PDA

View Full Version : grnappletree14

florante rea
08-02-2007, 08:47 PM
naomi bought my turbo lines and got payments from him on time. he understood my situation when i forgot to send him the tracking number on time due to my part.. thanks again naomi for doing business with you.

silviaSGP06
08-03-2007, 11:06 AM
got an S14 ecu from grnappletree14 for good price, I needed it by the end of the week and it got here right one time, and im driving my car again. Fast responsive seller.

k's_silvia2.0
08-03-2007, 01:26 PM
naomi bought my turbo lines and got payments from him on time. he understood my situation when i forgot to send him the tracking number on time due to my part.. thanks again naomi for doing business with you.

Dont you mean MIKO?
Who's Naomi?

driftage240
08-04-2007, 01:42 AM
The guy is so gay..... i waited for him at phase2 to sell him my turbo elbow...$30 bucks, then he tells me his mom tooks his car, if i would meet up at his house.. then he told me if i would take $15 thats all he had... fuck u dude.. i waited at phase2 for over an hour,for him to show up...what a loser.. fuckin scumbag..fuck u...lates!!!!!!sell ur car and buy back ur old HONDA!!!

ch1873857
08-04-2007, 11:14 AM
i had a minor miscommunication with him. he didnt read my posts at all. thought he was getting a good turbo when i said it needed rebuilt. then theres the shipping deal. ugh..

rckymtnkouki
08-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Thank green the price and the part with quick delivery was awsome!!!!!

fun2drive95
08-09-2007, 09:20 AM
do not trust this guy. bought a hood and fender from him and never got jack. doesnt respond to emails

k's_silvia2.0
11-01-2007, 06:59 PM
yea i know i took awhile to ship it cuz i havent shipped nothing big and i didnt think it was going to be this much of a hassale but yea u got it already can u tell every1 now thanks

You gotta play by the rules.Not suppose to post in your own review thread.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=83802

driftn_silvia
11-03-2007, 01:42 PM
hello, i just purchased some tubro lines about a week ago from this guy that were suppose to be brand new and only test fitted???:bs: those lines had to be used for awhile.

i saw the fittings all scratch so i know they are not new...and the funny thing bout it i got them in a vanilla envelope with oil stains on it. and like these real estate cards. wtf??? so making business with these guy is a no
yeah i got my turbo lines but no!!!

florante rea
11-03-2007, 07:04 PM
i know that i sold the turbo lines new!!!!! ^^^^sorry that u got what supposed to be new.

Mathetai
11-15-2007, 03:31 PM
do not trust this guy. bought a hood and fender from him and never got jack. doesnt respond to emails

Haha. Check this out...

"i dont need the bumper no more can i get my money back thats the rear bumper il lkeep the front. please i really need the cash to pay off credit card debts thanks"

I was cool enough to give you a deal on 2 really good bumpers that you so had to have and bugged for me to take to you and now you dont want it? Sell it: MIKO has an S14 rear bumper for sale. See that was easy. BAD BUYER! :down:

Look at this guy...

"well fuck u dog, u charge me over price u said u can hook it up on a deal, no stock rear bumper is worth $40, that y u couldnt sell it. i just bought it cuz i thought i needed one now i dont, well since u said bad stuff about me in private seller form, however lives there house is going to be fucked u fucked with M.I.A. its down. all i ask was a refund, and i helped ur bro out also too so wtf. fuck u."

Lame.

SidewayZ-SR
11-15-2007, 04:23 PM
LOL, this is getting intense!