. GL.

Yup I agree.

TheSquidd
08-13-2007, 01:29 PM
to think of it..
wasnt he temp banned before?

Yes but it was because he was awesome.

And to be on topic, I recommend Chmercer.

bryce with a y
08-13-2007, 01:36 PM
lolz

he is a som bitch pile-a-monkey nuts alright.

Phlip
08-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Can we keep this review in the established form of a "reviewed" thread, on topic and according to the rules, please?

Ninjabread
08-13-2007, 04:11 PM
Just wait it out man, you notice how many people ordered them? the shirts dont paint themselves.

And who knows, maybe something came up in his personal life that he does not have the time to be at a computer 24/7 to check his pm's.

I'll wait some more before I judge.

urmyhero4now
08-13-2007, 06:20 PM
i agree with what some people are saying..but really. To be on the more responsable side on Charlie's part. If hes going to run a business(producing shirts and selling them is), he should be on top of his PM replies and mailing list to get these shirts out. And if he got that many shirts ordered from him, he should atleast notify the customers about the wait time because of the high demand. Not leave them hanging not knowing what is going on. Its good that you are getting on top of this deal and not coming at it in a non-professional view. So my suggestions to anyone who knows "CMERCER" personally i would suggest getting at him, if he has not already seen the posts. And let him know to stay on his A-Game.

ms!3
08-13-2007, 06:32 PM
same here. no replies. meh, all i can do is wait. im sure hes busy or some shit.

Johny5
08-13-2007, 06:52 PM
charles macdaddy mercer was right on top of almost all the parts i bought from him, even before this viceroy fiasco. just wait man something probably came up.

Ninjabread
08-13-2007, 06:53 PM
the words of j5

he must be telling the truth.

ms!3
08-13-2007, 06:56 PM
was real cool when i ordered. said he throw in a sticker. talked to him about his car a bit. then after like the 3rd time i talked to him, nothing. no replies or anything. i pmed him twice and have sent him numerous messages on aim. where the fuck is mercer anyway? he hasnt posted on zivlia in a long time.

LB.Motoring
08-13-2007, 07:40 PM
I'm sure Charlie just got busy,

he usually doesn't flake out.

Irukandji
08-13-2007, 10:25 PM
I got my shirt. He's been on vacation, don't trip.

The more you complain, the more he'll delay... so just sit back and your shit will come.

+1 chmercer

RJs13
08-18-2007, 12:01 PM
i bought a t shirt off chmercer and he never sent. i pmed him like 3 times and no replies. i think its kinda fucked up

qt_240
08-20-2007, 04:55 PM
i would really like to give him the benefit of the doubt.. and ive been nothing but polite with every PM.. but yet its been another week.. and absolute no reply or contact what so ever..

ejkisela
08-20-2007, 05:35 PM
I am certain Charles is a good guy, and is enjoying his vacation as suggested by one of the members. He is most likely enjoying himself with the money earned from the t shirts, not to be noted as sarcasm.

However, this is an option, http://www.fraud.org/ (http://www.fraud.org/). Personally, I have been a victim of internet fraud. This is the reason why I take the extra measure of insuring and tracking my packages. In addition, when I make purchases, I utilize a visa platinum, as they protect and insure against the aforementioned fraudulent purchases/charges.

cfinch
08-20-2007, 06:36 PM
lol it's $15... internet fraud lol! I got my shirt...

exitspeed
08-21-2007, 03:24 PM
lol it's $15... internet fraud lol! I got my shirt...

It's the principal...not the dollar amount. :nono:

If he went on vacation, he could have COMPLETELY avoided any of this by posting in the thread:

"Sorry guys. I'm gonna go on vacation for a couple weeks and won't be able to ship stuff until after 8/??. Please be patient."

That would be too considerate though I guess.

I hate to keep posting in here, but it's pretty shitty.

TheWolf
08-30-2007, 08:58 AM
I escalated my paypal claim today. I'm just not waiting anymore. 3 PM's sent. No Response. 2 Shirts ordered on the 16th of july. 2 messages sent via paypal asking for a response. None. Last message on zilva was "can I get a response? I just need to know if you're still making the shirts or not. I'm just looking for an update." He wouldn't respond to that message. Good guy or not if you can't respond to 4 messages over 4 weeks. You can't do business. I'd get your $15 bucks or so back while you still can. Eventually paypal's gonna see a run on his account and freeze it.

jdm-drift
08-30-2007, 09:26 AM
OMG!! OMG!! HE SPENT YOUR MONIES ON GIRL PANTS!!!! relax im sure youll get your shirt.

