PDA

View Full Version : stupid judges...

S13Leprechaun
08-04-2007, 10:53 PM
judges in the XGAMES have no idea what their looking at.... u can have a flawless run and just throw average tricks and not so many bangers, and get beat by a banger throwing douche that fell twice and barely landed the good trick and rides one ramp...... jesus.

Farzam
08-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Hells yeah bro fight da powa!!

Loki240SX
08-04-2007, 11:02 PM
Trying something new and bigger is more interesting, even if you bail. Anyone can run flawless if they practice average tricks.

S13Leprechaun
08-04-2007, 11:08 PM
dude ive been riding bmx for the last 3 years.... trust me, flawless, clean, average but GOOD tricks should always win... ive won 3 contests doing that here is sd alone... consistency is more important that one "sweet" trick.

Matej
08-05-2007, 01:36 AM
I know what you're talking about, but the average X Games viewer is some 12-year kid and his mom, and they don't know much about flowing lines, they want to see some guy who makes a trick look difficult (though average tricks aren't much to look at, lines with smoothly landed good tricks are nice). The X Games have become a bit greedy, now they're more about pulling in and pleasing the general public instead of enthusiasts of the sports, they cut a lot of categories, I stopped watching after they cut street course rollerblading, I can see them cutting skateboarding soon, they've shifted towards crowd-pleasing "sports" that no regular person can afford to do, because people like to see motorcycles doing backflips and rally cars flipping over on a man-made course.
I just don't get why they still have surfing, does anyone actually watch surfing?

deolio
08-05-2007, 01:42 AM
dude the x-games suck. don't watch that bs. it's not how the sports really are.

S13Leprechaun
08-05-2007, 02:28 AM
defin... i was just watching the bmx park one this morning cause my friend, Dennis Enarson, i grew up with him and started riding bikes with him and my little brother 3 years ago and he sky rocketed and this is his first xgames... so i wanted to see how hed do since he is reppin sd and all, and we started riding together.. pretty sweet... but i think he got 5th or 6th tho.. pretty rad.