PDA

View Full Version : Carnivore sex off the menu

RJF
07-31-2007, 07:39 AM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/static/images/logo_bw.gif

No sex, please, you're a carnivore.

A new phenomenon in New Zealand is taking the idea of you are what you eat to the extreme.
Vegansexuals are people who do not eat any meat or animal products, and who choose not to be sexually intimate with non-vegan partners whose bodies, they say, are made up of dead animals.

The co-director of the New Zealand Centre for Human and Animal Studies at Canterbury University, Annie Potts, said she coined the term after doing research on the lives of "cruelty-free consumers".

Cruelty-Free Consumption in New Zealand: A National Report on the Perspectives and Experiences of Vegetarians and other Ethical Consumers asked 157 people nationwide about everything from battery chickens to sexual preferences.

Many female respondents described being attracted to people who ate meat, but said they did not want to have sex with meat-eaters because their bodies were made up of animal carcasses.

"It's a whole new thing – I have not come across it before," said Potts.

One vegan respondent from Christchurch said: "I believe we are what we consume, so I really struggle with bodily fluids, especially sexually."

Another Christchurch vegan said she found non-vegans attractive, but would not want to be physically close to them.

"I would not want to be intimate with someone whose body is literally made up from the bodies of others who have died for their sustenance," she said.

Christchurch vegan Nichola Kriek has been married to her vegan husband, Hans, for nine years.

She would not describe herself as vegansexual, but said it would definitely be a preference.

She could understand people not wanting to get too close to non-vegan or non-vegetarians.

"When you are vegan or vegetarian, you are very aware that when people eat a meaty diet, they are kind of a graveyard for animals," she said.

bryce with a y
07-31-2007, 07:45 AM
well wtf. i wouldnt wanna have sex with a hippe anyways.

Ninjabread
07-31-2007, 07:51 AM
You and me both.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/60/179066848_d2b6420347.jpg

Phlip
07-31-2007, 07:57 AM
Bob, I am beginning to wonder what on earth you're looking for when you find this stuff.

Okinawandrifter87
07-31-2007, 08:03 AM
Haha werd to every single post above me lol

jrocslider
07-31-2007, 08:26 AM
damn.... people are messed up in the head

Farzam
07-31-2007, 09:20 AM
Most vegans are ugly anyways.

exitspeed
07-31-2007, 09:25 AM
I'm made of dead meat. You damn right I am. A big ass dead Rib Eye!

zaneithan
07-31-2007, 09:45 AM
wow since everyone just ignores their dont eat meat BS they have resorted to this to get attention

RJF
07-31-2007, 09:48 AM
Bob, I am beginning to wonder what on earth you're looking for when you find this stuff.

Not really looking for anything. Just seeing headlines that jump out at me.

Main source - www.drudgereport.com

TheSquidd
07-31-2007, 10:27 AM
Most vegans are ugly anyways.

It's malnutrition.

azndoc
07-31-2007, 11:01 AM

LOLz

Hmmmmmm..... red meat.

How could you say no.

Farzam
07-31-2007, 11:02 AM
It's malnutrition.

No, it's ugly.

SiI40sx
07-31-2007, 11:03 AM
So I guess oral is out of the question than, since either partner can't eat "meat"

tacotacotaco
07-31-2007, 11:07 AM
No wonder why i smell like french toast

ManoNegra
07-31-2007, 11:33 AM
It's because of our aggressive-meat-eating ancestors that these idiots exist today and are able to come up with crazy shit.

axiomatik
07-31-2007, 11:52 AM
maybe they should stick to cucumbers so that they don't have to put any meat in themselves whatsoever.

DUFFM4N
07-31-2007, 12:02 PM

haha i was thinking the same thing....i would love to see what shows up on the drop down menu on his google page :keke:

SexPanda
07-31-2007, 12:31 PM
I read the title, and the first thing that popped into my mind was someone boinking a lion or something. Guess I was wrong. but seriously, people like that piss me off. A graveyard for animals? Its how life is. We're on top of the food chain, so we can eat whats below us. Im sure they dont mind dogs eating rabbits or cats eating mice. Thats "natural" to them. So is eating meat unnatural for humans?

I have a list of things I need to do before I die. near the top is going to a PETA rally wearing all leather, eating a bucket of KFC, with alligator skin boots, a snake skin hat, and a fur coat, and ask where the Tanners Assn. Of America meeting is.

Farzam
07-31-2007, 12:56 PM
PETA is a terrorist supporting group full of hipocrits.