CKAMC
09-10-2007, 05:02 PM
I am just kinda pissed that he hasn't been contacting people with at least a simple explication of saying "hey I wont make these anymore" would have been cool. I am not hurting about the money, I just hate how I see him browsing the forum but he doesn't reply back to my pm's

I just want to know whats up, but i guess he could care less. If he is still on vacation, ok cool. Just tell us something would be good.

McRussellPants
09-10-2007, 05:19 PM
I give CHMercer 0/10.

Unclean restrooms
cold food
Unsatisfactory service
Im pretty sure the host said something racial as I left.

phreze
09-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Oh yeah Charlie the 21-22 year baller, goes on vacation for a month? No phones, no internet. Must be chillin' on his own private island or something. Behavior is extremely flaky and not executable. Just because he made a few people laugh, pretended to be a hard ass, doesn't excuse him from taking money from strangers and not providing so much as a peep in a month.

phreze
09-10-2007, 05:26 PM
The more you complain, the more he'll delay... so just sit back and your shit will come.

What kind of logic is this? The more you complain the more he'll delay? If that is the case the guy is a bigger asshole then he pretends to be on zilvia. Thats call theft....

gorgasm
09-10-2007, 05:26 PM
you'll get your shit chilll.
charlies been mia moving and shit.

not to mention the broads just wont leave him alone these days, hair dyed black and all.

TheWolf
09-10-2007, 06:14 PM
Only response I recieved and I did get a refund was this

"Hi Dave, my name is Vicki Mercer, (Charlie's mom) sorry for the hassle, I just found out that you never received your shirts...I'm sorry, and am refunding your money. Charlie just got too busy with summer stuff and blew you off... so sorry, Vicki"

McRussellPants
09-10-2007, 07:04 PM
hahahaha, thats wicked gay.

hahahahahhahahaha.

Irukandji
09-10-2007, 08:53 PM
I love charlie... he says funny stuff about stupid people and hurts their feelings. :(

arkive43
09-10-2007, 08:55 PM
hahahahaahahhaa mercer's mom sounds hawt!

phreze
09-11-2007, 03:16 PM
LOL, Charle's mom helping people out. Vickiroy new female drift crew!

Phlip
09-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Look, guys, this has nothing to do with the comparative value of 15 missing dollars, as much as it does a promise for merchandise in exchange for money without fulfilling one end of the bargain.
Adjacent to that is the fact that people have been reaching out and receiving no responses, and the last time he was on the forum was 09/03.
I know this will not be popular to supporters, but the fact of the matter here is that the action to remove anyone with this kind of exhibited behavior from the marketplace until they settle up the finds or the goods is what we're working toward.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=11878
This thread and this section is not about what has been going on, and if people do not get it back together, I will begin deleting posts.

EndLeSS8
09-26-2007, 05:36 PM
Any news? Anyone hear anything?

qt_240
09-26-2007, 06:45 PM
Its been months.. havent heard anything from him.. NO replies or anything... and i have still tried contacting him with a compromise but nothing at all

devonkyle77
09-26-2007, 11:13 PM
same here...i got taken for 2 shirts worth of dough:(

EndLeSS8
10-02-2007, 10:51 AM
Do any of the other Viceroy guys know him in person? Or at least give some sort of answer?

chris4130
10-02-2007, 11:10 AM
I know this will not be popular to supporters, but the fact of the matter here is that the action to remove anyone with this kind of exhibited behavior from the marketplace until they settle up the finds or the goods is what we're working toward.

Unless of course they are paid advertisers right?

Phlip
10-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Unless of course they are paid advertisers right?
You mean like how you share an IP with this guy (http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=35742), who just happened to not be able to keep his mouth shut in certain situations?
Care to explain anything?

EndLeSS8
10-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Well, Chmercer was on Oct 3rd according to his details.

Did anyone here from him?

High profile scamming FTL

KwKouki
10-12-2007, 07:25 PM
hes too busy to send product, but not too busy to accept payments.

tell you what, one of the viceroy people send me the stencil and ill whip up some spray painted goodness.

On his side though, it is tough to keep up with demand on something you are doing yourself. I have fallen behind like 3 times already on my genki style stickers. I do my best to keep up with demand but it just gets overwhelming all by yourself. If its not one thing, its another. Its still no excuse for him dipping out with no response. The least he could have done is drop a simple post/pm/anything saying "hey guys, im up to my womens jeans with other obligations. I will do my very best to send out your product asap - Mercer"

richardxfeng
10-12-2007, 07:40 PM
I have seen him pretty active on zip tied lately.

EndLeSS8
10-22-2007, 10:39 AM
I love charlie... he says funny stuff about stupid people and hurts their feelings. :(

More like says funny stuff and steals their money

Wow

He was last online Oct 17, 2007

If it was a less well known poster, they would of been perma-banned.