PDA

View Full Version : stupid cops

undesiredshoe
08-03-2007, 11:37 PM
Ok, i was pulled over for my exhaust acouple weeks ago and the lady gave me a warning. She took my license and stuff and checked out my record. You know, the normal routine, but then she comes back and asks me if i know of this local gang by the name of blah blah blah. Im like yea...why....and she tells me that someone who has the same name as me was pulled over in MY car with the same exact license plate number and was carrying a gun. I know who that person is and how hes related with the gang and such but Ive never personally talked to him. He is also of the same race as me. I told her I know for a fact, that no one has driven my car without me being in the car with them. She then says that maybe it was a mistake and said she'll get it fixed.

Now im wondering how in the fuck did they get someone else mistaken for me. How did the cops put down that someone else drove my fucking car? I think that maybe they forgot to write the license plate down or something and later typed up my name in the computer and put it under my name. Also, I think that is the reason why no matter how many jobs I apply for, no employer even gives me a call back except for one. And that employer is out of the county.

Anyone know how they couldve mistaken me for the other person??

Farzam
08-03-2007, 11:39 PM
That's creepy.

Matej
08-04-2007, 01:20 AM
Request to see your criminal record. If there's something on there that you didn't do, notify them, whoever them is because I'm not really sure where you go to do that, and ask them to take it off, follow the proper procedure, or fight it in court if it comes down to it.

Kn1ves
08-04-2007, 03:06 AM
theres gangsters in wisconsin... who woulda thunk?

DUFFM4N
08-04-2007, 04:03 AM
theres gangsters in Wisconsin... who woulda thunk?

cheese gangs....

Gouda Gang
Mozzarella Mafia
Cheddar Cholos
Parmesan Pimps

street cred earned :werd:

illvialuver
08-04-2007, 05:27 AM
wow that sucks, but just get your criminal record print out.
and try to verify everything.
good luck let us know how it goes.

Dirty Habit
08-04-2007, 07:13 AM
cheese gangs....

Gouda Gang
Mozzarella Mafia
Cheddar Cholos
Parmesan Pimps

Seriously corny....but I laughed my ass off. +rep.

fliprayzin240sx
08-04-2007, 08:19 AM
While your at it, wouldnt hurt to check your credit report...

undesiredshoe
08-04-2007, 10:20 AM
hah yea im gonna go to the police station and see what i can get done about it but i dont think ill have a credit report would I? I am only 18 and have never owned a credit card.

GoodOl'S13
08-04-2007, 10:27 AM
hah yea im gonna go to the police station and see what i can get done about it but i dont think ill have a credit report would I? I am only 18 and have never owned a credit card.
Better to be safe than sorry, plus you could do it online. Thats really weird though. Gangs in Wisconsin come on LOL

DUFFM4N
08-04-2007, 12:22 PM
Seriously corny....but I laughed my ass off. +rep.

dont you mean...Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesy :keke:

ill be here all week, be sure to tip your waitress :hsdance:

Evil240
08-04-2007, 09:16 PM
check the Department of Justice website. see if anyone was ever convicted of a federal crime under your name. then check the sheriff's dept web site to see if you name pops up. (these are all free)

get a backround check down on yourself.

then do a credit check to see if anyone else is using you social... check with the dmv to see if anyone else is registered with your vehicle registration.

if all these are clean.. then the cop was just fugging with you and wanted you to give them attitude so that they can ride your ass for something.

S13Leprechaun
08-04-2007, 10:46 PM
jesus.... our systems are fucked.

jskateborders
08-05-2007, 12:39 AM
you could sue because having that shit on record would have prevented you from generating income. If we screw up, we face consequences so y not them

JDMS1lv1a
08-05-2007, 12:58 AM
cops are ridin dirty now a days

S13Leprechaun
08-05-2007, 02:33 AM
this is true.... watch for them following you with their lights off they like to scare the piss out of you by suddenly getting on the loud speaker. :(

longdy
08-05-2007, 11:42 AM
lol someone stole your car drove it around, got puller over and then parked it back where it belongs....lol

thats what happed!

luisgonz
08-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Hey DUFF BOY HOMIE, ThIs iS Cheddar Cholos 4LIFE.LOL +REP FOR MR FUNNY GUY>

KwKouki
08-05-2007, 02:19 PM
This cop was stupid.........how exactly?

undesiredshoe
08-05-2007, 06:15 PM
its cops...more than one...not just her. My buddy told me that one time, a cop turned on his lights behind him and he thought he was gonna get pulled over but the cop just turned on his lights to get the attention of another cop to pull into the gas station.....

to get donuts

lucky7
08-05-2007, 06:21 PM
thats the most ironic shit ive ever heard. you sure it wasnt you? rofl.
it sounds like when the dude is asking the doctor an embarrassing ass question for a 'friend'. 'hey doc, i have this friend....'

for real though, get that shit taken care of asap.

Okinawandrifter87
08-06-2007, 08:45 AM
cheese gangs....

Gouda Gang
Mozzarella Mafia
Cheddar Cholos
Parmesan Pimps

HAHAHA that hella made me laugh... posi rep for you being original!! :keke:

StaticX27
08-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Suing law enforcement helps you, but in reality, that just makes things like taxes and state fees go up even more, so it costs you in the end. Suing government associations hurts more than anything else.