I'm part of PETA...People Eating Tasty Animals.

tacotacotaco
07-31-2007, 01:32 PM
BAh step back look at it from the chemical elemental level its all just a combination of shit its all the same its not like a chunk of steak staples itself to my skin. and its not like half my face is a cows. Its like they look at meat eaters like a toxic ooze. Its all the damn same protein beans protein meat. Same shit different median.

illvialuver
07-31-2007, 01:42 PM
you know this makes reminds me of soemthign i was talkin bout the other day.
why the fuck to vegans and vegetarians eat soy products that have meat flavoring and form like soy hotdogs and soy burgers?

you know why?
because there fucking crazy, and the next thing you know you'll hear them saying they want there incisors removed and replaced with molars so they can be herbivores like cows!

Evil240
07-31-2007, 02:51 PM
animals... plants.... blah.. all the same. both were alive once, both would still be alive if we didnt eat it.

animals eat the plants - animals then poop and feed the plants - plants grow up and either get munched on by us or by animals. its a viscious cycle. if you eat the plant, it may contain natural fertilizers from animals. if you eat the animals, it may have feed off natural plants. (i stick with free range meats)

240SX714
07-31-2007, 03:06 PM
If you are what you eat is true and animals eat plants. So animals are plants, we eat them, we eat plants. Their reasoning is so single-sided.

ripnbst
07-31-2007, 03:15 PM
I'd still have sex with a vegan, even if they didnt want to have sex with me.

Farzam
07-31-2007, 03:44 PM
I had an ex who didn't wear fake fur...she thought it was wrong.

So one day I said "why do you eat fake beef?"

She bought a fake fur jacket a month later.

Yuri
07-31-2007, 03:49 PM
"When you are vegan or vegetarian, you are very aware that when people eat a meaty diet, they are kind of a graveyard for animals," she said.

Feeed my Frankenstein.

The irony is that I'm eating a veggie burrito right now.
mmmmmm, so good.

Wait. Who am I kidding.
I wish it had some chicken on it.

SimpleSexy180
07-31-2007, 04:02 PM
what!?!? A GIRL WHO WONT TAKE THE "MEAT"?!?

seems more like a lesbian to me.

pfftt..all good their are plenty of women who like the meat.

adrians_s13
07-31-2007, 04:43 PM
its blasphemy!

eastcoastS14
07-31-2007, 04:55 PM
1. being a vegan is stupid...you need protein in your diet and its also....its stupid

2. If two vegans bang does the girl swallow? cause technically shes eating sperm which by their reasoning should be a no no since they wont even eat eggs

as a matter of fact every time a vegan beats off or cums outside a girl isnt he technically responsible for the deaths of many pontential humans?

SexPanda
07-31-2007, 05:04 PM
What makes a person get turned off to meat? I've been in a slaughter house, it wasnt that bad. And cows are by no means cute and cuddly. I dont know why they would be alive other than to be eaten. IDK it just boggles the mind. People can be so confusing.

And I bet alot of those vegans would kill a baby before a cow. I mean, they need to get their priorities in line, you know?

Lets take all the vegans, and lock them in a room with nothing to eat but big juicy steaks, hamburgers, chicken wings, and bacon.

sw20>>s14
07-31-2007, 05:07 PM
i think meat has worked its way up to be classified as an addiction for me...pink meat or the "other" pink meat? sometimes, its so hard to favor one over the other =)

never been out with a vegetarian or vegan...id be too pissed everytime we go out to eat...girls that love bloody red meat and know how a steaks supposed to be prepared are gems...

besides, cows wouldnt even exist if we didnt eat them...they would just die off...their domestication = all because of us meat lovers

pbcstylez
07-31-2007, 05:48 PM
ok understand this, I too am a meat lover but had to revert vegetarian not vegan for 3 weeks due to family reasons. Believe me I have a shirt with a giant steak on it.

yes not eating meat is difficult the meat proteins are indeed different i believe they are more complex thus taking longer to break down, different than soy protein not as complex and faster to break down thus causing one to get hungrier faster.

but i can admit first hand after dating a vegan it made me not want to date another vegan again, first date i ordered a prime rib had no idea she was a vegan, but i think it explained why she was so damn off(out of it!)?

finding half decent vegetarian food is difficult, i'm fortunate to be located in the bayarea where tons of tree huggers live, and make it easy for me to survive my 3 weeks of meatless endeavors.

after all this ramble:

DONT DATE VEGANS IF YOU'RE A CARNIVORE, it just leads to TROUBLE

Farzam
07-31-2007, 08:27 PM
Hahaha my friends showed me this video of people like throwing chickens at walls and stomping on em and shit...it was pretty ballin'. I've got the poops from some Bojangle's chicken right now. I can barely hold it in to make this post.

I'm gonna go shoot some corpse out my butt now.

S14DB
07-31-2007, 08:58 PM
Not really looking for anything. Just seeing headlines that jump out at me.

Main source - www.drudgereport.com

Ah, that explains it.